PDA

View Full Version : Broncos’ O stealing from Chargers

baphamet
05-21-2010, 08:35 PM
http://blogs.denverpost.com/broncos/2010/05/20/broncos-o-stealing-from-chargers/

Broncos’ O stealing from Chargers
By Mike Klis

Broncos coach Josh McDaniels said earlier this week his offense would use more two-back sets on running downs this year. He added he, like all NFL coaches, steal formations and plays each offseason from teams who have demonstrated success with them. For proof, look at the Wildcat. Miami isn’t the only team running it.

Anyway, no team uses the two-back set like the San Diego Chargers. It’s why fullback Lorenzo Neal kept going to the Pro Bowl every year. I don’t study these things but I talk to people who do and they say that if you look at it, the Chargers and defending Super Bowl champion New Orleans Saints get remarkable passing production out of running sets. Two backs and one tight end; one back and two tight ends, that kind of thing.

i don't blame him, if i was a wanna be "offensive genius" i would try to steal from a REAL "offensive genius" like norv turner as well. :D

i mean, MCD needs to do something to stop sucking on offense, of course he is going to copy someone who has far more success than him on offense.

as i said last year....

Norv > MCD aka "wanna be offensive genius" :laugh:

BRONCOS_OWN_U16
05-21-2010, 08:41 PM
which coach was the offensive coordinator of the highest scoring team in NFL history? McDaniels knows offense. Dont act like he's not a good offensive coach.

Amari24
05-21-2010, 08:48 PM
http://blogs.denverpost.com/broncos/2010/05/20/broncos-o-stealing-from-chargers/

i don't blame him, if i was a wanna be "offensive genius" i would try to steal from a REAL "offensive genius" like norv turner as well. :D

i mean, MCD needs to do something to stop sucking on offense, of course he is going to copy someone who has far more success than him on offense.

as i said last year....

Tom Brady and that '07 Patriots team would like to have a word with you on McD's success as an OC. You should also ask Matt Cassel how he looked when he was playing under McD.

broncoFan!
05-21-2010, 08:51 PM
Pshhhhhh Mcd took Tom Brady to a 16-0 season and went like 11-5 under Matt Cassel. He owns Norv Turner. Mcd owned Chargers with :orton: but when Simms came in he threw duck fart interceptions. Kinda sad really. :sad:

baphamet
05-21-2010, 09:11 PM
which coach was the offensive coordinator of the highest scoring team in NFL history? McDaniels knows offense. Dont act like he's not a good offensive coach.

i never said he wasn't a good OC or a good play caller, he just isn't the genius norv is. :P

you don't see norv copying off lesser offensive minds do you? teams want to copy off his two back system as well as the way they utilize bigger targets at receiver.

maybe some day MCD can learn half the offensive knowledge norv has. :smug:

wake me up when MCD can field a good offense, so far it hasn't happened.

broncoFan!
05-21-2010, 09:17 PM
i never said he wasn't a good OC or a good play caller, he just isn't the genius norv is. :P

you don't see norv copying off lesser offensive minds do you? teams want to copy off his two back system as well as the way they utilize bigger targets at receiver.

Wait a minute how many Superbowls has Mcd been to? How many has Norv been to? Oh yeah, that's right my bad we're not supposed to talk about that. :P

J/k in all seriousness I think that Norv is slightly better than Mcd as an O-coordinatorbut I think given time Mcd will becme better than Norv.

EddieMac
05-21-2010, 09:21 PM
I don't mind that at all. I thought when we drafted two tall guys that we would starting to look a little like the Chargers on O. A genius recognizes the work of others...and then steals it :D. Shanahan is a disciple of Bill Walsh and put his own twist on things too.

Lyghts Out
05-21-2010, 09:57 PM
Wait a minute how many Superbowls has Mcd been to? How many has Norv been to? Oh yeah, that's right my bad we're not supposed to talk about that. :P

J/k in all seriousness I think that Norv is slightly better than Mcd as an O-coordinatorbut I think given time Mcd will becme better than Norv.

Turner was the offensive coordinator with the Dallas Cowboys on Jimmy Johnson's staff when Dallas won back to back Super Bowls in 1992 and 1993. Turner got much of the credit for not only their success, but for helping shape quarterback Troy Aikman into a Hall of Fame player. After Barry Switzer's firing following the unsuccessful 1997 campaign, QB Troy Aikman made many urgent demands that Turner be named head coach. When Chan Gailey was named coach, Aikman was famously unhappy, stating "They're screwing this team up."[
THERE YA GO. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norv_Turner

broncoFan!
05-21-2010, 10:02 PM
Turner was the offensive coordinator with the Dallas Cowboys on Jimmy Johnson's staff when Dallas won back to back Super Bowls in 1992 and 1993. Turner got much of the credit for not only their success, but for helping shape quarterback Troy Aikman into a Hall of Fame player. After Barry Switzer's firing following the unsuccessful 1997 campaign, QB Troy Aikman made many urgent demands that Turner be named head coach. When Chan Gailey was named coach, Aikman was famously unhappy, stating "They're screwing this team up."[
THERE YA GO. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norv_Turner

Dude that's cool and all, but uh that was like 11 years ago. I'm pretty sure that the game has changed since then thus depleting Norv's "outdated logic" and bringing in a new offensive genius: Josh Mcdaniels!

ERoyal248
05-21-2010, 10:08 PM

Wake me up when the Dolts win a Super Bowl..

:coffee:

Joshecalpoly
05-21-2010, 10:31 PM
Wow I didnt know we could thank Norv Turner while he was in Miami Oakland and SF while Lorenzo went to the Pro Bowl as a Charger. Norv had him for 1 year which he was a pro bowler then he dumped him. He was amazing before he got there and Norv ruined your running game when he dumped him.

JakeNbake
05-21-2010, 10:34 PM
I'm pretty dang sure there has been 2 back sets long before that turdboat came along.

baphamet
05-21-2010, 10:45 PM
Wow I didnt know we could thank Norv Turner while he was in Miami Oakland and SF while Lorenzo went to the Pro Bowl as a Charger. Norv had him for 1 year which he was a pro bowler then he dumped him. He was amazing before he got there and Norv ruined your running game when he dumped him.

you obviously do not know what you are talking about. did you know that turner was the chargers OC in 2001 and actually installed the offense the chargers still run to this day?

cam Cameron was the OC and ran norv's offense.

besides, i think the writer was referencing the way the chargers throw the ball out of the backfield to their backs, which is why they play a lot of 2 back sets.

not that norv is the first to use a 2 back set, that is ridiculous to even suggest.

the only other team that does it anywhere near as good (as the writer said) is the saints with Reggie bush but i don't think they would be doing it if they did have reggie bush.

Joshecalpoly
05-21-2010, 10:51 PM
you obviously do not know what you are talking about. did you know that turner was the chargers OC in 2001 and actually installed the offense the chargers still run to this day?

cam Cameron was the OC and ran norv's offense.

besides, i think the writer was referencing the way the chargers throw the ball out of the backfield to their backs, which is why they play a lot of 2 back sets.

not that norv is the first to use a 2 back set, that is ridiculous to even suggest.

the only other team that does it anywhere near as good (as the writer said) is the saints with Reggie bush but i don't think they would be doing it if they did have reggie bush.
Actually Gibbs would be the one who would get credit for it. Gibbs use of the H-back was then adopted into norvs system which he called the f-back. Norv gained some of this knowledge when he was the coach at Washtington unsuccessfully (like in Oakland). It is a variation of the Vertical offense he instilled back in the 80's and not all that different. This is actually a variation of the offense of Don Coryell but he did not actually use 2 backs which Ernie Zampese used in Dallas. Heck Fred McCrary (the no name you had before Neal) was actually used in SD the same way in 1999 and 2000 as he was in 2001 (and Fletcher in 1999 and 2000 was as much a pass catching threat as LT was in the same year Turner was the coordinator) when Turner came to SD for 1 season before being kicked out. In fact he was actually used as a catching threat more so before Turner got there.

Ild like to say Gibbs instilled it when he was in SD but that would be a lie because the H-back was developed to deal with LT (the real LT lol).

As for who uses the pass catching RB better 2009:
1) Ravens
2) Titans
3) Chargers

2008:
1) Bears
2) Jaguars
3) Patriots
4) Eagles
5) Cowboys
6) Saints
7) Chargers

2007:
1) Eagles
2) Saints
3) Chargers

2006:
1) Rams
2) Saints
3) Eagles
4) 9ers
5) Lions
6) Giants
7) Chargers

2005:
1) Raiders
2) Eagles
3) Giants
4) Bengals
5) Chargers

2004:
1) Eagles
2) Texans
3) Bears
4) Chargers

2003:
1) Chargers (congratulations)

2002:
1) Raiders
2) Rams
3) Chargers

2001 (when supposedly Turner instilled the system):
1) Rams
2) Giants
3) Raiders
4) Bucs
5) Eagles
6) Packers
7) Chiefs
8) Lions
9) Saints
10) Chargers

2000:
1) Jets
2) skins
3) Rams
4) Packers
5) Cardinals
6) Giants
7) Jets (again)
8) 9ers
9) Colts
10) Seahawks
11) Chiefs
12) San Diego

1999:
1) Rams
2) Packers
3) skins
4) Giants
5) Bucs
6) Colts
7) Browns
8) 9ers
9) Cardinals
10) Titans
11) Bears
12) Chargers

When you look at it like this it seems that Cam had a bigger impact on the organization then Norv did as an O-coordinator.

IgorBStrange
05-22-2010, 03:22 AM
I would almost agree with
"Wake me when the Chargers win a Super Bowl"

But since they have only won one AFC Championship in 50 years one would think of Rip Van Winkle.

Oh, wait, I know....
Blame the kicker, just don't cut him. They need a scapegoat every year they choke in the playoffs.

BOLTMAN-1
05-22-2010, 04:24 AM
Dude that's cool and all, but uh that was like 11 years ago. I'm pretty sure that the game has changed since then thus depleting Norv's "outdated logic" and bringing in a new offensive genius: Josh Mcdaniels!

Dude, aren't we entitled to trophy polish too? You donks are masters at it. Besides, your supposed to be drunk and passed out by now.

Beagle
05-22-2010, 05:10 AM

as i said last year....

Yeah because being the OC for the all time best Offense ever then taking a guy who had not started a game since HS and not missing a beat isn't enough.. :smug: weak even for the off season.

Beagle
05-22-2010, 05:12 AM
Dude, aren't we entitled to trophy polish too? You donks are masters at it. Besides, your supposed to be drunk and passed out by now.

You have no trophys.

If trophy polishing is sad ,how sad is polishing someone elses?:P

Freyaka
05-22-2010, 10:30 AM

as i said last year....

I can't believe you actually tried to use the words "norv turner" and "offensive genius" in the same sentance.....LOL. When was the last time any of the QB's that norv worked with had 4800+ yards and 50 TD's in a season?

chazoe60
05-22-2010, 11:05 AM

There you go calling someone a drunk again, you hypocritical moron. NoBrains, what a dumbass.

CHARGER$
05-22-2010, 11:11 AM
There you go calling someone a drunk again, you hypocritical moron. NoBrains, what a dumbass.

Whoa lol, i think he its because Broncofan! said he was drinking in another thread. Cant we all just get along.:D

McSmashie
05-22-2010, 11:15 AM
If McD *REALLY* wanted to be like Norv, he would rub greasy fatty bacon all over his face and hope to get an excellent case of Norv's acne.

Or on his back to get Merriman's backne. :D But I dont think he wants to emulate a roider.

I'm pretty dang sure there has been 2 back sets long before that turdboat came along.

They better hope their turdboat is a floater or they are sunk.

Whoa lol, i think he its because Broncofan! said he was drinking in another thread. Cant we all just get along.:D

Beer me and we are all good.... :D

CHARGER$
05-22-2010, 11:25 AM
If McD *REALLY* wanted to be like Norv, he would rub greasy fatty bacon all over his face and hope to get an excellent case of Norv's acne.

