PDA

View Full Version : tim tebow Lmao n bronco team one of tejh worst

Raiderjoe1
04-24-2010, 04:21 PM
omnce again bronco team pass on francihse qb e n clausen and took a bust in tebow who wil be out of teh league in 3 yrs.iz broncoteam allergeic in takeing francihse qbs?0

demayruiis thomas isproject n who know if hell be good..ronco team shoulda taken dez braynt at thad spot

raide r team tho had one of teh best drafts in teh nfl tho. mcclain is teh best ilb draft and wil be a probowler (made morrisonn expeandable) jacoby ford a nother weapon for russell are franchise qb (raider team loadeing up on offensive guns) campbell as teal 4th round are new franchise and eventually tackle

n short raider team imporve on a al ready dynasty team...bronco team wil still be of teh worst team next yr..draft didnt chang thad..sorry

theshiverman
04-24-2010, 04:22 PM
omnce again bronco team pass on francihse qb e n clausen and took a bust in tebow who wil be out of teh league in 3 yrs.iz broncoteam allergeic in takeing francihse qbs?0

demayruiis thomas isproject n who know if hell be good..ronco team shoulda taken dez braynt at thad spot

raide r team tho had one of teh best drafts in teh nfl tho. mcclain is teh best ilb draft and wil be a probowler (made morrisonn expeandable) jacoby ford a nother weapon for russell are franchise qb (raider team loadeing up on offensive guns) campbell as teal 4th round are new franchise and eventually tackle

n short raider team imporve on a al ready dynasty team...bronco team wil still be of teh worst team next yr..draft didnt chang thad..sorry

Is this Ebonics?

London Bronco
04-24-2010, 04:27 PM

Man I can hardly read that. It would probably be good smack if you could read it? I'm all for 5 year olds posting but can we get a spell checker?

jc13
04-24-2010, 04:34 PM
in da yar two07 raider taem take best franchize taem in in bull man jamarcus ruzzel.

far superior den tebow

soviet russia red.

TeamTebow
04-24-2010, 04:39 PM
Id take tebow over Russel any day..

broncojav82
04-24-2010, 04:40 PM
LOL!!
Did al Davis write this??:incomplete:

Rancid
04-24-2010, 04:45 PM
Sooo, let me guess-- you recently looted a new laptop?

Raiderjoe1
04-24-2010, 04:54 PM
Id take tebow over Russel any day..

thad bcause bronco team hate picking francihse qbs

russel wil be a franchise qb for raider team next decade when tebow wil be out of teh league in 3 yrs

Bigoosh
04-24-2010, 04:57 PM

Ummm... Are you just pretending to be stupid, or can you really just not type? There are some talk and type programs that might help....

BroncoABQ
04-24-2010, 05:04 PM
http://www.p45.net/boards/attachment.php?attachmentid=3285&stc=1&d=1085161405

Strimpel
04-24-2010, 05:11 PM
http://rpnidev.files.wordpress.com/2009/12/1087039-riveting_tale_chap_super1.jpg

Southstander
04-24-2010, 05:17 PM

Congrats! That is the most word you have spelled correctly in the same post!

I hope you never delete you cookies, or you will be screwed when it come to typing your name and pass word.

Raiderjoe1
04-24-2010, 05:18 PM
Ummm... Are you just pretending to be stupid, or can you really just not type? There are some talk and type programs that might help....

wel i tel u wat kid..u go on to engklish board wit perfecrt typeing and leave the foot ball talk to adults

Lyghts Out
04-24-2010, 05:31 PM
I hope you never delete you cookies, or you will be screwed when it come to typing your name and pass word.

LMAO!!

Joe, why cant you understand, The Raiders have not been a dynasty lately....in fact they are an embarrassment to the nfl, and are one of the losingest franchises in history as of late. JaMarcus Russell is a flop, J Campbell is a flop, DMC is a flop, and I believe it all started right about when you guys drafted that Gallery flop.

Raiderjoe1
04-24-2010, 05:34 PM
LMAO!!

