PDA

View Full Version : jamaercs russel ruined it for him self

Raiderjoe1
05-12-2010, 07:30 PM
and these is why al davis is teh best owner in football nOw,,

russel continue to not be in nfl shap (stil franchise qb) and ur out here...mr. davis motto..dont be prepare u wil be out

jason campbel is now are qb of teh future

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
05-12-2010, 07:32 PM
spgheorierhogslgeogheroh:salute:

sa;ghsadgijgnagnajgndogneognogh:peace:

;lakgle;gerkerooebf;ldk;ldndoegh:smash:

Joshecalpoly
05-12-2010, 07:52 PM

russel continue to not be in nfl shap (stil franchise qb) and ur out here...mr. davis motto..dont be prepare u wil be out

A month ago you said weld all would eat crow when Russell continues to be on the roster as the #1 QB.

Freestyle
05-12-2010, 09:56 PM

What? Whats Jamarcus doing in the NFL shop? Do they sell snacks there? :confused:

EddieMac
05-12-2010, 09:58 PM
A month ago you said weld all would eat crow when Russell continues to be on the roster as the #1 QB.

No,

a month ago he said sdfhnsd osdh sdoh psdfg husfpguohsf[ush [os Al Davis

We assumed he said that.

I think the novelty of RaiderJoe has worn off.

chazoe60
05-12-2010, 10:13 PM
Raiderjoe's typing is like a blind person driving. If he speaks the same way he types he would sound like Lil' Wayne with a mouthful of peanut butter.

RaiderFanSD
05-12-2010, 10:18 PM
Raiderjoe's typing is like a blind person driving. If he speaks the same way he types he would sound like Lil' Wayne with a mouthful of peanut butter.

Reminds me of.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3HQjS9RByk

BOLTMAN-1
05-12-2010, 10:44 PM
Thats what QB's do.
They either ruin it for themselves or they make it happen.
You can't tell me you didn't see this coming?
Did anyone see Al Davis as owner and General Manager of Football Operations for the Raiders in 2010?
Please dude, Russell is not the reason why the Raiders franchise is the laughing stock of the NFL. You may be too young to know this but the Raiders have a combined losing record since their last SB win. Since the recent slide into utter futility commencing in 2003 you can't blame anyone else but Al Davis. As fat as Russell is he's only a part of the Raiders problem and a byproduct of the Al Davis Control Freak Era.
PS. What language is that your using? Sorry, most of us on this board don't speak "Davelish":smash:

gorky
05-13-2010, 02:15 AM

Usaa haad a bbiggen qb. 2 biggen forr teh teama tooo handdle. Last strrraw for big russslel is whenn he trya to eata Al Davis. Noo onee eata al daVis.

Chillez
05-13-2010, 04:48 AM

Speak English bro. Typical Raider fan hahahah!!

BluenOrnge4Life
05-13-2010, 10:30 AM
Your spelling is getting better. Just a little. :D

Amari24
05-13-2010, 01:20 PM
How can you not be in shape and still be a franchise QB? You can't spell worth bull (like all Raider fans). A few months back did you not say Russell was your QB of the future? Now its Jason Campbell? Your inconsistent and your posts are getting redundant. :smash:

RaiderFanSD
05-13-2010, 03:30 PM
How can you not be in shape and still be a franchise QB? You can't spell worth bull (like all Raider fans). A few months back did you not say Russell was your QB of the future? Now its Jason Campbell? Your inconsistent and your posts are getting redundant. :smash:

Nice post. Maybe you haven't realized RaiderJoe is indeed a troll and a fake. I shouldn't have expected you to be bright enough to realize that though.

Btw, it's YOU'RE*. :incomplete:

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
05-13-2010, 03:36 PM

L'il Wayne with a mouth full of peanut butter, classic....

jc13
05-13-2010, 03:50 PM

mr davis say bet baby win win baby.

Amari24
05-13-2010, 04:33 PM
Nice post. Maybe you haven't realized RaiderJoe is indeed a troll and a fake. I shouldn't have expected you to be bright enough to realize that though.

Btw, it's YOU'RE*. :incomplete:

Actually I have. And I was simply pointing out his inconsistency. I wasn't expecting you to be bright enough to realize that though. So dont feel too embarrassed. Hes a troll really? :duh: Yeah it takes a Raiders fan to point out a troll. :laugh:. Thanks for the spell check to. I didn't know grammar mattered on the internet :confused:. Though you should be more useful and go help RaiderJoe with his spelling.

RaiderFanSD
05-13-2010, 05:18 PM
Actually I have. And I was simply pointing out his inconsistency. I wasn't expecting you to be bright enough to realize that though. So dont feel too embarrassed. Hes a troll really? :duh: Yeah it takes a Raiders fan to point out a troll. :laugh:. Thanks for the spell check to. I didn't know grammar mattered on the internet :confused:. Though you should be more useful and go help RaiderJoe with his spelling.

Right. You had no clue he was a troll till I told you, so don't act like you knew all along. You say grammar doesn't matter yet you point out his spelling mistakes :laugh:. The irony!

Thanks for the laugh "Amari".. LOL

chazoe60
05-13-2010, 05:22 PM
Right. You had no clue he was a troll till I told you, so don't act like you knew all along. You say grammar doesn't matter yet you point out his spelling mistakes :laugh:. The irony!

Raiderjoe is no troll he's for real here's a pic of him
http://thrillwatersrundeep.files.wordpress.com/2009/10/raider-fan.jpg

RaiderFanSD
05-13-2010, 05:23 PM

Hey that's me...

:P

chazoe60
05-13-2010, 05:27 PM
Hey that's me...

:P

I knew it. You were Raiderjoe all along. Shame shame.

*banhammer*

Raiderjoe1
05-13-2010, 06:16 PM

liek i say..mr davis ahs builde raider team four long term succeess (1012 yr dynaasty)

regardles jamaercus or campbel..raider team wil stil be the top of division this yr while bronco team wil be of teh worst if not teh worst team in fotobal next yr

Raiderjoe1
05-13-2010, 06:18 PM

boi how ded u find thad picture of me?

-Rod-
05-13-2010, 06:33 PM
Now we can finally :smash: again at Mile High :shake:

HurricaneDovs
05-13-2010, 06:34 PM
liek i say..mr davis ahs builde raider team four long term succeess (1012 yr dynaasty)

regardles jamaercus or campbel..raider team wil stil be the top of division this yr while bronco team wil be of teh worst if not teh worst team in fotobal next yr

So are you saying that youre going to be a dynasty starting in, I can only assume you meant, 2012 or that you will be a dynasty for 1012 years?

Im kind of rusty on my "bsdnhfjksdnfkjsdnfsdknf1!!2skdf" so youre going to have to help me out a bit.

Amari24
05-13-2010, 06:39 PM

Your cracking me up even more buddy. Ever heard of sarcasm? And What spelling mistakes did I point out? And this is obviously the story of RJ. I think I've been on these boards long enough to know the story of RaiderJoe and the way he talks. I was simply stating the obvious if anything just for the conveince of my whole post. And I said "I didn't know Grammar "MATTERED" on the internet genius. And again thats sarcasm, something you obviously know nothing about and therefore you should not be on these boards if you can't tell the difference. You my friend are a :incomplete: FAILURE. :laugh:

RaiderFanSD
05-13-2010, 07:25 PM
Your cracking me up even more buddy. Ever heard of sarcasm? And What spelling mistakes did I point out? And this is obviously the story of RJ. I think I've been on these boards long enough to know the story of RaiderJoe and the way he talks. I was simply stating the obvious if anything just for the conveince of my whole post. And I said "I didn't know Grammar "MATTERED" on the internet genius. And again thats sarcasm, something you obviously know nothing about and therefore you should not be on these boards if you can't tell the difference. You my friend are a :incomplete: FAILURE. :laugh:

Hey Amari(LOL..), it's alright bub, you didn't know till I told you. Now run along and put ya head through a meat grinder.

Amari24
05-13-2010, 07:34 PM
Hey Amari(LOL..), it's alright bub, you didn't know till I told you. Now run along and put ya head through a meat grinder.

I didn't know? Thats funny; last time I checked I was on a lot of threads that RJ posted on and a thread he started himself. But I cant argue with someone who doesn't know the meaning of "sarcasm". If you don't know the basics then you shouldn't be posting on a board. Its that simple; And I know RJs whole agenda when it comes to posting. The thread title alone gives it all away. I don't need a fan of a team who can barely win 5 games a year to tell me what and who a troll is. Put my head through a meat grinder? Great smack! :laugh:

RaiderFanSD
05-13-2010, 07:53 PM
I didn't know? Thats funny; last time I checked I was on a lot of threads that RJ posted on and a thread he started himself. But I cant argue with someone who doesn't know the meaning of "sarcasm". If you don't know the basics then you shouldn't be posting on a board. Its that simple; And I know RJs whole agenda when it comes to posting. The thread title alone gives it all away. I don't need a fan of a team who can barely win 5 games a year to tell me what and who a troll is. Put my head through a meat grinder? Great smack! :laugh:

Hey Amari, nice life. You've said pretty much the same thing in 3 posts now. Impressive stuff. My favorite part is when you felt the need to emphasize your point by either making it bold or putting it in quotations. Good job Amari(LOL..)

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Jer_ber73
05-13-2010, 08:36 PM

And this is why I have always had the sneaking suspicion that this is ROD.

Jer_ber73
05-13-2010, 08:40 PM

Isnt :incomplete: and Failure a double negative? That makes it a positive if my memory of high school math is correct.

RaiderFanSD
05-13-2010, 08:45 PM
Isnt :incomplete: and Failure a double negative? That makes it a positive if my memory of high school math is correct.

