PDA

View Full Version : Lions Dont fall for Chargers Trade To Dump Cromartie

theshiverman
03-01-2010, 09:21 PM
Lions would rather keep their RB Maurice Morris, Cromartie has to be happy that he isnt going to Detroit after running his mouth for a trade, of course being rejected by the Lions must sting to some degree.

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/playerpages/player_main.aspx?sport=NFL&hl=168569&id=3671

Citing a league source, Lions beat writer Tom Kowalski reports that a trade sending Antonio Cromartie to Detroit is now "highly unlikely."

It appears Detroit balked when San Diego asked for Maurice Morris. The Lions have reportedly "opted to move in a different direction." Though Morris is a replacement-level back, he is versed in OC Scott Linehan's scheme and showed the ability to perform at a high level in spot duty with 126 yards and a touchdown on 17 carries against the Cardinals in Week 15 last year. Morris would also be the Lions' every-down back if the season started today.

Beagle
03-01-2010, 09:40 PM
I hear the Chagers wanted 2 cupcakes for Cromartie. The frosting has better coverage and the cake might make someone slip if they tried to cut while steping on it. The Lions were only willing to part with one cupcake and they wanted Cromartie and Merriman for that.

TRUEBRONCOFAN24
03-01-2010, 10:52 PM
Very smart move, Detroit. :smug:

Accordngs
03-01-2010, 11:10 PM
IF there is any truth to these rumors it would appear that Cro's value around the league is very low.

The RUMORS already have 2 teams turning down offers of Cro for 3rd string running backs now. (cowboys and lions)

baphamet
03-02-2010, 01:53 AM
i love how the smallest and most insignificant headlines about the chargers don't get past you donks lol

yes we know crow's value is low and nobody likely wants him, but in that "rumor" article, it talks about them not wanting to give up their RB.

seems to me this is more to the fact that AJ smith is trying to get too much for him. but either way, wake me up when you got some real news.....

lol a thread about a rumor about a trade involving cro getting rejected..........you donk fans are quite desperate for smack these days. :laugh:

theshiverman
03-02-2010, 08:24 AM
i love how the smallest and most insignificant headlines about the chargers don't get past you donks lol

yes we know crow's value is low and nobody likely wants him, but in that "rumor" article, it talks about them not wanting to give up their RB.

seems to me this is more to the fact that AJ smith is trying to get too much for him. but either way, wake me up when you got some real news.....

lol a thread about a rumor about a trade involving cro getting rejected..........you donk fans are quite desperate for smack these days. :laugh:

I love how the Charger fans try to just look past any news that does not make their team or their players look good, Bronco fans are doing the readers of the smack section a good service by providing all the current NFL news and headlines with a very unbiased commentary on current events:), if we had to depend on getting any news from the Charger fans we would still think LT was a charger and Cromartie was an All-Pro Corner, so please dont hate on the truth, just do your regular routine of comming into a post and telling us ...'Theres Nothing to See Here'......'Move on Folks, Theres Nothing To See Here'

SLVR and Black
03-02-2010, 08:34 AM

seems to me this is more to the fact that AJ smith is trying to get too much for him....

AJ's trying to get too much for him? Try a 30 year old running back who's been a career backup and has averaged less than 375 yards a year. Saying that Cro's value is low is kind of like saying that Jawalrus is a pound or two overweight. :)

mct1967
03-02-2010, 09:27 AM
I love how the Charger fans try to just look past any news that does not make their team or their players look good, Bronco fans are doing the readers of the smack section a good service by providing all the current NFL news and headlines with a very unbiased commentary on current events:), if we had to depend on getting any news from the Charger fans we would still think LT was a charger and Cromartie was an All-Pro Corner, so please dont hate on the truth, just do your regular routine of comming into a post and telling us ...'Theres Nothing to See Here'......'Move on Folks, Theres Nothing To See Here'

Baph is the Charger version of Officer Barbrady. Their blue uniforms match. Hope there's some South Park fans out there, who get my reference!

Accordngs
03-02-2010, 10:39 AM

LOLOLOL.

Get to much? They were trying to get MAURICE MORRIS!!!! LOL

The guy's a nobody. I mean come on...he's a backup in DETROIT at a position they were weak at.

I guess fair value would be Cro for a practice squad RB...that's all that is left after 3rd stringers. lol :laugh:

baphamet
03-02-2010, 12:07 PM
LOLOLOL.

