PDA

View Full Version : I know lots of Rockies fans anybody like my Rays???

TampaTebow1!
04-25-2010, 04:35 PM
Rays have it all this year IMO, a closer for the first time ever percival was washed up when he go to us. Can hit, Longoria, Pena, Zorbist, Upton, Crawford, you name it and sometimes Pat Burrel, team speed and defense and great starting pitching. I know everyone probably dislikes the Yankess as much as the next guy, but what do you guys and girls think about my Rays? I was at game one of the world series in 2008 and it was amazing!!! 14 and 5 and the best record in baseball.... Go Rays!!!!

Southstander
04-25-2010, 05:58 PM
As a Die Hard Sox fan I have to say your Rays have come a long way. You are hanging with the big boys in the AL East. Please feel free to post in the Sox and Yankees thread here. But just to let you know 99% have a hand shake agreement to keep smack talk to a minimum.

BroncoFanBoy
04-30-2010, 07:10 AM
I'm a huge Rockies fan, but i dont mind the rays

Biggregb
04-30-2010, 07:24 AM
I like the Rays..........

...........to beat the snot out of the Yankees whenever possible!

Snapping Turtle
04-30-2010, 09:17 AM
I like Evan Longoria....and that is the only opinion I have about the Rays. :laugh:

Skywalker
04-30-2010, 03:58 PM
Evan Longoria is one of my favorite players :rockon:

Biggregb
05-01-2010, 10:42 PM
I like Evan Longoria....and that is the only opinion I have about the Rays. :laugh:

Evan Longoria is one of my favorite players :rockon:

Does the fact that both of you guys are girls have anything to do with that?

CTM
05-02-2010, 09:16 AM
As an O's fan, I look at the Rays as the mold we're trying to copy to become competitive.

Aqcuire a lot of young pitching through the farm or trades, make some solid aquisitions for the offense when were ready to compete, and rely on pitching and defense to carry us.

Well, were not there yet but I feel like were moving in that direction.

The Rays have given small market teams the hope that they can be competitive against the teams with larger payrolls.

PhillyBronco24
05-02-2010, 09:30 AM
I like the rays they are my second fav team, right behind my Phillies.

CHARGER$
05-02-2010, 09:58 AM
Who are the rays? are they new? never heard of them.

:D
jk

i know i know, funny comming from a padres fan.