i'll take a cue from South and Snap

Lets see who everyone thinks is the best I'll start

NL West

Los Angeles

Colorado

San Fransisco

Arizona

San Diego

Ranking : WEAK before Manny went to the Dodgers they were nothing special and the Rockies are a FLUKE team that will never amount to anything again ... Look forword to Tulo in Boston though

NL Central

St.Louis

Chicago

Milwaukee

Houston

Cincinnati

Pittsburgh

Ranking: WEAK . the Cubs suck and St.Louis is the only team in the division it's alway theirs to win

NL East

Philadelphia

New York

Atlanta

Florida

Washington

Ranking: Weak . the Mets suck and the Phillies are a stacked team with no divisional challengers the braves haven't mattered since 1997 and Florida trades away all of their good young players

AL West

Los Angeles

Texas

Seattle

Oakland

Ranking: Decent . Before this would have gotten a Weak as well but since Texas has shown that they are a up and coming team that will challenge the Angels for years to come and if Seattle can keep Cliff Lee and King Felix they will have a dominating rotation

AL Central

Chicago

Detroit

Minnesota

Cleveland

Kansas City

Ranking: Weak . the White Sox have only got Burhle and everyother team is overrated like Detroit and the others suck like Cleveland and Kansas City so it makes it an easy target (no pun intended) for the Twins

AL East

New York

Boston

Tampa Bay

Toronto

Baltimore

Ranking: Strong. like i said before there is no clear cut winner every year ... until now cause i don't see anyone de throwning the Yankees and there are more then just Tampa and Boston to contended with Toronto is a good team

so post your Rankings on your divisions

Frenchy180
04-14-2010, 01:51 PM
i'll take a cue from South and Snap

Lets see who everyone thinks is the best I'll start

NL West

Los Angeles

Colorado

San Fransisco

Arizona

San Diego

Ranking : WEAK before Manny went to the Dodgers they were nothing special and the Rockies are a FLUKE team that will never amount to anything again ... Look forword to Tulo in Boston though

NL Central

St.Louis

Chicago

Milwaukee

Houston

Cincinnati

Pittsburgh

Ranking: WEAK . the Cubs suck and St.Louis is the only team in the division it's alway theirs to win

NL East

Philadelphia

New York

Atlanta

Florida

Washington

Ranking: Weak . the Mets suck and the Phillies are a stacked team with no divisional challengers the braves haven't mattered since 1997 and Florida trades away all of their good young players

AL West

Los Angeles

Texas

Seattle

Oakland

Ranking: Decent . Before this would have gotten a Weak as well but since Texas has shown that they are a up and coming team that will challenge the Angels for years to come and if Seattle can keep Cliff Lee and King Felix they will have a dominating rotation

AL Central

Chicago

Detroit

Minnesota

Cleveland

Kansas City

Ranking: Weak . the White Sox have only got Burhle and everyother team is overrated like Detroit and the others suck like Cleveland and Kansas City so it makes it an easy target (no pun intended) for the Twins

AL East

New York

Boston

Tampa Bay

Toronto

Baltimore

Ranking: Strong. like i said before there is no clear cut winner every year ... until now cause i don't see anyone de throwning the Yankees and there are more then just Tampa and Boston to contended with Toronto is a good team

so post your Rankings on your divisions

So... basically all of the MLB is weak except for two divisions??? EPIC FAIL

HurricaneDovs
04-14-2010, 02:14 PM
So... basically all of the MLB is weak except for two divisions??? EPIC FAIL

Thats what I was thinking. And the one that isnt weak isnt anywhere near the strongest.

Strong to decent is a big gap.

Snapping Turtle
04-14-2010, 03:05 PM
Can't take this thread seriously after reading the first post. :laugh:

The Rockies a FLUKE? The NL West WEAK? Tulo in Boston?!

:laugh:

HurricaneDovs
04-14-2010, 03:09 PM

I dont know how people can continue to call the Rox a fluke considering theyve been pretty consistently good since that crazy run to the WS.

Southstander
04-14-2010, 09:13 PM

I would love Tulo in Boston, and we do need a long term short stop. Not knocking the 07 Rockies, but there was a fair amount of luck in the 20 out of 21 wins. If I remeber correctly you needed help, no that there anything wrong with that, to get into the playoffs. Then there was the one game play in. That being said, all teams need a fair amount of luck in a Championship season.

Now that we delt with the "Luck" factor the 07 Rockies played their butts off in those 21 games. Only a very good team could have done that.

snake saying it was a fluke is not a fair assement of the Rockies in general or the 2007 season. Correct me if I am wrong Snap but did not Buster Onley pick the Rox to be World Champs this season?

