PDA

View Full Version : How will chargers' fans treat cutler?

broncojav82
05-10-2010, 09:33 PM
I just remembered that the bears play in San Diego in the preseason and wanted to see what you guys think? I'm sure rivers will be happy to see him!! :P

ChargersDivison
05-10-2010, 09:46 PM
I will be excited to watch SD play a young promising athletically once in a life time QB with HOF potential and unmatchable mechanics like Cutler. LOL I can't believe Den traded him for Kyle Poopton?? R they serious?

Sure Rivers will own him like usual and show he isn't 1/100th the QB Rivers is. But my God. Scheffler, Tantum Bell, Mike Bell, Weigman, Marshall, Cutler, Hillis, Selvin Young, Andre Hall. MY GOD, that looks like an elite offense capable of competing with the best offense in the NFL, in SD.

Not to mention Nalen and Hamiliton. Not to mention Javon Walker, Glenn Martinez, Dixon and freeeekin CECIL SAPP.

Now what are you left with??? How did this turn so bad so fast?? I mean you have FREEEKIN CECIL SAPP AND TATUM BELL in the same back field with HILLIS?? FREEEEK PEYTON HILLIS??

baphamet
05-10-2010, 10:36 PM
I will be excited to watch SD play a young promising athletically once in a life time QB with HOF potential and unmatchable mechanics like Cutler. LOL I can't believe Den traded him for Kyle Poopton?? R they serious?

HAHA ROD you are retarded man, god bless your soul. :laugh:

jcdavey
05-10-2010, 11:30 PM
I just remembered that the bears play in San Diego in the preseason and wanted to see what you guys think? I'm sure rivers will be happy to see him!! :Pthey'll boo the crap out of him, if it's on tv, i'll be booing his ass while watching it haha

he's still hated by sd because he was a complete jackass whiner, and still is as far as i'm concerned

we were right when we said he'd make the bears curse when he played.

but it is preseason so i expect he won't play much, so it's meaningless really, and i doubt we will even sack him.

oh but i hope we do!

jcdavey
05-10-2010, 11:32 PM
oh and orton's a better qb

cause ortn isn't a baby and orton's attitude is WORLDS better than that POS cutler's

truth!

Joshecalpoly
05-11-2010, 12:53 AM
I rarely cheer for the chargers (unless the raiders or the chiefs are involved) thankfully its a preseason game. That said I hope the Chargers set a record for most picks and sacks in a game. I want the Bears wishing they never traded for him and I want to see his spirit break and his self esteem shot.

That said I am curious that the Chargers have the ability to do this. I mean your D is not necessarily your best attribute. Still one hit and he will be crying like he did when he was in Denver last preseason. He seemed sad he was not happily received after insulting the fans.

Joshecalpoly
05-11-2010, 01:15 AM

Sure Rivers will own him like usual and show he isn't 1/100th the QB Rivers is. But my God. Scheffler, Tantum Bell, Mike Bell, Weigman, Marshall, Cutler, Hillis, Selvin Young, Andre Hall. MY GOD, that looks like an elite offense capable of competing with the best offense in the NFL, in SD.

Not to mention Nalen and Hamiliton. Not to mention Javon Walker, Glenn Martinez, Dixon and freeeekin CECIL SAPP.

Now what are you left with??? How did this turn so bad so fast?? I mean you have FREEEKIN CECIL SAPP AND TATUM BELL in the same back field with HILLIS?? FREEEEK PEYTON HILLIS??
Wow your right he had hardly any help even though we had a better offense then you last year (although when it suites you you claim McD ruined an elite team) like you claim Rivers has but somehow your the most stacked team as you claim sorry we cant all constantly contradict ourselves.