What acne?
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2007/images/10/01/p1_norv.jpg

I will admit though, he is no pretty boy! like....
http://i2.cdn.turner.com/si/2009/writers/peter_king/10/25/mmqb/josh%20mcdaniels.jpg

Beer me and we are all good....

:beer:

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
05-22-2010, 11:33 AM
The only thing we stole from you guys was the heart of your Defense.

Your HOF running back went to the Jets.

Shelflyfe
05-22-2010, 11:51 AM
How many times have we heard that Norv Turner is on the hot seat, yet somehow he avoids being cut because no one else would want to coach the bolts... Pretty sure that what McD did with Orton was way more than Turner would have done, sure hes a decent play caller but it takes more than that to run a solid offense... we will see in a few years just how McD is...but I have faith in him and our offense.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
05-22-2010, 11:56 AM
Your HOF running back went to the Jets.

LT must have thought to himself, "If you can't beat em', then join em'."

chazoe60
05-22-2010, 11:58 AM
LT must have thought to himself, "If you can't beat em', then join em'."

He saw a little flaw in Greene's mechanics as he tried the "Tomlinson" while crossing the goal line and he just wanted to help the kid iron it out.:D

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
05-22-2010, 12:00 PM
He saw a little flaw in Greene's mechanics as he tried the "Tomlinson" while crossing the goal line and he just wanted to help the kid iron it out.:D

LOL, I think Cro thought he would give his input too. They must have thought if this kid is going to be doing it dozens of times against SD over the next few years he better get it right! :P

McSmashie
05-22-2010, 12:12 PM
What acne?
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2007/images/10/01/p1_norv.jpg

I will admit though, he is no pretty boy! like....
http://i2.cdn.turner.com/si/2009/writers/peter_king/10/25/mmqb/josh%20mcdaniels.jpg

:beer:

Oooooooooooooh, thats right! I forgot Norv ProActives it. I guess after the baconing, McD have to work on the scarring. :eek:

:D

BroncosFanAddict23
05-22-2010, 12:26 PM
I can't read less then a college degree level and i can't hear em cuz i have 2 vince lombardi trophies clogging my ears.

ChargersDivison
05-22-2010, 12:37 PM
McD is one of the worst offensive Cord's in the business. He took a top 3 offense in yds and made them horrible.

Norv in SD and never out of the top 5 in scoring on offense.

Norv has won SB's as the best OC in the business, Mcd rode BB, Brady and Moss' back.

Did someone say no one would want to coach SD? LMAO! If you asked any coach what job they would want in the NFL SD would be top 3, if not #1.

Den?? Ehhh not even top 15.

Mcd is just another BB flunkey that will fail like all the others, he just doesn't have IT. And Orton is nothing short of putrid.

Officially the worst QB in the AFCW, congrats Den.

Amari24
05-22-2010, 03:31 PM
McD is one of the worst offensive Cord's in the business. He took a top 3 offense in yds and made them horrible.

Norv has won SB's as the best OC in the business, Mcd rode BB, Brady and Moss' back.

Did someone say no one would want to coach SD? LMAO! If you asked any coach what job they would want in the NFL SD would be top 3, if not #1.

Mcd is just another BB flunkey that will fail like all the others, he just doesn't have IT. And Orton is nothing short of putrid.

Kyle Boller would disagree with that.

Beagle
05-22-2010, 05:04 PM

Officially the worst QB in the AFCW, congrats Den.Norv rode the Big three HOFers and Jimmy Johnson to the superbowl..then they won again after he left and thier yards and points went up proving my point. Norv is 90-98-1 as a HC..4-4 in the playoffs next subject?

Norv Turner
Games over .500: -8
Super Bowl Wins: 0
Overall Championships: 0
Conference Championships: 0
Division Championships: 4

NFLfan..MLBzzzz
05-23-2010, 12:43 AM
Norv rode the Big three HOFers and Jimmy Johnson to the superbowl..then they won again after he left and thier yards and points went up proving my point. Norv is 90-98-1 as a HC..4-4 in the playoffs next subject?

Norv Turner
Games over .500: -8
Division Championships: 4

Here lets do McGenious since we are at it:

Games over .500: 0
Division Championships: 0

Guess when you add it all up Josh looks like one big Zero.......:D

Oh wait....he is good at something. Losing 8 games in the division standings in 10 weeks is VERY impressive. Kinda took the heat of Shanarat for his epic gag job in 08' :clap:

RealBronco
05-23-2010, 12:49 AM
and the chargers just came up with the two back set all by themselves recently did they? lol like the article says, everyone steals from everyone.

pretty certain the two back set was NOT a norv turner original. :laugh:

RealBronco
05-23-2010, 01:00 AM

you do realize Josh McDaniels has 3 Super Bowl rings right? Not to mention being the only Offensive Coordinator to lead a record breaking scoring offense to 16-0 in a regular season.

Beagle
05-23-2010, 04:18 AM
[/B]

Here lets do McGenious since we are at it:

Games over .500: 0
Division Championships: 0

Guess when you add it all up Josh looks like one big Zero.......:D

Oh wait....he is good at something. Losing 8 games in the division standings in 10 weeks is VERY impressive. Kinda took the heat of Shanarat for his epic gag job in 08' :clap: The track record of McDanials is one season which shows no pattern at all.Norvs HC carrer is 12 seasons long showing a definate pattern. Even with one season Mcdanials already has Norv beat in the win loss % while norv gets the nod at divison titles

NFLfan..MLBzzzz
05-23-2010, 03:22 PM
The track record of McDanials is one season which shows no pattern at all.Norvs HC carrer is 12 seasons long showing a definate pattern. Even with one season Mcdanials already has Norv beat in the win loss % while norv gets the nod at divison titles

Lets give McDaniels the nod at mid season meltdowns too then. :salute:

Tellway
05-23-2010, 04:54 PM

as i said last year....

we don't blame you for putting up a wanna be ring on your posts, its normal for you to try to emulate a REAL sb ring winner...hmmmm...BLAM BLAM :helmet::helmet: now watch me swagger away...lol roflmao :logo:

Beagle
05-23-2010, 05:20 PM
Lets give McDaniels the nod at mid season meltdowns too then. :salute:

Nah lets not Norv Turner 1996 washington redskins 8-1 start finished 9-7 missed the playoffs.

Care to try again or are you tired of being wrong yet?

Let give McDanials the nod for never having a losing season or we can give Norv the nod for losing seasons at 6 which ever way you want it.Kinda funny when you think about it.

NFLfan..MLBzzzz
05-23-2010, 06:09 PM
Nah lets not Norv Turner 1996 washington redskins 8-1 start finished 9-7 missed the playoffs.

Care to try again or are you tired of being wrong yet?

Let give McDanials the nod for never having a losing season or we can give Norv the nod for losing seasons at 6 which ever way you want it.Kinda funny when you think about it.

Atleast Norv didnt need to cheat to get his rings as an OC. Cant say the same about Josh.

Amari24
05-23-2010, 06:12 PM
Atleast Norv didnt need to cheat to get his rings as an OC. Cant say the same about Josh.

Your thinking of Belichick. McD wasn't involved with the Pats using electronics to steal signals and such. That makes your post :incomplete:

NoRingNoGlory
05-23-2010, 06:33 PM
we don't blame you for putting up a wanna be ring on your posts, its normal for you to try to emulate a REAL sb ring winner...hmmmm...BLAM BLAM :helmet::helmet: now watch me swagger away...lol roflmao :logo:

Rolf Tellway.
You still guzzling the same orange koolaids mixture?

baphamet
05-23-2010, 06:35 PM
lol too many hilarious donk fan responses and not enough time! :laugh:

i love the people who say that MCD is better because he has rings LOL ignorance is bliss indeed. :smug:

also, it doesn't matter how good these guys were as OC, i don't see you guys ever not once credit norv for what he did as a OC.

so get those weak double standards out of my face. MCD obviously feels he has to steal from norv to even have a chance to compete on offense, if he was the "offensive genius" he wouldn't have to steal from anybody, period end of story... :D

baphamet
05-23-2010, 06:38 PM
Your thinking of Belichick. McD wasn't involved with the Pats using electronics to steal signals and such. That makes your post :incomplete:

he benefited from it by being the teams offensive coordinator, he actually was the one doing the cheating by getting the inside information and exploiting it.

maybe his failure to field a decent offense outside of NE so far has something to do with that? :P

chazoe60
05-23-2010, 06:40 PM

i love the people who say that MCD is better because he has rings LOL ignorance us bliss indeed. :smug:

also, it doesn't matter how good these guys were as OC, i don't see you guys ever not once credit norv for what he did as a OC.

so get those weak double standards out of my face. MCD obviously feels has to steal from norv to even have a chance compete on offense, if he was the "offensive genius" he wouldn't have to steal from anybody, period end of story... :D

Talk about ridiculous, you're final paragraph reads like something written by a person who knows absolutely nothing about the NFL. Thanks for the :laugh: though.

Every team and every coach steals stuff every year. Get a grip.

Amari24
05-23-2010, 06:41 PM

i love the people who say that MCD is better because he has rings LOL ignorance us bliss indeed. :smug:

so get those weak double standards out of my face. MCD obviously feels has to steal from norv to even have a chance compete on offense, if he was the "offensive genius" he wouldn't have to steal from anybody, period end of story... :D

Yeah, I like how people are saying Norv is better because of his Division Titles. Norv is indeed a good OC. But he hasn't done anything to convince me hes the best or that hes significantly better than McD. And I still don't get how McD is stealing from him. Its not like the Two-back set was originally Norv's idea. Thats like saying we're stealing from Lebeau by running a 3-4 defense. The point of the matter is, ALL coaches steal from eachother. End of story.

baphamet
05-23-2010, 06:50 PM
Talk about ridiculous, you're final paragraph reads like something written by a person who knows absolutely nothing about the NFL. Thanks for the :laugh: though.

Every team and every coach steals stuff every year. Get a grip.

what has norv stolen as far as his offensive scheme goes? you are clearly taking my last statement out of context or you just don't seem to get it , bro.

yeah teams copy each other when they are successful with something new like the wildcat (which norv has not adopted to his offense) or running backs by committee (which norv has used but not directly by choice given the fact that LT simply couldn't not carry the load anymore, not because he was trying to copy)

lets face it, when you are the team with great success on offense or defense, you are not copying anyone. but lets get one thing straight (since apparently you don't seem to get it), i am only talking about offensive scheming, not defense and ST.

if MCD was talkiing about steeling defensive strategies, i wouldn't blame him since he is considered this so called "offensive genius" and not a "defensive genius" know what i mean? probably not...:rolleyes:

chazoe60
05-23-2010, 06:54 PM
what has norv stolen as far as his offensive scheme goes? you are clearly taking my last statement out of context or you just don't seem to get it , bro.

yeah teams copy each other when they are successful with something new like the wildcat (which norv has not adopted to his offense) or running backs by committee (which norv has used but not directly by choice given the fact that LT simply couldn't not carry the load anymore, not because he was trying to copy)

lets face it, when you are the team with great success on offense or defense, you are not copying anyone. but lets get one thing straight (since apparently you don't seem to get it), i am only talking about offensive scheming, not defense and ST.

if MCD was talkiing about steeling defensive strategies, i wouldn't blame him since he is considered this so called "offensive genius" and not a "defensive genius" know what i mean? probably not...:rolleyes:
Yeah, because Norv invented every concept he uses.:rolleyes: Sure bud.

NoRingNoGlory
05-23-2010, 06:57 PM
McD stole when he entered the NFL and continues to steal. He admitted stealing from the offensive genius Urban Meyer from the University of Florida and bringing his schemes into the NFL. He's never invented anything and is most definitely not a leader. He's still riding on the strings of coach Meyer, LOL. Don't believe me? ...
http://fifthdown.blogs.nytimes.com/2010/04/23/mcdaniels-has-great-faith-in-tebows-talents/

Is McD stealing from Norv "Genius"? You damn right he is. And I'm sure there are others. McD is just like all the other koolaid donks of this board. He's already comparing Teblow with Big Ben and McNabb. ROFL McD, dufas!
And for McD to run his mouth saying "we're gonna do this and we're gonna do that...ROFL....what a total baffoon!