Snapping Turtle
04-14-2010, 09:21 PM
I would love Tulo in Boston, and we do need a long term short stop. Not knocking the 07 Rockies, but there was a fair amount of luck in the 20 out of 21 wins. If I remeber correctly you needed help, no that there anything wrong with that, to get into the playoffs. Then there was the one game play in. That being said, all teams need a fair amount of luck in a Championship season.

Now that we delt with the "Luck" factor the 07 Rockies played their butts off in those 21 games. Only a very good team could have done that.

snake saying it was a fluke is not a fair assement of the Rockies in general or the 2007 season. Correct me if I am wrong Snap but did not Buster Onley pick the Rox to be World Champs this season?

He sure did. And last season we played great ball. But whatever. :P

Southstander
04-14-2010, 09:26 PM
He sure did. And last season we played great ball. But whatever. :P

That you did.

Frenchy180
04-14-2010, 09:31 PM
This much can be said about the Rockies in the time frame I've been following them... They are very much a streaky team... Wins come in bunches, and in the past, losses have come in even bigger bunches.

Frenchy180
04-14-2010, 09:33 PM
That you did.

Just quoting you to let you know that whoever did your sig (I'm assuming Charger$) did an awesome job. I like it alot

Southstander
04-14-2010, 09:37 PM
Just quoting you to let you know that whoever did your sig (I'm assuming Charger$) did an awesome job. I like it alot

You are correct. Yeah, he knocked over the Green Monster and out of the park.

#1snake_fan
04-15-2010, 08:27 AM
ok you missed the point of this post and Snap since your the world's biggest Rockies fan mybe you can help me understand something

A. in the World Series after that amazing run and totally dominating the NL Playoffs how was Josh Beckett abile to completely dominate them and keep from yawning

B. In game 2 the rockies had the lead but what happend SOX WON

and im sure you know the rest to quote Joe Buck "Game over Series over and the Red Sox are Champions again"

and to the point of Buster Onley picking Colorado to win the World Series this Year ... SO F'N WHAT it's PRESEASON PICK BIG DEAL

he also picked Cincinnati to win the Central :doh: good guy to listen to

#1snake_fan
04-15-2010, 08:29 AM
oh and to say that Tulo won't be in Boston sooner rather than later your just lying to yourself cause after he leaves the Rockies will be right back to the Bottom

Snapping Turtle
04-15-2010, 10:18 AM
ok you missed the point of this post and Snap since your the world's biggest Rockies fan mybe you can help me understand something

A. in the World Series after that amazing run and totally dominating the NL Playoffs how was Josh Beckett abile to completely dominate them and keep from yawning

and im sure you know the rest to quote Joe Buck "Game over Series over and the Red Sox are Champions again"

and to the point of Buster Onley picking Colorado to win the World Series this Year ... SO F'N WHAT it's PRESEASON PICK BIG DEAL

oh and to say that Tulo won't be in Boston sooner rather than later your just lying to yourself cause after he leaves the Rockies will be right back to the Bottom

Um okay dude. That was 2007. I agree with South, 2007 was pretty lucky.But 2009 sure as hell wasn't. And your entire argument is based off of one WS. So pull your head out. I agree that the Rockies are not the best club in the MLB, but we are far from a "fluke."

You clearly have no understanding of our club from what you've posted. Maybe you're right about Tulo leaving, and maybe he will go to Boston. But no one can prove this will happen. So I'm not even going to argue about it. But if he were to leave, we would not be "back on bottom." Yes, it would be a hard blow to us, but we have a very strong group of players. Have you seen Ian Stewart's numbers so far this season? He could really carry this team.

I'm just trying to understand what you have against the Rockies. I don't get it, your team spanked us in the World Series, you should love us for that.

*Atwater*
04-15-2010, 10:31 AM
I hate the Rockies almost as much as I hate the Raiders or Chargers but in no way are they a fluke.

Broncoholic JS
04-15-2010, 10:44 AM
The OP has no idea what they are talking about. Stick to our common love of the Broncos, because you do not know baseball at all.

That is all.

Southstander
04-15-2010, 05:39 PM

Sorry snake but while the Rox will miss Tulo it wont be a death blow. The Rockies have finally learn the right way to have baseball in a small market, they have been building up a farm sytem.

Broncoholic JS
04-15-2010, 10:16 PM
Sorry snake but while the Rox will miss Tulo it wont be a death blow. The Rockies have finally learn the right way to have baseball in a small market, they have been building up a farm sytem.

