PDA

View Full Version : 8000 posts later and you donks still dont get it?

baphamet
03-16-2010, 03:53 AM
you suck!

/discuss :P

MightyHorse
03-16-2010, 04:19 AM
We don't suck we're mediocre get it right.

gorky
03-16-2010, 05:00 AM
Wow Baph!

You have to be a closet Broncos fan to post that much here!:salute::)

Andyy_47
03-16-2010, 06:20 AM
8,000 posts later and you still have no rings?

Grats on your achievement baph :) you can be okay when you want to be!

Thors Hammer
03-16-2010, 06:44 AM
Wow Baph!

At least Baph doesn't spam the boards like a few other Charger fans do.

Grats on 8K. :go:

Vhailor
03-16-2010, 07:34 AM
Congrats, man.

LSIGRAD09
03-16-2010, 09:34 AM
Good job Baph, it's going to take me years to get that amount.

JakeNbake
03-16-2010, 10:15 AM
Goodjob Baph. You waisted 8000 posts and still us stubbern Donkeys haven't changed our minds on anything :P

TRUEBRONCOFAN24
03-16-2010, 02:01 PM
Congrats on your 8,000th post dude, good to have you around here. :salute!:

By the way I love your avatar...

"That was just pillow talk baby!"

jhildebrand
03-16-2010, 02:15 PM
you suck!

Apparently, you are the one who doesn't get it. Your sig is of a NY Jet :P

SLVR and Black
03-16-2010, 03:00 PM
8000 posts? Not sure whether to congratulate you or tell you to get a life! :)

Axemaster
03-16-2010, 03:14 PM
Wow Baph!

He is. He just don't have the BALLZ to admit it!!!:D

Beagle
03-16-2010, 04:10 PM
Everyones missing the point. He is saying look at me...I'm lonely and need attention. At least its not as desperate or stupid a plea as Chargersdivison aka RODs usually are..

VancePants
03-16-2010, 05:22 PM
Good lord, I wish I could waste my day and get to 8,000 posts. Oh wait I'll leave that for you Baphamet :logo:

CHARGER$
03-16-2010, 06:52 PM
congrats on 8k. I always enjoyed reading your posts before i joined and still do.

McSmashie
03-16-2010, 06:55 PM
This thread needs more girls farting!

http://www.fartguide.com/wp-content/uploads/gintorchf.gif

CHARGER$
03-16-2010, 07:19 PM

Looks like steve-o with long hair, nasty.

McSmashie
03-16-2010, 07:24 PM
Looks like steve-o with long hair, nasty.

I didnt mention anything about GOOD looking girls farting. Just "girls farting."

Gotta admit. She has talent at least.

davidatolle
03-16-2010, 08:02 PM
:logo:

nice 2 see so many charger fans joining us on here! yall must have a hard time since your blogs and boards are all in spanish ?

DevilSpawn
03-16-2010, 08:06 PM
Damn I have 5000 and I feel like I post too much. I can only imagine 8000.

CHARGER$
03-16-2010, 08:10 PM

nice 2 see so many charger fans joining us on here! yall must have a hard time since your blogs and boards are all in spanish ?

Seriously? coming from someone in LA?:incomplete:

WhoDeyBengals
03-16-2010, 08:14 PM

You don't post enough.

LordTrychon
03-16-2010, 08:18 PM
You don't post enough.

QFT.

:beer:

EddieMac
03-17-2010, 12:44 AM
Congrats Baph, 8000 angry posts and still going strong. whenever you convert...I will start the collection to buy you your first Authentic jersey and a McD hoodie.

IgorBStrange
03-17-2010, 02:01 AM
Gee, if only I didn't have a job, a family, friends and a life I could be near that amount also.

Oh well, keep it up Baphy baby. Maybe someday your team will have a Ring instead of just a Ringtone.

MoXplant
03-17-2010, 07:03 AM
as my response, made in good humor and harmful to no one was deleted, Ill leave the smack forum for good, with encouraging you to post more, cause I daw-gone sure wont.

Daw-gone ok?

McSmashie
03-17-2010, 06:45 PM
It isnt about how much you post, it is about the quality of your posts.

But since I too am a master of crap spam posts, Congrats! :D

RioAbajo Bronco
03-17-2010, 07:09 PM
8000 Post Dude you need to get a life !!!!!!!!:go:

DevilSpawn
03-17-2010, 07:13 PM
You don't post enough.

QFT.

Thank you kindly, sirs. :)

jazzbodog
03-17-2010, 07:33 PM
you suck!

Retardger fans and their team will always suck!

jazzbodog
03-17-2010, 07:38 PM

I think that's Baph's wife. No, probably not...this chick is too classy!

baphamet
03-17-2010, 09:00 PM
LOL whats with all the rage?

i don't post anywhere els but here for the most part, i like smacking you donks that much......you should feel special!

baphamet
03-17-2010, 09:02 PM
I think that's Baph's wife. No, probably not...this chick is too classy!

and i suppose calling people jr high school level insults is your idea of "class" right? :laugh:

baphamet
03-17-2010, 09:03 PM

you post on other boards too, though.

baphamet
03-17-2010, 09:09 PM
Gee, if only I didn't have a job, a family, friends and a life I could be near that amount also.

so basically, you just said everyone in the locker room doesn't have a job, family, friends, or a life? :laugh:

in case you haven't noticed, there are posters with a lot more than i got.

OR does your retarded generalizations only qualify if you are a chargers fan? :confused:

you are not a very good troll, try again!

http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u90/chestera/unsuccessful-troll.jpg

baphamet
03-17-2010, 09:11 PM
Apparently, you are the one who doesn't get it. Your sig is of a NY Jet :P

see, i am not a senseless homer, i still like LT even though he isn't a charger anymore. LT will always be one of my fav all time charger players regardless of what team he plays for.

not his fault he got cut, i am not gonna hold it against him if he goes and signs with another team.

bklynbronco
03-17-2010, 09:12 PM
8000 posts? Congrats I guess? Is that a good thing that you have that many post on this board? Maybe we should have an intervention so you can step away from the computer.

baphamet
03-17-2010, 09:15 PM
Everyones missing the point. He is saying look at me...I'm lonely and need attention. At least its not as desperate or stupid a plea as Chargersdivison aka RODs usually are..

i need attention? LOL no, i was just bored and noticed i had 7,999 posts so i made a topic in an otherwise very boring smack forum (at the moment)

if i was an attention whore i would be like ROD and just post flame bait hoping to get you donks to respond to me. :coffee:

baphamet
03-17-2010, 09:16 PM
8000 posts? Congrats I guess? Is that a good thing that you have that many post on this board? Maybe we should have an intervention so you can step away from the computer.

why don't you say that to the countless broncos fans that have more than i do in less time? in fact, one of them posted in this thread.

