Philadelphia Eagles XV, XXXIX 0-2
Cincinnati Bengals XVI, XXIII 0-2
Tennessee Titans XXXIV 0-1
Seattle Seahawks XL 0-1
San Diego Chargers XXIX 0-1
Carolina Panthers XXXVIII 0-1
Atlanta Falcons XXXIII 0-1
Arizona Cardinals XLIII 0-1

I have been looking at Super Bowl wins and losses. This has to be a typo, San Diego have won one haven't they??

NFLfan..MLBzzzz
03-21-2010, 12:25 PM
Most Super Bowl Wins & All-Time Super Bowl Records

Team Wins Losses Record

Pittsburgh Steelers IX, X, XIII, XIV, XL, XLIII XXX 6-1
San Francisco 49ers XVI, XIX, XXIII, XXIV, XXIX 5-0
Dallas Cowboys VI, XII, XXVII, XXVIII, XXX V, X, XIII 5-3
Green Bay PackersI, II, XXXI XXXII 3-1
New York Giants XXI, XXV, XLII XXXV 3-1
Oakland/LA Raiders XI, XV, XVIII II, XXXVII 3-2
Washington Redskins XVII, XXII, XXVI VII, XVIII 3-2
New England Patriots XXXVI, XXXVIII, XXXIXXX, XXXI, XLII 3-3
Baltimore/Indianapolis Colts V, XLI II, XLIVI 2-2
Miami Dolphins VII, VIII VI, XVII, XIX, 2-3
Denver Broncos XXXII, XXXIII XII, XXI, XXII, XXIV 2-4
Baltimore Ravens XXXV III, XLIV 2-2
New York Jets III 1-0
Tampa Bay Buccaneers XXXVII 1-0
New Orleans Saints XLIV 1-0
Chicago Bears XX XLI 1-1
Kansas City Chiefs IV I 1-1
St. Louis/LA Rams XXXIV XIV, XXXVI 1-2

Minnesota Vikings IV, VIII, IX, XI 0-4
Buffalo Bills XXV, XXVI, XXVII, XXVIII 0-4
Seattle Seahawks XL 0-1

I have been looking at Super Bowl wins and losses. This has to be a typo, San Diego have won one haven't they??

Wow this is such original smack you've come up with. Let me ask you this then. How does it feel to be so completly dominitated over the last few years by a team with such a lousy Superbowl record??? I guess it must make you resort to posts like this huh??? :salute:

Maybe you can lure Elway out of retirement & T.D. can hobble out there and give you guys a fighting chance in 2010. Hell they can be that much older then alot of the players you guys have been signing lately....:D

jhildebrand
03-21-2010, 12:29 PM
Maybe you can lure Elway out of retirement & T.D. can hobble out there and give you guys a fighting chance in 2010. Hell they can be that much older then alot of the players you guys have been signing lately....:D

That won't be necessary. Orton handled your team in their own back yard in primetime without any issue. Who knows what the outcome might have been in the second game had he been healthy.

Your delusions of grandeur is why your team choking every year makes it so much better. Most Charger fans are always so arrogant and cocky only for your team to let you down yet again and to break out the worn down Charger battle cry: "THERE's ALWAYS NEXT YEAR!" :laugh:

Boltz17
03-21-2010, 12:33 PM
That won't be necessary. Orton handled your team in their own back yard in primetime without any issue. Who knows what the outcome might have been in the second game had he been healthy.

Your delusions of grandeur is why your team choking every year makes it so much better. Most fans are always so arrogant and cocky only for your team to let you down yet again and to break out the worn down Charger battle cry: "THERE's ALWAYS NEXT YEAR!" :laugh:

Hey Pot, meet Kettle.

BroncoPower
03-21-2010, 12:37 PM
I love that SD are in the 2nd tier! The mediocre group of teams.