“No college quarterback – or very few I should say – have run or done what we’re going to do" - Josh McDaniels April 2010

McDaniels compared Tebow’s ability to improvise to Ben Roethlisberger’s and Donovan McNabb’s.....ROFL...and the guy hasn't even taken a single snap in the NFL.

He steals, he runs his mouth, he acts like a total baffoon when he wins...what next? McD is the Jamarcus of coaches. Fricken' loser. :rockon:

Amari24
05-23-2010, 06:57 PM

I doubt Norv invented the "Two-back" set that you guys are claiming that McD has stolen.

Beagle
05-23-2010, 06:58 PM

if MCD was talkiing about steeling defensive strategies, i wouldn't blame him since he is considered this so called "offensive genius" and not a "defensive genius" know what i mean? probably not...:rolleyes:Everything..it's all beeen done before. His offense is part Air Coryell(everyones is) Part Joe Gibbs,part John Robinson who he coached under at USC and LA Rams.

Amari24
05-23-2010, 07:00 PM
McD stole when he entered the NFL and continues to steal. He admitted stealing from the offensive genius Urban Meyer from the University of Florida and bringing his schemes into the NFL. He's never invented anything and is most definitely not a leader. He's still riding on the strings of coach Meyer, LOL. Don't believe me? ...
http://fifthdown.blogs.nytimes.com/2010/04/23/mcdaniels-has-great-faith-in-tebows-talents/

Is McD stealing from Norv "Genius"? You damn right he is. And I'm sure there are others. McD is just like all the other koolaid donks of this board. He's already comparing Teblow with Big Ben and McNabb. ROFL McD, dufas!
And for McD to run his mouth saying "we're gonna do this and we're gonna do that...ROFL....what a total baffoon!

“No college quarterback – or very few I should say – have run or done what we’re going to do" - Josh McDaniels April 2010

McDaniels compared Tebow’s ability to improvise to Ben Roethlisberger’s and Donovan McNabb’s.....ROFL...and the guy hasn't even taken a single snap in the NFL.

He steals, he runs his mouth, he acts like a total baffoon when he wins...what next? McD is the Jamarcus of coaches. Fricken' loser. :rockon:

LOL I thought you were done with these kind of post kid. Name me 5 offensive schemes that Norv has invented himself. Actually, name me 2 that he has invented. And whats wrong with comparing Tebow to Big Ben and McNabb? Its no different than you guys comparing Mathews to LT when he has yet to take a carry in the NFL.

chazoe60
05-23-2010, 07:03 PM

So are you just going to shelve that BOLTMAN-1 account or are you going to continue to post trash and idiotic statements with both accounts?

baphamet
05-23-2010, 07:06 PM
Yeah, because Norv invented every concept he uses.:eyeroll: Sure bud.

what has he copied and changed on his offense then? give me an example of something he has copied since being the OC of the Dallas cowboys.

of course he wasn't born with the knowledge he has on offense currently, just like he hasn't always been considered an "offensive genius".

when you are that good of an offensive mastermind (norv) or even considered to be (MCD) you are not steeling any strategies from other lesser offensive coaches.

seriously, you guys are saying that MCD is so great for what he did with NE's offense, if that is so and its all because MCD is such a genius then why would he need to change anything that drastic about his offense? that's my point.

norv is considered one of if not the best offensive mind in the NFL today, regardless of his career as a HC outside of SD.

he isn't steeling anything from anybody as far as his offensive scheme goes, if you have examples of why i am wrong please feel free to post them. :coffee:

NoRingNoGlory
05-23-2010, 07:08 PM
So are you just going to shelve that BOLTMAN-1 account or are you going to continue to post trash and idiotic statements with both accounts?

Who the hell is Bot man-1? I have 1 account dude. What is your problem?

chazoe60
05-23-2010, 07:09 PM
Who the hell is Bot man-1? I have 1 account dude. What is your problem?

Sure, moron. :rolleyes:

baphamet
05-23-2010, 07:12 PM
Everything..it's all beeen done before. His offense is part Air Coryell(everyones is) Part Joe Gibbs,part John Robinson who he coached under at USC and LA Rams.

has norv made any drastic changes to his scheme since being the OC of the Dallas cowboys? when you are an offensive genius and you run the offense everyone els is copying, you steel from nobody.

i am not saying MCD is not a good play caller, he obviously was at NE. but i don't think (and never have) he is the "offensive genius" a lot of you all seem to think he is.

ChargersDivison
05-23-2010, 07:12 PM
Mcdaniels = 0 SB rings as a OC. He was a position coach in NE if that when they won any SB's.

Norv was OC and won SB rings and was critical in building a dynastic offense.

Mcdaniels couldn't hold Norv's acne cream. Get serious. Norv is 32-16 in SD and 3-3 in the playoffs with 3 division titles. Mcdanny won't accomplish that his whole short career as a head coach.

It's like comparing the show "Car Pool" to "LOST".

Joshecalpoly
05-23-2010, 07:14 PM

Nah hes better because he was coordinator on the highest scoring team in NFL history (with the most completed passes and the most first downs) and during one of the most successful regular seasons any team has ever had but like Norv he didnt win a SB when he was incharge but unlike Norv he made it there. Not to mention the next year he managed to be the coordinator of a game that had 0 penalties which shows he and BB know discipline.

So in 2007 when McD was the play caller and happened to make his team #1 in scoring offense means nothing but it means something you were #5 right. By the way you were #1 in the year before he got here which means Cam was a better coordinator and your regressed like your running game (which LT talked about). He had little to no impact in SF but they sucked before he got there and did the same thing in Oakland. In the last 5 years Norv was better then McD twice which were his last 2 years.

Also we were 16th and 21st the year before that and 17th before that in scoring in 2008 and fell to 20th unless your talking about yards which SD was less than NE in 2007 and 2008, while SF was worse then NE in 2006 and Oak was worse then NE in 2005.

Cutler was known for messing up in the redzone, Marshall was known for dropping balls and in the redzone better blocking teams score thus Hillis and Scheff were useless.

Lyghts Out
05-23-2010, 07:15 PM
LOL I thought you were done with these kind of post kid. Name me 5 offensive schemes that Norv has invented himself. Actually, name me 2 that he has invented. And whats wrong with comparing Tebow to Big Ben and McNabb? Its no different than you guys comparing Mathews to LT when he has yet to take a carry in the NFL.

Kinda hard to invent anything anymore these days....What Norv does is put his signature on a scheme/Offensive game plan season after season, and has GREAT success with it.

Beagle
05-23-2010, 07:21 PM
what has he copied and changed on his offense then? give me an example of something he has copied since being the OC of the Dallas cowboys.
of course he wasn't born with the knowledge he has on offense currently, just like he hasn't always been considered an "offensive genius".

when you are that good of an offensive mastermind (norv) or even considered to be (MCD) you are not steeling any strategies from other lesser offensive coaches.

seriously, you guys are saying that MCD is so great for what he did with NE's offense, if that is so and its all because MCD is such a genius then why would he need to change anything that drastic about his offense? that's my point.

norv is considered one of if not the best offensive mind in the NFL today, regardless of his career as a HC outside of SD.

he isn't steeling anything from anybody as far as his offensive scheme goes, if you have examples of why i am wrong please feel free to post them. :coffee: He spreads em out 4 wide and one little setback on the goal line.never did that in Dallas...ever! No Idea where he stole that from maybe the Greatest show on turf? it was a bad idea.

Useing your logic McDanials hasn't stolen anything either..they ran 2 set back in NE and we ran it last year too.He is just going to do more of it this year....or is he?

I don't think anyones saying he needed to be born with . Just that he hasn't done anything original.. Nor has he done anything on a consistant basis..other than come into a game with 30-40 possible screen plays but then again Joe Gibbs did that too. But he won 3 superbowls.

baphamet
05-23-2010, 07:48 PM
He spreads em out 4 wide and one little setback on the goal line.never did that in Dallas...ever! No Idea where he stole that from maybe the Greatest show on turf? it was a bad idea.

i think i know what you are talking about and he does that to compensate for crappy run blocking, i don't know if he copied off anyone, that is just something he had to do to try and spread out the defense so they can get a little more room to run.

Useing your logic McDanials hasn't stolen anything either..they ran 2 set back in NE and we ran it last year too.He is just going to do more of it this year....or is he?

MCD directly said he is gonna copy the way the chargers utilize their backs in the passing game (not word for word but we all knew what he meant)

maybe it is a smoke screen, that would not surprise me one bit coming from the wanna be hoodie.

but regardless, it is smack worthy and hilarious because of how you donk fans think he is such an "offensive genius" :laugh:

I don't think anyones saying he needed to be born with . Just that he hasn't done anything original.. Nor has he done anything on a consistant basis..other than come into a game with 30-40 possible screen plays but then again Joe Gibbs did that too. But he won 3 superbowls.

norv won SB's as an assistant so did MCD, norv is now considered an offensive genius so is MCD, norv doesn't need to copy off other offensive minds while being considered an "offensive genius" MCD does.......does that make him a genius or a wanna be genius?

Joshecalpoly
05-23-2010, 07:52 PM
Kinda hard to invent anything anymore these days....What Norv does is put his signature on a scheme/Offensive game plan season after season, and has GREAT success with it.

True heck Norv's scheme is similar to the Aces scheme of Gibbs and really since that was developed not much has changed in the NFL, because defenses havent changed that much since Lawrence Taylor except they are bigger and faster thanks to science.

Still not many coaches have brought the spread offense successfully to the NFL but McD did in 2007. Most people found that fairly impressive and what he did with Cassel was also impressive. Brady said he helped him develop into the QB **** Rehbein died before 2001 season and besides Weis and a year of John Hufnagel he really didnt have any other person developing him. Really Weis and Rehbein are most responsible for Brady and that part is more over hyped then anything. Still the fact he also was a defensive assistant when the Pats had one of the best secondaries in the NFL and a scout on a team with one of the best scouting in the NFL shows some other skills.

12and4
05-23-2010, 07:55 PM
Wake me up when the Dolts win a Super Bowl..

:coffee:

your gonna be in one long coma

Joshecalpoly
05-23-2010, 07:56 PM
i think i know what you are talking about and he does that to compensate for crappy run blocking, i don't know if he copied off anyone, that is just something he had to do to try and spread out the defense so they can get a little more room to run.

MCD directly said he is gonna copy the way the chargers utilize their backs in the passing game (not word for word but we all knew what he meant)

maybe it is a smoke screen, that would not surprise me one bit coming from the wanna be hoodie.

but regardless, it is smack worthy and hilarious because of how you donk fans think he is such an "offensive genius" :laugh:

norv won SB's as an assistant so did MCD, norv is now considered an offensive genius so is MCD, norv doesn't need to copy off other offensive minds while being considered an "offensive genius" MCD does.......does that make him a genius or a wanna be genius?

Name one coordinator in the last 20 years that uses an original scheme and as I said before other teams use duel backs something SD has used for many years even before Norv became the coordinator in SD. Also other teams use there backs for passing which you claim SD is best at but hasnt been best at since 2003.

Cam Cameron was the coordinator when you used the duel back system the best and he was the coordinator when you had a higher scoring team.

Amari24
05-23-2010, 08:03 PM
Name one coordinator in the last 20 years that uses an original scheme and as I said before other teams use duel backs something SD has used for many years even before Norv became the coordinator in SD. Also other teams use there backs for passing which you claim SD is best at but hasnt been best at since 2003.

The simple fact is that Norv never had an original scheme to begin with. And as you implied most coordinators don't. Didn't McD use duel backs in NE as well? So I wouldn't say its stealing in the sense hes already familiar with it just like he is with the spread offense.

Joshecalpoly
05-23-2010, 08:18 PM
This thread is :incomplete: just for the simple fact that Norv never had an original scheme to begin with. Didn't McD use duel backs in NE? So I wouldn't say its stealing in the sense hes already familiar with it. And SD is no where near the best when it comes to using backs for passing.

Your right the F-Back System he is credited for is identical to the H-back system Gibbs invented which was a variation of the Coryell offense Don Coryell invented (in SD).