I don't know what you are smoking but Tulo will be a career Rockies player. He will never go anywhere else. The Red Sox are no longer the team to go to in the majors to try and win rings. If people want to do that they will go to the Yankees. It's been proven in the past 27 other times. Keep dreaming you will get Tulo because it will never happen. I remember talk of Todd Helton going there years ago and look where he is. There are still a few players out there with team loyalty and Tulo and Todd have that with the Rockies.

GO ROCKIES!!

Southstander
04-16-2010, 04:45 PM
I don't know what you are smoking but Tulo will be a career Rockies player. He will never go anywhere else. The Red Sox are no longer the team to go to in the majors to try and win rings. If people want to do that they will go to the Yankees. It's been proven in the past 27 other times. Keep dreaming you will get Tulo because it will never happen. I remember talk of Todd Helton going there years ago and look where he is. There are still a few players out there with team loyalty and Tulo and Todd have that with the Rockies.

GO ROCKIES!!

I think you are the one that is doing the smoking. I was not the one saying that Tulo would be comming to Boston. That would be snake. What I was saying is the IF Tulo where to leave the Rockies it would not be a death blow to your team I was DEFENDING the Rox, not the other way around.

For the record Helton was willing to wave his no trade clause prior to the 2007. So Helton may not be as loyal as you think. Secondly if the trade had gone through you would have gotten the 2007 World Series MVP Mike Lowell, which might have changed the out come of the World Series.

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=2747254

Thirdly not all players think that NY is the place to go. If that where true why did Lackey come to Boston?

Broncoholic JS
04-16-2010, 04:48 PM
I think you are the one that is doing the smoking. I was not the one saying that Tulo would be comming to Boston. That would be snake. What I was saying is the IF Tulo where to leave the Rockies it would not be a death blow to your team I was DEFENDING the Rox, not the other way around.

For the record Helton was willing to wave his no trade clause prior to the 2007. So Helton may not be as loyal as you think. Secondly if the trade had gone through you would have gotten the 2007 World Series MVP Mike Lowell, which might have changed the out come of the World Series.

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=2747254

Thirdly not all players think that NY is the place to go. If that where true why did Lackey come to Boston?

I apologize. I took your post wrong. Sorry about that.

Southstander
04-16-2010, 05:02 PM
I apologize. I took your post wrong. Sorry about that.

No worries. Just glad we got it straightened out.

#1snake_fan
04-19-2010, 09:53 AM
Saying that Tulo is going to be a career Rockies Player is like saying Longoria is going to stay in Tampa Bay RRRIIIIIGGGGGGGHHHHHHTT.

and second of all how Colorado did in the playoffs last year i'd shut up about them not being a fluke team and again not to mention that they play in the second weakest division in baseball so enough of this were a serious team crap.

My problem with the "Rockies Fans" was that no one cared until 2007 and late 2007 at that when they were on this magical 21 of 22 winning streak then you all came out , Just like Tampa Bay your teams suck but have one good year and then your all die hards WHATEVER

Good Colorado Players
Matt Holliday - GONE

Josh Fogg - GONE

Todd Helton - old (36) has maybe four or five years left

Jeff Francis - 29 and on the DL

Troy "TULO" Tulowitzki - 26 and has atleast two years left before he's a free agent

now you have Jimenez but one pitcher cant win everything

Southstander
04-19-2010, 04:31 PM
Saying that Tulo is going to be a career Rockies Player is like saying Longoria is going to stay in Tampa Bay RRRIIIIIGGGGGGGHHHHHHTT.

and second of all how Colorado did in the playoffs last year i'd shut up about them not being a fluke team and again not to mention that they play in the second weakest division in baseball so enough of this were a serious team crap.

My problem with the "Rockies Fans" was that no one cared until 2007 and late 2007 at that when they were on this magical 21 of 22 winning streak then you all came out , Just like Tampa Bay your teams suck but have one good year and then your all die hards WHATEVER

Good Colorado Players
Matt Holliday - GONE

Josh Fogg - GONE

Todd Helton - old (36) has maybe four or five years left

Jeff Francis - 29 and on the DL

Troy "TULO" Tulowitzki - 26 and has atleast two years left before he's a free agent

now you have Jimenez but one pitcher cant win everything

You sheer ingorange never never stops to amaze me. Dexter Fowler, Ian Stewart, Clint Barmes, Carlos Gonzalez, Brad Hawpe and Chris Iannetta are just some of the good players you left off your list.