PDA

View Full Version : Well Choker fans it was fun while it lasted...

VancePants
04-25-2010, 12:20 PM
Prepare to be second fiddle to the Broncos in the AFC West. As Don Meredith used to say on MNF, "Turn out the lights, the party is over" :logo:

theshiverman
04-25-2010, 12:59 PM
Prepare to be second fiddle to the Broncos in the AFC West. As Don Meredith used to say on MNF, "Turn out the lights, the party is over" :logo:

I like your enthusiasm

baphamet
04-25-2010, 01:25 PM
oh gee, another broncos fan who has given up having any realistic discussion about football because he has given up on his team. :D

don't worry vance, you are not alone.....many other broncos fans seem to have the same problem.

by the way, if the chargers are "the chokers" what does that make the broncos? "the epic world championship NFL record breaking choke job artists"? :laugh:

VancePants
04-25-2010, 01:29 PM
oh gee, another broncos fan who has given up having any realistic discussion about football because he has given up on his team. :D

don't worry vance, you are not alone.....many other broncos fans seem to have the same problem.

by the way, if the chargers are "the chokers" what does that make the broncos? "the epic world championship NFL record breaking choke job artists"? :laugh:

Haha right,tell me the blueprint to actually having a discussion with you Choker fans?

jcdavey
04-25-2010, 01:43 PM
some of the stupider denver fans say this every year

last year the unintelligent denver fans picked sd to go 8-8 at best

without jamal, with a diminished LT, and with a crappy merriman, they still went 13-3

the moron section of the denver fanbase never learns

they'll talk absolute crap every offseason....and never learn to not repeat that same mistake the following offseason, some of these idiots even say LT was a huge loss...when they're the same idiots who said LT was a huge hinderence.......

shows you how hypocritical and moronic they are right there

carry on idiots

theshiverman
04-25-2010, 01:48 PM

without jamal, with a diminished LT, and with a crappy merriman, they still went 13-3

they'll talk absolute crap every offseason....and never learn to not repeat that same mistake the following offseason, some of these idiots even say LT was a huge loss...when they're the same idiots who said LT was a huge hinderence.......

carry on idiots

This is true, you have really hit on something here, there are a lot of idiot fans on both sides of this issue, why i remember just two seasons ago the Charger fans predicted 13-3 and a super bowl, but ended up going 8-8, it just goes to show none of us knows whats gonna happen from year to year.

VancePants
04-25-2010, 01:50 PM

carry on idiots

Haha, you're on our message board idiot, what u expect me to say?

theshiverman
04-25-2010, 01:58 PM
Haha, you're on our message board idiot, what u expect me to say?

Well, if it wouldnt be too much trouble, he would like you to drink some Chargers koolaid and tell him that the Chargers are good enough to win it all this year even with glaring holes in the O-Line and being led by an injury prone Rookie Running back, he would like you to hold his hand and reassure him that even though his team finished next to last in rushing offense last year and has dropped steadily since the hiring of Norv Turner, that they are still a balenced run and pass team, because everyone knows you need a good running attack to win playoff games on the road (Insert Jets Here)

Mcharger70
04-25-2010, 03:50 PM

Vance your just setting yourself up for disappointment ....
http://shrink4men.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/lucy-van-pelt-and-charlie-brown-football.jpg

...Pay special attention to Lucy in the Powder Blues

jcdavey
04-25-2010, 03:56 PM
Well, if it wouldnt be too much trouble, he would like you to drink some Chargers koolaid and tell him that the Chargers are good enough to win it all this year even with glaring holes in the O-Line and being led by an injury prone Rookie Running back, he would like you to hold his hand and reassure him that even though his team finished next to last in rushing offense last year and has dropped steadily since the hiring of Norv Turner, that they are still a balenced run and pass team, because everyone knows you need a good running attack to win playoff games on the road (Insert Jets Here)yet all the denver fans would like to hear is how denver is the best team in the afc west and a clear darkhorse sb candidate.....

that running attack sure helped the jets win in indy lol

:rolleyes:

the biggest smack against sd is their kicker is playoff garbage

jcdavey
04-25-2010, 03:58 PM
Vance your just setting yourself up for disappointment ....
http://shrink4men.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/lucy-van-pelt-and-charlie-brown-football.jpg

...Pay special attention to Lucy in the Powder Bluesthat dissapointment vance feels if so, will only last through winter , he'l be back touting denver in the 2011 offseason as god's gift to the nfl, and acting like 2 sbs won with none of their current guys, means something to their current team....

PKchamp13
04-25-2010, 04:10 PM
http://roflrazzi.files.wordpress.com/2008/12/celebrity-pictures-ferrell-burgundy.jpg

Go _____ yourself San Diego.

jcdavey
04-25-2010, 04:11 PM
http://roflrazzi.files.wordpress.com/2008/12/celebrity-pictures-ferrell-burgundy.jpg

Go _____ yourself San Diego.haha.........same to you denver

BroncoPower
04-25-2010, 05:15 PM
I wonder if there are actually any charger fans on these boards (besides ROD) that think they'll see the big game this year? [Coughs] Dillusional...:rolleyes:

jcdavey
04-25-2010, 05:55 PM
I wonder if there are actually any charger fans on these boards (besides ROD) that think they'll see the big game this year? [Coughs] Dillusional...:rolleyes:oh but plenty of bronco fans think that denver will
but to you whackos that's not dillusional

hypocrites lol

8-8 fans thinking they'll see the big game when none of their players have ever won sbs for denver, and their HC comes from a line of failed ex NE coordinators as HCs

vs a team with players who have never won a sb either but at least dominate their division

the sane person would put the dominant team ahead of the team who anually struggles to merely reach .500

and that team that annually struggles to reach .500 is the denver broncos

^ those are all facts

the end of this debate will be who vegas has higher in sb odds

you know this to be true, so accept it, hope is good to have, but saying san diego is worse (team who is ranked higher than you by just about everyone, including vegas) makes you look pretty gd retarded

it's true

jcdavey
04-25-2010, 05:57 PM
you're pretty much like the jaggoffs fans talking smack to the colts before the colts finaly won their lone ring in indy (also ironic they had to kill their playoff cancerous kicker to do so)

BroncoPower
04-25-2010, 06:07 PM
oh but plenty of bronco fans think that denver will
but to you whackos that's not dillusional

hypocrites lol

8-8 fans thinking they'll see the big game when none of their players have ever won sbs for denver, and their HC comes from a line of failed ex NE coordinators as HCs

vs a team with players who have never won a sb either but at least dominate their division

the sane person would put the dominant team ahead of the team who anually struggles to merely reach .500

and that team that annually struggles to reach .500 is the denver broncos

^ those are all facts

the end of this debate will be who vegas has higher in sb odds

you know this to be true, so accept it, hope is good to have, but saying san diego is worse (team who is ranked higher than you by just about everyone, including vegas) makes you look pretty gd retarded

it's true

Denver are nowhere near reaching the big game and only a moron would think so. We need at least another good draft and pray Quinn or Tebow work out.

I just think it's funny listening to some charger fans on here the past 3-4 years claim the SB is gonna be theirs before the season even starts. Namely ROD. :)

Apoc13
04-25-2010, 06:11 PM

carry on idiots

but every bronco fan was right in saying you wouldn;t win a superbowl....again...but i guess you don;t need to be Nostradamus to figure that one out :laugh:

jcdavey
04-25-2010, 06:17 PM
Denver are nowhere near reaching the big game and only a moron would think so. We need at least another good draft and pray Quinn or Tebow work out.