Get to much? They were trying to get MAURICE MORRIS!!!! LOL

The guy's a nobody. I mean come on...he's a backup in DETROIT at a position they were weak at.

I guess fair value would be Cro for a practice squad RB...that's all that is left after 3rd stringers. lol :laugh:

so that is all that was offered then? just a RB and no draft pick or anything els? got a link to that? because i call BS on that one.

baphamet
03-02-2010, 12:10 PM
AJ's trying to get too much for him? Try a 30 year old running back who's been a career backup and has averaged less than 375 yards a year. Saying that Cro's value is low is kind of like saying that Jawalrus is a pound or two overweight. :)

yes but how do we know that a RB was the only thing AJ wanted in that deal? in fact, i would wager money that a RB was not the only thing he was asking for in that deal.

seriously, if that was the case would Detroit even listen to any offers from AJ?? come on people, use some common sense for Christ sakes! :laugh:

baphamet
03-02-2010, 12:13 PM

except this isnt news lol

not only is it a rumor but its a rumor that you spun to look as if cro was the only reason they rejected the offer. :laugh:

i would love nothing more than to see crow gone but you donk fans seriously are desperate for smack, cant say that i blame ya.....look at your team! :smug:

baphamet
03-02-2010, 12:15 PM
Baph is the Charger version of Officer Barbrady. Their blue uniforms match. Hope there's some South Park fans out there, who get my reference!

would that make you the donko version of MR. Hanky? HOWDY-HO!!

theshiverman
03-02-2010, 12:41 PM
except this isnt news lol

not only is it a rumor but its a rumor that you spun to look as if cro was the only reason they rejected the offer. :laugh:

i would love nothing more than to see crow gone but you donk fans seriously are desperate for smack, cant say that i blame ya.....look at your team! :smug:

How did i spin it? I didnt write the article.

SLVR and Black
03-02-2010, 12:42 PM
yes but how do we know that a RB was the only thing AJ wanted in that deal? in fact, i would wager money that a RB was not the only thing he was asking for in that deal.Nobody's reporting that there was anything else that was discussed. I'd say that Cro needs to read the writing on the wall but, well, we all know how well he reads. :)

BoltNut
03-02-2010, 12:49 PM
I hear the Chargers wanted 2 cupcakes for Cromartie. The frosting has better coverage and the cake might make someone slip if they tried to cut while stepping on it. The Lions were only willing to part with one cupcake and they wanted Cromartie and Merriman for that.

I heard it was a ham sandwich. We asked for cheese and they balked.

Seriously, it probably had something to do with the picks we wanted in addition to their RB.

mct1967
03-02-2010, 02:36 PM
would that make you the donko version of MR. Hanky? HOWDY-HO!!

I'd rather be Hanky than Barbrady. Hanky had the power to sweep away all the unwanted people in South Park with his Fantasia-like powers, spread XMAS cheer and was embraced by South Park as a positive icon.

Barbrady was just a stupid, illiterate cop who had to go to school with elementary kids.

Accordngs
03-02-2010, 03:11 PM
so that is all that was offered then? just a RB and no draft pick or anything els? got a link to that? because i call BS on that one.

AJ called me up and told me.

baphamet
03-02-2010, 09:53 PM
How did i spin it? I didnt write the article.

according to the quote you posted, the lions rejected the trade because they didn't want to give up their RB.

where does it say anything about it being because of cro? what makes you think the lions are not interested in cro? because they didn't want to give up a back in a deal that is unknown to us? that is the spin i am talking about....more like a huge reach. :rolleyes:

do you honestly think that was the only thing AJ wanted in return for cromartie?

baphamet
03-02-2010, 09:55 PM
I'd rather be Hanky than Barbrady. Hanky had the power to sweep away all the unwanted people in South Park with his Fantasia-like powers, spread XMAS cheer and was embraced by South Park as a positive icon.

