PDA

View Full Version : Delonte West and Lebrons Mother..

milehighireland
05-17-2010, 04:56 PM
From another forum..

Lebron and Gloria James were supposed to have dinner after game three. Jay-Z and Beyonce showed up at the game, and after Lebron's big performance, they all went out on the town leaving Gloria at the team hotel. Delonte West doesn't go out partying with the team because of his pending legal troubles (a DUI or public intox or drunken dissorderly would look really bad). Delonte and Gloria went and had dinner at the hotel, had drinks with dinner, and continued drinking at the bar into the night. Drunk they went back to Gloria's room and bumped uglies.
Lebron returned to the hotel around 3:30 in the morning and knocked on his mom's door with some left-overs and to check if she was alright. Delonte opened the door in a towel.

Not only did James see this, so to did Gibson, O'Neal, and Williams. Immediately the news spread to the team and the locker room because very tense and uncomfortable.

James was pissed about both the Delonte incident and the way his teammates "disrespected" him by letting the story outside of the family, and basically told them that if they wanted to win, they were on their own to win.

After game 5, James realized that dogging it would hurt his image this summer and that Wade might overshadow his star, especially as Chicago was clamoring for Wade and the Knicks have eyes for Bosh. So he tried, but the team chemistry had been lost and his individual performance was simply not enough to overcome Boston.

James blamed the Cavs for the situation occuring. Had the West situation been handled when his arrest occurred, or if the Cavs hadn't balked at the Phoenix deal at the deadline (which included West), then Delonte wouldn't have been there to defile Gloria.

Now he wants control or he wants out, and Gilbert is left wondering whether he should turn the whole franchise over to a 25 year old powder-keg who quit on his team, or if he should continue with GM of the year Danny Ferry and rebuild in the image of the Spurs.

Ouch. Thats a bit of a kick in the balls from your own teammate.

If this rumour happens to be true, it puts an entirely new spin on the upcoming Lebron sweepstakes...

Jay3
05-17-2010, 05:02 PM
Wow. Is that being reported anywhere?

Alastor
05-17-2010, 05:02 PM
From another forum..

Ouch. Thats a bit of a kick in the balls from your own teammate.

If this rumour happens to be true, it puts an entirely new spin on the upcoming Lebron sweepstakes...

Let's pretend for a moment that there's an ounce of truth to this un-cited rumor.

Okay, I've seen some pretty creepy stuff take place in the world of sports, but this is a new low.

On all levels, and from everyone involved.

Holy crap.

Chillez
05-17-2010, 05:09 PM
That is really gross and messed up 'if' true. If I was Lebron I would beat the

crap out of West if that ever happened to my mom..

milehighireland
05-17-2010, 05:15 PM
Wow. Is that being reported anywhere?

It's going around on a lot of forums atm, as well as various blogs. Dont know what level of legitimate reporting it's getting yet tbh. Could easily be true, id say it will start to show up in mainstream news sources soon enough, if it hasnt already.

Seriously though, if this happened over here, the tabloid press would be all over it by now and the coverage it would be getting would be insane. Seriously, there was a similar scandal in the english soccer premier league and the coverage it ended up receiving was ridiculous.

Let's pretend for a moment that there's an ounce of truth to this un-cited rumor.

Okay, I've seen some pretty creepy stuff take place in the world of sports, but this is a new low.

On all levels, and from everyone involved.

Holy crap.

It could be total BS i admit but it does serve as an explanation for Lebrons dire performance in game 5 for one thing and the world of sports isn't exactly squeaky clean as everybody knows

Peerless
05-17-2010, 05:28 PM
:laugh: 'bumped uglies'.

That is great.

BroncoSexyDaddy
05-26-2010, 04:21 PM
I heard about this in Oakland and was trying to get some conformation on the story,i guess it is true.If it was me i would be out of Cleveland.

Spyder
05-26-2010, 04:35 PM
I heard about this in Oakland and was trying to get some conformation on the story,i guess it is true.If it was me i would be out of Cleveland.

Had it been me, I think I would've popped Delonte in the mouth lol...

The Experience
05-26-2010, 04:47 PM
This is crazy haha if true.

No surprise though, Delonte is a scumbag

BroncoSexyDaddy
05-26-2010, 04:52 PM
Had it been me, I think I would've popped Delonte in the mouth lol..."You alreaaaady know"!!!!!!! lol

ebsoria
05-26-2010, 05:01 PM
I'm seein' images of Family Guy right now, except instead of Brian at the door saying to Quagmire- "I ****** your dad" it's Delonte telling "the King"- "I bumped uglies with your mom." :laugh:

Sparky The Sun Devil
05-26-2010, 05:49 PM
If I was lebron, and delonte west opened the door in a my mothers room at 3:30am in a towel, I would have punched him so hard in the face Id prolly get a suspension and delonte would need facial surgery. If it happened that way.

When lebron had the bad game, I knew something went wrong in his personal life, kinda like ray allen sucking really bad in the playoffs when boston won the title a couple years ago. this explains it......The cavs should be considered lucky lebron even showed up to the arena with Delonte west there.

IF this is true.........

PhillyBronco24
05-26-2010, 06:11 PM
If I was lebron, and delonte west opened the door in a my mothers room at 3:30am in a towel, I would have punched him so hard in the face Id prolly get a suspension and delonte would need facial surgery. If it happened that way.

When lebron had the bad game, I knew something went wrong in his personal life, kinda like ray allen sucking really bad in the playoffs when boston won the title a couple years ago. this explains it......The cavs should be considered lucky lebron even showed up to the arena with Delonte west there.

IF this is true.........

That is what probably adds insult to injury, Delonte west need facial surgery anyway, he is one ugly dude ahahahha