PDA

View Full Version : The 'Face of the SD Franchise' wearing a Jets Uniform..Ouch!

BroncoPower
04-26-2010, 06:37 AM
http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=116558765024857&ref=mf

LT the face of the SD franchise looks great in green. What do you dolt fans think? Maybe in green he'll get the luck of the Irish and 'finally' get a ring.

Lyghts Out
04-26-2010, 07:19 AM
"TBH i couldn't care less who it is. Its the chargers...lol" - BroncoPower

You really need to get over your infatuation with our squad man....its getting embarrassing. You say you dont care who it is in another thread after going on and on and on about it, now you create a whole new thread as if that one wasnt enough. Really, Im embarrassed for you buddy.

swaiy
04-26-2010, 07:36 AM
I don't even see LT doing all that well. I don't have anything against the Jets but signing all these "big names" doesn't mean anything.

BroncoPower
04-26-2010, 07:43 AM

You really need to get over your infatuation with our squad man....its getting embarrassing. You say you dont care who it is in another thread after going on and on and on about it, now you create a whole new thread as if that one wasnt enough. Really, Im embarrassed for you buddy.

I can sense your bitterness and rightly so, i mean if TD had ever put on a Jets uniform i would have been gutted.

Here are some comments from your buddies over at CMB.

SP17BOLT - "I feel sick to my stomach"
Chargerfan1- "I was repulsed by the sight of the Tomlinson on the back of that jersey... This is gonna be tough to get used to"

SDADC- "Man, he should NOT be in that uniform"
E SMITTY - "ahhh shhhh I just threw up in my mouth"

:laugh:

Boltheads
04-26-2010, 07:45 AM
This was an absolutely horrible rebuttal to my other thread. Everyone knows that Rivers was and has been the face of the franchise for San Diego since 2008.

Meanwhile, (like it or not) Tebow is the face of your franchise and he won't even start for 2-3...if he ever even starts.

The Broncos didn't address their needs in the draft and will struggle this year and next year (again). In all likelyhood, McD will be gone after the 2011 season. I doubt the new HC will hook their wagon to Tebow the way Josh is.

Boltheads
04-26-2010, 07:49 AM
I can sense your bitterness and rightly so, i mean if TD had ever put on a Jets uniform i would have been gutted.

:laugh:LOL....TD didn't play long enough to even ponder playing for another team. Some of the great ones - LT, E. Smith, J. Rice, J. Montana - the have long successful careers and make the decision to "hang on" way past their prime. TD on the other hand, didn't have that choice.

BroncoPower
04-26-2010, 07:53 AM
This was an absolutely horrible rebuttal to my other thread. Everyone knows that Rivers was and has been the face of the franchise for San Diego since 2008.

Meanwhile, (like it or not) Tebow is the face of your franchise and he won't even start for 2-3...if he ever even starts.

The Broncos didn't address their needs in the draft and will struggle this year and next year (again). In all likelyhood, McD will be gone after the 2011 season. I doubt the new HC will hook their wagon to Tebow the way Josh is.

1. Let's stay on topic
2. Rivers being the face of your franchise is debatable. Equally as many would say LT.
3. I welcome Tebow as the face of our franchise and he will see playing time this season
4. We had an amazing draft. 3 nasty players on the offensive line. Cox pick-up was daylight robbery, the guy is a beast. Thomas is the best all-round WR in the entire draft. Decker is the second coming of Ed McCaffery. Then to top it off we take the highest rated QB in SEC history.

Yeah, you're right we had a terrible draft. :laugh:

BroncoPower
04-26-2010, 07:55 AM
LOL....TD didn't play long enough to even ponder playing for another team. Some of the great ones - LT, E. Smith, J. Rice, J. Montana - the have long successful careers and make the decision to "hang on" way past their prime. TD on the other hand, didn't have that choice.

TD left Denver with a ring and that meant everything. He didn't need to change franchises to get one.