BroncoPower
03-21-2010, 12:41 PM
Wow this is such original smack you've come up with. Let me ask you this then. How does it feel to be so completly dominitated over the last few years by a team with such a lousy Superbowl record??? I guess it must make you resort to posts like this huh??? :salute:

Until you win one this is valid smack. Deal with it. All of that 'so-called' talent on your roster and in your team's history you are a measly 0-1 :D

Beagle
03-21-2010, 01:55 PM
Most Super Bowl Wins & All-Time Super Bowl Records

Team Wins Losses Record

Pittsburgh Steelers IX, X, XIII, XIV, XL, XLIII XXX 6-1
San Francisco 49ers XVI, XIX, XXIII, XXIV, XXIX 5-0
Dallas Cowboys VI, XII, XXVII, XXVIII, XXX V, X, XIII 5-3
Green Bay PackersI, II, XXXI XXXII 3-1
New York Giants XXI, XXV, XLII XXXV 3-1
Oakland/LA Raiders XI, XV, XVIII II, XXXVII 3-2
Washington Redskins XVII, XXII, XXVI VII, XVIII 3-2
New England Patriots XXXVI, XXXVIII, XXXIXXX, XXXI, XLII 3-3
Baltimore/Indianapolis Colts V, XLI II, XLIVI 2-2
Miami Dolphins VII, VIII VI, XVII, XIX, 2-3
Denver Broncos XXXII, XXXIII XII, XXI, XXII, XXIV 2-4
Baltimore Ravens XXXV III, XLIV 2-2
New York Jets III 1-0
Tampa Bay Buccaneers XXXVII 1-0
New Orleans Saints XLIV 1-0
Chicago Bears XX XLI 1-1
Kansas City Chiefs IV I 1-1
St. Louis/LA Rams XXXIV XIV, XXXVI 1-2

Minnesota Vikings IV, VIII, IX, XI 0-4
Buffalo Bills XXV, XXVI, XXVII, XXVIII 0-4
Seattle Seahawks XL 0-1

The Giants have never lost a superbowl.the Ravens have never lost a superbowl and the Ravens have only been in 1. Thats just 2 problems I found at a quick glance. Becareful what you quote and from where. Other than that this whole post reaks of lame smack...ahh if only we could take cp away.

LSIGRAD09
03-21-2010, 02:07 PM
Not this again, wait till Baph and ChargersDivsion find this, they are going to be livid!
What NflBuzz probably meant by SD dominating us is the fact that they continuously win the division, which is their smack equivalent to the SD has never won a SB argument that we have.
Something has to change, and I hope it is SB trophy # 3 for us.

BroncoPower
03-21-2010, 02:09 PM
The Giants have never lost a superbowl.the Ravens have never lost a superbowl and the Ravens have only been in 1. Thats just 2 problems I found at a quick glance. Becareful what you quote and from where. Other than that this whole post reaks of lame smack...ahh if only we could take cp away.

The Giants lost to the Ravens 34-7. Therefore they have lost a SB.
The Ravens is a typo..

Do your own research correctly before you diss mine. :salute:

BroncoPower
03-21-2010, 02:11 PM
Not this again, wait till Baph and ChargersDivsion find this, they are going to be livid!
What NflBuzz probably meant by SD dominating us is the fact that they continuously win the division, which is their smack equivalent to the SD has never won a SB argument that we have.
Something has to change, and I hope it is SB trophy # 3 for us.

Chargers fans are easy to wind up.

Axemaster
03-21-2010, 02:18 PM

Giants never lost?????

Axemaster
03-21-2010, 02:20 PM

I think it is YOU who better be carefull there bud, or have you only been watching the NFL for 5 years? If so we will give you a pass on this one.

Beagle
03-21-2010, 02:24 PM
The Ravens is a typo..

Correct I forgot that who the Ravens beat. this smack is still LAME

Beagle
03-21-2010, 02:25 PM
I think it is YOU who better be carefull there bud, or have you only been watching the NFL for 5 years? If so we will give you a pass on this one.

lol I'm 40 Been a Broncos fan since before you were born Probably.You're a newb here so I will forgive you kid.

BroncoPower
03-21-2010, 02:35 PM
lol I'm 40 Been a Broncos fan since before you were born Probably.You're a newb here so I will forgive you kid.