Scheffler-Couldnt block
Tatum Bell-Traded by Shanny for Bly and cut when they realized he sucked and the only team to give him a chance was us
Mike Bell-Cut by Shanny
Wiegmann-struggled in the power blocking scheme
Marshall-wanted more money then we wanted to give and had become a player we depended on to much
Cutler-a baby who does not have the mental ability to match his physical ability
Nalen was old and retired when he said he would (before McD)
Hillis couldnt block
Young-No one has wanted him since we cut him
Hall-The best he could do when he was cut was be on the Texans practice squad
Walker-Wanted out because of Marshall and not even Oak wanted him
Martinez-Shanny cut him
Sapp-No body in the NFL wants him now

So how does it feel to be shown up by such a crappy list of players. Ill admit Cutler did more with less then Rivers had but he has little or no aim on that arm of his.

ursamajor
05-11-2010, 03:21 AM

Unless you are at the game you wont be seeing it. SD has more blackouts than London in WW2

EddieMac
05-11-2010, 04:17 AM
Unless you are at the game you wont be seeing it. SD has more blackouts than London in WW2

Well you still might not see it if you are in one of the infamous "poor view" seats in the stadium. You know the ones, they prevent San Diego from selling out every week because they area so bad!

Really
Over
Does it

nice try, again, RAD, er, ROB, I mean, RAD.....ROD..gawd it's worse than spelling Divison, er Division.

:salute:

bears6385
05-11-2010, 07:30 AM
SD will boo Cutler as loudly as Denver did last year in the pre-season.

Eddiemac730
05-11-2010, 09:12 AM
Go Chargers...

SHOW ME YOUR LIGHTING BOLT !!

I don't want to get in trouble on how I feel about about the Bears Quarterback .

http://media.rockymountainnews.com/drmn/content/img/videothumbs/2008/12/29/1229cutler_thumb.jpg

Chargers 112 Bears 0.....

SDERA
05-11-2010, 10:00 AM
Cutler is dirt and we shall treat him as such.

DoJo Chargerfan
05-11-2010, 10:36 AM
I really REALLY miss him as a Bronco

Joshecalpoly
05-11-2010, 12:41 PM
I really REALLY miss him as a Bronco

Yeah because guys like Rivers and Cutler you love to hate it makes it so much easier when they are in the division.

Amari24
05-11-2010, 12:48 PM
Yeah because guys like Rivers and Cutler you love to hate it makes it so much easier when they are in the division.

Forget them. We now have Moreno and Mathews to battle with eachother at the RB position in the divison. If Tebow becomes a good QB maybe he can feud with Rivers and still be mature enough to not cry about it unlike Cutler.

Joshecalpoly
05-11-2010, 01:33 PM
Forget them. We now have Moreno and Mathews to battle with eachother at the RB position in the divison. If Tebow becomes a good QB maybe he can feud with Rivers and still be mature enough to not cry about it unlike Cutler.

I think Tebow might try to exorcise Rivers when he sees him yelling and cussing on the field.

Amari24
05-11-2010, 01:50 PM
I think Tebow might try to exorcise Rivers when he sees him yelling and cussing on the field.

I could see that happening to lol. Tebow might just carry holy water just for the Chargers games :salute:

Broncosojia
05-11-2010, 01:59 PM

It's a fact the world knows and Donkey fans alike are begining to accept. Rivers 33-15 (3 division titles and 3 playoff wins. Losses to NE Dynasty of the decade and Pit arguably greatest D ever, Rivers still torched them) Cutler 17-20 and a bonifed loser. Please keep him DEN. PLEASE!

Does not compute

Boltheads
05-11-2010, 05:28 PM
Maybe I'm wrong, but San Diego fans hated Jay Cutler NOT because he was an over-rated, crybaby....but, because he WAS an over-rated, crybaby wearing a Denver Broncos' uniform. He sucked in Denver and he sucks in Chicago.

I really don't see any reason to boo him now that he isn't a Bronco. But, that's just me.

ChargersDivison
05-11-2010, 05:58 PM
Wow your right he had hardly any help even though we had a better offense then you last year (although when it suites you you claim McD ruined an elite team) like you claim Rivers has but somehow your the most stacked team as you claim sorry we cant all constantly contradict ourselves.

Scheffler-Couldnt block
Tatum Bell-Traded by Shanny for Bly and cut when they realized he sucked and the only team to give him a chance was us
Mike Bell-Cut by Shanny
Wiegmann-struggled in the power blocking scheme
Marshall-wanted more money then we wanted to give and had become a player we depended on to much
Cutler-a baby who does not have the mental ability to match his physical ability
Nalen was old and retired when he said he would (before McD)
Hillis couldnt block
Young-No one has wanted him since we cut him
Hall-The best he could do when he was cut was be on the Texans practice squad
Walker-Wanted out because of Marshall and not even Oak wanted him
Martinez-Shanny cut him
Sapp-No body in the NFL wants him now

So how does it feel to be shown up by such a crappy list of players. Ill admit Cutler did more with less then Rivers had but he has little or no aim on that arm of his.