McSmashie
03-17-2010, 09:16 PM
see, i am not a senseless homer, i still like LT even though he isn't a charger anymore. LT will always be one of my fav all time charger players regardless of what team he plays for.

not his fault he got cut, i am not gonna hold it against him if he goes and signs with another team.

I gotta agree with you here. Even though Atwater went to the Jets and Elam went to Atlanta (two of my ALL time favorites), they were still and always will be Broncos.

It certainly sucked to see them leave, but that doesnt change what they did as Broncos. Sometimes guys move on. It is very very rare for a player to be with one team their whole career anymore.

But you dont ditch them just because they signed elsewhere. You werent a true fan of the player if you do that to them.

LOL whats with all the rage?

i don't post anywhere els but here for the most part, i like smacking you donks that much......you should feel special!

Keep your spanking fetish to yourself, sicko! :D

baphamet
03-17-2010, 09:20 PM
love the logic here....i have 8k posts in 4 years and anopther poster has 8.6k posts in under 1 year but i am the one with no life haha

you guys are hilarious and desperately reaching for smack that just isn't there....too bad. :sad::P

Luckyshot
03-17-2010, 09:21 PM
What will happen first?

Your 10000th post or the Chargers winning the superbowl?

CP BETS GO GO GO GO GO

baphamet
03-17-2010, 09:21 PM
I gotta agree with you here. Even though Atwater went to the Jets and Elam went to Atlanta (two of my ALL time favorites), they were still and always will be Broncos.

It certainly sucked to see them leave, but that doesnt change what they did as Broncos. Sometimes guys move on. It is very very rare for a player to be with one team their whole career anymore.

But you dont ditch them just because they signed elsewhere. You werent a true fan of the player if you do that to them.

Keep your spanking fetish to yourself, sicko! :D

careful, you might get accused of having no life, friends, or job because you have a lot of posts....oh nvm, you are a donk fan.....you are safe! lol

baphamet
03-17-2010, 09:22 PM
What will happen first?

Your 10000th post or the Chargers winning the superbowl?

CP BETS GO GO GO GO GO

i will likely have 10k posts before next years SB LOL

baphamet
03-17-2010, 09:24 PM
QFT.

you have 26k posts...you must not have any friends, family, job, or a life....according to someone i will not name. :P

baphamet
03-17-2010, 09:29 PM
He is. He just don't have the BALLZ to admit it!!!:D

yes, i am a closet broncos fan because i am here telling you how inferior the broncos are to the chargers for the last 8k posts?

i will admit that i know more about the broncos than most broncos fans do lol

Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer.

:D

bklynbronco
03-17-2010, 09:34 PM
why don't you say that to the countless broncos fans that have more than i do in less time? in fact, one of them posted in this thread.

none of them posted thier 8000 post on here, you did. you put the light on it didn't expect the response you got did ya?

A bronco fan following thier team on their message board you can expect some to post past 10000 but your a fan from a rival team and you are that obssessed with the bronco board that you can't live without posting on here?

Just because other bronco fans have posted past 8000 posts, you doing it in 4 years doesn't make any less weird. that's how many post a day, a week, a month, a year? For a rival fan that's awfully obsessive.

We would have never known if you didn't bring it up.

chazoe60
03-17-2010, 09:36 PM
Geez, an innocent little good humored smack thread turns into a flame war, I never would saw that coming. :laugh:

I thought the OP was pretty funny Baph. How ya been?

bklynbronco
03-17-2010, 09:45 PM
Geez, an innocent little good humored smack thread turns into a flame war, I never would saw that coming. :laugh:

people responded that's all. if one thing baph has learned to take the good with the bad.

he got all defensive about it so it got that way. he's one of the few charger fans that i respect on this board, I would have gave him his props if he didn't get his panties in a bunch.

McSmashie
03-17-2010, 09:45 PM
love the logic here....i have 8k posts in 4 years and anopther poster has 8.6k posts in under 1 year but i am the one with no life haha

you guys are hilarious and desperately reaching for smack that just isn't there....too bad. :sad::P

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v221/stormshaman/ohoq9.jpg

careful, you might get accused of having no life, friends, or job because you have a lot of posts....oh nvm, you are a donk fan.....you are safe! lol

Well, that is true in my case......even my shame is ashamed. :(

I am married (family, check), I am a sales rep for a Fortune 500 company (job, check) and but I dont have friends.....just admirers, worshippers and followers....

On your earlier post regarding my spam, the wifey goes to bed at 9 pm whilst I am up for at least another 3 to 4 hours. Even my dogs are too lazy to stay up that late.

What better way to spend my quiet hours by talking about how awesome the Broncos are and how lame Dolt fans are? :D

baphamet
03-17-2010, 09:57 PM
none of them posted thier 8000 post on here, you did. you put the light on it didn't expect the response you got did ya?

i just didnt expect all the hypocrisies to come out. i know this is smack and i can handle it, it just gives me lots of ammunition to fire back so don't cry about it when i do. :)

A bronco fan following thier team on their message board you can expect some to post past 10000 but your a fan from a rival team and you are that obssessed with the bronco board that you can't live without posting on here?

correction, i have posted probably more than 95% of the time in this smack section. if i was obsessed with the broncos i would be posting in GD a lot more.

i like to talk smack, this is the best place i have found to do that.....deal with it.

Just because other bronco fans have posted past 8000 posts, you doing it in 4 years doesn't make any less weird. that's how many post a day, a week, a month, a year? For a rival fan that's awfully obsessive.

you got me....i am obsessed with talking crap on your football team, what can i say? its freakin fun to smack you donk fans around. :laugh:

again, do you see me hanging out in GD talking about the broncos every day? if that were the case then that would be a bit weird.

either way, its not your concern as to why i like to post here. i like it here and that's all that matters.

We would have never known if you didn't bring it up.

