PDA

View Full Version : Cmon avs!!!

#24 Next Champ
04-16-2010, 10:25 PM
I HATE Anderson...he's garbage....all 3 periods the sharks score with well under a minute to go...REDICUOLOUS....for all who are watching GO AVS!! lol mods are gonna move this.... :logo::logo:

Italianmobstr7
04-16-2010, 10:26 PM
I hope the Avs pull it out. We shall see.

VenomousDB
04-16-2010, 10:27 PM
I HATE Anderson...he's garbage....all 3 periods the sharks score with well under a minute to go...REDICUOLOUS....for all who are watching GO AVS!! lol mods are gonna move this.... :logo::logo:

Anderson is garbage? What the hell are you smoking? Hes faced double the shots that Nebocov has. Its called defense, a goalie cant do anything without a little help. Plus this is in the wrong section. :incomplete:

#24 Next Champ
04-16-2010, 10:29 PM
I hope the Avs pull it out. We shall see.

Galliardi is a motor....and I think Cuminsky should be a Winger, he's blazing fast...I love this young team

#24 Next Champ
04-16-2010, 10:31 PM
Anderson is garbage? What the hell are you smoking? Hes faced double the shots that Nebocov has. Its called defense, a goalie cant do anything without a little help. Plus this is in the wrong section. :incomplete:

nah man idc that's still not enough shots to justify 5 goals!!, and our D has been there, Anderson continues NIGHT AFTER NIGHT to give up weak goals it's just so deflating to our young team, but they are quiite resiliant...

I thought it'd be a while before we were good again once Joe left :/ ....but now I'm super excited for this team Duchene is a great centerpiece!

Tripp26x
04-16-2010, 10:41 PM
How about them Maple Leafs eh, I like talking aboot hockey just like the next buddy eh, but this is football eh

#24 Next Champ
04-16-2010, 10:42 PM
Ya, Anderson is so clutch...:smash: my head is the Raider symbol

HurricaneDovs
04-16-2010, 11:22 PM
Im actually glad I wasnt able to watch this one. My fist probably wouldve been through the tv when we allowed the tying goal in the 3rd, and then through another tv when we blew it in OT.

How could we give this game away.

emac87
04-16-2010, 11:25 PM
This was a flat out horrible performance by both the defense and Anderson. The defense consistently stands around watching the game when the puck is behind their own net. And Anderson did face a ridiculous amount of shots...however he did let in some goals that any goalie should stop on a regular basis.

The avs flat out got outplayed, outhustled, outphysicalled?, and outmatched tonight. I know they're rookies and the future looks bright....but they didn't exaclty show up tonight. They gave up 5 leads. When does that happen?

VenomousDB
04-16-2010, 11:27 PM
Ya, Anderson is so clutch...:smash: my head is the Raider symbol

Maybe if you actually watched the game you wouldve noticed that the defense was HORRIBLE. The Sharks spent way too much time in our zone and we just allowed way too many chances. Thats why the Sharks had double the shots on Anderson. At one point Nabocov had allowed 5 goals on 15 shots, now thats what I call not being clutch.

Frenchy180
04-16-2010, 11:28 PM

I'd been saying that about the Defense since the beginning of the season. One thing they truly need to focus on in the offseason is the Defense, and then Anderson can be an even greater goalie stats wise. I don't know how anyone can call him garbage after he set a franchise record this year for most saves in a season... Especially in a franchise that has had Patrick Roy as it's goalie...

HurricaneDovs
04-16-2010, 11:31 PM
This was a flat out horrible performance by both the defense and Anderson. The defense consistently stands around watching the game when the puck is behind their own net. And Anderson did face a ridiculous amount of shots...however he did let in some goals that any goalie should stop on a regular basis.

The avs flat out got outplayed, outhustled, outphysicalled?, and outmatched tonight. I know they're rookies and the future looks bright....but they didn't exaclty show up tonight. They gave up 5 leads. When does that happen?

I wouldnt even say we got outplayed (I dont know for sure because my directv is stupid and doesnt give me the game) but scoring 5 goals on I think 20 shots or so is pretty dang good.

It just looked like our defense couldnt hold em. Giving up a goal in the last minute of each period is unacceptable. If we stop at least one of those weve got a 2-0 stranglehold on the series heading back to Denver.

VenomousDB
04-16-2010, 11:35 PM

Yeah we most definitely DID NOT get outplayed or outhustled. Outphysicalled yes.

TheBroncoEra
04-17-2010, 12:38 AM
Some BS on the Sharks part against Galiardi IMO, and then for the refs not to call both calls? Child please!

BroncoFanBoy
04-17-2010, 08:35 AM

its the avalanche defense that is garbage. anderson is the greatest goalie we've had since roy. he was tied for second in the NHL in shutouts with 7.

broncsfan21
04-17-2010, 03:02 PM
Anderson played solid, he had 51 shots on him compared to the 23 shots on Nabokov. Our defense needs to clear the crease, and our wingers need to put some pressure on their pointmen.

Our offense has been good, usually 5 goals is enough to win hockey games. But our d is getting caught out of position too often and letting the other team get their sticks on too many rebounds.

broncsfan21
04-18-2010, 09:38 PM
i hate anderson...he's garbage....all 3 periods the sharks score with well under a minute to go...redicuolous....for all who are watching go avs!! Lol mods are gonna move this.... :logo::logo:

fail!!!!!!!!!!!!

#24 Next Champ
04-18-2010, 09:38 PM
ATTA BOY CRAIG, NOW PLAY LIKE THAT FOR THE REST OF UR CAREER AND ILL TAKE BACK WHAT I SAID HAHAHAHA

WHAT A GREAT WAY TO WIN TONIGHT...talk about the Sharks being morally DRAINED come game 4

Southstander
04-18-2010, 09:40 PM
There is an Avs thread in the Other Sports area. Please join us.

VenomousDB
04-18-2010, 09:40 PM
Anderson played solid, he had 51 shots on him compared to the 23 shots on Nabokov. Our defense needs to clear the crease, and our wingers need to put some pressure on their pointmen.

Our offense has been good, usually 5 goals is enough to win hockey games. But our d is getting caught out of position too often and letting the other team get their sticks on too many rebounds.

Just Solid? 51 saves and no goals, id say thats pretty spectacular.

Southstander
04-18-2010, 09:42 PM
I think this thread should be moved to the Avs thread.

broncsfan21
04-18-2010, 10:01 PM
Just Solid? 51 saves and no goals, id say thats pretty spectacular.

that was posted after game 2, tonite he was straight legend

TheBroncoEra
04-18-2010, 10:06 PM
AMAZING game, I was so confused as to what happened with the goal. Was it in fact Boyle that hit it into his own net, because I didn't see anybody else's stick moving but his.

broncsfan21
04-18-2010, 10:06 PM
AMAZING game, I was so confused as to what happened with the goal. Was it in fact Boyle that hit it into his own net, because I didn't see anybody else's stick moving but his.

He straight up sniped it. Nabokov's look after was priceless