I bet he's glad you forgave him......

Boltheads
03-21-2010, 02:38 PM
Hey! You guys wanted to stop fighting with each other! Us Charger fans are feeling left out. If I want to see a bunch of Bronco fans get in a pissing match....I'd just go the GD board :P

In all seriousness.....this smack is pretty weak.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_83O3LBRcU2M/SUaN9TBd16I/AAAAAAAAAMo/y-IvqIggXWE/s400/weakling.jpg

BroncoPower
03-21-2010, 02:40 PM
Hey! You guys wanted to stop fighting with each other! Us Charger fans are feeling left out. If I want to see a bunch of Bronco fans get in a pissing match....I'd just go the GD board :P

In all seriousness.....this smack is pretty weak.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_83O3LBRcU2M/SUaN9TBd16I/AAAAAAAAAMo/y-IvqIggXWE/s400/weakling.jpg

Give me a break it's the off-season and still a month till the draft. The smack will improve at that point because then we can all laugh at SD's draft picks. :)

Boltheads
03-21-2010, 02:49 PM
Give me a break it's the off-season and still a month till the draft. The smack will improve at that point because then we can all laugh at SD's draft picks. :)If we trade future draft picks again to move up in a deep draft to get someone like Jacob Hester, we'll deserve to get roasted.

ChargersDivison
03-21-2010, 04:42 PM

Your delusions of grandeur is why your team choking every year makes it so much better. Most Charger fans are always so arrogant and cocky only for your team to let you down yet again and to break out the worn down Charger battle cry: "THERE's ALWAYS NEXT YEAR!" :laugh:

Orton was awful in that game. He was the reason Den couldn't move the ball the entire 1st half. If not for 2 fluky returns by the bust Royal, Den wouldn't of been in that game.

Funny we hear the same thing out of the 8-8 non-playoff donkey fans. After every display of desperation during the off season and stock piling of washed up free agents, we hear the Bronco fans war cries of "WE FIXED OUR ISSUES NOW, WE ARE DEFINITELY A PLAYOFF TEAM" :laugh:. It's gotten rather old at this point. Just to watch them every year choke in ways the NFL has never seen. I guess they get a kudos for that, bring a new twist to choking we've never seen.

Bronco fans rationalize with choking by accepting their expectations of sucking prior to the beginning of the season. It's odd, they say they don't care about what people expect them to be, they then build up their expectations high after disastrous off season moves and draft picks, they hype themselves up with playoff aspirations, then they start the season winning some games, their fans stick out their chest and turn up their nose "Guess all those critics where wrong about Den sucking". BUT BAMM, Den chokes and immediately the world hears Bronco fans making their endless justifications of "OH WELL NO ONE EXPECTED US TO BE GOOD.. 8-8 is a success"

How bloody pathetic. Talk about indulging in mediocrity. It's down right embarrassing.

ChargersDivison
03-21-2010, 04:44 PM
Give me a break it's the off-season and still a month till the draft. The smack will improve at that point because then we can all laugh at SD's draft picks. :)

We'll be too busy laughing at the Broncos trading a first next year to draft a 5'3 CB to replace Alphonso Smith.

ERoyal248
03-21-2010, 04:53 PM
Orton was awful in that game. He was the reason Den couldn't move the ball the entire 1st half. If not for 2 fluky returns by the bust Royal, Den wouldn't of been in that game.

Funny we hear the same thing out of the 8-8 non-playoff donkey fans. After every display of desperation during the off season and stock piling of washed up free agents, we hear the Bronco fans war cries of "WE FIXED OUR ISSUES NOW, WE ARE DEFINITELY A PLAYOFF TEAM" :laugh:. It's gotten rather old at this point. Just to watch them every year choke in ways the NFL has never seen. I guess they get a kudos for that, bring a new twist to choking we've never seen.

