PDA

View Full Version : Cro is out of Diego

jhildebrand
03-04-2010, 10:38 PM
Cro whiffed on Shonn Green and the Jets and now he is a Jet.
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2010/football/nfl/03/04/jets.cromartie.ap/index.html?eref=sihp

Now we get to hear ROD proclaim that he was overrated all along :rolleyes:

The Chargers are actually better for this.

McSmashie
03-04-2010, 11:03 PM
Until they sign Dre Bly. :D

BluenOrnge4Life
03-04-2010, 11:58 PM
Apparently Rex Ryan forgot about this play? :confused:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EexZYDqzM1U

EddieMac
03-05-2010, 12:02 AM
One Chargers fan said he figured Cro was on their team since that game..haha

might only be for a 2011 3rd with it maybe going to a 2nd.

Lyghts Out
03-05-2010, 08:02 AM
Cro whiffed on Shonn Green and the Jets and now he is a Jet.
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2010/football/nfl/03/04/jets.cromartie.ap/index.html?eref=sihp

Now we get to hear ROD proclaim that he was overrated all along :rolleyes:

The Chargers are actually better for this.

We'll see....he is a diva. The last straw was when he was complaining about the defensive schemes we ran.....just shut up and do your job!!!

jhildebrand
03-05-2010, 08:21 AM
One Chargers fan said he figured Cro was on their team since that game..haha

might only be for a 2011 3rd with it maybe going to a 2nd.

If that is true someone should call the police and file a report because the Jets are getting robbed :eek:

We'll see....he is a diva. The last straw was when he was complaining about the defensive schemes we ran.....just shut up and do your job!!!

Your team will be much better off without him. The Shonn Green play sealed his fate. It will define his career if he isnt careful.

LSIGRAD09
03-05-2010, 08:23 AM
Maybe he will put a crack in the Jets D, that unit is scary.

Andyy_47
03-05-2010, 08:44 AM
I'll miss him.

Thanks for the memories Cro. You were sure as hell funny to laugh at!

Boltheads
03-05-2010, 08:49 AM
....might only be for a 2011 3rd with it maybe going to a 2nd.

If that is true someone should call the police and file a report because the Jets are getting robbed :eek:

I wonder what the kicker is the moves it from a 3rd to a 2nd? It's probably open-field tackles. Less than 10 and NY is on the hook for a 3rd. But, he Cro actually makes more than 10 the Bolts get a coveted 2nd :P

Your team will be much better off without him. The Shonn Green play sealed his fate. It will define his career if he isnt careful.

You know this, we know this, everyone knows this.....except the NY/East Coast media. When Cro was a Charger they said he was a liability - avg coverage skills, poor tackler, off-the-field distraction, etc. But watch, I bet they will start saying the Jets have the best corners in football now.

Andyy_47
03-05-2010, 08:57 AM
You know this, we know this, everyone knows this.....except the NY/East Coast media. When Cro was a Charger they said he was a liability - avg coverage skills, poor tackler, off-the-field distraction, etc. But watch, I bet they will start saying the Jets have the best corners in football now.

You could line up a corpse on the opposite side of Revis, he would still make that tandem look good. Revis is insane.

Boltheads
03-05-2010, 09:45 AM
You could line up a corpse on the opposite side of Revis, he would still make that tandem look good. Revis is insane.Exactly. If (and when) the do say..."the best corners in the NFL"....that statement is half right with Revias in the equation.

My guess is that teams are going to throw at Cro......a lot more than in SD. The guy has talent - but, just rarely uses it. We'll see if Ryan can toughen him up. We'll also see how he handles the pressure of New York.

Andyy_47
03-05-2010, 10:16 AM
Exactly. If (and when) the do say..."the best corners in the NFL"....that statement is half right with Revias in the equation.

My guess is that teams are going to throw at Cro......a lot more than in SD. The guy has talent - but, just rarely uses it. We'll see if Ryan can toughen him up. We'll also see how he handles the pressure of New York.

If Ryan gets him to concentrate and tackle harder, I can't argue with them having one of the best tandems in the league (Joseph and Hall is still the benchmark.)

LSIGRAD09
03-05-2010, 11:55 AM
But watch, I bet they will start saying the Jets have the best corners in football now.

Hhaha, I have friends who already started saying that.

Lyghts Out
03-05-2010, 11:57 AM
It sounds like theyve got big plans for him by using him in the bump n run.

I agree that he was not a positive part of the Bolts currently, but at the same time, it is tuff giving up on an athletic freak with tons of talent.....

Boltz17
03-05-2010, 12:03 PM

Seeing as how he has 7 kids with 5 women in 6 states, I think Cro has TONS of experience in the 'Bump n Run'

kmcgough25
03-05-2010, 02:47 PM

I agree that he was not a positive part of the Bolts currently, but at the same time, it is tuff giving up on an athletic freak with tons of talent.....

You could have seen this statement last year for the Broncos with a certain QB.

Lyghts Out
03-05-2010, 03:21 PM
Seeing as how he has 7 kids with 5 women in 6 states, I think Cro has TONS of experience in the 'Bump n Run'

I Lol'd......:peace:

PowderAddict
03-05-2010, 04:09 PM
Well, that's one way to make sure that Greene won't make him look a fool again.

Broncoyearound
03-05-2010, 09:15 PM

Don't you hate when players run their mouth like that. This statement nuff said shut up play some footbal!

BaileyIsGod
03-06-2010, 02:41 PM

Jarvis Moss.

-Ions2Ground
03-06-2010, 09:34 PM
CRO, good CB if you only play man-on-man. Refuses to tackle. Prefers to push guys out of bounds or await assistance from others. If help is delayed, CRO is willing to run in front of the defender to slow them down enough for others to come do the actual tackling.

Amazing talent. Complete POS as a person and team mate. Would excel in flag football. Useless in run support. Could have been one of the best, but he thought he was the next coming of Deon Sanders before he earned it. He thought he was the second best corner in the league. He was the second best on our team.

It will be tough to find a replacement, but I won't miss he ass one minute.