Joe, why cant you understand, The Raiders have not been a dynasty lately....in fact they are an embarrassment to the nfl, and are one of the losingest franchises in history as of late. JaMarcus Russell is a flop, J Campbell is a flop, DMC is a flop, and I believe it all started right about when you guys drafted that Gallery flop.

funny u say thad when bronco team wil be of teh worst teams if not teh worst nfl team next yr

raider team hav their franchise qb in russel, offensive weapon like ford, schillens, dhb,miller, mcfadden,bush, fargas, murphy, etc. defense new ly added mcclain n houston to alread impressive defense

face it raider team wil be a dynasty starteing this yr while broncoteam wil finsish no more than 3-13

mozzerpete
04-24-2010, 05:38 PM
omnce again bronco team pass on francihse qb e n clausen

The Raiders passed on QB J. Clausen too.

Q:Who did they go with?

A: They traded for QB J. Campbell.

Sweetie, please re-think several times before creating another thread.

RaiderFanSD
04-24-2010, 05:38 PM
bronco team wil be of teh worst teams if not teh worst nfl team next yr

LOLL, makes me laugh every time.

RaiderJoe, even if you're a troll, you will be missed on these boards when you go on your trip to Russia :goofy:

Lyghts Out
04-24-2010, 05:40 PM
funny u say thad when bronco team wil be of teh worst teams if not teh worst nfl team next yr

raider team hav their franchise qb in russel, offensive weapon like ford, schillens, dhb,miller, mcfadden,bush, fargas, murphy, etc. defense new ly added mcclain n houston to alread impressive defense

face it raider team wil be a dynasty starteing this yr while broncoteam wil finsish no more than 3-13

You know something, maybe you are right!!!! The Raiders are a dynasty, and Jamarcus is a franchise Q..........bwahahahahahaha....sorry, I just couldnt make it through that...lol....

broncojav82
04-24-2010, 05:44 PM
Well, now that you guys have Campbell, Jamarcus the blob can move
to the o-line..

Bigoosh
04-24-2010, 05:50 PM
You know something, maybe you are right!!!! The Raiders are a dynasty, and Jamarcus is a franchise Q..........bwahahahahahaha....sorry, I just couldnt make it through that...lol....

You can tell someone had a really bad post when both Broncos and Chargers fans make fun of you for it LOL.

Raiderjoe1
04-24-2010, 05:50 PM
Well, now that you guys have Campbell, Jamarcus the blob can move
to the o-line..

campbel is insurance nothing mor or less

russel is still the f ranchiseqb for raider team

Raiderjoe1
04-24-2010, 05:53 PM
LOLL, makes me laugh every time.

RaiderJoe, even if you're a troll, you will be missed on these boards when you go on your trip to Russia :goofy:

oh trust me..ill miss educateing these board as wel when im gon in june..

nah ill jsut bring a laptob wit me

McSmashie
04-24-2010, 06:01 PM
RaiderJoe is like a Andy Kauffman character. :laugh:

http://www.tvacres.com/images/language_latka2.jpg

FormulaDenver
04-24-2010, 06:03 PM
I could name off 45 qb's I would start over Russell. He is a joke.

McSmashie
04-24-2010, 06:05 PM
I could name off 45 qb's I would start over Russell. He is a joke.

At least 5 of them are dead. :D

FormulaDenver
04-24-2010, 06:09 PM
"He finished the 2009 season with the lowest quarterback rating, lowest completion percentage, fewest passing touchdowns, and fewest passing yards among qualifying quarterbacks in the NFL."

I lol'd

Mcharger70
04-24-2010, 06:11 PM
Tebow > Russell

You couldnt trade russell for a 3rd string kicker

KWHIT97
04-24-2010, 06:12 PM
Oh g4qwtt itehs Radiwr Joew withd hids bRAND off futbol knwleged.

Every time you post, I feel my I.Q. drop about 50 points!

Raiderjoe1
04-24-2010, 06:13 PM
"He finished the 2009 season with the lowest quarterback rating, lowest completion percentage, fewest passing touchdowns, and fewest passing yards among qualifying quarterbacks in the NFL."

I lol'd

all teh great qbs struggle 1st few yrs..i expect russel to hav a bonuce bak yr next yr

McSmashie
04-24-2010, 06:15 PM
all teh great qbs struggle 1st few yrs..i expect russel to hav a bonuce bak yr next yr

The only bouncing JeMarcus is going to do is when his fat ass bounces off the parking lot pavement when Jokeland chucks him to the curb.

Mcharger70
04-24-2010, 06:16 PM

bonuce bak to wat?...he had always suckeded

dandaman23
04-24-2010, 06:25 PM

Whether your kidding or not, your an idiot, and I think anyone here would agree with that, Raider fan or not.

