PDA

View Full Version : Mr Limburger(limbaugh) Himself!!!

MSJAY
10-04-2003, 12:10 AM
WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT MR LIMBAUGH??

BigSky
10-04-2003, 09:36 AM
Your poll is lame.

MSJAY
10-05-2003, 08:40 PM
BigSky, I'm so sorry that the poll doesn't meet your standards(Pre-K). Maybe if I put a poll on the web i.e. what would be your favorite attire to wear when you go out?
a. high heels
b. stockings with a red garter belt
c. a pinkie ring
d. white laced sheer night gown

just maybe I could get your vote! :)
Have a pleasant day.

broncsgotbeat
10-05-2003, 08:43 PM
I think he's right on!!

BigSky
10-06-2003, 05:56 PM
Ms Jay,

Yawn. Nine votes so far goes to show you something, huh? Wow. That's a real attention getter. Play again next time.

P.S. Thanks, "Broncosgotbeat;" even though I don't care for your user ID!! :)

MSJAY
10-06-2003, 08:58 PM
BigSky,

If you don't like the polls, do like the others...........keep moving. You aren't obligated to vote nor does your opinion really matter. But I know how society is........you always have those few who crave for attention or try to standout above the crowd. Also, this goes to show you that out of all the people who visited the poll and read your comment, they must have thought that you were just as lame because none of them agreed with you except one. Must have be someone you know!!!! :)

Have a great day and stay tuned for the next game!! :)
Remember........YOUR opinion does matter anyway!

SeaOfBlack0304
10-09-2003, 04:26 PM
If you had any positive choices, I'd vote.

I don't think Rush said anything wrong. He was only saying what analysts and others have been whispering behind the scenes for years. If he said Plummer/Gannon/Maddox/etc was overrated because he was white, I bet he wouldn't have gotten all this crticism.

Also, thumbs down to Donovan for not letting the comments go, but instead focusing on the "racist" part. Maybe he was hurt by the truth....(not that's he's good because he's black, but just that he's overrated period).

2 Minute Warning
10-10-2003, 05:13 AM
He seems to Know more about drugs than we thought...........hmmmmmmmm

http://search.news.yahoo.com/search/news/?c=&p=Rush+Limbaugh

Woody
10-28-2003, 03:36 AM
What is my description of Rush Limbaugh? He's great.

What should happen to him? He should run for president after Bush finishes his 2nd term in about 5 years.