Every team uses a variation of Smash Mouth, the Coryell Offense, the West Coast Offense, and the Wildcat. The Pistol was used in 08 with the Chiefs along with the Spread which has only been successfully used by the Cardinals and the Patriots, which means only Todd Haley and McDhave done it . No one uses the spread option or the Wing T, Run and Shoot has been gone since the mid 90's and the Pro Set has vanished.

Nordstrom
05-23-2010, 08:44 PM
Only one truth can be said about McDaniels as a Head Coach: He owns the biggest choke job in NFL history. Going 6-0 then missing the playoffs is a shear work of art.

Then again, selecting Tim Tebow just might be his masterpiece-- à la Michelangelo's David and DaVinci's Mona Lisa.

Jer_ber73
05-23-2010, 09:15 PM
Only one truth can be said about McDaniels as a Head Coach: He owns the biggest choke job in NFL history. Going 6-0 then missing the playoffs is a shear work of art.

Then again, selecting Tim Tebow just might be his masterpiece-- à la Michelangelo's David and DaVinci's Mona Lisa.

All Charger fans are the same. Why are you even here. Go on your owns sight and spew your crap. You SPLIT the series with the lowly Broncos and LOST to the backed into the playoffs JETS. This is the only thing you can contribute to the conversation? What are you 10?

Joshecalpoly
05-23-2010, 09:15 PM

Actually the 03 Vikes and the 78 skins did the same thing besides that no other team did that since the merger. Not to mention if Marshall didnt claim he pulled a hammy and then refused to get it looked at we most likely would have won against KC and made the playoffs.

Being 4-2 against Norv as a play caller is pretty impressive if Norv werent a choke artist himself.

kishzilla
05-24-2010, 01:14 AM
Actually the 03 Vikes and the 78 skins did the same thing besides that no other team did that since the merger. Not to mention if Marshall didnt claim he pulled a hammy and then refused to get it looked at we most likely would have won against KC and made the playoffs.

Being 4-2 against Norv as a play caller is pretty impressive if Norv werent a choke artist himself.

Gaffney had 213 yards in Marshall's place and Marshall just had surgery for the injury....

Marshall isn't why we lost that game and even if we had won it we would have missed the PO's IIRC.

But regardless,

I don't know who anointed McDaniels or Norv as any kind of Geniuses and I'm not sure why baph is throwing that word around so loosely. A good HC utilizes whatever scheme, playcalling, tricky workarounds, or whatever to give the team he has the best advantage he can. Key words there "the team he has". I'm pretty certain that if McDaniels had the kind of players he wanted/needed in place to enact his vision of what he would want on the field, we would not be having this conversation, i.e. Cassell, bigger linemen, etc.

The guy has had the team for one full season and 1 1/2 offseasons. He needs enough time to get things going the way he wants to before we can make any kind of assertions of his abilities as a HC. Until he has had at least 3 to 4 seasons under his belt, we cant make a fully educated guess.

Shanahan, lest we forget, went 8-8 his first year with the Broncos with a HOF QB, and 1-3 and 7-9 his first 2 years as a HC, and he truly is considered an "Offense Genius" albeit a horrible GM.

Recognizing something that works, and then recognizing that it could be utilized to work for your team isn't stealing, and it isn't a sign of McDaniels' inability to come up with new ideas or something, thats just retarded to try and make that jump.

The article said

Broncos coach Josh McDaniels said earlier this week his offense would use more two-back sets on running downs this year. He added he, like all NFL coaches, steal formations and plays each offseason from teams who have demonstrated success with them. For proof, look at the Wildcat. Miami isn’t the only team running it.

Mike Klis is the one who is saying he's taking it from the Chargers not McD. Who's to say McD isn't stealing it from the SUPERBOWL WINNING SAINTS. :laugh: Let's see, which would I choose..........;)

I say the guy who steals nothing and tries to do it all on his own is the idiot. The real smart guys take what works and tweak it and make it better. Just ask Bill Gates. Think he's a Genius? He stole the idea for a graphical operating system and the mouse from Steve Jobs, CEO of Apple Computer, who stole the idea from Xerox.......

Bottom line is,

this thread/article = http://www.google.com/url?source=imgres&ct=tbn&q=http://findicons.com/files/icons/2219/dot_pictograms/128/trash_recycle_bin_garbage.png&ei=qjP6S_n7A4a-NoKt8eMI&sa=X&oi=image_landing_page_redirect&ct=legacy&usg=AFQjCNF8sxiqwGeVNDH86e5oz7JpRrLrSQ

Joshecalpoly
05-24-2010, 01:46 AM
Gaffney had 213 yards in Marshall's place and Marshall just had surgery for the injury....

Marshall isn't why we lost that game and even if we had won it we would have missed the PO's IIRC.

But regardless,

I don't know who anointed McDaniels or Norv as any kind of Geniuses and I'm not sure why baph is throwing that word around so loosely. A good HC utilizes whatever scheme, playcalling, tricky workarounds, or whatever to give the team he has the best advantage he can. Key words there "the team he has". I'm pretty certain that if McDaniels had the kind of players he wanted/needed in place to enact his vision of what he would want on the field, we would not be having this conversation, i.e. Cassell, bigger linemen, etc.

The guy has had the team for one full season and 1 1/2 offseasons. He needs enough time to get things going the way he wants to before we can make any kind of assertions of his abilities as a HC. Until he has had at least 3 to 4 seasons under his belt, we cant make a fully educated guess.

Shanahan, lest we forget, went 8-8 his first year with the Broncos with a HOF QB, and 1-3 and 7-9 his first 2 years as a HC, and he truly is considered an "Offense Genius" albeit a horrible GM.

Recognizing something that works, and then recognizing that it could be utilized to work for your team isn't stealing, and it isn't a sign of McDaniels' inability to come up with new ideas or something, thats just retarded to try and make that jump.

The article said

Mike Klis is the one who is saying he's taking it from the Chargers not McD. Who's to say McD isn't stealing it from the SUPERBOWL WINNING SAINTS. :laugh: Let's see, which would I choose..........;)

I say the guy who steals nothing and tries to do it all on his own is the idiot. The real smart guys take what works and tweak it and make it better. Just ask Bill Gates. Think he's a Genius? He stole the idea for a graphical operating system and the mouse from Steve Jobs, CEO of Apple Computer, who stole the idea from Xerox.......

Bottom line is,

this thread/article = http://www.google.com/url?source=imgres&ct=tbn&q=http://findicons.com/files/icons/2219/dot_pictograms/128/trash_recycle_bin_garbage.png&ei=qjP6S_n7A4a-NoKt8eMI&sa=X&oi=image_landing_page_redirect&ct=legacy&usg=AFQjCNF8sxiqwGeVNDH86e5oz7JpRrLrSQ

Hip surgery not hamstring but like I said in another forum he could have felt the pain from the hip and thought it was the hammy but still I dont know why he didnt go to the trainer.

But anyway
We needed to fix our scoring ability many considered us one of the worst redzone and 3rd downs. We had a great passing team but what people overlook was the fact we could not score (never in the top 15 with Cutler) and we had a bad history of injured backs. This all points into a new blocking scheme which usually changes based on the coach you have since McD is used to power blocking which is built for redzone and 3rd down conversions it only made sense he got rid of some of the players who could not block in that system.

The truth is our offense has been built around Marshall who needed to make plays at the beginning of the game for our offense to get going however he had a bad percentage of doing this and would drop many passes early especially in the red zone. This was Shanny and McD's fault for treating him as a possession receiver.

Shanny was forced out which is a referendum on our team and gives the new head coach the authority to change what he sees fit.

NoRingNoGlory
05-24-2010, 06:06 AM
I love how this thread is drawing the truth out of donk fans how they really feel about McDufas. Were'nt the donks just recently cryin for his head? They even started web sites and blogs
http://www.firejoshmcdanielsnow.com/
How did McD suddenly go from McChokemaster to McGenius after pulling off the biggest monumental collapse ever by any HC after starting 6-0 with all that talent? Who gives a rip what he did in his short stint with the Patriots. They were already a winning team long before he got there with many SB rings riding on the schemes of Pioli and Belichick. I'll tell you who looks like a genius, Belichick does for getting rid of him. Bronco fans, desperate for something, anything positive to happen, got their hopes dashed to pieces last season after what McPeanuthead did to the team with his "genius".

Oh how quick to forgive and forget are these desperate donk fans. Whats new under the orange sun in Dove Valley? Nothing. Another season of donk fans running their mouths including their HC about whats gonna happen before kickoff. I can count on 1 hand the donk fans of this board who are more realistic, who are skeptical about McNumbnuts and what to expect this year. Its comical how donk fans are trying to convince themselves how a bonified choke artist is suddenly this genius when he has done absolutely nothing for the Broncos franchise except bring shame and embarrassment to they guy who hired him.

This is not the way to coach Josh:

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/tcrl7BPY-64/0.jpg

jdubv724
05-24-2010, 06:14 AM
How the hell did Klis come to this conclusion?

Since when did Norv Turner invent a two back formation?

Why the hell is trollmet hunting for Broncos news? Is it because he's worried?

And what the hell is going on with VJ, Merroid, Floyd, and McNeil?

NoRingNoGlory
05-24-2010, 06:22 AM
http://i705.photobucket.com/albums/ww57/bpdouglass/McDaniels-1.jpg

(Press) Coach McDaniels, can you please tell us in one sentence how you could possibly go 2-8 after winning 6 straight games in a row? Even Al Davis won more games than you did in your final 10 games of the season.

NoRingNoGlory
05-24-2010, 06:59 AM
Has anyone tried this?

Coach McDanielle's is a Genius (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqzu9XbZrlQ&feature=related)

LordTrychon
05-24-2010, 07:04 AM
I would like to congratulate Norv Turner for inventing the two back set.

I think it will revolutionize football, if not the world. :salute!:

Lyghts Out
05-24-2010, 07:34 AM
How the hell did Klis come to this conclusion?

And what the hell is going on with VJ, Merroid, Floyd, and McNeil?

I can understand your confusion here, since you are used to having your stars cut and/or traded when things arent going absolutely perfectly with them....but they are okay, and they will be playing and winning with the SD Chargers this season, and if AJ wants them back (i.e., productive players with talent left in the tank, unlike LT and JW), theyll be there next season too by performing at an acceptable SD level we have come to demand.

NoRingNoGlory
05-24-2010, 08:09 AM
I would like to congratulate Norv Turner for inventing the two back set.

I think it will revolutionize football, if not the world. :salute!:

I would like to congratulate Gosh McDanielle's for inventing the 6-0~2-8 Choke Stretch.

It has revolutionized the meaning of choking in professional sports around the world.

Even Al Davis learned something new last year.

chazoe60
05-24-2010, 08:32 AM
I has revolutionized the meaning of choking in professional sports around the world.

Yes you have

Game
05-24-2010, 08:41 AM
Pshhhhhh Mcd took Tom Brady to a 16-0 season and went like 11-5 under Matt Cassel. He owns Norv Turner. Mcd owned Chargers with :orton: but when Simms came in he threw duck fart interceptions. Kinda sad really. :sad:

Last time I checked Sims was only in there for 1-2 series in the 2nd meeting last year. The chargers proceeded to take the broncos behind the sheed and give them an old fashion ass whippin'. mcwho should learn not to write checks his body can't cash. Dumbest move ever to walk by the defense of the chargers and say we own you. I think that was the only good game that merriman had all year. How said is that, the bronco coach gets him pumped to play.

NoRingNoGlory
05-24-2010, 09:23 AM
Last time I checked Sims was only in there for 1-2 series in the 2nd meeting last year. The chargers proceeded to take the broncos behind the sheed and give them an old fashion ass whippin'. mcwho should learn not to write checks his body can't cash. Dumbest move ever to walk by the defense of the chargers and say we own you. I think that was the only good game that merriman had all year. How said is that, the bronco coach gets him pumped to play.

