PDA

View Full Version : Any Wonder I Love Steve Nash

CanDB
05-09-2010, 09:25 PM
Okay, it's a bit old, but I am Canadian, and I do my best to promote my fellow Canadians, and my country. And yes, Steve Nash hails from this wonderful country, so I am definitely a big fan. But I don't know how anyone could not like the guy, and not be impressed with the way he plays, the way he leads, the size of his heart, and the way he lives. He is the absolute definition of role model.

And tonight, the old boy put on another incredible display, finishing the game with one eye fully closed, and playing his heart out.... yet again. This back to back to "almost" back MVP of small stature never gives less than 100%. I am so glad that he led his team to a sweep of the Spurs, with only one more series (clearly with the Lakers) between the Suns and the NBA finals. It will be a tough one for sure.

It would be so fitting for Steve and his gang to win it all this year.

Go Steve!!!! Go Suns!!!!!

MNBroncs85
05-09-2010, 09:31 PM
Okay, it's a bit old, but I am Canadian, and I do my best to promote my fellow Canadians, and my country. And yes, Steve Nash hails from this wonderful country, so I am definitely a big fan. But I don't know how anyone could not like the guy, and not be impressed with the way he plays, the way he leads, the size of his heart, and the way he lives. He is the absolute definition of role model.

And tonight, the old boy put on another incredible display, finishing the game with one eye fully closed, and playing his heart out.... yet again. This back to back to "almost" back MVP of small stature never gives less than 100%. I am so glad that he led his team to a sweep of the Spurs, with only one more series (clearly with the Lakers) between the Suns and the NBA finals. It will be a tough one for sure.

Steve Nash is simply awesome one of my favorite players of all time. To play the game he played tonight with one eye speaks volumes for the heart and soul he has for this team and this game. They guy deserves a ring more than anyone. And he's one of the classiest players i have seen.

I have never been to Canada which is odd considering i live just hours away but would love to go someday:D

Awesome thread cp to you when I reload. BEAT LA!!!

Southstander
05-09-2010, 09:33 PM

:td::salute!::peace:

CanDB
05-09-2010, 09:47 PM
Steve Nash is simply awesome one of my favorite players of all time. To play the game he played tonight with one eye speaks volumes for the heart and soul he has for this team and this game. They guy deserves a ring more than anyone. And he's one of the classiest players i have seen.

I have never been to Canada which is odd considering i live just hours away but would love to go someday:D

Awesome thread cp to you when I reload. BEAT LA!!!

Cmon MNB85.........I live in Winnipeg, which is just one hour north of the Can/US border. The majority of folks from Winnipeg visit Minnesota at some time or another. Time for you to come to our fair city.

You from Minneapolis? BTW.....you have a great canuck on your ball team.....Justin!!!

MNBroncs85
05-09-2010, 09:55 PM
Cmon MNB85.........I live in Winnipeg, which is just one hour north of the Can/US border. The majority of folks from Winnipeg visit Minnesota at some time or another. Time for you to come to our fair city.

You from Minneapolis? BTW.....you have a great canuck on your ball team.....Justin!!!

I know know, my uncle always invites me to go fishing in Canada so I should hit him up the next time around and i love snowboarding and would like to plan a trip to backcountry B.C sometime.!!

I live in St. Cloud and go to State. Which is even closer to Canada than in the cities.

Im probly a bigger Morneau fan than mauer, cant believe he hasnt hit a home run in target field yet!!:D

D_Broncs_913
05-09-2010, 10:01 PM
The suns became of my favorite teams after they changed their name Los Suns for that game. That was an awesome way of showing support to all the hispanics in that state.

Vhailor
05-10-2010, 05:24 AM
To watch the Suns sweep the Spurs and to see Nash play with one eye shut while scoring ten of his 20 points in the game? Wow. Just... wow. Gotta love the Suns, and they did it all without Robin Lopez. Gotta love bench for their passion and fire on the court.

TRUEBRONCOFAN24
05-10-2010, 12:23 PM
I've always liked Nash. I will be ecstatic if the Suns beat L.A. :peace:

broncsfan21
05-10-2010, 03:57 PM
I was really impressed and gained a lot of respect for Nash after that game. I am rooting for the Suns since the nuggets were eliminated, even though I think that would greatly decrease the chances of Stoudemire leaving them after this year and signing with the Nugs! :go:

MNBroncs85
05-10-2010, 04:09 PM
I was really impressed and gained a lot of respect for Nash after that game. I am rooting for the Suns since the nuggets were eliminated, even though I think that would greatly decrease the chances of Stoudemire leaving them after this year and signing with the Nugs! :go:

Same here i would say im more of a nuggets fan but i lived in AZ for a couple years and went to a few games so i gotta root on the suns. Could you imagine stoud's as a nugget wow:eek:

broncsfan21
05-11-2010, 11:02 AM
Same here i would say im more of a nuggets fan but i lived in AZ for a couple years and went to a few games so i gotta root on the suns. Could you imagine stoud's as a nugget wow:eek:

Championship! :go:

Vhailor
05-11-2010, 02:22 PM
Championship! :go:

I hope we keep Amar'e for a long time. I would hate to see him play for another team.

broncsfan21
05-11-2010, 03:57 PM
I hope we keep Amar'e for a long time. I would hate to see him play for another team.

I can't blame you. I really really want him to come to Denver, none of our bigs know how to score consistently.