LOL i have been here constantly since 2006, how can anyone that reads this forum consistently not know?

baphamet
03-17-2010, 09:59 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v221/stormshaman/ohoq9.jpg

Well, that is true in my case......even my shame is ashamed. :(

I am married (family, check), I am a sales rep for a Fortune 500 company (job, check) and but I dont have friends.....just admirers, worshippers and followers....

On your earlier post regarding my spam, the wifey goes to bed at 9 pm whilst I am up for at least another 3 to 4 hours. Even my dogs are too lazy to stay up that late.

What better way to spend my quiet hours by talking about how awesome the Broncos are and how lame Dolt fans are? :D

don't get me wrong, i am by no means pinning any of those stupid generalizations onto you.

just pointing out the gross double standards there.

baphamet
03-17-2010, 10:03 PM
people responded that's all. if one thing baph has learned to take the good with the bad.

he got all defensive about it so it got that way. he's one of the few charger fans that i respect on this board, I would have gave him his props if he didn't get his panties in a bunch.

huh? i just responded for the first time tonight, it got that way on its own....how did me "getting defensive" have anything to do with it?

when someone fires on me, i fire back. its not getting defensive, its called standing up for yourself.

besides, i am having fun doing it, i don't take anything to heart until it gets personal (like igor tries to do but he is just a troll so meh)

baphamet
03-17-2010, 10:07 PM

oh i am just peachy :)

ya know, i don't blame these guys for flaming me. 8000 posts of telling them what they don't want to hear?

its funny to read some of these responses lol

makes the smack section a lot less boring at my expense, you're welcome! :laugh:

Luckyshot
03-17-2010, 10:11 PM
i like to talk smack, this is the best place i have found to do that.....deal with it.

The San Diego Forums are terrible for smack

baphamet
03-17-2010, 10:14 PM
The San Diego Forums are terrible for smack

yeah, i agree.

gorky
03-17-2010, 10:32 PM
Hey Baph,

I noticed that you didn't respond to my third post.
The one about you being a closet Broncos fan.

The fact that you didn't respond: Duly noted!

baphamet
03-17-2010, 11:50 PM
Hey Baph,

I noticed that you didn't respond to my third post.
The one about you being a closet Broncos fan.

The fact that you didn't respond: Duly noted!

i responded man, just not directly to your post. :)

IgorBStrange
03-18-2010, 01:52 AM

No, dear Baphy, you have it all wrong, as usual.

If you re-read the post I made earlier, I said;

"Gee, if only I didn't have a job, a family, friends and a life I could be near that amount also."

You really ought to get that tinfoil hat off your head Baphy. The aliens are NOT talking to you, the voices you hear are Chargers fans in pain because they are tired of that same old story and want a Super Bowl appearance again.

darth-hideous
03-18-2010, 06:51 AM
i'm late for the party:incomplete:,Baphamet isn't a bad guy for someone named after a statue,and hell he lives in Nebraska what the hell else is there to do but post on message boards on the "super information highway".:go:

darth-hideous
03-18-2010, 06:51 AM
oh yeah and congrats on the milestone:salute:

joeknox
03-18-2010, 09:29 AM
it seems the op brings up a multitude of emotions...most people like him despite his obvious flawed character and terrible judgement in football team

but i will remind you all, he may be a classy guy for the most part, he may utter a occassional good insight, he may in fact be right every so often and as he is a bolt fan we must commend him for his perseverance in posting so many times on a rival teams board

despite that...there is not one bronco fan here that wouldnt shave his eyebrows, superglue his hand to his own testes, and mark his face up with permenate marker if we had the chance..

Baphamet we salute your accomplishment...just dont pass out around us

baphamet
03-18-2010, 10:28 AM
No, dear Baphy, you have it all wrong, as usual.

If you re-read the post I made earlier, I said;

"Gee, if only I didn't have a job, a family, friends and a life I could be near that amount also."

and that means what exactly? what are you implying? that i have no job, friends, family, or a life because i have 8000 posts on a message board?

you just insulted quite a few of your brethren in the process. :laugh:

you might want to think before you troll next time

baphamet
03-18-2010, 10:31 AM
i'm late for the party:incomplete:,Baphamet isn't a bad guy for someone named after a statue,and hell he lives in Nebraska what the hell else is there to do but post on message boards on the "super information highway".:go:

you get cp for even knowing that to begin with. :thumb:

Alcaeus15
03-18-2010, 10:35 AM
you get cp for even knowing that to begin with. :thumb:

Baph IRL -> http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/a4/Baphomet.png

Very interesting

baphamet
03-18-2010, 10:37 AM
Baph IRL -> http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/a4/Baphomet.png

Very interesting

LOL

now that is some quality smack material. :laugh:

DevilSpawn
03-18-2010, 10:58 AM
you post on other boards too, though.
Yeah but on both Broncos forums, I'd say about half my posts are outside the smack area. I obvously will talk Raider football with fellow fans. As for the Chargers site, even you know how bad that smack section can get. I even tried to engage during the first week of last year but few bit.

baphamet
03-18-2010, 11:06 AM
Yeah but on both Broncos forums, I'd say about half my posts are outside the smack area. I obvously will talk Raider football with fellow fans. As for the Chargers site, even you know how bad that smack section can get. I even tried to engage during the first week of last year but few bit.

yeah, which us why i pretty much just post here anymore. ill post on the chargers GD once in a while but steer clear from the smack shack.

i tried posting at raiders.net once.....got permanently banned within minutes LOL

not my cup of tea anyways, insult smack just doesn't do it for me.

jazzbodog
03-18-2010, 07:21 PM
yeah, which us why i pretty much just post here anymore. ill post on the chargers GD once in a while but steer clear from the smack shack.

i tried posting at raiders.net once.....got permanently banned within minutes LOL

not my cup of tea anyways, insult smack just doesn't do it for me.

What! Good grief dude....you really are a narcissistic hypocrite deluxe.

"Insult smack" just doesn't do it for you? Really? I think you thrive on it!

Do you ever read what you write and check it against your future statements?

PhillyBronco24
03-18-2010, 07:23 PM
you suck!

We cant be too bad if you spent enough time here to post 8000 post. We are starting to grow on you huh? :P lol Heres a better questions though how many playoff games has your chargers been the favorites in and lost throughout those 8000 post?? :laugh:

Broncos_Coach
03-18-2010, 07:47 PM
You're only averaging about ten posts a day.