Bronco fans rationalize with choking by accepting their expectations of sucking prior to the beginning of the season. It's odd, they say they don't care about what people expect them to be, they then build up their expectations high after disastrous off season moves and draft picks, they hype themselves up with playoff aspirations, then they start the season winning some games, their fans stick out their chest and turn up their nose "Guess all those critics where wrong about Den sucking". BUT BAMM, Den chokes and immediately the world hears Bronco fans making their endless justifications of "OH WELL NO ONE EXPECTED US TO BE GOOD.. 8-8 is a success"

How bloody pathetic. Talk about indulging in mediocrity. It's down right embarrassing.

Take away the returns and we still win 20-16.. :coffee:

BroncoPower
03-21-2010, 05:09 PM

Royal a bust....hahahahahaha

Hester is a bust, Cromartie, Davis, Cason, English. These are all busts.
Clady, Marshall, Dumervil not so much.

BroncoPower
03-21-2010, 05:20 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GyYwEbzmSi8

That's a bust right there, you're right again charger div.

ChargersDivison
03-21-2010, 05:26 PM
Royal a bust....hahahahahaha

Hester is a bust, Cromartie, Davis, Cason, English. These are all busts.
Clady, Marshall, Dumervil not so much.

If Cro is a bust than Clady is a bust.... Who allowed what 6 sacks??

Cromartie has made the probowl as many times as Clady or Doom.

If English is a bust, then Ayers is a bust.

If Cason is a bust, then Barrett and Mcbath are a bust.

If Hester is a bust than Hillis and Larsen are bust. Wait actually no, because Hester is much better than both, so is Tolbert a UDFA.

Lets not even talk about Moss, Crowder and Thomas that putrid 07 draft..

Your best draft in like 2 decades can leave you with only 2 players from that class only 4 years later if Marshall and Schefler are gone.

Royal 345 yds and 0 tds in 09. Yeah looks like a stud to me.

ChargersDivison
03-21-2010, 05:27 PM
Ehhh scratch that, he allowed a staggering 8 sacks.

ChargersDivison
03-21-2010, 05:28 PM
Mcneil and Clary combined allowed 9 sacks. :laugh:

BroncoPower
03-21-2010, 05:30 PM

These returns are sick...I know you like them too charger div :sad:

BroncoPower
03-21-2010, 05:31 PM
Ehhh scratch that, he allowed a staggering 8 sacks.

Here you go again charger tool, making up stats.

ChargersDivison
03-21-2010, 05:33 PM
Here you go again charger tool, making up stats.

No sir..

http://www.profootballfocus.com/by_position.php?tab=by_position&season=2009&pos=T&stype=r&runpass=&teamid=-1&numsnaps=25&numgames=1

#16, look at that bums stats... He and Royal were protected by Shanny's scheme.

ChargersDivison
03-21-2010, 05:36 PM

These returns are sick...I know you like them too charger div :sad:

This return is much better...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iR6WmD9OdpQ&feature=related

:laugh: :incomplete:

ChargersDivison
03-21-2010, 05:37 PM
CD brings it high tech...

This one was niceee. In POV mode.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuVbfjDIKos

Sproles = DONKEY KILLA!

McSmashie
03-21-2010, 06:49 PM
This thread is one big....

http://cdn.fd.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/catfight.jpg

Now where is my Super Soaker? :D

Van Flyheight
03-21-2010, 06:52 PM

That's a bust right there, you're right again charger div.

bust you say?

http://nfldotcom.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/k_moreno_090426_blog.jpg

BroncoPower
03-22-2010, 08:11 AM
bust you say?

http://nfldotcom.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/k_moreno_090426_blog.jpg

BUST!!

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3346/3477343547_9f1d8dbfd2.jpg

McSmashie
03-22-2010, 03:45 PM
BUST!!

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3346/3477343547_9f1d8dbfd2.jpg

BUST!!!!!!!!

http://statues.com/restfr/images/Beethoven%20bust%2012.5%20tall.jpg

BroncoPower
03-22-2010, 03:50 PM
BUST!!!!!!!!

Hmmmmmmm???

Van Flyheight
03-22-2010, 03:51 PM
I don't get it either.