McSmashie
04-24-2010, 06:27 PM
bonuce bak to wat?...he had always suckeded

It seems to me the JeMarcus more......rolls.....everywhere.

Whether your kidding or not, your an idiot, and I think anyone here would agree with that, Raider fan or not.

RaiderJoe is somebody clowning around. He isnt real, but his schtick is funny. :D

dandaman23
04-24-2010, 06:29 PM
RaiderJoe is somebody clowning around. He isnt real, but his schtick is funny. :D

I figured he was just messing around, however, still an idiot.:D

Raiderjoe1
04-24-2010, 06:30 PM
The only bouncing JeMarcus is going to do is when his fat ass bounces off the parking lot pavement when Jokeland chucks him to the curb.

kep dreameing..russel iz here to stay for teh next 10-12 yrs toermenting bronco team..remember u faceing us twice next yr..mark 0-2 on ur caelnder Lmao

FormulaDenver
04-24-2010, 06:31 PM

Bounce back to #2 on the depth chart maybe
:smash:

McSmashie
04-24-2010, 06:33 PM
kep dreameing..russel iz here to stay for teh next 10-12 yrs toermenting bronco team..remember u faceing us twice next yr..mark 0-2 on ur caelnder Lmao

We face you twice EVERY year Joe! Its part of that whole being-in-the-same-division thing. :doh:

Mcharger70
04-24-2010, 06:38 PM
He will struggle again this year as the 2nd string qb ....kinda hard to see that clip-board under all those chins

Bigoosh
04-24-2010, 06:42 PM
He will struggle again this year as the 2nd string qb ....kinda hard to see that clip-board under all those chins

LMAO CP for making me send dew out my nose... LOL

Lyghts Out
04-24-2010, 08:43 PM
At least 5 of them are dead. :D

And 5 more are still in High School.

Lyghts Out
04-24-2010, 08:45 PM
Bounce back to #2 on the depth chart maybe
:smash:

Gotta be #3.

I would think Gradkowski will win by week 0.5, if not preseason.
JC is wwwaaaayyyyy better than JaMarc, even if he sucks too.

gmjones2001
04-25-2010, 10:38 AM
Is this Ebonics?

He's a product of the FINE school system out here in Oakland!

LSIGRAD09
04-25-2010, 10:40 AM

How do you feel about Russell getting pushed out of QB?

Broncoboy6
04-26-2010, 11:24 PM

Thats frickin Hilarious. Thanks for the laugh.

Nimrod
04-27-2010, 06:28 AM
The signature of the OP is all I needed to see to get an understanding of his football acumen.

As far as Clausen being a franchise QB, McD would not take him even if he thought he was, because of the off the field garbage. Your team is a perfect example of players that are thought to be franchise QB's. I really hate to do this but let me just give you some facts.

http://web1.ncaa.org/mfb/natlRank.jsp?year=2009&rpt=IA_playerpasseff&site=org&div=IA&dest=O

This is in a season when Tebow played the 6th toughest schedule in the country and your franchise Pickle Boy played the 50th toughest schedule.

P.S. Forgot one issue.....

http://www.sbnation.com/2010/4/26/1444948/jamarcus-russell-weight-300-pounds-raiders-future

Rancid
04-27-2010, 06:36 AM

Now that was funny!

Damien83
04-27-2010, 01:46 PM

Huh?? From one of the best movies of all time (in my best Samuel L. Jackson voice).

English, m*&$%^f#*!@#, do you speak it?

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:OiTAMODJXuVFOM:http://acoupon-code.com/hookedonphonics/hooked-on-phonics.gif

OhBehave30
04-27-2010, 02:04 PM
Sooo, let me guess-- you recently looted a new laptop?

Apparently so. Dude...next time get one with all the keys...