Let's stay on topic though cause i fear you trying to deviate from the thread title. I think LT looks pretty cool in green. :)

Boltheads
04-26-2010, 08:34 AM
TD left Denver with a ring and that meant everything. He didn't need to change franchises to get one.

Let's stay on topic though cause i fear you trying to deviate from the thread title. I think LT looks pretty cool in green. :)I think LT looks pretty cool in green too. I would rather have seen him go to the Vikings though.

Either way, as long as he isn't wearing blue and yellow I'm fine.

Boltheads
04-26-2010, 08:38 AM
1. Let's stay on topic
2. Rivers being the face of your franchise is debatable. Equally as many would say LT.
3. I welcome Tebow as the face of our franchise and he will see playing time this season
4. We had an amazing draft. 3 nasty players on the offensive line. Cox pick-up was daylight robbery, the guy is a beast. Thomas is the best all-round WR in the entire draft. Decker is the second coming of Ed McCaffery. Then to top it off we take the highest rated QB in SEC history.

Yeah, you're right we had a terrible draft. :laugh:

1. OK
2. LT is not the face of Chargers franchise - it's not debatable...so wake up.
3. Playing time in Wild Cat formation. If you think he is going to be your starting QB at any point in the season you've been hittin the Kool-Aid hard.
4. Thomas should be a great WR in a few years. WR just usually take time to develop, but he was a great pick. Outside of that, your draft was horrible. I don't expect Bronco fans to realize that, but it is the truth.

Thors Hammer
04-26-2010, 08:45 AM
LT will be the same RB for the Jets that he was for the Chargers last season, an old vet who can't run the ball anymore. He's just taking up space and payroll on the Jets.

BroncoPower
04-26-2010, 08:46 AM
1. OK
2. LT is not the face of Chargers franchise - it's not debatable...so wake up.
3. Playing time in Wild Cat formation. If you think he is going to be your starting QB at any point in the season you've been hittin the Kool-Aid hard.
4. Thomas should be a great WR in a few years. WR just usually take time to develop, but he was a great pick. Outside of that, your draft was horrible. I don't expect Bronco fans to realize that, but it is the truth.

You clearly have not seen Walton, Olsen and Beadles play. All of them are downright nasty. Perfect for our offense along with Clady. I expect Moreno to get 1500yds no problem. But this is a topic best kept for another thread.

Right now i think we should sit back and discuss the face of the chargers in a Jets uniform. That has got to hurt.:)

Boltheads
04-26-2010, 08:56 AM
You clearly have not seen Walton, Olsen and Beadles play. All of them are downright nasty. Perfect for our offense along with Clady. I expect Moreno to get 1500yds no problem. But this is a topic best kept for another thread.

Right now i think we should sit back and discuss the face of the chargers in a Jets uniform. That has got to hurt.:)You might get a rise out of some Charger fans over on the CMB, but in here, most of us thought he was done last year and questioned retaining him. In my opinion, he is the one who cost us the playoff win against the Jets. Norv loves to use the run to set up the play-action pass. LT had 12 for 24 yards. Enough said.

In regards to your newly drafted lineman - I don't think I saw them play in college. If I did, I probably didn't notice them because I usually follow the ball. But, I know there are a lot guys like you who watch what happens in the trenches, so I'll have to take your word for it.

From what I've read, the Broncos draft was rated a little below average.

darth-hideous
04-26-2010, 09:15 AM
You might get a rise out of some Charger fans over on the CMB, but in here, most of us thought he was done last year and questioned retaining him. In my opinion, he is the one who cost us the playoff win against the Jets. Norv loves to use the run to set up the play-action pass. LT had 12 for 24 yards. Enough said.