Nice catch :laugh:

Amari24
05-14-2010, 01:52 PM
And this is why I have always had the sneaking suspicion that this is ROD.

ROD? No way lol. You don't see me using statistics in all my post.

ursamajor
05-14-2010, 01:55 PM
Usaa haad a bbiggen qb. 2 biggen forr teh teama tooo handdle. Last strrraw for big russslel is whenn he trya to eata Al Davis. Noo onee eata al daVis.

I wish I could CP you for this.

Why was I am reminded of Jar Jar Binks?

Amari24
05-14-2010, 01:56 PM
Hey Amari, nice life. You've said pretty much the same thing in 3 posts now. Impressive stuff. My favorite part is when you felt the need to emphasize your point by either making it bold or putting it in quotations. Good job Amari(LOL..)

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Why not? It wouldn't be necessary if you were smart enough to know what sarcasm is. My favorite part is how you have yet to talk about anything we originally were discussing. Now its all about bolding words and quotations? Yeah you have a nice life yourself. :laugh:

Amari24
05-14-2010, 01:57 PM

Too bad this isn't highschool math class. And how does a post fall into a math formula :confused:? Well actually I don't care. Keep it up though.

gorky
05-14-2010, 02:50 PM
I wish I could CP you for this.

Why was I am reminded of Jar Jar Binks?

Thanks anyway.

I really wasn't thinking in terms of Jar Jar when I wrote that at all.
But after re-reading it, I started it with 'Usa'. Grrr...:D

SLVR and Black
05-14-2010, 03:02 PM

Too bad this isn't highschool math class.It works in English too, you've just called him an incomplete failure. :P

JakeNbake
05-14-2010, 03:25 PM
It works in English too, you've just called him an incomplete failure. :P

Which means he's not a complete failure, but still a failure none the less. While two negative words can somtimes cause a possitive outcome, we still have to take in cosideration the meaning of said words.

SLVR and Black
05-14-2010, 03:33 PM
Which means he's not a complete failure, but still a failure none the less. While two negative words can somtimes cause a possitive outcome, we still have to take in cosideration the meaning of said words.What also needs to be taken into consideration is the intent of the original post. I think that it's safe to assume that Amari intended to call Jerber a failure as opposed to someone who's merely striving to become a failure.

JakeNbake
05-14-2010, 03:36 PM
What also needs to be taken into consideration is the intent of the original post. I think that it's safe to assume that Amari intended to call Jerber a failure as opposed to someone who's merely striving to become a failure.

Very true, however I find the latter insult more insulting :P

RaiderFanSD
05-14-2010, 03:47 PM
I think the most important thing that we've learned in this thread is that Amari(LOL..) is an :incomplete: failure :laugh:.. LOOL kid is just raged that he didn't know RJ was a troll .

Again, nice life.

Amari24
05-15-2010, 08:34 AM
What also needs to be taken into consideration is the intent of the original post. I think that it's safe to assume that Amari intended to call Jerber a failure as opposed to someone who's merely striving to become a failure.

When did I call Jerber a failure? :confused:

Amari24
05-15-2010, 08:38 AM
I think the most important thing that we've learned in this thread is that Amari(LOL..) is an :incomplete: failure :laugh:.. LOOL kid is just raged that he didn't know RJ was a troll .

Again, nice life.

I think the most important thing we've learned from this thread is that your a bigger :incomplete: failure. :D. Saying I didn't know RJ was a troll yet I've been on these boards longer than you have. And I have been on alot of threads with RJ and seen most of his post. Though you can't be reasonable with a Raiders fan ones who care about spelling on the internet specificly. My life is nice thanks. :peace:

EddieMac
05-15-2010, 08:57 AM

Or...he is an incomplete failure meaning that he even failed at being a comlete failure...which is worse!!

Like having a loser contest and losing!

:D

MarineRaider
05-15-2010, 12:15 PM
I think the most important thing we've learned from this thread is that your a bigger :incomplete: failure. :D. Saying I didn't know RJ was a troll yet I've been on these boards longer than you have. And I have been on alot of threads with RJ and seen most of his post. Though you can't be reasonable with a Raiders fan ones who care about spelling on the internet specificly. My life is nice thanks. :peace:

I dont post a whole lot on here anymore, however I noticed you state that you have been on these boards longer than RaiderFaninSD, but he has been a member since 2009 and you have been a member since 2010 so that doesn't add up. As to the original argument, you do sound as if you have no idea that RJ is a troll and a chager fan in disguise.

RaiderFanSD
05-15-2010, 12:21 PM
I dont post a whole lot on here anymore, however I noticed you state that you have been on these boards longer than RaiderFaninSD, but he has been a member since 2009 and you have been a member since 2010 so that doesn't add up. As to the original argument, you do sound as if you have no idea that RJ is a troll and a chager fan in disguise.
>...........