Barbrady was just a stupid, illiterate cop who had to go to school with elementary kids.

i would rather be stupid and illiterate than a talking piece of crap....you are less than a man, less than human.....a turd. :laugh:

baphamet
03-02-2010, 09:57 PM
Nobody's reporting that there was anything else that was discussed. I'd say that Cro needs to read the writing on the wall but, well, we all know how well he reads. :)

i don't care as long as he is gone, they can cut him for all i care. but the desperate smack attempt that is this thread makes me :laugh:

LSIGRAD09
03-03-2010, 09:17 AM
i would rather be stupid and illiterate than a talking piece of crap....you are less than a man, less than human.....a turd. :laugh:

OH be nice! :D

SLVR and Black
03-03-2010, 09:48 AM
i don't care as long as he is gone, they can cut him for all i care. but the desperate smack attempt that is this thread makes me :laugh:Hey man, I had to get it in there somehow. :)

theshiverman
03-03-2010, 10:48 AM
according to the quote you posted, the lions rejected the trade because they didn't want to give up their RB.

where does it say anything about it being because of cro? what makes you think the lions are not interested in cro? because they didn't want to give up a back in a deal that is unknown to us? that is the spin i am talking about....more like a huge reach. :rolleyes:

do you honestly think that was the only thing AJ wanted in return for cromartie?

It says they 'Balked' at the idea of giving up Morris, one can only come to the conclusion that they didnt see a fair trade value, and Cro was the only thing mentioned that the Chargers were offering, like i said all i did was post the article that someone else wrote, you are the only one thats spinning things or adding things by saying there was more offered when that wasent reported and non of us know anymore then what this article told us. If there was more offered then its the guy that wrote this article that is to blame for not reporting it, all i can do is comment on the facts he gave us , true or false.

ChargersDivison
03-03-2010, 06:22 PM
How do you know the deal wasn't Cromartie for Lion's 2nd, 4th and Morris??

In the future get details before running away with a story. The offseason has barely started. I mean do you hear anyone offering anything for Marshall yet?? Wait until after the draft or during. If SD trades Cro they will get his worth a 1st or a 2nd or a 3rd with a player.

theshiverman
03-03-2010, 07:28 PM
How do you know the deal wasn't Cromartie for Lion's 2nd, 4th and Morris??

In the future get details before running away with a story. The offseason has barely started. I mean do you hear anyone offering anything for Marshall yet?? Wait until after the draft or during. If SD trades Cro they will get his worth a 1st or a 2nd or a 3rd with a player.

1st for Cromartie? Quit smoking Banana peels dude.
and if no one offers anything for Marshall i will be extremely happy, can you say the same if Cro stays a Charger?
You cant compare a top talent like Marshall with a scrub like Cromartie, The only thing that might keep Marshall from getting a top offer is his off field antics, the only thing that keeps Cromartie from getting a top offer is he is a so-so corner at best.

Boltheads
03-03-2010, 08:24 PM
and if no one offers anything for Marshall i will be extremely happy, can you say the same if Cro stays a Charger?
You cant compare a top talent like Marshall with a scrub like Cromartie, The only thing that might keep Marshall from getting a top offer is his off field antics, the only thing that keeps Cromartie from getting a top offer is he is a so-so corner at best.Cro's on-the-field stats are almost identical to Bailey's. So, if one is a "scrub", so is the other. Savvy?

theshiverman
03-03-2010, 09:05 PM
Cro's on-the-field stats are almost identical to Bailey's. So, if one is a "scrub", so is the other. Savvy?

Even though Champ is in his 30's now, comparing his Skill Set to Cromartie is like comparing Elway to Fouts, its crazy even for a Chargers fan.

Champ Bailey
Consensus All-American
First Team All Southeastern Conferance Honors
Bronko Nagurski Trophy Winner
9 Pro Bowl Selections
3 First Team All-Pro Selection
3 Second Team All-Pro Selection
Member of the NFL 2000s All Decade Team

Antonio Cromartie
Consensus All-Scrub
Member of the NFL 2000s All Decade 1-year Wonder Team

SLVR and Black
03-03-2010, 09:14 PM
Cro's on-the-field stats are almost identical to Bailey's. So, if one is a "scrub", so is the other. Savvy?Except the thing is, most say that Champ is one of the best in the business. Nobody says that about Cro. C'mon dude, a 30 year old career backup RB for a young starting CB with great speed...and the team would rather keep the old guy. :)

And, before you say it, I haven't read a single thing saying that the Jets were offering anything other than Morris. If you've read differently, then by all means post it!

ChargersDivison
03-03-2010, 11:27 PM
You cant compare a top talent like Marshall with a scrub like Cromartie, The only thing that might keep Marshall from getting a top offer is his off field antics, the only thing that keeps Cromartie from getting a top offer is he is a so-so corner at best.

No one is offering anything for Marshall because he is a scrub who gets a hundred 5 yd passes wide open. He's not like real WR who runs real routes like VJ.

Cromartie is better than Marshall for sure. Its just a matter of Cromartie going half ass sometimes. When it comes to coverage ball hawk and play maker Cromartie is money.