In regards to your newly drafted lineman - I don't think I saw them play in college. If I did, I probably didn't notice them because I usually follow the ball. But, I know there are a lot guys like you who watch what happens in the trenches, so I'll have to take your word for it.

seeing this every year cracks me up, no matter which team the "experts" are referring to,#1 picks have become busts, and relative unknowns grew into superstars, they are paid to talk so they have to come up with something, but nobody knows how anyones draft went, til we see how these guys perform.

baphamet
04-26-2010, 09:17 AM

Right now i think we should sit back and discuss the face of the chargers in a Jets uniform. That has got to hurt.:)

delusional homers make me laugh :laugh:

BroncoPower
04-26-2010, 09:20 AM
You might get a rise out of some Charger fans over on the CMB, but in here, most of us thought he was done last year and questioned retaining him. In my opinion, he is the one who cost us the playoff win against the Jets. Norv loves to use the run to set up the play-action pass. LT had 12 for 24 yards. Enough said.

JCDavey was right when he said you cant really judge a draft until 3 years down the line. I think this is the case but we did very well in addressing areas of need as did SD.

I actually think LT will tear it up this year with that Jet offensive line.

powderblues
04-26-2010, 10:00 AM
If you've been paying attention. San Diego is Philip Rivers team. The Chargers are going as far as he takes them.

Beagle
04-26-2010, 10:14 AM

He needs to get over his infatuation? lol you are on The Broncos forum not the other way around...

BroncoPower
04-26-2010, 10:32 AM
delusional homers make me laugh :laugh:

People who make zero contribution to the mentioned thread 'make me laugh' :laugh:

girlzarefanstoo
04-26-2010, 10:46 AM
If you think you're putting the hurt on SD fans by showing this, you're wrong. Serious fans are relieved that LT is gone even though we loved and appreciated him. He was hurting us not helping us. Period. End of discussion.

He's a Jet now. Of course he's going to support his franchise, that's the way the game's played.

BroncoPower
04-26-2010, 10:48 AM
He needs to get over his infatuation? lol you are on The Broncos forum not the other way around...

Bear with them, half of the SD posters on here don't know where the hell they are!

BroncoPower
04-26-2010, 10:51 AM
If you think you're putting the hurt on SD fans by showing this, you're wrong. Serious fans are relieved that LT is gone even though we loved and appreciated him. He was hurting us not helping us. Period. End of discussion.

He's a Jet now. Of course he's going to support his franchise, that's the way the game's played.

Of course it hurts. That's like saying we wouldn't have been bummed had Elway gone to another AFC team. It'll hurt even more when you see him in the Superbowl:laugh:

girlzarefanstoo
04-26-2010, 11:11 AM
Of course it hurts. That's like saying we wouldn't have been bummed had Elway gone to another AFC team. It'll hurt even more when you see him in the Superbowl:laugh:
I love being told what I feel... do you have any idea how foolish you come across when you tell another fan base what's up?

BroncoPower
04-26-2010, 12:18 PM
I love being told what I feel... do you have any idea how foolish you come across when you tell another fan base what's up?

These were just some of the comments from YOUR fan base. Saying 'what was up' when they saw LT in the Jets jersey.

SP17BOLT - "I feel sick to my stomach"
Chargerfan1- "I was repulsed by the sight of the Tomlinson on the back of that jersey... This is gonna be tough to get used to"

SDADC- "Man, he should NOT be in that uniform"
E SMITTY - "ahhh shhhh I just threw up in my mouth"

Just reporting what i saw. That's all.:smug:

22cannon
04-26-2010, 12:30 PM
Is that LT?

I didn't recognize him since he wasn't crying.

ChargersDivison
04-26-2010, 06:36 PM
The world knows LT was not longer the leader or face of the franchise, he said it himself. The world has said it. You hear it every time past 2 years "It's Rivers team"

HOWEVER.........

Cutler was the new face of the franchise, young not in his prime yet and a QB nonetheless off a probowl season.

Goes to Chicago and even calls Bronco fans a 6. OUCH!