We had the better offense in 08 in the stat that matters, PPG.

Also my post was a rib. Those players suck or are overrated I listed. But Bronco fans use to hype them all up and their future ELITE promising offense when they all were there, but now that they are gone they are poop according to Bronco fans.

Cutler never did more than Rivers with less or more.

Joshecalpoly
05-11-2010, 06:51 PM

Also my post was a rib. Those players suck or are overrated I listed. But Bronco fans use to hype them all up and their future ELITE promising offense when they all were there, but now that they are gone they are poop according to Bronco fans.

Yeah with our zone blocking and Cutlers anti clutch passing he could not convert TD's. To be honest I agree with you I am not to upset McD changed the offense it wasnt as successful as everyone seemed to think it was mostly because it seemed to be completely designed around Marshall whose hands were not stellar.

fairweatherh8r
05-12-2010, 12:44 PM
I really hope Rivers hates Cutler as much as he used to.

TheBroncoEra
05-12-2010, 01:10 PM
BOO HIM CHARGER FANS! :td:

Actually I don't know if they'll do anything, him and Rivers may have a few words to exchange with each other though.

DarkHorse26
05-12-2010, 01:15 PM

Do you ever detach yourself from Rivers jock? The more you post about him, the more I'm starting to believe you are trying to convince yourself of his so-called eliteness.

ChargersDivison
05-12-2010, 06:33 PM
Do you ever detach yourself from Rivers jock? The more you post about him, the more I'm starting to believe you are trying to convince yourself of his so-called eliteness.

His play convinces anyone with a pulse and a ounce of common sense of his eliteness.

Now Bronco fans trying to convince themselve Tebow is the next great QB is a sight to see.

BOLTMAN-1
05-12-2010, 07:11 PM
I personally will be waving at him as I'm grabbing at my crotch walking backwards towards the concession stands..

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:aan7QeL_VmAndM:http://slowbreaker.com/images/30236_thumb.jpg
:wave:

powderblues
05-12-2010, 09:30 PM
I don't think there is going to be much fuss... maybe from some fans, but I think Rivers is over it. Things were said from both parties a couple years ago and Cutler is no longer in the division.

Lyghts Out
05-12-2010, 09:38 PM

Exorcise or circumcise (which he actually is an expert in)?

He will be booed louder than Denver booed him.....reason being is that we dont drink Coors Light (i.e. water) out here as much in SD.

Joshecalpoly
05-12-2010, 10:46 PM
Exorcise or circumcise (which he actually is an expert in)?

He will be booed louder than Denver booed him.....reason being is that we dont drink Coors Light (i.e. water) out here as much in SD.
Colorado has about as many breweries as Cali has vinyards its why Fort Collins is dubbed the Nappa of the beer industry. Many people I know dont really drink Coors as there first choice. I prefer ODell or New Belgium. I did not know circumcision was practiced outside Judaism. I am not sure if its changed but there was a time when they didnt serve Coors because the NFL was sponsored by Bud

baphamet
05-13-2010, 01:43 AM
Maybe I'm wrong, but San Diego fans hated Jay Cutler NOT because he was an over-rated, crybaby....but, because he WAS an over-rated, crybaby wearing a Denver Broncos' uniform. He sucked in Denver and he sucks in Chicago.

I really don't see any reason to boo him now that he isn't a Bronco. But, that's just me.

i never hated cutler, we owned him. :D

Lyghts Out
05-13-2010, 06:56 AM
Colorado has about as many breweries as Cali has vinyards its why Fort Collins is dubbed the Nappa of the beer industry. Many people I know dont really drink Coors as there first choice. I prefer ODell or New Belgium. I did not know circumcision was practiced outside Judaism. I am not sure if its changed but there was a time when they didnt serve Coors because the NFL was sponsored by Bud

Apparently your boy spent his spring break a few years back, in some third world country circumcising kids with his Dad and bro. No joke.