I've averaged much more posts on boards much less popular.
:paper:

McSmashie
03-18-2010, 08:04 PM
don't get me wrong, i am by no means pinning any of those stupid generalizations onto you.

just pointing out the gross double standards there.

No worries, I cant hate on someone that likes the greatest actor of all time....Mr. Bruce Campbell.

See common interests can bridge any gap! Even the one between a Broncos fan and a fan of that thing you call a team. :D

McSmashie
03-18-2010, 08:06 PM
We cant be too bad if you spent enough time here to post 8000 post. We are starting to grow on you huh? :P lol Heres a better questions though how many playoff games has your chargers been the favorites in and lost throughout those 8000 post?? :laugh:

I think we can slowly get him over to being a Bronco fan.

Oh boys, lets take a collection to get baph a JWall Broncos jersey!

After we staple that to him for a year, Im sure he will be converted enough to get a Champ jersey on him. :D

gorky
03-18-2010, 09:01 PM
No worries, I cant hate on someone that likes the greatest actor of all time....Mr. Bruce Campbell.

See common interests can bridge any gap! Even the one between a Broncos fan and a fan of that thing you call a team. :D

Agreed!

It's all Groovy man.

gorky
03-18-2010, 09:03 PM
LOL

now that is some quality smack material. :laugh:

Ohs nohs...

Baph is really the devil incarnate.
He's going to destroy the Broncos first. Then it's on to world destruction.

Hey Baph, I've always wondered about your name. Care to share the story?

baphamet
03-18-2010, 09:48 PM
Ohs nohs...

Baph is really the devil incarnate.
He's going to destroy the Broncos first. Then it's on to world destruction.

Hey Baph, I've always wondered about your name. Care to share the story?

sure, when i first got online and made my first e mail i was really into books about freemasonry and the Illuminati.

i was trying to think of a unique name that was unused, which is why i spelled it slightly different.

pretty much have just used the name ever since because its easy to remember for me.

if you want to know what baphoment has to do with those books i read send me a PM and i will explain it, don't want to go to far off topic. ;)

baphamet
03-18-2010, 09:54 PM

2 playoff loses that they were favored to win.

2 playoff wins that they were underdogs in

4 division championships

4 years in a row the donks failed to have a winning season or a playoff birth

6 games won over the donks

1 game where rivers hurt cutler's feelings and donkey fans cried.

i witnessed all that and more in my time here at donko country. :laugh::go:

Tellway
03-18-2010, 11:26 PM
Over four decades of super bowls and you are ringless lol roflmao by by now...

BroncoPower
03-19-2010, 05:36 AM

4 division championships

8,000 posts and you still make yourself look like a **** :salute:

McSmashie
03-19-2010, 06:01 AM
sure, when i first got online and made my first e mail i was really into books about freemasonry and the Illuminati.

i was trying to think of a unique name that was unused, which is why i spelled it slightly different.

pretty much have just used the name ever since because its easy to remember for me.

if you want to know what baphoment has to do with those books i read send me a PM and i will explain it, don't want to go to far off topic. ;)

THATS where that came from! :doh:

I thought it meant....

BAPH-ling

Announcements

Made in

Every

Thread

:goofy: Silly me!

bklynbronco
03-19-2010, 07:31 AM

I thought it meant....

BAPH-ling

Announcements

Made in

Every

Thread

lol :beer: like that.

Kilroy
03-19-2010, 07:59 AM

I thought it meant....

BAPH-ling

Announcements

Made in

Every

Thread

Buh-bye

Another

Playoff

Host

Appearance

Missing the

Everlasting

Trophy

bklynbronco
03-19-2010, 08:24 AM
=baphamet;3196608]i just didnt expect all the hypocrisies to come out. i know this is smack and i can handle it, it just gives me lots of ammunition to fire back so don't cry about it when i do. :)

hypocrisies or people busting your chops like they always do. People going at it with you is kind of the norm around here. How many time have you been called out when you haven't even had anything to do with a topic? Don't act like it's new.

correction, i have posted probably more than 95% of the time in this smack section. if i was obsessed with the broncos i would be posting in GD a lot more.

what does where you post have to do with how many times you post? I have gotten into great discussion on the GD forum that has led to many a post. where the smack forum can get boring insulting each others team for about a day. 95% of 8000 posts is still alot even if it's on the smack forum. All that to say the broncos suck and the chargers are great

I can give two s**ts about what you like to do you started this thread I didn't.

you got me....i am obsessed with talking crap on your football team, what can i say? its freakin fun to smack you donk fans around. :laugh:

again, do you see me hanging out in GD talking about the broncos every day? if that were the case then that would be a bit weird.

why would that be weird? I find it the other way around. Serious discussion about football whether is about the broncos or chargers gives good feedback. It shows interest in football in general why would be that weird? I think hanging in the smack forum all day waiting for some newbie bronco fan to say something smart about the chargers so you can pounce on them is weird.

either way, its not your concern as to why i like to post here. i like it here and that's all that matters.

like i said i don't give two s**ts why you post here. you started the thread making it known that you have posted here 8000 times, I didn't do that. so this is one of the responses you got from you starting this thread. you deal with it.

LOL i have been here constantly since 2006, how can anyone that reads this forum consistently not know?

I always felt that people that count posts just use it to validate themselves in these forums.
I value the quality of the posts more then quantity, always have always will so i didn't know you were up to 8000 but I wasn't surprised. That's seems to be obvious to me that people that are always on these forums would have a high amount posts just don't care to know the numbers. just my opinon of course.

All in all, you are one of the few people that i respect and admire on here because as a charger fan you say whats good about them as well as what's bad and that's a true fan. You have been on here when the chargers have faltered as well as when they beat denver ass. I have read your posts and your one of the few posters especially from an opposing team that has change my view on my own team and that's hard to do cause i don't know if you can't tell i stick to my guns.
I look forward to reading your posts cause i respect your opinion and if you can understand that's why I give you a hard time. Considered this like two guys at a bar discussing their teams and it can get heated but but buying each other round beers untill we finish knocking each others team and start knocking the raiders just to leave on a good note.