BroncoPower
03-22-2010, 03:52 PM
I don't get it either.

Hahahahaaaaa, i wondered if i was alone.

LSIGRAD09
03-22-2010, 03:58 PM

Hehe, you are easy to wind up, getting a rise out of and making you furious over football is fun.

LSIGRAD09
03-22-2010, 03:59 PM
Chargers fans are easy to wind up.

This is very true, look at those guys get all worked up, it is hilarious! So insecure.

LSIGRAD09
03-22-2010, 04:02 PM
BUST!!!!!!!!

HAHahahh that's hilarious? You guys don't get that?
A bust is the portrait of the head and shoulders of a notable and/or historical figure.

Van Flyheight
03-22-2010, 04:22 PM
This is very true, look at those guys get all worked up, it is hilarious! So insecure.

I disagree. Bronco fans are the ones getting worked up, its hilarious! So insecure.

A bust is the portrait of the head and shoulders of a notable and/or historical figure.

so funny

McSmashie
03-22-2010, 04:30 PM
Hmmmmmmm???

I don't get it either.

:facepalm:

You gotta go real low-brow around here. Ill dumb it down a little.

Here, I bet you they get this one (if not, then they have to be total mouth-breathers):

BUST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.photoshopfacelift.com/tutorials/bigger-bustline/bigger-bustline08.jpg

BIG Ol' BUST!

Van Flyheight
03-22-2010, 04:59 PM
Yup

That link is definitely a bust.

joeknox
03-23-2010, 01:58 PM

Here, I bet you they get this one (if not, then they have to be total mouth-breathers):

BUST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.photoshopfacelift.com/tutorials/bigger-bustline/bigger-bustline08.jpg

BIG Ol' BUST!

i dont get it???

JoeNamath
03-24-2010, 12:25 PM
..we've got one trophy...but from when I was in 2nd grade...nice post to share a bit of all our history.

BroncoPower
03-24-2010, 05:19 PM
..we've got one trophy...but from when I was in 2nd grade...nice post to share a bit of all our history.

Unfortunately for the Chargers they are one of only a handful of teams that do not have a history.

demonicbroncos
03-24-2010, 05:39 PM

BUST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BIG Ol' BUST!

That some huge :eek: BUST :eek:

ChargersDivison
03-25-2010, 05:42 PM
Unfortunately for the Chargers they are one of only a handful of teams that do not have a history.

And unfortunately for Bronco fans they are one of less than a handful of teams with no future and a putrid present.

BroncoPower
03-26-2010, 02:38 AM
And unfortunately for Bronco fans they are one of less than a handful of teams with no future and a putrid present.

But at least we have something in the bag. You have 0 achievements and i know how much it hurts you. Will you still support them rod when they become LA Chargers?

IgorBStrange
03-26-2010, 03:09 AM
But be careful McSmashie, old ChargersDivision may get jealous and turn you in for inappropriate posting, conduct or whatever. After all, we all know Chargers women make East German Swim Team girls look beautiful.
http://cheezburger.com/View.aspx?aid=3241995776

ChargersDivison
03-27-2010, 01:37 PM
But at least we have something in the bag. You have 0 achievements and i know how much it hurts you. Will you still support them rod when they become LA Chargers?

Chargers will be in SAN DIEGO for ever and by the end of this decade, they will have 2 times as many SB's as the lowly donks. Take that bet to vegas.

Boltheads
03-27-2010, 03:08 PM
But be careful McSmashie, old ChargersDivision may get jealous and turn you in for inappropriate posting, conduct or whatever. After all, we all know Chargers women make East German Swim Team girls look beautiful.
http://cheezburger.com/View.aspx?aid=3241995776Really? I guy from Oklahoma calling out the beauty of women from San Diego? This is just another example of IngnorantBStrange's inability to be unbias.

BroncoPower
03-27-2010, 03:22 PM
Chargers will be in SAN DIEGO for ever and by the end of this decade, they will have 2 times as many SB's as the lowly donks. Take that bet to vegas.