ChargersDivison
03-03-2010, 11:30 PM
Even though Champ is in his 30's now, comparing his Skill Set to Cromartie is like comparing Elway to Fouts, its crazy even for a Chargers fan.

Champ Bailey
Consensus All-American
9 Pro Bowl Selections

Antonio Cromartie
Consensus All-Scrub
Member of the NFL 2000s All Decade 1-year Wonder Team

Fouts is 5 times the passer Elway is and it's not even close. If Fouts had the D, Elway had he'd have 3 SB's minimum.

Champ is a washed up bum, Jammer >>>>>>>>>>> Champ, easily.

Cromartie in SD or where ever he goes will have a much better career than Champ. Champ is 3 to 4 good seasons and abunch of undeserved probowls due to name.

Does Den have anyone on their roster who doesn't completely suck?

ChargersDivison
03-03-2010, 11:33 PM
Except the thing is, most say that Champ is one of the best in the business. Nobody says that about Cro. C'mon dude, a 30 year old career backup RB for a young starting CB with great speed...and the team would rather keep the old guy. :)

And, before you say it, I haven't read a single thing saying that the Jets were offering anything other than Morris. If you've read differently, then by all means post it!

This makes no sense at all... Jets offered morris?? You mean Lions. How did they offer him if they didn't do it. I'm certain SD asked for a 2nd, 4th and Morris.

No one on here knows what SD is asking for Cromartie who had another very good season his 3rd out of 4 years.

ERoyal248
03-03-2010, 11:36 PM
Fouts is 5 times the passer Elway is and it's not even close. If Fouts had the D, Elway had he'd have 3 SB's minimum.

Cromartie in SD or where ever he goes will have a much better career than Champ. Champ is 3 to 4 good seasons and abunch of undeserved probowls due to name.

Fouts better then Elway, thats funny.. Cro better then Champ, you have to be joking.. Thats too much even coming from you, just wow. Wow, whats next Cooper is better then Willis. Weddle is better then Polamalu. Castillo is better then Ngata. Floyd is better then Andre Johnson. Wow, you get dumber every day.

ChargersDivison
03-03-2010, 11:46 PM
Fouts better then Elway, thats funny.. Cro better then Champ, you have to be joking.. Thats too much even coming from you, just wow. Wow, whats next Cooper is better then Willis. Weddle is better then Polamalu. Castillo is better then Ngata. Floyd is better then Andre Johnson. Wow, you get dumber every day.

Said Jammer is better than Champ.

Said Cro will have a better career

Said Fouts was a far superior passer than Elway. Much better pure pocket passing QB.

Way to take things out of context.

ERoyal248
03-03-2010, 11:48 PM

Said Fouts was a far superior passer than Elway. Much better pure pocket passing QB.

Jammer isnt better then Champ, about even.

Cro sure as heck wont have a better career then Champ.

Elway is easily better then Fouts.

theshiverman
03-04-2010, 08:06 AM
No one is offering anything for Marshall because he is a scrub who gets a hundred 5 yd passes wide open. He's not like real WR who runs real routes like VJ.

Cromartie is better than Marshall for sure. Its just a matter of Cromartie going half ass sometimes. When it comes to coverage ball hawk and play maker Cromartie is money.

Ha, wrong yet again, Marshall just set the NFL record for receptions in a game, scrubs dont do that, Scrubs get owned all day long by Marshall, scrubs like Cromartie:)...hehe

theshiverman
03-04-2010, 08:11 AM

This is why anal fertilization is banned in the United States

SLVR and Black
03-04-2010, 08:28 AM
This makes no sense at all... Jets offered morris?? You mean Lions. How did they offer him if they didn't do it. I'm certain SD asked for a 2nd, 4th and Morris.Verbal brain fart. And again, if you're so certain, why don't you post a link?

No one on here knows what SD is asking for Cromartie who had another very good season his 3rd out of 4 years.
True, which is why their slapping such a stiff tender on him....oh wait, they didn't put a tender on him. :)

SLVR and Black
03-04-2010, 08:32 AM
But I thought that a good QB could overcome poor play of his team??? Is this another rule from which Charger players (while they're actually playing for the Chargers) are exempt? You really do need to keep us current with the rule changes. :paper:

Boltheads
03-04-2010, 09:10 AM

Champ Bailey
Consensus All-American
9 Pro Bowl Selections

Antonio Cromartie
Consensus All-Scrub
Member of the NFL 2000s All Decade 1-year Wonder TeamTypical Donkey fan, reacing back in to the past to validate your point.