If you can understand that then you can understand me.

baphamet
03-19-2010, 08:21 PM
hypocrisies or people busting your chops like they always do. People going at it with you is kind of the norm around here. How many time have you been called out when you haven't even had anything to do with a topic? Don't act like it's new.

actually no, i don't usually generate this much hate over something that was meant in jest.

if i get randomly called out i definitely fire back then too, i always fire back unless i am just tried of arguing about the subject, don't have the time to respond, or just don't care.

what does where you post have to do with how many times you post? I have gotten into great discussion on the GD forum that has led to many a post. where the smack forum can get boring insulting each others team for about a day. 95% of 8000 posts is still alot even if it's on the smack forum. All that to say the broncos suck and the chargers are great

it means i am here to talk smack, not because i am interested in talking about just your team.

and i think you know its more than just to say the broncos suck, i like to get into debates with fans that have different opinions than my own......what can i say? i like to argue. :laugh:

I can give two s**ts about what you like to do you started this thread I didn't.

you are questioning why i have 8000 posts on a broncos message board and took the time to respond, obviously you do care. :P

why would that be weird? I find it the other way around. Serious discussion about football whether is about the broncos or chargers gives good feedback. It shows interest in football in general why would be that weird? I think hanging in the smack forum all day waiting for some newbie bronco fan to say something smart about the chargers so you can pounce on them is weird.

i have serious football discussions all the time in here and i "pounce" on every bronco fan that comes in here talking crazy stuff, not just the newbies.

see, in my experience.....when talking broncos and chargers football anywhere els besides smack, it turns into smack anyways.

i am not interested in talking just broncos football in GD, i am not a broncos fan.

like i said i don't give two s**ts why you post here. you started the thread making it known that you have posted here 8000 times, I didn't do that. so this is one of the responses you got from you starting this thread. you deal with it.

i started a harmless light hearted thread because i was bored and got fired upon, so i fired back.....i am not complaining about the responses, keep em coming! :D

just don't cry when i fire back, that's all i am saying.

I always felt that people that count posts just use it to validate themselves in these forums.
I value the quality of the posts more then quantity, always have always will so i didn't know you were up to 8000 but I wasn't surprised. That's seems to be obvious to me that people that are always on these forums would have a high amount posts just don't care to know the numbers. just my opinon of course.

actually i am the same way, do you think i care how many posts i have? again, i was bored.....noticed i had 7,999 posts and thought it would be kind of funny to make a smack thread out of it.

obviously some of you took it personal for some reason?

All in all, you are one of the few people that i respect and admire on here because as a charger fan you say whats good about them as well as what's bad and that's a true fan. You have been on here when the chargers have faltered as well as when they beat denver ass. I have read your posts and your one of the few posters especially from an opposing team that has change my view on my own team and that's hard to do cause i don't know if you can't tell i stick to my guns.
I look forward to reading your posts cause i respect your opinion and if you can understand that's why I give you a hard time. Considered this like two guys at a bar discussing their teams and it can get heated but but buying each other round beers untill we finish knocking each others team and start knocking the raiders just to leave on a good note.

If you can understand that then you can understand me.

i appreciate that, just know that every post i make is made for fun. some people take me too serious sometimes and that is a shame.

VancePants
03-20-2010, 08:41 AM
Bottom line Baph posts here because, he feels he has the upper hand with the success of the Chokers. He wants to shove it in all Bronco fans faces. He has had to endure years of futility with the Chokers. But he will go the way of the Dodo once the Chokers start losing, just like the flood of Chiefs fans that were around years ago.

McSmashie
03-20-2010, 09:19 AM
Bottom line Baph posts here because, he feels he has the upper hand with the success of the Chokers. He wants to shove it in all Bronco fans faces. He has had to endure years of futility with the Chokers. But he will go the way of the Dodo once the Chokers start losing, just like the flood of Chiefs fans that were around years ago.

That is not true at all. AT ALL!

He is here because he is embarassed to be a Chargers fan and wants to be near the Broncos fans, the most awesome in all the NFL.

If he cant be cool, at least he can hang around us cool people. :D

Freyaka
03-20-2010, 09:20 AM
you suck!

What's sad is you spent enough time on our boards to post 8000 posts, I mean really, you worry more about our team than you do your own?

Freyaka
03-20-2010, 09:22 AM
That is not true at all. AT ALL!

He is here because he is embarassed to be a Chargers fan and wants to be near the Broncos fans, the most awesome in all the NFL. :D

Expecially since the chargers aren't going to win more than 5 games this year! They're defense will be among the worst in the league and phyliss rivers will break her arm game 1 and be done for the season.

jhildebrand
03-20-2010, 09:48 AM

4 division championships

You forgot the game where John Lynch blew up Drew Brees and his shoulder and almost destroyed Rivers too. That game may be the very reason your team is without any real hardware right now.

jazzbodog
03-20-2010, 07:17 PM

Yep! You have the pulse on Baph! Identical to a Cowboy fan when they are winning. So typical. :coffee:

jazzbodog
03-20-2010, 07:22 PM

"Total Dork" is a fairly easy name to remember. I'm surprised you don't use it since you are one. :P

darth-hideous
03-20-2010, 08:46 PM

oh i thought that was just a charger fan "thing":D

Freestyle
03-20-2010, 09:12 PM
I think that applies to the majority of the Charger fans here, I wouldn't say baphamet specifically.

If people find the Charger fans annoying, just be glad the Raiders don't have their roster. I think those guys would be way worse.

baphamet
03-22-2010, 02:39 PM

too bad you are wrong, i have been here even when my team wasn't doing well. oh and that's just funny you call thye chargers the "chokers" being a broncos fan and all. :rolleyes:

just another hypocritical donk fan who cant handle the smack.

baphamet
03-22-2010, 02:42 PM
Expecially since the chargers aren't going to win more than 5 games this year! They're defense will be among the worst in the league and phyliss rivers will break her arm game 1 and be done for the season.

haha you wish, eh?

fantasy smack for the lose. :coffee:

baphamet
03-22-2010, 02:49 PM
You forgot the game where John Lynch blew up Drew Brees and his shoulder and almost destroyed Rivers too. That game may be the very reason your team is without any real hardware right now.

dude, so you think rivers is the problem is SD then? you think its because of rivers that the chargers have not won a ring?

baphamet
03-22-2010, 02:53 PM
What's sad is you spent enough time on our boards to post 8000 posts, I mean really, you worry more about our team than you do your own?

who says i spend more time here? i post here yes but i spend a lot of time on websites like chargers.com, signonsandiego, and glorifythepast.

whats sad is you have to wish for a player to get injured in order for your garbage team to have a chance to win. :laugh:

what a sad and pathetic donk fan you are. :sad:

baphamet
03-22-2010, 02:55 PM
I think that applies to the majority of the Charger fans here, I wouldn't say baphamet specifically.

he wouldn't know, how often do you see that guy in the smack section? every regular that comes to the smack section can pretty much tell you i am here regardless.

so he can talk out of his ass all day if he wants, it doesn't make it any less BS.