I love it when the Broncos get the Chargers pumped to play.
Let the trash talk flow from Dove Valley to Qualcomm....keep talkin' Denver, keep talkin...its all you got.

jdubv724
05-24-2010, 09:27 AM
I can understand your confusion here, since you are used to having your stars cut and/or traded when things arent going absolutely perfectly with them....but they are okay, and they will be playing and winning with the SD Chargers this season, and if AJ wants them back (i.e., productive players with talent left in the tank, unlike LT and JW), theyll be there next season too by performing at an acceptable SD level we have come to demand.

Jamal Williams was the best NT in the NFL in 2008 according to profootballfocus.com.

And I disagree that AJ will only let untalented players go... Drew Brees, Wes Welker, Michael Turner, Igor Olshanksy, and Chris Chambers all produced pretty damn well after leaving the Chargers and I am pretty sure Cromartie will have a great season this year.

Nordstrom
05-24-2010, 09:40 AM
My favorite McDaniels moment was when the Broncos got man handled by the Redskins, and at the post game press conference McDaniels congradulated the Chargers on the victory. lol. He was all scatterbrained because he knew a beatdown was coming his way . . . sure enough 32-3.

NoRingNoGlory
05-24-2010, 09:45 AM
Jamal Williams was the best NT in the NFL in 2008 according to profootballfocus.com.

And I disagree that AJ will only let untalented players go... Drew Brees, Wes Welker, Michael Turner, Igor Olshanksy, and Chris Chambers all produced pretty damn well after leaving the Chargers and I am pretty sure Cromartie will have a great season this year.

Just because AJ let them go doesn't mean they can't change their ways somewhere else. Drew Brees didn't do anything with this football team and he was owned by the Broncos and many other teams. AJ always brings in good talent to replace the dead beats. Turner is about the only player that AJ probably questioned himself on. Cromartie was a 1 year wonder. You don't produce your essentially gone. AJ is the master mind and he's continuing to formulate and tweak this team into yet another SB Contender while the Broncos continue just to flounder trying to put a winning season together. Playoffs is no longer in the Dove Valley vocabulary anymore. :salute!:

Lyghts Out
05-24-2010, 10:12 AM

Good argument.....but JW is done.

As far as those other players go, they just didnt have a spot on our team, aside from Igor, but he stinks and is lazy. In hindsight, we should have kept MT instead of LT, but AJ listened to the fans on this one, and went with loyalty over talent....dont count on him to give in/make the same mistake like this again.

NoRingNoGlory
05-24-2010, 06:04 PM

Do you mean Royal Flush in your sig pic?

Amari24
05-24-2010, 06:11 PM

Flush as in Flush one kick return TD and one punt return TD in the same game. Yeah thats Royal Flush.

NoRingNoGlory
05-24-2010, 06:19 PM
Flush as in Flush one kick return TD and one punt return TD in the same game. Yeah thats Royal Flush.

Your now following me around in the smack section I see.

NoRingNoGlory
05-24-2010, 06:23 PM

Let me ask you this Amari,

Last year on a scale of 1-10 which "Flush" job was the most prolific:

1) Broncos giving up their 3.5 game division lead and choking the season away in an epic collapse and meltdown after starting out 6-0 then winning only 2 more times out of 10 the rest of the way

2) Chargers going 13-3 with a 31st ranked rushing offense and losing to the Jets by a FG in the playoffs.

Which choke job was the most profound, most unheard of, most epic in NFL history....as the "Choke Heard around the World?"

Amari24
05-24-2010, 06:26 PM
Let me ask you this Amari,

Last year on a scale of 1-10 which "Flush" job was the most prolific:

1) Broncos giving up their 3.5 game division lead and choking the season away in an epic collapse and meltdown after starting out 6-0 then winning only 2 more times out of 10 the rest of the way

2) Chargers going 13-3 with a 31st ranked rushing offense and losing to the Jets by a FG in the playoffs.

Which choke job was the most profound, most unheard of, most epic in NFL history....as the "Choke Heard around the World?"

None of the above. The biggest "Flush" job was how you guys have been the favorites to win the Super Bowl for 5 (FIVE) years now and still make excuses about choking in the PO. You guys lost by a FG??? Does it matter? you still LOST. No if, ands, or butt's. You LOST. You just dont go 13-3 and lose to the Jets. Talk about

http://www.vivisect.org/choke/choke_full.gif

chazoe60
05-24-2010, 06:30 PM
Seriously everybody, ignore this moron. He brings nothing of substance and is the definition of troll. He has multiple accounts because he gets banned so much. About 75% of his posts are broad generalizations of Bronco fans then he whines when he is correctly called a moron. He calls us drunks, HS dropouts, accuses us all of having mental issues and cries like a sissy at the first mention of his own idiocy.

So, fellow Bronco fans, as a long time Smack poster I ask you to all just ignore this twit and let him fade to obscurity just like the team he roots for will most certainly do when their cute little run of so called "dominance" has run its course.

NoRingNoGlory
05-24-2010, 06:38 PM
Seriously everybody, ignore this moron. He brings nothing of substance and is the definition of troll. He has multiple accounts because he gets banned so much. About 75% of his posts are broad generalizations of Bronco fans then he whines when he is correctly called a moron. He calls us drunks, HS dropouts, accuses us all of having mental issues and cries like a sissy at the first mention of his own idiocy.

So, fellow Bronco fans, as a long time Smack poster I ask you to all just ignore this twit and let him fade to obscurity just like the team he roots for will most certainly do when their cute little run of so called "dominance" has run its course.

Whats funny is your sig pic says it all. You are 1 overcooked donkey fan with all the hate over a simple smack forum. Get a life sir. Your truly an embarrassment to the Broncos fan base. :smash:

NoRingNoGlory
05-24-2010, 06:38 PM
None of the above. The biggest "Flush" job was how you guys have been the favorites to win the Super Bowl for 5 (FIVE) years now and still make excuses about choking in the PO. You guys lost by a FG??? Does it matter? you still LOST. No if, ands, or butt's. You LOST. You just dont go 13-3 and lose to the Jets. Talk about

Why can't you answer the question Amari. Its pretty simple. Which team had the bigger melt down last year, Broncos or Chargers?

Amari24
05-24-2010, 06:40 PM
Whats funny is your sig pic says it all. You are 1 overcooked donkey fan with all the hate over a simple smack forum. Get a life sir. Your truly an embarrassment to the Broncos fan base. :smash:

Just like you and ROD are an embarrassment to the NFL fanbase? Whenever you sort to sigs and such your clearly getting tired of getting owned. :incomplete:

http://www.twogroove.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/corner_dumb_ass.jpg

Amari24
05-24-2010, 06:41 PM
Why can't you answer the question Amari. Its pretty simple. Which team had the bigger melt down last year, Broncos or Chargers?

Did you even read my post? Its obviously the Chargers or did you miss the pictures. Whenever you see a picture of someone choking its obvioulsy the Chargers. After all they're the face of Chokers.

NoRingNoGlory
05-24-2010, 06:45 PM
Just like you and ROD are an embarrassment to the NFL fanbase? Whenever you sort to sigs and such your clearly getting tired of getting owned. :incomplete:

http://www.twogroove.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/corner_dumb_ass.jpg

sort to sigs, LMAO. Whatever that means. Nobody has ever owned me on this board. Don't be so foolish to fall into the hate trap the other dude has. That would be like your too much of a sissy to fight your own battles if you listen to his trashy classless mouth. I swear he stuck a supository up his pie hole the way he runs his mouth around here. Its not even football smack for God sake. Its just a bunch of nonsense. I don't mind the "dumbass" takes here and there. It just football smack. But this other dude has a personal issue with Charger fans on this board. I don't see you Amari as classless as him/her, or should I?

Amari24
05-24-2010, 06:49 PM
sort to sigs, LMAO. Whatever that means. Nobody has ever owned me on this board. Don't be so foolish to fall into the hate trap the other dude has. That would be like your too much of a sissy to fight your own battles if you listen to his trashy classless mouth. I swear he stuck a supository up his pie hole the way he runs his mouth around here. Its not even football smack for God sake. Its just a bunch of nonsense.

LMAO even more, its the short form of "Resort" Just like saying "k" is short form of "OK" How old are you 5? :incomplete:

Judging by how many times you changed subjects and made moronic post as well as completely abandoning other topics. I could defintely say I've been owning you pretty bad. How am I too sissy to fight my own battles when we've been going back and fourth before he got here? And if its a bunch of nonesense then why don't you go on down to your Dolt boards? Or could it be your guys boards blow?

-Rod-
05-24-2010, 07:00 PM
I hope we steal at least the Chargers' vertical attack. I believe we drafted Demaryius Thomas to improve our vertical passing game. Also, Tim Tebow has good deep ball accuracy. Even his greatest detractor, Matt McGuire, admits that:

http://walterfootball.com/scoutingreport2010ttebow.php

Strengths:
Good height and great musculature
Solid arm strength
Very good deep ball accuracy
Great pass rush sense and pocket instincts
Athletic and can move chains with legs
Extremely powerful runner
Good trucking ability; picks up yards after contact
Good character and strong work ethic
Prototype leader

To me, McDaniels is worried about defensive coordinators shutting down our dink and donk offense, it already happened last season, so he will focus on stretching the field more often like he did in New England. Michael Lombardi said he saw a lot of deep throws during our first day of OTAs.

EddieMac
05-24-2010, 07:13 PM

Uhhh I am part of the Broncos fanbase and Chaz is definately not a embarrasment. Your posts are getting as stale as ROD'S. and thats bad!

I am glad to see that your regular-season-wonder team makes you so happy. Really do you see them making the next step or is this what we are going to get year in and year out, until the Division evens out again the window closes?

remember you said it: No ring, No glory.

chazoe60
05-24-2010, 07:29 PM

I don't hate you I pity you. The reason I post toward you(which is different than the way I interact with anyone else on this board BTW) is because of the baseless generalizations and downright disrespectful fashion in which you have always posted toward all Bronco fans. With all your different usernames it is always the same kind of trash. All you do is call Bronco fans drunks, or mental cases and somehow think that is not name calling.

You are a useless poster. I don't you know you personally so I would never say you are a useless as a person, but as a poster I can say without a doubt you are useless.

Amari24
05-24-2010, 07:31 PM
I don't hate you I pity you. The reason I post toward you(which is different than the way I interact with anyone else on this board BTW) is because of the baseless generalizations and downright disrespectful fashion in which you have always posted toward all Bronco fans. With all your different usernames it is always the same kind of trash. All you do is call Bronco fans drunks, or mental cases and somehow think that is not name calling.

You are a useless poster. I don't you know you personally so I would never say you are a useless as a person, but as a poster I can say without a doubt you are useless.

Well you know the deal with tools. Once they rust they're no longer good :laugh:.

NoRingNoGlory
05-24-2010, 07:33 PM
Uhhh I am part of the Broncos fanbase and Chaz is definately not a embarrasment. Your posts are getting as stale as ROD'S. and thats bad!

I am glad to see that your regular-season-wonder team makes you so happy. Really do you see them making the next step or is this what we are going to get year in and year out, until the Division evens out again the window closes?

remember you said it: No ring, No glory.

I have no idea why that dude keeps telling me he wishes I was this Bman-1 dude. You can only have 1 account on this board. Why he doesn't go crying to a MOD to check my IP and the other dudes to prove I'm not the dude he thinks I am. I'm not saying Chaz doesn't contribute to the smack forum but my God, the dude is constantly taking threads off topic following me around like a shadow on these boards. I swear I feel like some creep is stalking me. I didn't know a Bronco fan could be that obsessed over someone he wishes I was.

dont worry eddie, we'll be right back to the PO's with yet another shot at the SB. Where do you see the Broncos in 2010?

thatkidhunt
05-24-2010, 07:33 PM

The dude abides. :salute:

Lyghts Out
05-24-2010, 07:48 PM

Thats just some good smack...

baphamet
05-24-2010, 08:00 PM

LMAO!! that is pretty funny. :laugh:

broncoFan!
05-24-2010, 08:00 PM
My favorite McDaniels moment was when the Broncos got man handled by the Redskins, and at the post game press conference McDaniels congradulated the Chargers on the victory. lol. He was all scatterbrained because he knew a beatdown was coming his way . . . sure enough 32-3.