Look, I'm not comparing their place in history. Champ may be one of the top 3-5 to every play the game. I'm talking about last season. They had very compariable seasons on the field. If Cromartie is as bad as you think he is (and you may be right), then Champ is washed up. You can't have it both ways.

theshiverman
03-04-2010, 09:37 AM
Typical Donkey fan, reacing back in to the past to validate your point.

Look, I'm not comparing their place in history. Champ may be one of the top 3-5 to every play the game. I'm talking about last season. They had very compariable seasons on the field. If Cromartie is as bad as you think he is (and you may be right), then Champ is washed up. You can't have it both ways.

Champ washed up? I dont think so, Cromartie a scrub? Yes, i think so,
the lions dont even think Cromartie is worth a 3rd string RB.

Accordngs
03-04-2010, 10:34 AM

ROD....

I'll give your credit for one thing..

you are good at spewing out BS that you probably don't even believe yourself just to rile up the bronco faithful

(isn't that pretty much the definition of trolling though) :D

ChargersDivison
03-04-2010, 05:35 PM
Ha, wrong yet again, Marshall just set the NFL record for receptions in a game, scrubs dont do that, Scrubs get owned all day long by Marshall, scrubs like Cromartie:)...hehe

Remind me what Marshall has done overall for his career vs SD?? I think it's what 1 td in like 6 games or something.

Remind me who that was that int'ed Kyle Stankon @ Den in the 09 season. OH YEAH Cromartie. Weird, no?

ChargersDivison
03-04-2010, 05:36 PM
Verbal brain fart. And again, if you're so certain, why don't you post a link?

True, which is why their slapping such a stiff tender on him....oh wait, they didn't put a tender on him. :)

With a Tender they wouldn't be able to get a player, just draft picks. Plus they can only use each tender on 1 player.

ChargersDivison
03-04-2010, 05:37 PM
But I thought that a good QB could overcome poor play of his team??? Is this another rule from which Charger players (while they're actually playing for the Chargers) are exempt? You really do need to keep us current with the rule changes. :paper:

He did overcome a bad defense by consistently getting them to the playoffs, there is only so much 1 man or a unit can do, especially come playoffs.

ChargersDivison
03-04-2010, 05:39 PM
Champ washed up? I dont think so, Cromartie a scrub? Yes, i think so,
the lions dont even think Cromartie is worth a 3rd string RB.

Link to the details of trade offer with all the parts included?? Of course not.

Cromartie for the next 10 years will have a much much better career than anyone in Den's secondary will for the next 10 years, GUARANTEED!

ChargersDivison
03-04-2010, 05:40 PM
ROD....

I'll give your credit for one thing..

you are good at spewing out BS that you probably don't even believe yourself just to rile up the bronco faithful

(isn't that pretty much the definition of trolling though) :D

Sorry but Jammer right now is better than Champ.

Cro having a better career is yet to be proven either way.

Are you telling me with a straight face Elway is a better passer and pocket QB than Fouts???

theshiverman
03-04-2010, 06:17 PM
Remind me what Marshall has done overall for his career vs SD?? I think it's what 1 td in like 6 games or something.

Remind me who that was that int'ed Kyle Stankon @ Den in the 09 season. OH YEAH Cromartie. Weird, no?

Ok, even though you have tried to drown this memory away with kool aid, you forced me to shove it into your grill once again:)

In Marshall's first game back from suspension, he caught 18 passes for 166 yards and a touchdown, as part of a 39-38 home victory over the San Diego Chargers.[33] The 18 receptions were a Broncos single-game record, and tied for the second most in NFL history, trailing only Terrell Owens, who caught 20 passes for the San Francisco 49ers in a game during the 2000 NFL season. Marshall's 18 receptions gave him 55 total receptions over five games, which is an NFL record.[5] He is the first receiver in NFL history to register at least 10 receptions in four out of five games.[5][34] His performance against the Chargers also earned him AFC Offensive Player of the Week honors for the first time in his career.[35]

http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/2008/sep/18/chargers-cromartie-straight-trash/?chargers

It seemed out of nowhere, but it wasn't.

In hindsight, and with the perspective of a concerned father, Antonio Cromartie's meltdown Sunday in Denver is less surprising.

If no more acceptable.

I take fault for it, Cromartie said. I played like straight trash.