TRUEBRONCOFAN24
03-22-2010, 03:57 PM
who says i spend more time here? i post here yes but i spend a lot of time on websites like chargers.com, signonsandiego, and glorifythepast.

whats sad is you have to wish for a player to get injured in order for your garbage team to have a chance to win. :laugh:

Yeah it's pretty sad that there are fans out there that cannot be civil with rival team fans. That's one thing that really sucks about football, too many people take it so seriously that they have to be hostile towards someone simply because they root for a rival team. A lot of people in this thread who have been attacking you give football fans a bad name. Of course I realize some of it is all in good fun.

VancePants
03-22-2010, 07:01 PM
too bad you are wrong, i have been here even when my team wasn't doing well. oh and that's just funny you call thye chargers the "chokers" being a broncos fan and all. :rolleyes:

I gotcha, too bad you weren't here prior to 2006. Then you would have more credibility when you say you were around when your team was doing bad. Yeah I post in here when I feel like talking to children. By the way go chuck me some corn up there in Bumble %#@! Nebraska:D

thatkidhunt
03-22-2010, 08:06 PM

haha you wish, eh?

fantasy smack for the lose. :coffee:

dude, so you think rivers is the problem is SD then? you think its because of rivers that the chargers have not won a ring?

he wouldn't know, how often do you see that guy in the smack section? every regular that comes to the smack section can pretty much tell you i am here regardless.

so he can talk out of his ass all day if he wants, it doesn't make it any less BS.

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e83/JaeHunt/chargers1.jpg

Checkmate.

Van Flyheight
03-22-2010, 08:14 PM
Theres an AFC championship trophy

Thors Hammer
03-22-2010, 08:23 PM

Did they have a parade when you guys won that?

You know, with clowns and stuff?

Stan Humphries walking behind the horses with a shovel?

McSmashie
03-22-2010, 08:30 PM
Did they have a parade when you guys won that?

You know, with clowns and stuff?

Stan Humphries walking behind the horses with a shovel?

Dude, you are ON FIRE tonight!

I need to start making a list of the CPs I owe you. :D

thatkidhunt
03-22-2010, 08:33 PM

:laugh: Man, you know your team has a pretty pathetic history when you are forced to say something like that.

Yes, you are right, you do have an AFC Championship Trophy:thumb:

Thats something to hang your hat on right there, you should be so proud:clap:

We have 6 of those things :coffee:

SBboundBRONCOS
03-22-2010, 08:44 PM
:laugh: Man, you know your team has a pretty pathetic history when you are forced to say something like that.

i think bowlen uses them as paper weights and doorstops
:go:

Freyaka
03-22-2010, 09:27 PM

Then there is these 2 lovely beauties

http://www.broncosclub.com/photos/datamax/image47.jpg

A sure fire way to beat the chargers next time they come to denver would be to move those out next to the field, since the closer a charger gets to a lombardi trophey the harder they choke!

thatkidhunt
03-22-2010, 09:27 PM
i think bowlen uses them as paper weights and doorstops
:go:

Quoted for truth.

thatkidhunt
03-22-2010, 09:30 PM

A sure fire way to beat the chargers next time they come to denver would be to move those out next to the field, since the closer a charger gets to a lombardi trophey the harder they choke!

Yes Sir:salute:

Or we could just put these on their sidelinehttp://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e83/JaeHunt/tm1239-c.jpg

They are sure to breakout into some sort of rash as they are EXTREMELY allergic to SuperBowl rings.

Tellway
03-23-2010, 12:42 AM

And we affectionately refer to those two lovely beauties as BLAM :helmet: and BLAM :helmet: now gaze away neutlers gaze away cuz its as close as you'll ever get and you knows it! lol roflmao

12and4
03-23-2010, 01:32 AM
*Wonders*

Is 12and4 the only one that never really knew if baph was a charger fan or a bronco fan?

I always wonder.... but now i know....

its only cuz i rarely enter talkin' smack because its pointless....

We should make a Congrats, Kudo's, and well wishes plus smack talk forum so we can put this in that section.

Van Flyheight
03-23-2010, 08:06 AM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_335DKn2pO6U/Sxc7UqduIII/AAAAAAAACJs/2co4bNcn1Sw/s400/rivers-coin-bubble.jpg

this will happen

baphamet
03-23-2010, 11:18 AM

Checkmate.

yes we know your team sucks and all you have is your past, like the raiders. do you have anything els to bring to the table besides your weak "checkmate" spam?

baphamet
03-23-2010, 11:23 AM

you know your team is pathetic when you have to go back 10+ years because you have no hope for your current team.

now you know what it is like to be a raiders fan....talk all day about your past trophies to make yourself feel better about your current team. :laugh:

P.S go ahead and respond with "checkmate" i know its all you got.

theshiverman
03-23-2010, 12:13 PM
you know your team is pathetic when you have to go back 10+ years because you have no hope for your current team.

now you know what it is like to be a raiders fan....talk all day about your past trophies to make yourself feel better about your current team. :laugh:

Broncos were in the AFC Championship game January 2006, they have been average record wise since then, but they are going thru what every team has too sooner or later, the dreaded rebuilding years, (Chargers were in a rebuilding mode from 1996-2003) the Broncos are moving back in the right direction, But it is true that when your team has a history of being world champs it does give the fans something to look back on with pride as they work their way thru the lean years.

AFL Championships are good for that league, and that time in history, but NFL championships after the merger are the real deal, the real prize and untill your team wins one, you can never understand the pride a fan of that team has, if the Chargers ever win one, you as a fan will still be talking about it with great fondness 20 years later.

joeknox
03-23-2010, 01:49 PM
yes we know your team sucks and all you have is your past, like the raiders. do you have anything els to bring to the table besides your weak "checkmate" spam?

i believe the saying is...a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush....

ERoyal248
03-23-2010, 01:56 PM

In the 11 years after Elway left there has been 3 seasons in which San Diego did not beat Denver. And there has been 2 years in which we did not beat San Diego.

And then there was 6 years in which we split.

And San Diego got there first ever sweep against us back in 2006 LMAO .. Pretty funny huh? Such a failure of a franchise they are.