Kno-Sean
05-13-2010, 10:36 AM
This might be the only game all year that i hope Jay Cutler plays well and wins!

baphamet
05-13-2010, 06:47 PM
This might be the only game all year that i hope Jay Cutler plays well and wins!

like it matters.....its the pre-season. how much will cutler or rivers even play?

Amari24
05-13-2010, 07:03 PM
like it matters.....its the pre-season. how much will cutler or rivers even play?

How much wouldn't they play? You always have to get your starters ready for the regular season.

BOLTMAN-1
05-13-2010, 07:28 PM
We owned Cutler except for that one certain * game in Denver.
If there is any 1 team that Cutler hates the most it would be the San Diego Chargers hands down. The Chargers have absolutely humiliated Cutler and in his very last game, with the season on the line, winner takes all, Cutler utterly failed losing 21-52 while mouthing the words "***" more than once during the game as he sat there looking at the scoreboard.
The fallout from the loss ultimately cost him his job with the Broncos, including the firing of Shanny. I recall the "COD's" (Cutler Obsessive Disorder) cryin their eye's out when Cutler left Dove Valley. Some of them may have stowed away in his jock and became bear fans for all I know.

baphamet
05-15-2010, 04:37 PM
How much wouldn't they play? You always have to get your starters ready for the regular season.

you are familiar with the pre-season, right? the starters will play (at most) only half the game. and even if they did both play the entire half and the bears win the game, does it really matter? that is my point.

its pre-season dude.

Amari24
05-15-2010, 04:39 PM
you are familiar with the pre-season, right? the starters will play (at most) only half the game. and even if they did both play the entire half and the bears win the game, does it really matter? that is my point.

its pre-season dude.

I know im just saying you still have to play them a good ammount of time to get em ready for the regular season.

Joshecalpoly
05-15-2010, 04:50 PM

its pre-season dude.

Its usually at the coaches discretion so he could play 0 minutes if they wanted him to or he could play the entire game. Still if he plays even a minute Charger fans and Rivers still can respond anyway they want to each other.

baphamet
05-15-2010, 05:01 PM
I know im just saying you still have to play them a good ammount of time to get em ready for the regular season.

yeah, but winning the game means nothing, that's all i was saying. its more interesting to me to see if cutler and rivers interact with each other before, after, or during the game :D

i am sure the fans will boo the crap out of him, that much is a given. ;)

Joshecalpoly
05-15-2010, 05:03 PM
yeah, but winning the game means nothing, that's all i was saying. its more interesting to me to see if cutler and rivers interact with each other before, after, or during the game :D

i am sure the fans will boo the crap out of him, that much is a given. ;)

Rivers will scream and cuss and make obscene gestures probably on camera and Cutler will cry because Rivers is being mean to him.

Letsgobolts
05-27-2010, 07:46 PM
I think Cutler will get mostly boos. I don't see anything really nasty happening w/ him and PR either. I don't think Rivers really cares anymore to be honest.

BOLTMAN-1
08-16-2010, 12:53 PM
they'll boo the crap out of him, if it's on tv, i'll be booing his ass while watching it haha

he's still hated by sd because he was a complete jackass whiner, and still is as far as i'm concerned

we were right when we said he'd make the bears curse when he played.

but it is preseason so i expect he won't play much, so it's meaningless really, and i doubt we will even sack him.

oh but i hope we do!

Yup, your right JC, he was pretty much in hiding, took what 2 snaps and I don't think he was even on the side lines. Very very bad memories as a Bronco. I'm sure he asked to sit out but the Coach said hey come on sissy, just take a couple snaps and show your face, OK? I think we may have booed him, I just don't know for sure.

jcdavey
08-16-2010, 12:59 PM
Apparently your boy spent his spring break a few years back, in some third world country circumcising kids with his Dad and bro. No joke.

he was a missionary? that's great , very commendable work

jcdavey
08-16-2010, 01:02 PM
Yup, your right JC, he was pretty much in hiding, took what 2 snaps and I don't think he was even on the side lines. Very very bad memories as a Bronco. I'm sure he asked to sit out but the Coach said hey come on sissy, just take a couple snaps and show your face, OK? I think we may have booed him, I just don't know for sure.i don't blame him for sitting out early, really

rivera was blitzing like a mo fo haha, rivera is still pissed at how the bears handled him, so that's understandable.

bears line still looks poor, cutler may be in for another real bad season

Beagle
08-16-2010, 02:26 PM
We owned Cutler except for that one certain * game in Denver.
If there is any 1 team that Cutler hates the most it would be the San Diego Chargers hands down. The Chargers have absolutely humiliated Cutler and in his very last game, with the season on the line, winner takes all, Cutler utterly failed losing 21-52 while mouthing the words "***" more than once during the game as he sat there looking at the scoreboard.
The fallout from the loss ultimately cost him his job with the Broncos, including the firing of Shanny. I recall the "COD's" (Cutler Obsessive Disorder) cryin their eye's out when Cutler left Dove Valley. Some of them may have stowed away in his jock and became bear fans for all I know.

You remember all that and you were not even here. Join date was 2010.

Amari24
08-16-2010, 02:33 PM

Huh? I thought he was just ROD switching accounts :confused:

bears6385
08-16-2010, 02:35 PM
i don't blame him for sitting out early, really

rivera was blitzing like a mo fo haha, rivera is still pissed at how the bears handled him, so that's understandable.

bears line still looks poor, cutler may be in for another real bad seasonRivera blitzed on 5 of the first 6 plays which the Bears starting OL picked up.........both of Knox's pass receptions came in blitz situations.

Ron did the Bears a favor by blitzing so much, since the Bears face 8 teams this season who use the 3-4 as their base defense.

BroncosDivision
08-16-2010, 03:10 PM
Huh? I thought he was just ROD switching accounts :confused:

First thing that crossed my mind too.

You been reading his rodiculous praise of ROD and the "Broncos 6-0.. wont make the playoffs" prediction? Only problem is, ROD makes about a hundred predictions and bets a season, bumps the one (one being keyword here lol) he wins and ignores the rest. If ROD was man enough to eat crow and stick to his losing bets, he would have no arms and legs by now and iirc, he would be banned too. :laugh:

Beagle
08-16-2010, 03:55 PM
Huh? I thought he was just ROD switching accounts :confused:I should have known I feel RODiculas for not noticing myself.

First thing that crossed my mind too.

You been reading his rodiculous praise of ROD and the "Broncos 6-0.. wont make the playoffs" prediction? Only problem is, ROD makes about a hundred predictions and bets a season, bumps the one (one being keyword here lol) he wins and ignores the rest. If ROD was man enough to eat crow and stick to his losing bets, he would have no arms and legs by now and iirc, he would be banned too. :laugh:

Are you RODiculing him? ;)

BOLTMAN-1
08-16-2010, 04:13 PM

LOL, since when do you have to be a member of the donkey board to know what a professional sports collapse is?

baphamet
08-16-2010, 04:47 PM
I should have known I feel RODiculas for not noticing myself.

pretty sure he isn't ROD, my guess is he is norings AKA the original BM.

Beagle
08-16-2010, 06:17 PM

I don't think he is ROD at all dude just a groupie.

Surely it isn't Norings. He is hopefully not wasting 24/7 on a message board he has a baby to raise.

ChargersDivison
08-16-2010, 09:07 PM
Sorry my 6-0 thread wasn't a bet stupids. It was a premonition guarantee normal Bronco choking and normal SD beastin. Everyone saw it coming, everyone. I just made the thread.

My guarantees never fail. I own Bronco fans. I've become part of their slang, their everyday smack literature.

Admit it or not, I am ICONIC on this God Forsaken board. Everyone deep down is a ROD fan.

BroncosDivision
08-17-2010, 01:37 AM

I would but I'll leave that be, knowing ROD will take care of that himself :)

BroncosDivision
08-17-2010, 01:49 AM
My guarantees never fail. I own Bronco fans. I've become part of their slang, their everyday smack literature.

Your guarantees are as hollow as the backbone of your bandwagon fanbase leaving Qualcomm in 3rd quarter. Own? Try owe. How about your legs and we'll go from there? :coffee:

ChargersDivison
08-17-2010, 02:07 AM
Your guarantees are as hollow as the backbone of your bandwagon fanbase leaving Qualcomm in 3rd quarter. Own? Try owe. How about your legs and we'll go from there? :coffee:

This is the BIG Q, we don't empty our stadium in the 3rd. That's reserved for Donk fans in Denver when their team is being destroyed at home routinely.