To be honest you SHOULD NOT be making any more bets now should you! EVERYBODY on this board knows how you have NEVER honoured one during your existence.

At least you are getting smart by making a bet that we can't call you on for another 10 years. How convenient.

Tell you what, seeing as you are still here posting when we both know you should be gone, i'll make ANOTHER bet with you (This time you WILL leave when you lose). We will ask the MODS to intervene when it comes to you backtracking.

I bet Moreno has more yds than any RB on your roster this coming season. Last week you said he was a bust so you should have no problem working with this bet. That is unless you know he's a stud.

LA Chargers in 2020 FKA SD Chargers will STILL be superbowless. Some franchises just DONT have it in them to be world champions.

Van Flyheight
03-27-2010, 03:54 PM
I bet Moreno has more yds than any RB on your roster this coming season. Last week you said he was a bust so you should have no problem working with this bet. That is unless you know he's a stud.

omg what a bold claim considering we have a lousy offensive line and no RB

SLVR and Black
03-27-2010, 03:54 PM
Chargers will be in SAN DIEGO for ever and by the end of this decade, they will have 2 times as many SB's as the lowly donks. Take that bet to vegas.Based on the accuracy of your past predictions, it'd be safer to bet that the Cubs win the World Series this year. :)

Van Flyheight
03-27-2010, 03:58 PM
So I guess for Moreno to not be considered a bust he has to do better than the worst rushing team in the league

BroncoPower
03-27-2010, 03:59 PM

I KNOW that rod will take this bet because last week he was bragging that any RB that Chargers draft will have more Yds than Moreno come end of the season.

Boltheads
03-27-2010, 04:18 PM
I KNOW that rod will take this bet because last week he was bragging that any RB that Chargers draft will be better than Moreno."Better" is a pretty relative term.

BroncoPower
03-27-2010, 04:33 PM
"Better" is a pretty relative term.

I've edited it for you.

BroncoPower
03-27-2010, 04:36 PM

Do not let rod here you say that. He would argue with you that Chargers 'Are so deep and talented'.

Van Flyheight
03-27-2010, 04:39 PM
I would like to bet that whoever the Chargers have at RB this season will be faster than Moreno

BroncoPower
03-27-2010, 04:52 PM
I would like to bet that whoever the Chargers have at RB this season will be faster than Moreno

Irrelevant.

ChargersDivison
03-27-2010, 05:02 PM
To be honest you SHOULD NOT be making any more bets now should you! EVERYBODY on this board knows how you have NEVER honoured one during your existence.

At least you are getting smart by making a bet that we can't call you on for another 10 years. How convenient.

Tell you what, seeing as you are still here posting when we both know you should be gone, i'll make ANOTHER bet with you (This time you WILL leave when you lose). We will ask the MODS to intervene when it comes to you backtracking.

LA Chargers in 2020 FKA SD Chargers will STILL be superbowless. Some franchises just DONT have it in them to be world champions.

I'll take that bet and have a MOD enforce it. Only if I lose. When you lose you get a mulligan since I didn't leave on our bet.

SD has a superior o-line now that they are healthy to Den's. Far superior. We are much better at the guard and center position.

Den is slightly better at the tackle, because Harris is better than Clary, but Mcneil is better than Clady.

Sign me up for this no brainer bet.

BroncoPower
03-27-2010, 05:14 PM
I'll take that bet and have a MOD enforce it. Only if I lose. When you lose you get a mulligan since I didn't leave on our bet.

SD has a superior o-line now that they are healthy to Den's. Far superior. We are much better at the guard and center position.

Den is slightly better at the tackle, because Harris is better than Clary, but Mcneil is better than Clady.

Sign me up for this no brainer bet.

That's decent of you CD but if i lose i will walk. :salute:

Van Flyheight
03-27-2010, 05:17 PM
Irrelevant.

why?

_

_

BroncoPower
03-27-2010, 06:15 PM
why?

_

_

Because they are not 100m sprinters.

Their speed has nothing to do with how many YDS they will put up.

Boltheads
03-27-2010, 06:21 PM
Because they are not 100m sprinters.