Giveemlove
03-23-2010, 02:12 PM
I haven't been to this board in ages. Come back and it's the same as 2 years ago....bunch of whiny ass Chargers fans with no trophies. :smug:

McSmashie
03-23-2010, 02:22 PM
I haven't been to this board in ages. Come back and it's the same as 2 years ago....bunch of whiny ass Chargers fans with no trophies. :smug:

No, no, that isnt quite right. They arent whiny ass Charger fans with no trophies.

More like sulky, bitter, jilted, jaded, petulant, whiny ass Charger fans with no trophies. :D But, hey, at least they still got Norv. :rolleyes:

thatkidhunt
03-23-2010, 02:36 PM

Hey Phyllis, How do you feel about this??

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e83/JaeHunt/tm1239-c.jpg

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e83/JaeHunt/phylis.jpg

and what about this???

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e83/JaeHunt/phylis.jpg

Maybe one day little buddy........

Hey Baph.....

Checkmate.

Van Flyheight
03-23-2010, 02:47 PM
I love that face. Reminds me that as long as Rivers' stays healthy that San Diego will will be successful for the next decade.

Please post more

thatkidhunt
03-23-2010, 02:51 PM
I love that face. Reminds me that as long as Rivers' stays healthy that San Diego will will be successful for the next decade.

Please post more

Define successful.

An entire franchise history of never winning a ring??

Your as successful as the Browns or Lions.

Freyaka
03-23-2010, 03:32 PM

how many decades back do you have to go back....oh wait that's right your team has never won a superbowl. My bad....maybe someday your team will stop allowing the stream of piss to go down their legs everytime they near a superbowl birth.

You know I was hearing the other day that instead of issuing restraining orders against chargers players and fans when they are harassing others they just give the person being harassed a lombardi trophy and they never hear from them again.

Freyaka
03-23-2010, 03:34 PM

Please post more

Sure if you messure success as missing the mark and giving up when it counts most....in that case your in for decades, maybe even centuries of that.

Van Flyheight
03-23-2010, 04:30 PM
Define successful.

An entire franchise history of never winning a ring??

Your as successful as the Browns or Lions.

Consistently making the playoffs

thatkidhunt
03-23-2010, 04:33 PM
Consistently making the playoffs

AFC Championships Denver 6 San Diego 1

Super Bowl Championships Denver 2 San Diego 0

Id say as a franchise the Denver Broncos are FAR more successfull then the San Diego Chargers.

Men lie, Women lie, Numbers dont.

Checkmate.

Van Flyheight
03-23-2010, 04:38 PM

Id say as a franchise the Denver Broncos are FAR more successfull then the San Diego Chargers.

Checkmate.

What does the word "future" mean to you?

CHARGER$
03-23-2010, 04:39 PM

Checkmate.

So someone mentions rivers success and you bring up your distant past. how about rivers history vs the donks and history for winning the AFC west in his short time playing?

chazoe60
03-23-2010, 06:33 PM
So someone mentions rivers success and you bring up your distant past. how about rivers history vs the donks and history for winning the AFC west in his short time playing?

But you also can't deny his failures in the postseason. If you're going to bring up his successes be prepared to deal with his shortcomings which show up quite often in the postseason.

thatkidhunt
03-23-2010, 06:47 PM
What does the word "future" mean to you?

Oh I dont know, mostly being able to watch my son as he grows up, or being able to see this country get out of the economic funk that its in.

Well, this convo has been going on for a few pages. It wasnt just the fact that he brought up Rivers success. The same guy also "brought up" that you guys have 1 AFC Championship to your name in your teams history (which is common knowledge but definitley not something to brag about.)

I happen to think Rivers is a pretty good QB, its hard not to, but by the same token, as long as your squad has 1 AFC title while we have 6 and you guys have 0 SB victories (which happens to be the same amount as teams like the Browns or Lions) and we have 2 your gonna hear this kind of stuff. It has nothing to do with "us bringing up the past" or "not being able to live in the now"

Last year your playoff Chargers got beat by double digits by us in your yard and then you returned the favor in ours.

For the last 5 years or so you have been (for the most part) the more dominate team but this conversation (when speaking of a team or teams) doesnt consist of what has taken place in just the last 5 years. Have you only been a fan of the Chargers since they became relavant about 5 years ago?? I doubt it, I would assume you have been a fan for quite some time.

At the end of the day........

ERoyal248
03-23-2010, 06:50 PM
Oh I dont know, mostly being able to watch my son as he grows up, or being able to see this country get out of the economic funk that its in.

Well, this convo has been going on for a few pages. It wasnt just the fact that he brought up Rivers success. The same guy also "brought up" that you guys have 1 AFC Championship to your name in your teams history (which is common knowledge but definitley not something to brag about.)

I happen to think Rivers is a pretty good QB, its hard not to, but by the same token, as long as your squad has 1 AFC title while we have 6 and you guys have 0 SB victories (which happens to be the same amount as teams like the Browns or Lions) and we have 2 your gonna hear this kind of stuff. It has nothing to do with "us bringing up the past" or "not being able to live in the now"

Last year your playoff Chargers got beat by double digits by us in your yard and then you returned the favor in ours.

For the last 5 years or so you have been (for the most part) the more dominate team but this conversation (when speaking of a team or teams) doesnt consist of what has taken place in just the last 5 years. Have you only been a fan of the Chargers since they became releavant about 5 years ago?? I doubt it, I would assume you have been a fan for quite some time.

Great post, I didnt start to see Charger fans until 2005-2006..

TRUEBRONCOFAN24
03-23-2010, 07:51 PM

For the last 5 years or so you have been (for the most part) the more dominate team but this conversation (when speaking of a team or teams) doesnt consist of what has taken place in just the last 5 years. Have you only been a fan of the Chargers since they became relavant about 5 years ago?? I doubt it, I would assume you have been a fan for quite some time.