I just think it's funny listening to some charger fans on here the past 3-4 years claim the SB is gonna be theirs before the season even starts. Namely ROD. :)well don't listen to rod , that's the first mistake lol

jcdavey
04-25-2010, 06:17 PM
but every bronco fan was right in saying you wouldn;t win a superbowl....again...but i guess you don;t need to be Nostradamus to figure that one out :laugh:and every charger fan was right about cutler , mcdaniels, and denver not winning a sb since elway

so we're both correct :salute:

Apoc13
04-25-2010, 06:22 PM
and every charger fan was right about cutler , mcdaniels, and denver not winning a sb since elway

if neither franchise wins another superbowl for the next 1000 years we'll still have bragging rights...not much bragging rights, but still...

jcdavey
04-25-2010, 06:26 PM
if neither franchise wins another superbowl for the next 1000 years we'll still have bragging rights...not much bragging rights, but still...true and ya know what

the raiders will be better than both of us

and i don't hate to bring it up because it is true, you guys did get fined for skirting the cap on your sb teams

large cash fine and a draft pick taken

alot like spygate's punishment

just sayin

hell our 1963 afl title ws steroid driven, alot like haslett says some of the old steelers sbs were

there's alot of sullied history when it comes to some sb winners , most are pure but alot of it is shady, and even fined for

BroncoPower
04-25-2010, 06:28 PM
and every charger fan was right about cutler , mcdaniels, and denver not winning a sb since elway

McDaniels is doing a good job of ridding the team of idiots and installing a solid 'team first' foundation. As a charger fan I would be less worried if Denver still had Cutler at the helm and shannahan as coach.

Apoc13
04-25-2010, 06:33 PM
true and ya know what

the raiders will be better than both of us

and i don't hate to bring it up because it is true, you guys did get fined for skirting the cap on your sb teams

large cash fine and a draft pick taken

alot like spygate's punishment

just sayin

hell our 1963 afl title ws steroid driven, alot like haslett says some of the old steelers sbs were

there's alot of sullied history when it comes to some sb winners , most are pure but alot of it is shady, and even fined for

all it would take is just one title and charger fans would shut broncos fans up...just like the redsox winning a couple world series helped shut up yankee fans...sorta

charger fans can laugh at the tebow pick, i hated it at first, but if the broncos still only had orton and quinn you know you'd be in the driver seat for at least a couple more years...now there is that slight bit of a question mark if this kid is the real deal

jcdavey
04-25-2010, 06:36 PM
McDaniels is doing a good job of ridding the team of idiots and installing a solid 'team first' foundation. As a charger fan I would be less worried if Denver still had Cutler at the helm and shannahan as coach.
and if you knew my previous coments during the cutler administration, you'd know that's what i meant

all the charger fans were right about cutler being a mental midget and useless to the broncos (cutler)

and you'd also know we all pointed out how ex NE coordinators have bad track records (mcdaniels thus far)

so again...we were right ...so far

you've been right about sd's lack of sb's so far

we're all right :salute:

jcdavey
04-25-2010, 06:39 PM
all it would take is just one title and charger fans would shut broncos fans up...just like the redsox winning a couple world series helped shut up yankee fans...sorta

charger fans can laugh at the tebow pick, i hated it at first, but if the broncos still only had orton and quinn you know you'd be in the driver seat for at least a couple more years...now there is that slight bit of a question mark if this kid is the real deali like the tebow pick

i like quinn more though for now

unlike some of my charger brothers, i can examine the situation from a rational standpoint and not full on hater mode

but if some ish gets said about my team, i will bring up some current facts in their defense

baphamet
04-25-2010, 07:32 PM
I wonder if there are actually any charger fans on these boards (besides ROD) that think they'll see the big game this year? [Coughs] Dillusional...:rolleyes:

I wonder if there are actually any broncos fans on these boards that think they'll see the playoffs this year? [Coughs] Dillusional...:rolleyes: :laugh::go:

Axemaster
04-25-2010, 07:41 PM

No. But it does mean Denver has two Rings, SD none. It does mean SD is expected by you and the experts EVERY year seemingly for 4 seasons now to make the SB, asnd they havent done it yet. It does mean that they will probably win the division this year,,,, AGAIN, and choke in the playoffs,,,,,, AGAIN!!!:salute:

LRod
04-25-2010, 07:43 PM

It's called 2 x World Champions baph......kiss the rings sandy eggo fans!

baphamet
04-25-2010, 07:45 PM
i like the tebow pick

i like quinn more though for now

unlike some of my charger brothers, i can examine the situation from a rational standpoint and not full on hater mode

but if some ish gets said about my team, i will bring up some current facts in their defense

even smack aside i don't like the pick, tebow would have been a nice pick from a value perspective but in the first round? and to trade up to get him? he is a project QB not a first round pick, i don't care how good he was in college.

look at where jimmy clausen and colt mccoy went, both those guys would have been a far greater value pick (in my opinion) for Denver and they are both not trying to switch their throwing motion to try and be NFL QB's.

tebow might be a great NFL QB one day don't get me wrong but if they are not patient with him, don't give him the time and just throw him in there, he will struggle.

even then i don't know how good he will be at the NFL level but who knows? maybe MCD has a plan to implement some plays to compliment his skill set? we will see i guess.

[/nosmack]

besides, he is a Florida gator.......look at the history of Florida gator QB's in the NFL......nuff said. :P

LRod
04-25-2010, 07:47 PM
No. But it does mean Denver has two Rings, SD none. It does mean SD is expected by you and the experts EVERY year seemingly for 4 seasons now to make the SB, asnd they havent done it yet. It does mean that they will probably win the division this year,,,, AGAIN, and choke in the playoffs,,,,,, AGAIN!!!:salute:

Sorry Axemaster, didn't read your post before submitting. You elaborated. Sandy eggo is on the way down....they had their chances and blew it. Paz!

baphamet
04-25-2010, 08:03 PM
Sorry Axemaster, didn't read your post before submitting. You elaborated. Sandy eggo is on the way down....they had their chances and blew it. Paz!

it wouldn't be the off season without a donko fan posting a reference to SD "losing a step" :laugh:

i am curious to see your reasoning behind this just for ****s and giggles. what has happened so far that made you believe that the chargers have fallen off from last year?

really, the only place on that team i can think of that has lost talent from last year was at CB.

we didn't have Jamal Williams anyways so that doesn't count, we replaced LT (who was obviously not the same guy and we were the 31st ranked rushing team so mathres really was an upgrade) with an amazing talent, how good he will be is still an unknown but still has amazing potential.

we didn't address the NT position how we would have liked but we still drafted a run stuffer and that will hopefully help us.

i just don't see how we have fallen off at all to be quite honest, if anything the chargers offense will be more potent than it was last year (with the addition of Mathews), regardless of how mediocre the defense might be.

the defense just needs to be ranked between 10-15 in order for us to really have a chance to do some serious damage in the playoffs.

i actually feel really good about the season coming up because i know my team will have a great shot at making it to the playoffs and winning games when they get there.....provided that we don't have to kick too many field goals. :brick:

ChargersDivison
04-25-2010, 09:25 PM

We were 8-8 in 08 and 13-3 in 09. Where exactly do you see the decline coming into play?? Elaborate in detail dookie fan.

darth-hideous
04-26-2010, 09:21 AM
yet all the denver fans would like to hear is how denver is the best team in the afc west and a clear darkhorse sb candidate.....

that running attack sure helped the jets win in indy lol

:rolleyes:

the biggest smack against sd is their kicker is playoff garbage

Pehaps, however what crappy team left it in the foot of their kicker in the first place? If your team was what you seem to think it is, that game would not have been decided by that one missed field goal.

baphamet
04-26-2010, 09:24 AM
Pehaps, however what crappy team left it in the foot of their kicker in the first place? If your team was what you seem to think it is, that game would not have been decided by that one missed field goal.

one missed field goal? did you see the game? dude matched his entire season total for missed FG's in that game alone. :sad:

BoltNut
04-26-2010, 11:49 AM

hmmmmm..... now where have I heard this before.... wait, don't tell me...

ChargersDivison
04-26-2010, 06:28 PM

LOL very stupid post. Dynasties have been born by FG's, ruined by FG's, SB's has been won and lost by FG's, teams have made it by FG's or missed.

Don't be silly. If SD was crappy, then what exactly was Den?? Entertain us.