Their speed has nothing to do with how many YDS they will put up.I'm sure that speed has A LOT to do with how many yards a RB gains. I'm not saying it's relevant for a comparison between Moreno and our next RB....but, don't act like Moreno's lack of breakaway speed didn't have an impact on his low rushing average.

Van Flyheight
03-27-2010, 06:27 PM
Their speed has nothing to do with how many YDS they will put up.

...what

_

Van Flyheight
03-27-2010, 07:03 PM
http://i40.tinypic.com/imqzwi.jpg

BroncoPower
03-27-2010, 07:12 PM
...what

_

Moreno has a number of OTHER important attributes that will help him gain those YDS. Besides, he is hardly slow. Of course speed is a factor BUT it is not the only thing.

BroncoPower
03-27-2010, 07:13 PM
http://i40.tinypic.com/imqzwi.jpg

What does a picture of your girlfriend have to do with this debate??

:go:

BroncoPower
03-27-2010, 07:18 PM
I'm sure that speed has A LOT to do with how many yards a RB gains. I'm not saying it's relevant for a comparison between Moreno and our next RB....but, don't act like Moreno's lack of breakaway speed didn't have an impact on his low rushing average.

Moreno is extremely talented and if we hadn't of drafted him SD more than likely would have and we would be sitting here now listening to you Charger fans dictate how great he is going to be.

A lot of things didn't help last season, not to mention he was in his rookie season!!!

ChargersDivison
03-27-2010, 07:48 PM
That's decent of you CD but if i lose i will walk. :salute:

Will I refuse... I need someone to rub it in their face when I win.

SD is better at every position.

So:

They will score more, allow less.

Have more total yds, allow less.

have more rushing and passing yds and allow less in both categories than Den.

They will have more sacks and ints and allow less sacks and throw less ints.

They will have better across the board ST numbers.

You name it, SD will have better.

joeknox
03-27-2010, 10:32 PM
...what

_

yeah cause we all know blazing speed helped TD get alot of yards....or the bus

i believe sometimes a back that can chew out 3-5yard carries backed by a bunch of 20-30yarder ...can be just as productive as a a speed back

Van Flyheight
03-27-2010, 10:37 PM
yeah cause we all know blazing speed helped TD get alot of yards....or the bus

It was the zone blocking system

SLVR and Black
03-27-2010, 11:11 PM
It was the zone blocking systemYou mean the same one that is used by a lot of teams today? Funny that none of these other zone blocking systems have produced a 2000 yard rusher.

Lyghts Out
03-28-2010, 08:38 AM
Until you win one this is valid smack. Deal with it. All of that 'so-called' talent on your roster and in your team's history you are a measly 0-1 :D

I guarantee we'd have a better SB record if we went six times....lol....six times with only two rings to show for it......nice SB record losers. And you guys act like you are so proud of that.

BroncoPower
03-28-2010, 09:06 AM
I guarantee we'd have a better SB record if we went six times....lol....six times with only two rings to show for it......nice SB record losers. And you guys act like you are so proud of that.

But the bottom line is that you HAVEN'T been to the superbowl 6 times. You have been once and you LOST.

newmexbronco
03-29-2010, 04:55 PM
you cant talk much smack about the dolts cuz for like years we 0-4 so yeah :logo:

Hoserman117
03-29-2010, 05:03 PM
The Ravens is a typo..

I think the stuff about the Ravens is going back to the Baltimore Colts?

Hoserman117
03-29-2010, 05:04 PM

:laugh: Nice way to ease the pain.

Lyghts Out
03-29-2010, 05:33 PM
:laugh: Nice way to ease the pain.

It was that obvious, eh?

Bigoosh
04-02-2010, 11:37 AM

Umm... If memory serves, and I am pretty sure I watched the game, The Ravens beat the Giants in a superbowl...

Bigoosh
04-02-2010, 11:45 AM

Umm how many times have the Chargers been to the AFC Championship game? I know if we had been there as many times we would have a way better record... Wait we do...