Awesome post, Hunt. I wish I could CP you but I already did the other day. :(

Van Flyheight
03-23-2010, 08:11 PM

Thats not the academia accepted definition sir

baphamet
03-23-2010, 09:04 PM

Checkmate.

as far as history of franchises, yes Denver is more successful. yet so is Oakland...and Kansas city.....and what do all those teams have in common?

they are all not as good as the chargers currently.

so keep on reminiscing about your teams success in decades past if it helps you deal with the fact that your team is mediocre today.

that is what fans do when they have lost all hope for their team.

checkmate is right, you have given up on your team and it shows. :)

Firstwave64
03-23-2010, 09:13 PM
you suck!

ya 8,000 posts and your team still has no SB p

grats on 8,000 posts :)

btw my sig image is 50000000000000 million trillion babllion times better than yours :)

thatkidhunt
03-23-2010, 09:14 PM
as far as history of franchises, yes Denver is more successful. yet so is Oakland...and Kansas city.....and what do all those teams have in common?

so keep on reminiscing about your teams success in decades past if it helps you deal with the fact that your team is mediocre today.

How have I given up on my team??? Please explain. Because I talk about what our teams have done as a franchise respectivley?? The last few years you guys have been better, Ive said that have I not??? If you guys STILL have no SB rings to show for it then what does it matter?? It doesnt.

The only thing that matters is the Lombardi trophy, period. It is the sole goal every team has (or should have) at the beginning of every training camp. You know this, I know this, every owner, coach, player and fan knows this.

If you actually had won a SB at some point in the entire history of your franchise you would bring it up as well. I am not bringing up the fact that we have 6 AFC Ships to your 1 and 2 SB's to your none as a way to say that my team is Superior to yours, again, I have admitted that the Chargers have been the better team as of late.

Van Flyheight
03-23-2010, 09:28 PM
The only thing that matters is the Lombardi trophy, period.

Wrong. Just because you don't win the championship doesn't mean your team didn't have a successful season.

Also keep in mind that I am an Angels, Lakers, Ducks, USC fan etc so there is definitely no shortage of championships amongst my favorite teams

thatkidhunt
03-23-2010, 09:34 PM
Wrong. Just because you don't win the championship doesn't mean your team didn't have a successful season.

Also keep in mind that I am an Angels, Lakers, Ducks, USC fan etc so there is definitely no shortage of championships amongst my favorite teams

Owners in any sport shell out the money that they do for one reason and one reason only, to win Championships, period.

darth-hideous
03-23-2010, 09:36 PM
Owners in any sport shell out the money that they do for one reason and one reason only, to win Championships, period.

quoted for the truth

ERoyal248
03-23-2010, 09:40 PM

Great post, hes not saying it's a failed season, but you play to win the SB. In training camp, they dont say, oh we'll lose in the playoffs again, thats fine. No, the goal is to win the Super Bowl, plain and simple. :go: :helmet::helmet:

chazoe60
03-23-2010, 09:56 PM

This is true in a way. If your team is rebuilding and you exceed all expectations ie. the Cardinals of 08-09. Those kind of seasons can be deemed a success because you can think of it as something to build on for a future, that's right I'm gonna say it, CHAMPIONSHIP. But when your team is picked to win it all by a good portion of the talking heads every year, and it gets you nothing but another early playoff exit, yeah that is not success.

Van Flyheight
03-23-2010, 10:14 PM

Actually its to attract more people to their product

BigBroncLove
03-24-2010, 06:37 AM
Actually its to attract more people to their product

Winning, in regard to sports, attracts people to their product more than anything else. Championships especially.

Van Flyheight
03-24-2010, 10:54 AM
Winning, in regard to sports, attracts people to their product more than anything else. Championships especially.

Are you suggesting that you can't expand your customer base without winning a championship?

BigBroncLove
03-24-2010, 11:02 AM
Are you suggesting that you can't expand your customer base without winning a championship?

I'm suggesting the driving factor in all expansion of customer base in sports derives from winning. Expanding customer base by bringing in new personel only happens if that individual makes that possible expanding customer base think they will win as a result.

Van Flyheight
03-24-2010, 11:17 AM
Expanding customer base by bringing in new personel only happens if that individual makes that possible expanding customer base think they will win as a result.

Thats a pretty bold claim. I hope you have a source to back that up.

Anyways, seems like you agree with me though.

BigBroncLove
03-24-2010, 11:21 AM
Thats a pretty bold claim. I hope you have a source to back that up.

Anyways, seems like you agree with me though.

Don't know how you came to that conclusion there. Would love to see your sources as well heheh

darth-hideous
03-24-2010, 11:40 AM

indeed,however you are familar with the term"Bandwagon",no?

Giveemlove
03-24-2010, 11:58 AM

Here's the difference...you can't look back at your past or your current and be very happy. Your past sucks and your current is full of Dammit, we can't even get to the big dance. That usually cues the stomping of the feet, but we're better than you right now dances. :lol:

Van Flyheight
03-24-2010, 03:09 PM
indeed,however you are familar with the term"Bandwagon",no?

So I am not actually a chargers fan?

Van Flyheight
03-24-2010, 03:21 PM
I think I understand what you are saying now. Fans who like a team before they win a championship are bandwagon fans and those who like a team because they won a championship are real fans.

That makes perfect sense

ERoyal248
03-24-2010, 03:23 PM

Probably not, probably became a fan in 05-06 like most of them.

CHARGER$
03-24-2010, 03:27 PM
Probably not, probably became a fan in 05-06 like most of them.

that's crazy if you think we became fans in 05-06, should we assume most of you bronco fans jumped on the 97-98 bandwagon?

Van Flyheight
03-24-2010, 03:29 PM
that's crazy if you think we became fans in 05-06, should we assume most of you bronco fans jumped on the 97-98 bandwagon?

Well, according to one bronco fan here they wouldn't be considered "bandwagon" fans because the broncos won a championship that year.

BigBroncLove
03-24-2010, 03:39 PM
Are people really discussing when someone became a fan as a right to fan-dom?

Come on now....

I was raised a fan of the Broncos. Went to my first game when I was five years old (1987). Taking pot shots at other fans and guessing when they became one is.... well... something that leads nowhere. You can't say one way or the other when they did become fans, and does it matter?

What matters is we're all fans of the Broncos (except for you evil SD poster! :P ) :go:

I mean smack talk should be directed at other people beside your fellow Denver fans.

ERoyal248
03-24-2010, 03:51 PM

I was joking, but i didnt start to see Charger fans till around that time, you seem like a diehard fan.

CHARGER$
03-24-2010, 03:58 PM
I was joking, but i didnt start to see Charger fans till around that time, you seem like a diehard fan.

i would like to think so! :D

darth-hideous
03-24-2010, 07:00 PM

me thinks he doth protest overmuch:incomplete: