PDA

View Full Version : LMAO at these dolt fans

BroncoFanBoy
03-09-2010, 08:41 PM
http://forums.chargers.com/showthread.php?t=78672&page=4

they're now hating williams because he's on the broncos. looks like fairweather fans to me

sharp_shepherd
03-09-2010, 08:53 PM
What would you expect. If one of our players left and signed with the Raiders we'd be pissed.

Boltheads
03-09-2010, 08:57 PM

they're now hating williams because he's on the broncos. looks like fairweather fans to meGo to the GD forum and see how many Donkey fans are now loving J Wall because he's a Bronco.

But, I guess that's 'cause you guys are hardcore fans.....right

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
03-09-2010, 09:02 PM
Go to the GD forum and see how many Donkey fans are now loving J Wall because he's a Bronco.

I can't blame you guys for all of the emotion. When Trevor Pryce left it sucked. If he would have went to a division rival it would have sucked epically.

BroncoFanBoy
03-09-2010, 09:04 PM
What would you expect. If one of our players left and signed with the Raiders we'd be pissed.

ya but we wouldnt hate them for it like what they're doing with williams

BroncoFanBoy
03-09-2010, 09:06 PM
I can't blame you guys for all of the emotion. When Trevor Pryce left it sucked. If he would have went to a division rival it would have sucked epically.

they're hating williams because he signed with denver. i dont blame them for hating the fact williams is gone, but i do blame them for hating williams for being cut and signing with denver

Boltheads
03-09-2010, 09:12 PM
What would you expect. If one of our players left and signed with the Raiders we'd be pissed.Hopefully, you aren't referencing Javon Walker.

kmcgough25
03-09-2010, 09:13 PM
Go to the GD forum and see how many Donkey fans are now loving J Wall because he's a Bronco.

I would understand yor logic if Bronco fans were hating on him when he was a Charger, but that didn't happen.

Boltheads
03-09-2010, 09:21 PM
I would understand yor logic if Bronco fans were hating on him when he was a Charger, but that didn't happen.I'll concede this fact to you. Since I've been on this board, I'd say the vast majority of Bronco fans have had/shown respect for Jamal.

BGMACN
03-09-2010, 10:21 PM
I hope he does well.. You got a great player with a LOT of miles..:salute:

EddieMac
03-10-2010, 12:44 AM
Maybe, all i know is i bet you Denvers LBs are smilling when they heard this news, look at the sacks they got last year with complete garbage up front, now the Broncos have gone out and signed Bannan, Williams and Green and who knows who they get in the draft, its just disapointing that they are doing something about the holes on their team and all we have done so far is get Marcus Mason.

no bitterness there at all.

Boltz17
03-10-2010, 12:55 AM
heh, I'm fine with the signing. I got grief of the CMB for saying it was ok to let a guy who's played what 10 games in 2 years and hasn't been the same since 2008 walk.

Enjoy Jamal, when he's right he's a beast, when he's not he's..............cut from the Chargers.

TheBroncoEra
03-10-2010, 12:56 AM
There's some people on there that are hating on him, but there are also some people that still show respect for him despite playing for a rival now. I kind of understand how they feel though, I mean imagine losing Champ to the Chargers, that'd suck.

ChargersDivison
03-10-2010, 01:20 AM
See Dookie fans can't grasp most SD fans love J-wall. He was the best in the business and another gem SD drafted and home grown talent.

But the fact is, he's over the hill and finished and Den dished out money to another one of those over the hill old cut players like they do every off season and always the same non-playoff results.

I hope J-wall the best, but it's over. Doesn't change the love I got for him and how great he WAS.

But keep deluding yourself. Just don't cry and go emo on us when the J-wall you get is not the one you expected, that used to be dominant on SD's team.

LRod
03-10-2010, 05:22 AM
See Dookie fans can't grasp most SD fans love J-wall. He was the best in the business and another gem SD drafted and home grown talent.

But the fact is, he's over the hill and finished and Den dished out money to another one of those over the hill old cut players like they do every off season and always the same non-playoff results.

I hope J-wall the best, but it's over. Doesn't change the love I got for him and how great he WAS.

But keep deluding yourself. Just don't cry and go emo on us when the J-wall you get is not the one you expected, that used to be dominant on SD's team.

Ahh....yes.....Sandy Eggo.....so many great players.....so little rings! :P

BroncoPower
03-10-2010, 06:25 AM

According to you and at the beginning of the 2009/10 season he was the best in the business just like you said LT was still top 3 RB and Cromartie was the most gifted athlete. hahahahahahahahahahaha

LSIGRAD09
03-10-2010, 02:36 PM

Like most fans Love(D) Cromartie right?

theshiverman
03-10-2010, 02:39 PM

they're now hating williams because he's on the broncos. looks like fairweather fans to me

Williams played with the Chargers for 12 years, that means 90% of the Charger fans have never experanced a season without williams as a member of the Chargers, since most of the Charger fans just started pulling for them 3 or 4 years ago.

Boltheads
03-10-2010, 03:08 PM
Williams played with the Chargers for 12 years, that means 90% of the Charger fans have never experanced a season without williams as a member of the Chargers, since most of the Charger fans just started pulling for them 3 or 4 years ago.Weak Sauce. I hope you have better material when the season gets here.

ChargersDivison
03-10-2010, 07:35 PM
According to you and at the beginning of the 2009/10 season he was the best in the business just like you said LT was still top 3 RB and Cromartie was the most gifted athlete. hahahahahahahahahahaha

Uhh no at the beginning of the year I did not say Jamal was best in the business. He used to be, he was even top 3 or 4 NT in 08. But he's about to be 35 and coming off a season ending injury and has had knee problems recently.

Much like you dookie fans were saying before Jamal signed with you to SD fans when you thought he was gonna be a Charger in 2010. OHH JAMAL is old and done coming off injuries. LOL now that he is a Dookie, you think he is gonna revive the dookies and his career.

I was wrong about LT, but for RB's it goes down hill that fast.

Cromartie still is one of if not the most athletically gifted player in the NFL at the very least on defense. Guy is a freak! He will have a probowl year in New York.

McSmashie
03-10-2010, 08:01 PM

:nono: Case in point: Javon Walker.

Actually, seeing his contract was quite amusing. :D

What does $21 million dollars buy you?

17 Catches.
1 TD

I was actually happy for the sheer entertainment factor! :laugh:

Boltheads
03-10-2010, 08:01 PM
Cromartie still is one of if not the most athletically gifted player in the NFL at the very least on defense. Guy is a freak! He will have a probowl year in New York.Too many good DBs in the AFC, but I have to agree with CD....Cro could have a huge year in NY.

McSmashie
03-10-2010, 08:03 PM
Ahh....yes.....Sandy Eggo.....so many great players.....so little rings! :P

There plenty of rings in San Diego!

Nipple rings. :D