BroncosDivision
08-17-2010, 05:15 AM
This is the BIG Q, we don't empty our stadium in the 3rd. That's reserved for Donk fans in Denver when their team is being destroyed at home routinely.

BIG Q? :laugh: More like AVERAGE Q at 13th.

Lets face it Little Rod Riding Ho.. your bandwagon fanbase flees from average Q faster than Perez Hilton can add doodles on a picture of Phyllis imitating a clown. Only in San Diego son..

BOLTMAN-1
08-17-2010, 09:29 AM

Keep guessing. I think there are about 7 boltman that are members here.

PS. What is a ROD and how does that relate to Chargers Division.

What does R.O.D. stand for?

BroncosDivision
08-17-2010, 10:12 AM

Here: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?t=170906

It stands for Ring of Death and has been cast upon SD. Enjoy yourselves.

Starbroncs
08-17-2010, 10:49 AM
Keep guessing. I think there are about 7 boltman that are members here.

ROD stands for RiversOwnDonks, it was his old profile before he got banned. I think he tried to hide it for a while but...it was just too obvious the way he is.

Stan_The_Man_12
08-17-2010, 05:39 PM
I just remembered that the bears play in San Diego in the preseason and wanted to see what you guys think? I'm sure rivers will be happy to see him!! :P

The Cuttlefish is intimately familiar with the smell of Qualcomm dirt and blades of grass, in his brief appearance we ragdolled him like always. He took himself out wisely before his sideline brew grew stale.

Donkeys= working on diligently on 5 straight non-playoff years, success is within reach every year. :goz:

chazoe60
08-17-2010, 05:44 PM
The Cuttlefish is intimately familiar with the smell of Qualcomm dirt and blades of grass, in his brief appearance we ragdolled him like always. He took himself out wisely before his sideline brew grew stale.

Donkeys= working on diligently on 5 straight non-playoff years, success is within reach every year. :goz:

Chargers=working on 45 straight years of...........well you know.

Loser franchise fan=a guy who polishes division trophies in his sig.

TheQBGuru
08-18-2010, 12:50 PM
As a charger fan I couldn't care less about Cutler. Now that he's not on the broncos I don't have anything against him. In fact I'm attending a bears game when I'm in Chicago next month.

JayCutler006
08-19-2010, 09:11 AM
Cutler was pulled by Martz. Look it up. CHI ran a vanilla offense, and SD was blitzing over and over. Letting Rivera go was the worst personell move made by CHI in the past decade. Just like letting Nolan walk is the worst for DEN. Cutler is one of the toughest QBs in the league. He is not affraid to sacrifice his body.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dIcvi9D8ks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AK2IcJ0tH30

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qKqkfIXWJ8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0OL3_eQ22Q

Not to mention the fact he is the only QB in the league who plays with diabetes...

BOLTMAN-1
08-19-2010, 09:25 PM
Cutler was pulled by Martz. Look it up. CHI ran a vanilla offense, and SD was blitzing over and over. Letting Rivera go was the worst personell move made by CHI in the past decade. Just like letting Nolan walk is the worst for DEN. Cutler is one of the toughest QBs in the league. He is not affraid to sacrifice his body.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dIcvi9D8ks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AK2IcJ0tH30

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qKqkfIXWJ8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0OL3_eQ22Q

Not to mention the fact he is the only QB in the league who plays with diabetes...

Not to mention the fact that he's a turnover machine with no brains

Do you miss cutler?

EJ7
08-19-2010, 11:27 PM

You have got to have the most pathetic sig I have see.

I would laugh if it wasnt so sad and depressing.

Donk.

JayCutler006
08-20-2010, 11:14 AM
Not to mention the fact that he's a turnover machine with no brains

Do you miss cutler?