Two games into what he still has hopes will be the greatest season a cornerback ever had, Cromartie is so far only embarrassed.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
03-04-2010, 06:18 PM
Link to the details of trade offer with all the parts included?? Of course not.

Cromartie for the next 10 years will have a much much better career than anyone in Den's secondary will for the next 10 years, GUARANTEED!

I pity you if you really believe that load of bull.....

The chance of Cro being in the league for another 4 years is less than 10%. The Chargers are about done with him, and apparently nobody would trade two bags of rice and a chicken for that knucklehead.

ChargersDivison
03-04-2010, 06:58 PM
Ok, even though you have tried to drown this memory away with kool aid, you forced me to shove it into your grill once again:)

In Marshall's first game back from suspension, he caught 18 passes for 166 yards and a touchdown, as part of a 39-38 home victory over the San Diego Chargers.[33] The 18 receptions were a Broncos single-game record, and tied for the second most in NFL history, trailing only Terrell Owens, who caught 20 passes for the San Francisco 49ers in a game during the 2000 NFL season. Marshall's 18 receptions gave him 55 total receptions over five games, which is an NFL record.[5] He is the first receiver in NFL history to register at least 10 receptions in four out of five games.[5][34] His performance against the Chargers also earned him AFC Offensive Player of the Week honors for the first time in his career.[35]

http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/2008/sep/18/chargers-cromartie-straight-trash/?chargers

It seemed out of nowhere, but it wasn't.

In hindsight, and with the perspective of a concerned father, Antonio Cromartie's meltdown Sunday in Denver is less surprising.

If no more acceptable.

I take fault for it, Cromartie said. I played like straight trash.

Two games into what he still has hopes will be the greatest season a cornerback ever had, Cromartie is so far only embarrassed.

1 game?? lol how about all his other games where he was the scrub that he is and did nothing but throw a tantrum.

ChargersDivison
03-04-2010, 06:59 PM
I pity you if you really believe that load of bull.....

The chance of Cro being in the league for another 4 years is less than 10%. The Chargers are about done with him, and apparently nobody would trade two bags of rice and a chicken for that knucklehead.

lol don't be a bronco fan, that was just stupid.

In 10 years Cromartie will be nearing the end of a great career. In 10 years your starting secondary will be grandpas.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
03-04-2010, 07:27 PM
lol don't be a bronco fan, that was just stupid.

In 10 years Cromartie will be nearing the end of a great career. In 10 years your starting secondary will be grandpas.

You're living in a dream world if you think Cro's vast athleticism (which he does have) is going to compensate for his extreme lack of common sense and decent values. He will be out of the league if he doesn't start using his brain and develop a decent value system. He has to turn a 180 fast for that to happen.

Unfortunately he probably won't be in the league in 4 years because his "war dance with tonto" is growing very tired to the Chargers and the league. He's in line after Travis Henry and Pacman Jones. I hope he changes, but it doesn't appear to be happening.

SLVR and Black
03-04-2010, 08:09 PM
And Tomlinson will continue to be a top back for the next 3 years, guaranteed, right? Let's see now, who was it that made that prediction anyway? :)

Den615
03-04-2010, 08:36 PM
3rd round pick to the Jets...so much for your shutdown corner :laugh:

If Marshall is traded I hope its to an AFC East team...just so he can continue to light up Cro twice a year.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
03-04-2010, 09:00 PM

If Marshall is traded I hope its to an AFC East team...just so he can continue to light up Cro twice a year.

LOL! I thought this post was so sweet it should be seen twice!

theshiverman
03-04-2010, 09:16 PM

Actually thats alot better then i thought they would get, because if he has a good year they could get a 2nd out of it, i do know that he will be thrown on alot because of the guy on the other side, im sure Cro is happy to be out of SD and on a contender but his work will be cut out for him.

baphamet
03-04-2010, 10:23 PM
i told you guys AJ was just asking too much from the lions, unless you think Morris is worth more than a 2nd round draft pick? :rolleyes:

either way, thank god cro is gone! :dance:

baphamet
03-04-2010, 10:24 PM

well if cro plays well its actually a 2nd round pick, which is a lot more than the donks fans were saying in this thread. :coffee:

Den615
03-04-2010, 10:28 PM
well if cro plays well its actually a 2nd round pick, which is a lot more than the donks fans were saying in this thread. :coffee:

Its a 3rd/2nd rounder next year...which is about equal to a 4th/3rd round pick this year. Still I think its probably a good deal for both sides.