PDA

View Full Version : Man I HATE the Canadiens

MightyHorse
05-10-2010, 06:39 PM
Don't they know theyre an 8 seed KILLIN me. Game 7 in Pittsburgh Wed.

Southstander
05-10-2010, 06:42 PM

I hope CanDB does not see this.:laugh:

MightyHorse
05-10-2010, 06:45 PM
Oops didnt even think about that.

Southstander
05-10-2010, 06:46 PM
Oops didnt even think about that.

He will see that title and :jawdrop:

Thors Hammer
05-10-2010, 06:47 PM
I'd love to see Montreal pull off the upset. They shut down Ovechkin and the Caps, and I'd love to see them upset Crosby and the Pens.

MightyHorse
05-10-2010, 06:52 PM
I'd love to see Montreal pull off the upset. They shut down Ovechkin and the Caps, and I'd love to see them upset Crosby and the Pens.

Not me Im super happy they bounced Ovechkin I hate that guy. I went to a Pens/Caps game in D.C. this year man their fans act like hes God. But I'm a long time Pens fan this series is killing my sanity.

jc13
05-10-2010, 06:52 PM
everybody hates Canadians :smug:

Southstander
05-10-2010, 06:54 PM
everybody hates Canadians :smug:

But loves their Bacon.

MightyHorse
05-10-2010, 06:56 PM
But loves their Bacon.

And their beer

TRUEBRONCOFAN24
05-10-2010, 06:56 PM
I really don't like the Penguins any more actually. They're always whining and crying to the refs, it seems like they get special treatment in the NHL since they are bringing popularity back to the league. I miss guys like Lemieux and Francis who were class acts and weren't divas like Crosby. It's truly sad what this league is becoming, it seems like if you breathe on a Pittsburgh player you will be penalized.

I hope the Habs send these cry babies golfing for the summer in Game 7.

Thors Hammer
05-10-2010, 06:59 PM
I'd love to see an Original 6 finals. :salute:

jc13
05-10-2010, 07:00 PM
American fighters where 5-1 against Canadian fighters at UFC last Saturday in CANADA lols :smug:

if filthy tom lawlor aka dan severn wouldnt have screwed around it would have been 6-0.

I don't hate Canadians but i have had colorful conversations with them on xbox live.

MightyHorse
05-10-2010, 07:08 PM
I really don't like the Penguins any more actually. They're always whining and crying to the refs, it seems like they get special treatment in the NHL since they are bringing popularity back to the league. I miss guys like Lemieux and Francis who were class acts and weren't divas like Crosby. It's truly sad what this league is becoming, it seems like if you breathe on a Pittsburgh player you will be penalized.

I hope the Habs send these cry babies golfing for the summer in Game 7.

I watch quite a bit of hockey and you do have a point to an extent. It seems to me the league is getting way to soft. But also its not just Crosby all of the superstar players seem to get calls anymore.

TRUEBRONCOFAN24
05-10-2010, 07:14 PM
I watch quite a bit of hockey and you do have a point to an extent. It seems to me the league is getting way to soft. But also its not just Crosby all of the superstar players seem to get calls anymore.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qV1DpYdrD0&feature=related

All hockey fans should check this video out. Fast forward to about 35 seconds in.

broncsfan21
05-11-2010, 03:59 PM
I personally love what the Canadiens are doing in these Stanley Cup Playoffs. They are playing it how the game is meant to be played. Halak makes big saves at key moments. The defense has played lights out, and have played inspired penalty killing. The forwards backcheck, block shots, and finish their checks.

Montreal doesn't have anywhere near the star power as Pitt, yet they play as a team. Cammaleri is having a great postseason.

ozzies94ta
05-12-2010, 04:33 PM
The Habs beat my 2nd fav. team the Caps...

that said

GO HABS! I want them to win the SC, so then the Caps don't look as stupid.

MightyHorse
05-12-2010, 04:55 PM
ugh 2-0 1st intermission

jcdavey
05-12-2010, 05:21 PM

HABS BABY!!!!!

such a rich history, but if they can win the cup beating a #1 and #2 and ovechkin and crosby, that would be their best cup ever

hope they can do it!

MightyHorse
05-12-2010, 05:40 PM
HABS BABY!!!!!

such a rich history, but if they can win the cup beating a #1 and #2 and ovechkin and crosby, that would be their best cup ever

hope they can do it!

I hope this is their last game of the season. But it certainly isnt lookin good for my Pens.