Do you forget he represented the Broncos in the 08 pro bowl when he had a good OC? He somehow threw 27 TDs under the worst OC in the league in 09 with absolutely no supporting cast. And Brett Favre is a turnover machine too. I love their ability to make a huge play at any point in the game. Lastly, at least he led us to a thrilling victory over the chargers. I don't recall McDaniels doing that...Anyhow ya I wish he was QB here. With the talent here and if mcdaniels is as good as advertised, which has yet to be seen, this offense would be unstoppable.

Lyghts Out
08-20-2010, 12:39 PM
Do you forget he represented the Broncos in the 08 pro bowl when he had a good OC? He somehow threw 27 TDs under the worst OC in the league in 09 with absolutely no supporting cast. And Brett Favre is a turnover machine too. I love their ability to make a huge play at any point in the game. Lastly, at least he led us to a thrilling victory over the chargers. I don't recall McDaniels doing that...Anyhow ya I wish he was QB here. With the talent here and if mcdaniels is as good as advertised, which has yet to be seen, this offense would be unstoppable.

You guys would be worse off w/Cutler for sure. He is not a winner, and never will be. Funny you compare him to Favre, as Favre has many titles and MVP seasons under his belt. Yeah he makes some poor decisions, somewhat like Cutler, but he is a proven winner trusted by his teammates and coaches, very unlike Cutler.

edit: and I assume you are referring to the THRILLING victory over the Chargers that was handed to you by a referee after your savior gave us the game.

jcdavey
08-20-2010, 02:33 PM
As a charger fan I couldn't care less about Cutler. Now that he's not on the broncos I don't have anything against him. In fact I'm attending a bears game when I'm in Chicago next month.broncos or not, cutler was a ******, i haven't seen much to make me think he's still not a world class moron

TheQBGuru
08-20-2010, 03:11 PM
He's just uncharismatic, its not a crime.

RealBlueandOrange
08-20-2010, 05:07 PM
i don't blame him for sitting out early, really

bears line still looks poor, cutler may be in for another real bad season

Actually their line looked pretty good for Jay's drive other than the sack which was because Forte whiffed his block on the blitzing CB. Their d-line looked good and it was apparent the Chargers weren't going to risk it and let Rivers take more than a 3 step drop with Peppers in there.
It's all vanilla week 1 preseason BS anyways neither team was showing anything close to what they'll do in the regular season. Chargers 3's and 4's looked way better than the Bears though.

All that aside Cutler and Rivers were equally complete d-bags when their little gay love spat became public.

bears6385
08-21-2010, 12:58 PM
You guys would be worse off w/Cutler for sure. He is not a winner, and never will be. Funny you compare him to Favre, as Favre has many titles and MVP seasons under his belt. Yeah he makes some poor decisions, somewhat like Cutler, but he is a proven winner trusted by his teammates and coaches, very unlike Cutler.

edit: and I assume you are referring to the THRILLING victory over the Chargers that was handed to you by a referee after your savior gave us the game.Lyghts Out are you saying that here in Chicago Cutler is not trusted by his coaches or teammates? If you are that is totally false

BOLTMAN-1
08-22-2010, 04:45 PM
Lyghts Out are you saying that here in Chicago Cutler is not trusted by his coaches or teammates? If you are that is totally false

Cutler is trusted by his teammates and coaches to continue earning the turnover machine and Geoff George title each and every year. I believe that is what LyghtsOUt is trying to say. Hell would need to freeze over before the dude does anything significant in the NFL. You do realize the last time he did anything relevant with football in his hand was when he was in high school or did you forget? The reason he is not and never will be fully trusted by his coaches and teammates is because he will always and forever be a bonified loser. Elway tried to help Cutler but he would have none of it. Elway, when talking about Cutler when he publically called out his teammates , said "You lead with wins, not with your mouth, that's how I earned the respect of my coaches and teammates". The only thing Cutler has going for him is his arm strength and mouth and that's about it. He has no brains and is not a winning QB and your stuck with him for at least through 2010. Lucky you. You'll be calling for his head and kicking him to the curb too, just like the donk fans finally did after realizing who the real Cutler is. Give it time, give it time.

darth-hideous
08-22-2010, 05:15 PM

edit: and I assume you are referring to the THRILLING victory over the Chargers that was handed to you by a referee after your savior gave us the game.