It might have had something to do with a guy named Chris Simms. ;) Oh well eat your crow while you have it because you won't see a superbowl under Norv while a certain trash talker runs his mouth like a river and throws 2 interceptions and your #1 wide receiver gets a DUI.

baphamet
05-24-2010, 08:03 PM

we were not favored to win the Superbowl the last 5 years, we have never been the favorites to win the Superbowl in recent history, please buy a clue. :rolleyes:

broncoFan!
05-24-2010, 08:08 PM
we were not favored to win the Superbowl the last 5 years, we have never been the favorites to win the Superbowl in recent history, please buy a clue. :rolleyes:

You were favored over the Broncos. :P OOPS my bad no joking allowed in here. *Puts on serious face* You have a higher rating in Madden 10 and will have a higher rating in 11 it's not fair!

Amari24
05-24-2010, 08:10 PM

You were never the favorites to win the superbowl in recent history? Are you even a real San Diego fan? It seems like you haven't been following your team these past years. Unless your definition of "Recent History" is the last decade. You're just lying to yourself.

Idiot (http://beat.bodoglife.com/sports/odds-to-win-the-2011-super-bowl-san-diego-chargers-61567.html)

Idiot (http://bleacherreport.com/articles/322597-boltbits-why-the-san-diego-chargers-can-win-the-super-bowl)

Idiot (http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601079&sid=aYOoP3SK73wc)

Idiot (http://nfl.fanhouse.com/2010/02/08/early-odds-for-super-bowl-xlv-champion/)

You guys are either #1 or #2. #4 at the least.

baphamet
05-24-2010, 08:18 PM
to contribute to the derailing of my thread..... teams choke in the playoffs every year, number one seeds choke almost every year in the first or second round.

the broncos multiple choke jobs they pulled off the last two years don't always happen, in fact they are NFL record breaking/tieing choke jobs.

its simply hysterical when a donk fan even tries to talk smack on the chargers for choking in the playoffs when their team is the worst when it comes to epic choke jobs.

especially when you consider this past year (the MCD coached donkops) not only did the they start 6-0 and miss the playoffs (something only one other team in history has ever done) but the team that physically knocked you out of the playoffs was the freaking raiturds on your home turf led by a game winning TD drive by arguably the worst QB bust in history. :laugh:

at least the chargers three recent chokes came to one team (the patriots in '06) that was actually a good playiff team and another (the jets twice) came to playoff teams.

that crap happens all the time, yeah they are chokes and yeah it sucks for us chargers fans but it doesn't even compare to the epic record breaking choking the donks have pulled off recently. :go::smug:

broncoFan!
05-24-2010, 08:21 PM
to contribute to the derailing of my thread..... teams choke in the playoffs every year, number one seeds choke almost every year in the first or second round.

the broncos multiple choke jobs they pulled off the last two years don't always happen, in fact they are NFL record breaking/tieing choke jobs.

its simply hysterical when a donk fan even tries to talk smack on the chargers for choking in the playoffs when their team is the worst when it comes to epic choke jobs.

especially when you consider this past year (the MCD coached donkops) not only did the they start 6-0 and miss the playoffs (something only one other team in history has ever done) but the team that physically knocked you out of the playoffs was the freaking raiturds on your home turf led by a game winning TD drive by arguably the worst QB bust in history. :laugh:

at least the chargers three recent chokes came to one team (the patriots in '06) that was actually a good playiff team and another (the jets twice) came to playoff teams.

that crap happens all the time, yeah they are chokes and yeah it sucks for us chargers fans but it doesn't even compare to the epic record breaking choking the donks have pulled off recently. :go::smug:

You lost to Mark Sanchez. Nuff said.

Amari24
05-24-2010, 08:24 PM

Didn't you guys give up 200+ yds to "the worst QB bust in history"?

San Diego Passing
C/ATT YDS TD INT
Rivers 24/36 252 1 1

Oakland Passing
C/ATT YDS TD INT
Russell 12/30 208 1 2

Anything else?

broncoFan!
05-24-2010, 08:25 PM

And they got decimated by Brady Quinn. *Oh snap*

baphamet
05-24-2010, 08:32 PM
You were never the favorites to win the superbowl in recent history? Are you even a real San Diego fan? It seems like you haven't been following your team these past years. Unless your definition of "Recent History" is the last decade. You're just lying to yourself.

Idiot (http://beat.bodoglife.com/sports/odds-to-win-the-2011-super-bowl-san-diego-chargers-61567.html)

Idiot (http://bleacherreport.com/articles/322597-boltbits-why-the-san-diego-chargers-can-win-the-super-bowl)

Idiot (http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601079&sid=aYOoP3SK73wc)

Idiot (http://nfl.fanhouse.com/2010/02/08/early-odds-for-super-bowl-xlv-champion/)

You guys are either #1 or #2. #4 at the least.

you link one or two guys opinions and consider that making them the favorites to win the superbowl, THEN CALL ME AN IDIOT? LMFAO!!!!

sure kid, let me show you how misinformed you really are.

http://www.vegas.com/gaming/futures/superbowl.html

this year the are the 4th favorite team, show me one time that they have been the favorites to win the superbowl.

i can post so many more articles where other people think other teams will win it, does that make them the favorites too?? :rolleyes:

speaking of idiots? really dude, you should just STHU now and save yourself any further embarrassment.

Amari24
05-24-2010, 08:32 PM
And they got decimated by Brady Quinn. *Oh snap*

Name CP/AT YDS TD INT
B. Quinn 25/45 271 3 0

Oh Snaps indeed...

Amari24
05-24-2010, 08:34 PM
you link one or two guys opinions and consider that making them the favorites to win the superbowl, THEN CALL ME AN IDIOT? LMFAO!!!!

sure kid, let me show you how misinformed you really are.

http://www.vegas.com/gaming/futures/superbowl.html

this year the are the 4th favorite team, show me one time that they have been the favorites to win the superbowl.

i can post so many more articles where other people think other teams will win it, does that make them the favorites too?? :rolleyes:

speaking of idiots? really dude, you should just STHU now and save yourself any further embarrassment.

They are linked to the same source as the site you provided. Just different sites, and I even said "4th at the least" IDIOT. Yeah talk about being misinformed, Learn how to read then come back. You Dolt fans need to stay away from ROD.

baphamet
05-24-2010, 08:40 PM

San Diego Passing
C/ATT YDS TD INT
Rivers 24/36 252 1 1

Oakland Passing
C/ATT YDS TD INT
Russell 12/30 208 1 2

Anything else?

did we lose the game? no did you? yes, did you let jamarcus russel score a game winning TD to knock you opt of the playoffs? yes, have the chargers ever lost to that bust in jokeland? HELL NO!...as if giving up 200 yards is a lot LOL

i guess when you are a broncos fan these days, seeing your QB get 200 yards is a lot indeed. :smug:

are you really going to address my post now? tell me how the chargers choking to playoff teams is anywhere comparable to the donks record breaking choke jobs.

you cant because its not even arguable, yet some of you donk fans try to talk crap on it like the miserable little hypocrites that you are.

poor souls, gotta have something to smack about when your team is inferior, even at the expense of your credibility and sanity, eh? :rolleyes:

NoRingNoGlory
05-24-2010, 08:41 PM

San Diego Passing
C/ATT YDS TD INT
Rivers 24/36 252 1 1

Oakland Passing
C/ATT YDS TD INT
Russell 12/30 208 1 2

Anything else?

Dont be such a clown Amari. You obviously need a history lesson on the biggest QB bust in history, who, in his very best game in the NFL passed for 311 yards, 3 TD's and 1 Int, with a passer rating of 111.8. If you think Russell's 208 yards is a lot of yards for such a bust the 2000 Denver Broncos gave up 311 yards to Ryan Leaf in Denver. The refs made some bad calls at the end of the game which cost Leaf the win.

I guess you were too young to remember this game? :salute:

Amari24
05-24-2010, 08:45 PM
did we lose the game? no did you? yes, did you let jamarcus russel score a game winning TD to knock you opt of the playoffs? yes, have the chargers ever lost to that bust in jokeland? HELL NO!...as if giving up 200 yards is a lot LOL

i guess when you are a broncos fan these days, seeing your QB get 200 yards is a lot indeed. :smug:

are you really going to address my post now? tell me how the chargers choking to playoff teams is anywhere comparable to the donks record breaking choke jobs.

you cant because its not even arguable, yet some of you donk fans try to talk crap on it like the miserable little hypocrites that you are.

poor souls, gotta have something to smack about when your team is inferior, even at the expense of your credibility and sanity, eh? :rolleyes:

Has the Chargers ever got embarrased by that bust in jokeland? YES and that stats showed that. And 200 yds is a lot for "the biggest QB bust in history" according to you. Hell even Brady Quinn demolished you guys. But I could see how giving up 200 yds isn't a lot to you because your used to it. Your D is so awful 300 yards is something you Dolts are used to seeing your crappy D give up. First it was KC that knocked us out of the playoffs now its Oakland? Yeah talk about hypocrites :laugh: Im out, Just like ROD and NoRings, you present no arguement and aren't worth me staying up late when I could be doing more important things that I know I wont waste time on.

baphamet
05-24-2010, 08:46 PM
They are linked to the same source as the site you provided. Just different sites, and I even said "4th at the least" IDIOT. Yeah talk about being misinformed, Learn how to read then come back. You Dolt fans need to stay away from ROD.

so how does 4th turn into 1st? i might be good at math but i have never heard of that. if i am such an idiot, prove me wrong. link me one time when the chargers have been the favorites to win thew superbowl.

posting one or two guys opinions doers not cut it....just makes me laugh at you more.

you cant do it

all you can do is keep calling me an idiot because you lose

just stop responding until you figure out how to prove me wrong, calling me childish names is not going to make you any less wrong lil fella.

broncoFan!
05-24-2010, 08:48 PM
so how does 4th turn into 1st? i might be good at math but i have never heard of that. if i am such an idiot, prove me wrong. link me one time when the chargers have been the favorites to win thew superbowl.

posting one or two guys opinions doers not cut it....just makes me laugh at you more.

you cant do it

just stop responding until you figure out how to prove me wrong, calling me childish names is not going to make you any less wrong lil fella.

As much as I dislike the chargers I think your half right. I think they have been the favorites of THE AFC WEST TO WIN THE SUPERBOWL but in general it's always been teams that build from the inside that are favorites to win the SB like the Pats, the Colts, the Steelers, the Cardinals etc. etc.

NoRingNoGlory
05-24-2010, 08:49 PM

Since you've avoided to answer the question let me give you a clue:

The Broncos set an NFL record last year, the Chargers did not.

If you can't guess which team had the bigger melt down last year with this clue then you don't belong on in the smack section of this board.

baphamet
05-24-2010, 08:49 PM
Has the Chargers ever got embarrased by that bust in jokeland? YES and that stats showed that. And 200 yds is a lot for "the biggest QB bust in history" according to you. Hell even Brady Quinn demolished you guys. But I could see how giving up 200 yds isn't a lot to you because your used to it. Your D is so awful 300 yards is something you Dolts are used to seeing your crappy D give up. First it was KC that knocked us out of the playoffs now its Oakland? Yeah talk about hypocrites :laugh:

lol you don't even make sense, no it was Oakland that physically knocked you out, that is 100% fact.

giving up 200 yards is only embarrassing when you lose, like your sorry excuse for a team at home that day.

Amari24
05-24-2010, 08:50 PM

you cant do it

ROFL Again learn how to READ. I said those were linked to the Vegas site or w/e. And I gave you the other site that had them #1 or likely to win it over Denver. You might be good at math but your obivoulsy not good at reading. Meaning they're favorites by some people regardless if they're professional sites or not. Just like all the people on NFLTA are saying we are favorited to only win 4 games. Its still being favorited to win or lose no matter what source it is.

