PDA

View Full Version : How many of you smackers would be interested?

Mcharger70
04-25-2010, 04:03 PM
How many of you smackers would be interested in a Fantasy Football league for Charger and Bronco fans from the smack boards to compete against each other , we would have 10 - 12 teams depending on the amount of interest , standard scoring just offence or O and D depending on what the majority wants.

If interested post here and pm me your email , i'll start sending invites and we can all decide on a live draft date

jcdavey
04-25-2010, 04:05 PM
How many of you smackers would be interested in a Fantasy Football league for Charger and Bronco fans from the smack boards to compete against each other , we would have 10 - 12 teams depending on the amount of interest , standard scoring just offence or O and D depending on what the majority wants.

If interested post here and pm me your email , i'll start sending invites and we can all decide on a live draft dateinterested

LSIGRAD09
04-25-2010, 04:45 PM
I would be, if I knew anything about Fantasy Football, which I don't :sad::sad::sad::sad::sad:

Time to go cry in a corner

DevilSpawn
04-25-2010, 05:36 PM
Are Raider fans invited? If so I want in.

TRUEBRONCOFAN24
04-25-2010, 05:42 PM
Sign me up :salute!:

Mcharger70
04-25-2010, 07:52 PM
pm emails for invites

Mcharger70
04-26-2010, 05:53 PM
Need 2 more Chargers and 4 more Broncos

Freestyle
04-26-2010, 06:54 PM
Interested.

Amari24
04-26-2010, 07:01 PM
if its not too complicated then i'm in.

baphamet
04-26-2010, 07:29 PM
i will do it as long as people actually play and if someone stops playing we don't release his players to FA.

i was in a league here a couple years ago and that happened, i hate free leagues because people don't always play.

also, you might want to make sure people that are signing up this early still want to play by the time the season starts.

that is why i usually don't join any leagues until a couple weeks before the season starts.

Bigoosh
04-26-2010, 07:39 PM
call me interested pming you with email

Mcharger70
04-27-2010, 05:56 AM
i will do it as long as people actually play and if someone stops playing we don't release his players to FA.

i was in a league here a couple years ago and that happened, i hate free leagues because people don't always play.

also, you might want to make sure people that are signing up this early still want to play by the time the season starts.

that is why i usually don't join any leagues until a couple weeks before the season starts.

I agree Baph , i manage 2 keeper leagues , 1 of witch has a waiting list for new owners , we always have a check in date and a few stand by owners for people who dont check-in the day of the draft ,

basically we will set the league draft date and we well coordinate the best draft time for everyone about a week from the reg season kickoff. we can also replace inactives via the message boards.

Just need a pm with your email to send invite

Mcharger70
04-27-2010, 05:59 AM
if its not too complicated then i'm in.

Fantasy football is really easy , to see the mechanics of how it works go to espn.com (fantasy football) and make an account . then use the Mock draft feature and that will give you the basics of how the drafting works , as far as scoring its simple , and we can answer any questions you have here ,

Check it out make sure its something that you'd enjoy and have about 20 minutes a week to sit down and adjust your roster...if your still interested pm me with your email before the spots fill up

Mcharger70
04-27-2010, 06:04 AM
Also guys when you make your team there is a Location box and a Nickname box , try to use your BMB username as the location and then whatever for your team name so we know who everyone is

Bigoosh
04-27-2010, 06:49 AM
Did you get my PM?

Mcharger70
04-27-2010, 06:52 AM
Did you get my PM?

Yep , sent you an invite about 20 min ago

Bigoosh
04-27-2010, 01:50 PM
I am signed up and ready to go!!!!!!! I can't wait to smack some serious charger butt! grrrrrr fear the chipmunks LOL.

Mcharger70
05-01-2010, 01:14 PM
Ok guys both divisions are almost full , I think we have 1 spot left in each the Chargers and Bronco division.

However if more are interested we can make it a 12 man league as we have a raiders fan interested , If you posted above and did not get an email from ESPN please re PM me and repost so you dont get left out

we will set a draft date soon and it will be about a week away from opening day so we can make sure all are at the online draft and active at the time ,

you can also sign up for a reserve spot once full as anyone not active will be replaced by draft day

Mcharger70
06-03-2010, 01:34 PM
UPDATE

We have 1 charger and 1 bronco who have not accepted invites

This leaves us with 3 open Roster spots open in the Chargers Div.

and 2 spots open in the Broncos Div

If interested pm me your email and i will send invite

If you have sent me your email and didnt get the invite ...resend it

Baph ... try signing up under a different email and see if that works

Also this is a 10 team league ... if i get more request than spots i can expan to 12 and 14 ... If i can get 5 raider fans i can start a raiders div

Also if you dont know how to play but think you might be interested , go make an espn account (free) and try the Mock drafts ...they are open

Matwijow
06-03-2010, 04:42 PM
I'm in.

(I'd like to put a vote on using nfl.com for the league)

tech576
06-03-2010, 05:45 PM
im out,can you put me on the out list,thanks.

broncoFan!
06-03-2010, 07:27 PM
Are Raider fans invited? If so I want in.

Wait... the Raiders have fans? You mean apart from the cheerleaders?

EddieMac
06-03-2010, 07:38 PM
I am in and in the broncos Division. NICE. looking forward to this.

baphamet
06-04-2010, 11:15 AM
it wouldn't let me register an account but i guess i had one already made from a long time ago? either way i am in.....people better follow through and play though.

CHARGER$
06-04-2010, 11:27 AM
Beast mode is OFF [ON]

BaileyIsGod
06-04-2010, 08:32 PM
I'm in if there's room

Kyousukeneko
06-04-2010, 08:58 PM
i need more fantasy football leagues

baphamet
06-07-2010, 10:54 PM
so when do you intend to have the draft? i need to make sure i can make it.

Mcharger70
06-08-2010, 06:39 AM
around the end of July i'll post some available draft times and well try to pick one that all 10 can make.

at that time i'll lock in the draft time and we will have a predraft check in the day before the draft .... anyone who hasnt checked in 12 hours before the draft we'll have to drop and i'll grab and alternate off the list of people who PM'd me after the league filled.

Also everyone needs to make sure they have done at least 1 mock draft , this will make sure you have the java script downloaded and wont delay anyone getting into the draft.

I hate the idea that people want to play but the league is full , i was kicking the idea around of expanding to 12 teams or even considering allowing duel ownership since ESPN allows 2 owners per team .... that might be a good idea to keep the league active.

I definetly stay on top of things as a League manager , I have some fun ideas to keep things interesting , hoping the mods dont mind if we use this thread during the season to post standings and smack

I'll be posting daily on things as the season gets closer

Axemaster
06-08-2010, 07:04 AM
I,m in. Good Idea,,,,,,,,, for a Charger fan.:D

Mcharger70
06-13-2010, 05:07 PM
I have set our draft date for : Thursday, September 2, 2010 at 10:30 PM ET

This date/time can change as we get closer so that we can make sure all 10 teams can make it