Big D 44
04-27-2010, 02:23 PM
Are you serious????? The Raiders have the worst record in the NFL over the last 7 years and you are on our site talking smack? Come on Dude. The Raiders are the sorriest excuse for a franchise that there is. You guys finally had a decent draft but you will still suck because Al Davis is at the helm. I think all Raiders fans need to go back to school. My two year old can write more logically than you. lol

RaiderFanSD
04-27-2010, 02:31 PM
Are you serious????? The Raiders have the worst record in the NFL over the last 7 years and you are on our site talking smack? Come on Dude. The Raiders are the sorriest excuse for a franchise that there is. You guys finally had a decent draft but you will still suck because Al Davis is at the helm. I think all Raiders fans need to go back to school. My two year old can write more logically than you. lol

Ahahahah this guy signed up JUST to write this post. Talk about being TROLLED. :incomplete:

BoltNut
04-27-2010, 03:20 PM
The only franchise 'ol Jamarcus will be representing pretty soon is Dunkin Donuts.

NorCalBronco7
04-27-2010, 04:08 PM
Ahahahah this guy signed up JUST to write this post. Talk about being TROLLED. :incomplete:

Clearly internet verbarge is your smack talking butterknife. Nerdo in a half shell....NERDO POWER!

Big D made a superior point in that the last 7 years Raiders have the worst record than anybody. There is no greater point to be made, No smack that can top it, and your response is as weak as your teams record. :salute: uhh!

Raiderjoe1
04-27-2010, 04:47 PM

ill gladiy tak worst record last 7 yrs f it mean a dynasty run..al davis has builde raider tea m into dynasty thad wil last a decade.

i gues from ur post..uve realize bronco team wil be one of teh worst if not teh worst team in foot ball next yr..maybe then u draft a franchsie qb..tebow, orton, and quinn not the anaswer Lmao

SLVR and Black
04-27-2010, 05:05 PM
The Raiders have the worst record in the NFL over the last 7 years...But not over the last three. :P

NorCalBronco7
04-27-2010, 05:45 PM
But not over the last three. :P

DAMN! Touche.

Your a tricky dark man that spins my spectacular stats around. HOW DARE YOU!

Damien83
04-27-2010, 05:53 PM
ill gladiy tak worst record last 7 yrs f it mean a dynasty run..al davis has builde raider tea m into dynasty thad wil last a decade.

i gues from ur post..uve realize bronco team wil be one of teh worst if not teh worst team in foot ball next yr..maybe then u draft a franchsie qb..tebow, orton, and quinn not the anaswer Lmao

Ok quit playing around now.....this is JaMarcus Russell right??

DevilSpawn
04-27-2010, 06:34 PM
Big D made a superior point in that the last 7 years Raiders have the worst record than anybody. There is no greater point to be made

But not over the last three. :P
Or the last seven, so he's incorrect. Thank you, Detroit Lions.

Lyghts Out
04-27-2010, 06:50 PM
Why is Al Davis about to release his "franchise" QB?

NorCalBronco7
04-27-2010, 07:15 PM
Or the last seven, so he's incorrect. Thank you, Detroit Lions.

Did they surpass you? Incredible. What a great stat to bring awareness to.

Ed Canfield
04-28-2010, 10:17 AM
oh trust me..ill miss educateing these board as wel when im gon in june..

nah ill jsut bring a laptob wit me

Raiderjoe sounds like:

http://i663.photobucket.com/albums/uu358/midnightcarlos86/baklhsfd.jpg

norc4l559
04-28-2010, 11:29 AM
Raiderjoe sounds like:

Lol Beetlejuice!!!!!:smash:

Raiderjoe1
04-28-2010, 12:07 PM
Raiderjoe sounds like:

ey were did u find mi picture?

Ed Canfield
04-28-2010, 12:31 PM

Yeah, I thought so.

Go back to Howard Stern BJ.

BroncosFanAddict23
04-28-2010, 01:19 PM
wel i tel u wat kid..u go on to engklish board wit perfecrt typeing and leave the foot ball talk to adults

What else do you expect from a raider fan? i'd say 70 percent of "raider fans" are all immigrants or drop outs that like the colors cause they're gang bangers. I bet if we talked to 70 percent of em they wouldnt know who the head coach was! lol.

ElBroncoHart
04-28-2010, 01:20 PM
If i were a faider fan i'd be highly upset you posted this trash on here. Your words and what your trying to say is :incomplete:. There must be a Bronco fan busting your head wide open as you write every post :smash: hahaahaha

BoltNut
04-28-2010, 01:24 PM

Uh huh.

Okay, Tellway. You and your monkey can come out now.

Bronco Fan 4 Life
04-28-2010, 01:33 PM

thank you for writing this it just shows that you raiders fans cant spell or use grammer..lol.. nice try there fella.