NoRingNoGlory
05-24-2010, 08:51 PM
Has the Chargers ever got embarrased by that bust in jokeland? YES and that stats showed that. And 200 yds is a lot for "the biggest QB bust in history" according to you. Hell even Brady Quinn demolished you guys. But I could see how giving up 200 yds isn't a lot to you because your used to it. Your D is so awful 300 yards is something you Dolts are used to seeing your crappy D give up. First it was KC that knocked us out of the playoffs now its Oakland? Yeah talk about hypocrites :laugh: Im out, Just like ROD and NoRings, you present no arguement and aren't worth me staying up late when I could be doing more important things that I know I wont waste time on.

Yet somehow with all that sucking last year we managed to win 13 games while the Broncos managed to win only 8 after gaining a 3.5 game division lead. It is past your bedtime Amari. You can't hang with the truth anyway. Go crawl under your orange blankie dude and we'll wake you up when its all over.

Amari24
05-24-2010, 08:51 PM
lol you don't even make sense, no it was Oakland that physically knocked you out, that is 100% fact.

giving up 200 yards is only embarrassing when you lose, like your sorry excuse for a team at home that day.

Really, on other threads you dolt fans were saying it was KC in the last game that bumped us out. 200 yards is more embarrassing when you give it up to the biggest draft bust regardless.

Amari24
05-24-2010, 08:52 PM
Yet somehow with all that sucking last year we managed to win 13 games while the Broncos managed to win only 8.

And what did those 13 wins turn into? Another Playoff exit...Nuff said.

Amari24
05-24-2010, 08:53 PM
Since you've avoided to answer the question let me give you a clue:

The Broncos set an NFL record last year, the Chargers did not.

If you can't guess which team had the bigger melt down last year with this clue then you don't belong on in the smack section of this board.

I answered that question 10 post ago. Why are you still here? Your not worth having a disscussion with. Your a tool nothing more. Go to the dolt boards please. Bad enough we have ROD lurking around.

broncoFan!
05-24-2010, 08:58 PM
I answered that question 10 post ago. Why are you still here? Your not worth having a disscussion with. Your a tool nothing more. Go to the dolt boards please. Bad enough we have ROD lurking around.

Dude, ROD has a better status bar then both you and me combined. I like ROD and if you wanna talk trash about someone do it to their face like a real man.

Amari24
05-24-2010, 08:59 PM
Dude, ROD has a better status bar then both you and me combined. I like ROD and if you wanna talk trash about someone do it to their face like a real man.

I did and he logged off. Actually Im always trash talking with ROD. just explore the other threads on down below or on page 2.

NoRingNoGlory
05-24-2010, 08:59 PM

heading into week 17 last year the Donks were still alive. The meltdown against the Chiefs put the scalping touches on the Broncettes season. Chiefs running back Jamaal Charles scored two touchdowns and gained a team record 259 yards on 25 carries. Wasn't he the replacement for Larry Johnson?
Chiefs 44, Broncos 24, Broncos final choke job of the season. The donks choked so many times in their final 10 games last year they don't know which choke job did them in, LMAO at these donks!

broncoFan!
05-24-2010, 09:01 PM
I did and he logged off. Actually Im always trash talking with ROD. just explore the other threads on down below or on page 2.

Well I dunno I here too many people trashing on ROD and I think he's pretty epic from some of his posts. I like him even though I trash talk with him too.

NoRingNoGlory
05-24-2010, 09:02 PM

Ok, I get it. your too afraid to answer the damn question. Avoid the truth Amari. Isn't it pass your bedtime anyways? Do I have to bottle fee your ass to sleep or what?

Amari24
05-24-2010, 09:03 PM
Well I dunno I here too many people trashing on ROD and I think he's pretty epic from some of his posts. I like him even though I trash talk with him too.

I never said I didn't like him or anyone on these boards. I have respect for everyones opinions. Its only natural for Bronco fans and Charger fans to argue isn't it? Without guys like Baph, ROD, LO, there wouldn't be a Smack Thread or it would be useless. Baph is a great example of someone who brings the smack. Reason why people argue with ROD is due to some of the comments he makes such as "Elway not being a great QB".

Amari24
05-24-2010, 09:04 PM
heading into week 17 last year the Donks were still alive. The meltdown against the Chiefs put the scalping touches on the Broncettes season. Chiefs running back Jamaal Charles scored two touchdowns and gained a team record 259 yards on 25 carries. Wasn't he the replacement for Larry Johnson?
Chiefs 44, Broncos 24, Broncos final choke job of the season. The donks choked so many times in their final 10 games last year they don't know which choke job did them in, LMAO at these donks!

Umm no because we were at the bottom of the WC and KO was hurt with both ankle injuries and Marshall didn't even play. I was surprised Charles didn't get 300 yards in that game.

Amari24
05-24-2010, 09:06 PM
Ok, I get it. your too afraid to answer the damn question. Avoid the truth Amari. Isn't it pass your bedtime anyways? Do I have to bottle fee your ass to sleep or what?

Like I said, I already posted about that. You wern't online at the time I believe go dig about and find the post I made. Isn't that what tools like you do anyways? Make yourself useful.

NoRingNoGlory
05-24-2010, 09:09 PM
I have respect for everyones opinions.

You sure don't act like it. :)

Amari24
05-24-2010, 09:11 PM
You sure don't act like it. :)

Like I said, what would be the point of the smack section if you aren't talking smack? This is Broncos and Chargers fans here in a smack talking section. Like I said respect :salute:

BOLTMAN-1
05-24-2010, 09:12 PM
I go on vacation with the family and return to find people watering down the Broncos choke job last year. What has this board come to? And I'm reading that the NoRing dude Chaz is looking is here? What gives?

NoRingNoGlory
05-24-2010, 09:12 PM
I go on vacation with the family and return to find people watering down the Broncos choke job last year. What has this board come to? And I'm reading that the NoRing dude Chaz is looking is here? What gives?

ah hah, there you are BM1, this dude Chaz has a woody over you. you might want to check you PM's.

BOLTMAN-1
05-24-2010, 09:15 PM
ah hah, there you are BM1, this dude Chaz has a woody over you. you might want to check you PM's.

I didn't see any. BTW....I did get one but its not him. LOL, who is the dude Amari? So many donk fans can't amdmit the record they set last year as the biggest choke job in NFL history. We might hold the biggest choke title of the QB's but not of the choke job title as a team. ROFL.

NoRingNoGlory
05-24-2010, 09:16 PM
I didn't see any. BTW....I did get one but its not him. LOL, who is the dude Amari? So many donk fans can't amdmit the record they set last year as the biggest choke job in NFL history. We might hold the biggest choke title of the QB's but not of the choke job title as a team. ROFL.

Baph, me, and others are having fun schooling these donks. Watch your back BM1, if you feel something "pricking" at you you'll know which poster it is. :laugh: You might want to go an invest in a Chaztity Belt.

Amari24
05-24-2010, 09:17 PM

Is this RaiderJoe? First you admit you guys choke then you say we choke. How does that work again? :incomplete:

P.S.-You forgot to mention you choke in the Playoffs as well as the QB position. Well actually you admited that yourself. But you know what I mean. :D

BOLTMAN-1
05-24-2010, 09:20 PM
Baph, me, and others are having fun schooling these donks. Watch your back BM1, if you feel something "pricking" at you you'll know which poster it is. :laugh: You might want to go an invest in a Chaztity Belt.

:laugh:

Good one NRNG....good one!

Nordstrom
05-24-2010, 11:16 PM
Average Donkos fan:

"McDaniels has won the Super Bowl as an OC, how many Rings does Norv Turner have??? None! Zero! Zip! Nada! Thems championships he won in Dallas don't count because they were like in the 90's, nobody even remembers thems"

Joshecalpoly
05-24-2010, 11:23 PM
Average Donkos fan:

"McDaniels has won the Super Bowl as an OC, how many Rings does Norv Turner have??? None! Zero! Zip! Nada! Thems championships he won in Dallas don't count because they were like in the 90's, nobody even remembers thems"

If your going to quote can you add a source otherwise its like me adding a quote I have heard from a shorted out bolt head a sports bar
"Jamal Williams whose he Ive never heard of him"
or
"The only players that matter are Merriman Rivers and LT"
or
"We have a better franchise we win more often then you have since forever"

I had 2 tell me similar things saying "Who cares about them when they arent winning its pointless to cheer for a bunch of losers but everyone wants to cheer for a winner" (When talking about how they werent cheering for them when they were in 2nd place)

My favorite: "Who the hell is Fouts all that matters is we have Brees and he is going to win us a Super Bowl that guy Rivers will be gone in no time" (2005)

Granted its a sports bar the majority of them are drunk

Lyghts Out
05-25-2010, 07:58 AM
As much as I dislike the chargers I think your half right. I think they have been the favorites of THE AFC WEST TO WIN THE SUPERBOWL but in general it's always been teams that build from the inside that are favorites to win the SB like the Pats, the Colts, the Steelers, the Cardinals etc. etc.

lol.....Ill bite.....And just how do the Chargers build their teams? Through trades and FA? Ill listen to my answer off the air....k, thx.

DancingHorsey
05-25-2010, 08:07 AM
Average Donkos fan:

Average Dolts fan:

Preseason: "This is going to finally be our year!"

Postseason: "We would've won it all if _____ hadn't of _____!"

baphamet
05-25-2010, 11:29 AM
Average Dolts fan:

Preseason: "This is going to finally be our year!"

Postseason: "We would've won it all if _____ hadn't of _____!"

Average Donk fan:

Preseason: "this is the year the chargers fall off"

midseason: "we have a 3 game lead in the division, i told you the chargers are done!!! i think its safe for us to all go to the smack section and talk crap to the chargers fans now"

one month later: okay guys time to go hide in GD again, this isn't working out"

postseason: "okay it's safe to talk smack again, some other team knocked the chargers out of the playoffs, lets go talk smack about the chargers choking even though our team is the worse"

Lyghts Out
05-25-2010, 11:42 AM
Average Donk fan:

midseason: "we have a 3 game lead in the division, i told you the chargers are done!!! i think its safe for us to all go to the smack section and talk crap to the chargers fans now"

postseason: "okay it's safe to talk smack again, some other team knocked the chargers out of the playoffs, lets go talk smack about the chargers choking even though our team is the worse"

lol...spot on!!!

LSIGRAD09
05-25-2010, 03:25 PM

as i said last year....

Can't argue with that, if something works, mimic it! :thumb:

LSIGRAD09
05-25-2010, 03:25 PM
lol...spot on!!!

I hate that pattern. Oh well.:sad:

I Eat Staples
05-25-2010, 06:06 PM
Average Donkos fan:

How many rings has Norv Turner won with the Chargers? How many rings have the Chargers won as a franchise?

I Eat Staples
05-25-2010, 06:08 PM
Average Donk fan:

How can the Chargers fall off? You have to be on top to fall off.

#24 Next Champ
05-25-2010, 06:14 PM

Have you ever heard Norv talk to a camera???....Just sayin :confused:

baphamet
05-25-2010, 06:35 PM
How can the Chargers fall off? You have to be on top to fall off.

they have been ontop since 2006, donk fans hope and pray every year that they will fall off so the broncos have a chance to make it to the post season.

baphamet
05-25-2010, 06:37 PM
Have you ever heard Norv talk to a camera???....Just sayin :confused:

Have you ever heard stephen hawking talk to a camera???....Just sayin :confused:

Jer_ber73
05-25-2010, 06:37 PM
they have been ontop since 2006, donk fans hope and pray every year that they will fall off so the broncos have a chance to make it to the post season.