OrangeBlueCrew
05-12-2010, 05:43 PM
How about the refs skate getting the penguins right back into this game?
If you are wearing stripes GET THE HELL OUT OF THE WAY.

jcdavey
05-12-2010, 06:23 PM
and THAT! is how ya run the power play!

habs = hottest goalie, best penalty killing team right now

which helps make up for the fact that they aren't a great offense

but damn son! 300+ blocked shots in this playoffs?

that is CRAZY! good

jcdavey
05-12-2010, 06:35 PM
pens pull their goalie with 4 minutes left, while on power play, and still montreal's god-like penalty killing unit succeeds!

BOOM!

MightyHorse
05-12-2010, 06:42 PM
could be worse i could be an Avalanche fan

jcdavey
05-12-2010, 06:47 PM
could be worse i could be an Avalanche fanthat ain't even bad, they have titles

you could be like me, a chargers padres clippers fan haha

MightyHorse
05-12-2010, 06:51 PM
that ain't even bad, they have titles

you could be like me, a chargers padres clippers fan haha

Good point. Man there is no way in hell The Habs could be an 8 seed man they played well. Im upset cuz the Pens are my team I'm almost as nuts for them as I am the Broncos but congrats to them.

jcdavey
05-12-2010, 06:54 PM
Good point. Man there is no way in hell The Habs could be an 8 seed man they played well. Im upset cuz the Pens are my team I'm almost as nuts for them as I am the Broncos but congrats to them.well technically, you know yourself if you followed the season, a bunch of teams were jostling for anywhere from 3rd to 8th seed

it was a jumbled mess like how close the western conference of the nba was

alot of good teams all seperated by very few points

i believe in one week the habs went from 4th seed to 7th, then slunk into 8th seed right at the finish line

MightyHorse
05-12-2010, 07:04 PM
Yeah i think at one point the Pens were slotted at the 8 seed hehe irony. Oh well we'll get em next year. My GF and I are already planning a trip to Pittsburgh to catch a game where people arent trying to kill me. I've seen em play in Denver and of all places D.C.

Southstander
05-12-2010, 07:05 PM
This is good for hockey to have the Habs in the Easten finals.

Thors Hammer
05-12-2010, 08:36 PM
With the way that Philly and Boston are beating each other up, it wouldn't surprise me if Montreal winds up playing for the cup.

Southstander
05-12-2010, 08:50 PM
With the way that Philly and Boston are beating each other up, it wouldn't surprise me if Montreal winds up playing for the cup.

At this point I can see them winning the cup.

Thors Hammer
05-12-2010, 08:55 PM
At this point I can see them winning the cup.

I wouldn't go that far yet. The San Jose/Chicago winner will be heavily favored over whoever wins the East.

Southstander
05-12-2010, 08:58 PM
I wouldn't go that far yet. The San Jose/Chicago winner will be heavily favored over whoever wins the East.

IF the Caps or Pens would have won the East they whould have been favored. The Avs where 32 seconds from having a three game lead.

TRUEBRONCOFAN24
05-12-2010, 10:48 PM
I really hope the Habs win the cup. It would be nice to see the Cup go back to Canada. Plus they have a few of my favorite players in the league like Tomas Plekanec, Scott Gomez and Brian Gionta. Cammalleri is also becoming one of my favorite players. This guy is incredibly fun to watch, he's on fire.

Go Habs Go :dance:

martz11
05-14-2010, 11:27 AM
I really hope the Habs win the cup. It would be nice to see the Cup go back to Canada. Plus they have a few of my favorite players in the league like Tomas Plekanec, Scott Gomez and Brian Gionta. Cammalleri is also becoming one of my favorite players. This guy is incredibly fun to watch, he's on fire.

Go Habs Go :dance:
Screw Canada...they already got gold, what else do they want?

broncsfan21
05-14-2010, 03:05 PM
Screw Canada...they already got gold, what else do they want?

I''m not a canadiens fan, but the way they are playing is the way hockey was meant to be played, so I am thoroughly enjoying the experience

Southstander
05-14-2010, 03:26 PM
I have in the past delighted in the fact a Candian team had won the Cup in over a decade. As I have grown older I see that as being childish.

MightyHorse
05-14-2010, 04:22 PM
I have in the past delighted in the fact a Candian team had won the Cup in over a decade. As I have grown older I see that as being childish.

I'm still pissed they beat my team but they deserved it. They were simply better.

It would be great for them and Canada to win it I'm "kinda" rootin for a teeny tiny bit now. And at least the Caps wont be winning it HAHAHA Ovechkin.