Seriously? Let it go man, it's unhealthy, just let it go.

calabose
08-23-2010, 03:10 PM
[QUOTE=BOLTMAN-1;3284542]I personally will be waving at him as I'm grabbing at my crotch walking backwards towards the concession stands..

......and here we were all thinkin you only had the hots for feel-us rivers!

LOL

DoJo Chargerfan
08-24-2010, 08:22 AM
Lyghts Out are you saying that here in Chicago Cutler is not trusted by his coaches or teammates? If you are that is totally false

That's what I'm saying too. You do know that Cutler is a raging alcoholic right? He also isolated himself away from the team and is a VERY hard person to get along with. He's the shy kid in the corner with no friends who thinks he's better than you. And yes, I do know this for a fact.

TH3JUICEMAN
08-24-2010, 10:01 AM
That's what I'm saying too. You do know that Cutler is a raging alcoholic right? He also isolated himself away from the team and is a VERY hard person to get along with. He's the shy kid in the corner with no friends who thinks he's better than you. And yes, I do know this for a fact.

ROFL at the bolded part. Do you even know what defines someone as an alcoholic? VJ is more likely a raging alcoholic, and yes, I do know this for a fact LOL!

For reference DoJo, check out the DSM IV, should help you define "raging alcoholic".

p.s. Not defending Cutler, just defending this kids ideology of alcoholism.

kishzilla
08-24-2010, 11:48 AM
How can you be an alcoholic with diabetes? Pretty sure if he drank alcohol to excess often enough to be considered a "raging alcoholic" he would be having some major health problems.

DoJo Chargerfan
08-25-2010, 08:31 AM
ROFL at the bolded part. Do you even know what defines someone as an alcoholic? VJ is more likely a raging alcoholic, and yes, I do know this for a fact LOL!

For reference DoJo, check out the DSM IV, should help you define "raging alcoholic".

p.s. Not defending Cutler, just defending this kids ideology of alcoholism.

lol. And I do believe that VJ is a raging alcoholic because of his dumb decisions to drive after drinking (which is why I don't want him on the Chargers anymore). Cutler, is a social alcoholic. The problem from what I've been hearing is he goes out on random middle of the week days partying and gets drunk. I also heard from the same source that Cutler's diabetes was caused by a little known drug he took in college called human growth hormones.
These players aren't perfect and I've been trying to warn Bronco fans of him since his draft day. I wasn't talking smack about him, this is the truth. No Bronco fan actually took this as the truth, though. hmmmm, I wonder why if they're reading it in the smack section. I guess most just went on their merry little way believing Cutler was a role model and lived a perfect life when the dude had some serious problems.
I was actually happy FOR BRONCO FANS when the guy was traded. I said it here many times that when he was traded it might have felt like the ceiling was falling at the moment but the Broncos would be better off without him in the long run. And why do you think McDaniels was so quick to trade the guy? Because he thought he sucked? Or many he didn't "fit in" with McD's offense? No, it was because of Cutlers personal life.

And if you have diabetes, you could drink as long as your blood sugar is under control and you drink in moderation. Not sure where that puts Cutlers.

baphamet
08-25-2010, 10:23 AM
How can you be an alcoholic with diabetes? Pretty sure if he drank alcohol to excess often enough to be considered a "raging alcoholic" he would be having some major health problems.

not saying cutler is an alcoholic but i am diabetic myself (i rarely drink though) but know an insulin dependent diabetic who could be considered a raging alcoholic, hes one of the worst alcoholics i have ever known.

you are right he would have some major health problems if he drinks a lot but it probably wont happen until he gets older.

people with type 1 diabetes can and do drink excessively, smoking is actually worse for them than alcohol and they do that too.

bears6385
08-25-2010, 12:33 PM
That's what I'm saying too. You do know that Cutler is a raging alcoholic right? He also isolated himself away from the team and is a VERY hard person to get along with. He's the shy kid in the corner with no friends who thinks he's better than you. And yes, I do know this for a fact.A raging alcoholic? Not from anything I have seen here in Chicago. Please tell me how Jay has isolated himself away from his Bears teammates or coaching staff. He has spent extra time this offseason from OTA's through TC with both Martz and his wr's in learning this offense.

JakeNbake
08-25-2010, 12:35 PM
If Cutler were a raging Alchy he'd be dead he had diabetes.