Marshall than became new face and he goes to Miami. OUCH! In his prime off back to back probowl seasons.

LT gone after worst season in his long career.

I would be much more upset if I were a Den fan losing young faces of the franchise with 10 years left in their career in their prime. :incomplete:

BroncoPower
04-26-2010, 06:38 PM
The world knows LT was not longer the leader or face of the franchise, he said it himself. The world has said it. You hear it every time past 2 years "It's Rivers team"

HOWEVER.........

Cutler was the new face of the franchise, young not in his prime yet and a QB nonetheless off a probowl season.

Goes to Chicago and even calls Bronco fans a 6. OUCH!

Marshall than became new face and he goes to Miami. OUCH! In his prime off back to back probowl seasons.

LT gone after worst season in his long career.

I would be much more upset if I were a Den fan losing young faces of the franchise with 10 years left in their career in their prime. :incomplete:

Like i said, Champ has been the face of our franchise the past god knows how many years. Cutler was here how long? haha
LT on the other hand. He was the face of the chargers and now he plays in green. That has to be insulting?

ChargersDivison
04-26-2010, 06:44 PM
Like i said, Champ has been the face of our franchise the past god knows how many years. Cutler was here how long? haha
LT on the other hand. He was the face of the chargers and now he plays in green. That has to be insulting?

Bro no one looks at a aging injury prone CB as a face of the franchise.

Sanchez is the face of the Jets over Revis.

Cutler was paraded as the new young gun, the air apparent to Elway, the new franchise gun slinging QB. He was the face of your franchise, trust me.

Then it was Marshall. You are really struggling to understand the term "FACE OF THE FRANCHISE" In all honesty, your lack of comprehending that phrase is kinda getting to me alittle.

Knock it off and shape up.

BroncoPower
04-26-2010, 06:49 PM
Bro no one looks at a aging injury prone CB as a face of the franchise.

Sanchez is the face of the Jets over Revis.

Cutler was paraded as the new young gun, the air apparent to Elway, the new franchise gun slinging QB. He was the face of your franchise, trust me.

Then it was Marshall. You are really struggling to understand the term "FACE OF THE FRANCHISE" In all honesty, your lack of comprehending that phrase is kinda getting to me alittle.

Knock it off and shape up.

Maybe you should sit back play the video, stop getting your little knickers in a twist and accept the fact that your franchise has lost its face to a rival. He actually looks a whole lot better in green. I bet he rushes for over 1000 yds in NY this year. :laugh:

Amari24
04-26-2010, 07:06 PM

The Broncos didn't adress their needs in the draft even though they drafted 2 WRs. and about 5 linemen. Buddy you should stick to Charger boards.

ChargersDivison
04-26-2010, 07:07 PM
Maybe you should sit back play the video, stop getting your little knickers in a twist and accept the fact that your franchise has lost its face to a rival. He actually looks a whole lot better in green. I bet he rushes for over 1000 yds in NY this year. :laugh:

You lost the face of your franchise to a Bear... I bet he throws for 35 tds this year and makes the playoffs, while Den and their QB merry-go-round doesn't :peace:

How do you trade a rare talent like Cutler and Marshall. ELITE FRANCHISE PLAYERS!! OUCH!

NFLfan..MLBzzzz
04-26-2010, 07:09 PM

Thats the key word. See even you finally get it. Milk used to be .10 cents a gallon & you used to be able to buy a house for $5,000 dollars. (well maybe in Denver you still can). Things change and it hasnt been LT's team since the 2007 post-season when Rivers was out there giving it his all on a torn up knee while LT sat on the bench.

Even LT last year said it was Rivers team now & thought he deserved alot more MVP consideration.

Amari24
04-26-2010, 07:09 PM
If you've been paying attention. San Diego is Philip Rivers team. The Chargers are going as far as he takes them.

So the Chargers are going out of the playoffs every year? I think they should avoid going where Philly takes them.