They still split the series with the lowly broncos..........

baphamet
05-25-2010, 06:38 PM
How many rings has Norv Turner won with the Chargers? How many rings have the Chargers won as a franchise?

but MCD has won rings, right?

how many current broncos players or coaches have won any rings with the broncos? i am curious.

baphamet
05-25-2010, 06:42 PM
They still split the series with the lowly broncos..........

they still prevent the broncos from reaching the playoffs every year since 2006, splitting games with division rivals does not tell the entire story, even though you wish it did.

lol @ donko fans acting like their sorry team is comparable to the charges because they split games with them.

your team split games with the raiders as well and got owned by jamarcus russel at home when your playoff hopes were on the line, does that mean your team is as bad as them while being as good as the chargers? :goofy:

tech576
05-25-2010, 07:02 PM
they still prevent the broncos from reaching the playoffs every year since 2006, splitting games with division rivals does not tell the entire story, even though you wish it did.

lol @ donko fans acting like their sorry team is comparable to the charges because they split games with them.

your team split games with the raiders as well and got owned by jamarcus russel at home when your playoff hopes were on the line, does that mean your team is as bad as them while being as good as the chargers? :goofy:

norv is a genious,lol,genius when he takes the chargers to the sb. cant even do that with the amount of calibre your team has,pathetic. im not gonna deny the facts,the chargers have been the top dogs for the last few years,but your remarkable spanking in the playoffs makes me loose any respect that your pathetic chargers should get. it just tells me that streaks and records are irrelevent,period. the chargers are gonna be the choke dynasty of this decade. always will be. i will give the chargers credit for one thing,playoffs is easy money for me,bet against the chargers.money in the bank guaranteed.lol
your offense was spit against the jets,some oc genius you got.

Joshecalpoly
05-27-2010, 04:01 AM

Dont give yourself that much credit, for the last few years all weve needed to do was win at least 1 or 2 game regardless of who it was and make the playoffs. Why because we barely had a top defense in last year (tied for 12th) and we really havent been that good at defense since 06 before Bates ruined us and that year we shot ourselves in the foot multiple times if we had won 1 game we would have made it and that would have probably happened if we didnt bench Plummer at 7-4.

Really we are own worst enemy and really I could care less about the Chargers eventually you will be irrelevant again your fans will vanish and once again you will be a laughing stock of the NFL. Our division is getting stronger and without those 3 extra wins each year youll be lucky to be .500 and even then your players are getting older and you arent really changing all that much.

baphamet
05-27-2010, 11:51 PM
Dont give yourself that much credit, for the last few years all weve needed to do was win at least 1 or 2 game regardless of who it was and make the playoffs. Why because we barely had a top defense in last year (tied for 12th) and we really havent been that good at defense since 06 before Bates ruined us and that year we shot ourselves in the foot multiple times if we had won 1 game we would have made it and that would have probably happened if we didnt bench Plummer at 7-4.

Really we are own worst enemy and really I could care less about the Chargers eventually you will be irrelevant again your fans will vanish and once again you will be a laughing stock of the NFL. Our division is getting stronger and without those 3 extra wins each year youll be lucky to be .500 and even then your players are getting older and you arent really changing all that much.

yeah? and we could have kicked just one of those three missed FG"S and possibly won our game against the jets? :rolleyes:

woulda shoulda coulda....

at the end of the day the chargers have prevented your team from reaching the playoffs 4 years in a row.

you finished in second every time therefore it is a fact that the chargers prevented your team from making the playoffs and having an "open window" the last four years.

all that other garbage in your post means nothing, your team is never getting elway, TD, or shanahan back.

what makes you so sure your team will ever be relevant again any time soon? :confused:

the broncos are nothing but another speed bump in the road on our way to yet another playoff birth and a chance to make it to the big game.

go ahead and think we will never get there because of the past, just like you think your team is great now....because of the past.

enjoy the season, especially when our teams play.....i know i will. :smug:

Amari24
05-28-2010, 06:21 AM
yeah? and we could have kicked just one of those three missed FG"S and possibly won our game against the jets? :rolleyes:

woulda shoulda coulda....

at the end of the day the chargers have prevented your team from reaching the playoffs 4 years in a row.you finished in second every time therefore it is a fact that the chargers prevented your team from making the playoffs and having an "open window" the last four years.

all that other garbage in your post means nothing, your team is never getting elway, TD, or shanahan back.
what makes you so sure your team will ever be relevant again any time soon? :confused:
the broncos are nothing but another speed bump in the road on our way to yet another playoff birth and a chance to make it to the big game.

go ahead and think we will never get there because of the past, just like you think your team is great now....because of the past.

enjoy the season, especially when our teams play.....i know i will. :smug:

Just like your team is never going to get Fouts, LT, or Schottenheimer, back? But, they all failed to win Super Bowls so I doubt you would want them back anyway. You should be ok with Rivers, Mathews, and Turner :laugh:. And what makes you so sure your team will stay relevant? Explain that please. A lot of "Irrelevant" teams are on the rise. Houston is a great example. And even a few years ago the saints were considered one of those irrelevant teams and now their one of the best teams ever.

:logo:

baphamet
05-28-2010, 12:46 PM
Just like your team is never going to get Fouts, LT, or Schottenheimer, back? But, they all failed to win Super Bowls so I doubt you would want them back anyway. You should be ok with Rivers, Mathews, and Turner :laugh:. And what makes you so sure your team will stay relevant? Explain that please. A lot of "Irrelevant" teams are on the rise. Houston is a great example. And even a few years ago the saints were considered one of those irrelevant teams and now their one of the best teams ever.

:logo:

first of all, the saints are not one of the best teams ever ROFL :laugh:

now that i got that out of the way, why do i think my team will stay relevant? because we have a top 5 franchise QB and a great offense intact.

of course it will not last forever but i guarantee we will be competitive for the next 5+ years.

it has taken a lot of the SB winning QB's that people consider so great a while to win their rings.

brees has been in the league a lot longer than rivers and he just got over that hump last year. before that he had done no better than rivers, he took his team as far as rivers had prior to last year.

how long did it take manning? rivers and the chargers have plenty of time and will have plenty of chances to win their rings.

question is, when will the donks ever have a QB like rivers or an offense like the chargers or even make the playoffs again?

people keep saying that the chargers window to win a SB is closing but they keep making the playoffs and having that opportunity and i honestly don't see them not at least competing for the division/playoff birth any time soon.

meanwhile the donks window has been slammed shut for the last 4 years and will likely continue to be shut for the next couple years at least.

by the way, your argument actually disproves many many donko fans arguments that the chargers will always be irrelevant because they cant win a SB.

you are right, things change very fast, like they did for the saints (a team that accomplished less than the chargers prior to last year). but the saints had a top 5 franchise QB, the Texans (as you mentioned) have a pretty good QB too......the donks? not so much.

your only hope is tebow but god only knows if he will pan out. the only teams able to win without a really good QB are the teams that have a great defense and running game, which you have neither.

sorry but your glory days are well behind you. :)

Amari24
05-28-2010, 01:12 PM
first of all, the saints are not one of the best teams ever ROFL :laugh:

now that i got that out of the way, why do i think my team will stay relevant? because we have a top 5 franchise QB and a great offense intact.

of course it will not last forever but i guarantee we will be competitive for the next 5+ years.

it has taken a lot of the SB winning QB's that people consider so great a while to win their rings.

brees has been in the league a lot longer than rivers and he just got over that hump last year. before that he had done no better than rivers, he took his team as far as rivers had prior to last year.

how long did it take manning? rivers and the chargers have plenty of time and will have plenty of chances to win their rings.

question is, when will the donks ever have a QB like rivers or an offense like the chargers or even make the playoffs again?

people keep saying that the chargers window to win a SB is closing but they keep making the playoffs and having that opportunity and i honestly don't see them not at least competing for the division/playoff birth any time soon.

meanwhile the donks window has been slammed shut for the last 4 years and will likely continue to be shut for the next couple years at least.

by the way, your argument actually disproves many many donko fans arguments that the chargers will always be irrelevant because they cant win a SB.

you are right, things change very fast, like they did for the saints (a team that accomplished less than the chargers prior to last year). but the saints had a top 5 franchise QB, the Texans (as you mentioned) have a pretty good QB too......the donks? not so much.

your only hope is tebow but god only knows if he will pan out. the only teams able to win without a really good QB are the teams that have a great defense and running game, which you have neither.

sorry but your glory days are well behind you. :)

I misinterpreted the Saints thing. I ment that Saints class. They can defintely say they are one of the best teams ever. So can Indy. And if they went 16-0 it would of proved it. But its just my opinion I guess. Also, where and how did you get the idea that we don't have a good defense? I'd say a #7 ranked defense in the top 10 is pretty good to me. Your right I don't know how Tebow will turn out neither do you or anyone else. And that is why I didn't like the pick when it happend but at this point it doesn't matter. Hes either going to be very good or very awful. It took the Texans extra patience to develope Matt Schaub into the top 10 QB he is today in the league. And all they need is a better defense and running game and you can probably say SB contenders. Im willing to wait until we get a good QB. It took Brees the patience to wait until he had a good defense. What your team needs is defense and a running game. Oh, and maybe another kicker in the clutch :D. You can say our glory days or over and I can say they're coming back and so are the Raiders seeing as they had a great offseason getting rid of Russell and probably having the best draft. Trust me this Division will be getting a lot more interesting in a year or 2. Maybe even 3. If we get a good QB out of it im willing to wait. Great points nonetheless baph :salute:

Joshecalpoly
05-28-2010, 03:39 PM
Well lets not forget the Saints have an amazing QB who has the best accuracy in the game where did he use to play again I forget...

NoRingNoGlory
05-28-2010, 03:50 PM
Well lets not forget the Saints have an amazing QB who has the best accuracy in the game where did he use to play again I forget...

Drew Brees will never make it back to the Super Bowl ever again. :salute!:

NoRingNoGlory
05-28-2010, 03:51 PM
I misinterpreted

No way. You've got to be kidding me.

Amari24
05-28-2010, 03:53 PM
No way. You've got to be kidding me.

Actually I did, I ment exactly what I said but I should of worded it better.

Amari24
05-28-2010, 03:54 PM
Drew Brees will never make it back to the Super Bowl ever again. :salute!:

Yeah and Peyton Manning will never make it back again....:rolleyes:

NoRingNoGlory
05-28-2010, 04:00 PM

There is more truth to my statement than yours, wouldn't you agree?

NoRingNoGlory
05-28-2010, 04:01 PM
Actually...I should of worded it better.

Can you please apply that to ALL of your posts? It would help tremendously.

Amari24
05-28-2010, 04:04 PM
Can you please apply that to ALL of your posts? It would help tremendously.

Sure, after you stop making troll threads and troll post ill be happy to word stuff better specificly for you.

NoRingNoGlory
05-28-2010, 04:40 PM
Sure... ill be happy to word stuff better specificly for you.

There you go with your words Amari. I thought we agreed you were going to cut that stuff out and post things that make sense. :D:salute:

JakeNbake
05-28-2010, 04:41 PM
There you go with your words Amari. I thought we agreed you were going to cut that stuff out and post things that make sense. :D:salute:

You should change your user title to "The Whipping Boy"

Amari24
05-28-2010, 04:50 PM

Yeah and i said after you stop making troll post and threads. But you haven't so I don't know when I can start...:D

Joshecalpoly
05-28-2010, 05:03 PM

Yeah many were saying that and at least Brees has been to the SB. Rivers is living in his shadow and if he doesnt win in the next 2 years he will be playing catchup.

Mcharger70
05-28-2010, 05:05 PM
sorry i have check marks on all the other threads so im typing this here to make it match ....have a great day

tacmale
05-28-2010, 10:51 PM
Have you ever heard stephen hawking talk to a camera???....Just sayin :confused:

UUUUUMMM that's not him it is a computer, and to use a disabled guy like that, just shows how classless some of you charger fans are.

I don't care what you say your intention or meaning was, that was lower than low dude.

baphamet
05-29-2010, 12:05 AM
UUUUUMMM that's not him it is a computer, and to use a disabled guy like that, just shows how classless some of you charger fans are.

I don't care what you say your intention or meaning was, that was lower than low dude.

lol cry more EMO kid.

obviously the point was that just because he doesn't talk good into a camera doesn't make him not intelligent.

did i make fun of him? no, did i disrespect him in any way? no, i actually really respect the man. so go cry to your mommy if you don't like it.

you are clearly just looking for a reason to nerd rage on me or you are way to sensitive for the smack section.

either way, you can pound sand for all i care. :yawn:

NoRingNoGlory
05-29-2010, 06:40 AM
nerd rage on me

LMAO! :laugh: "Nerd Rage".....same as "Donk Rage".

http://i949.photobucket.com/albums/ad338/DownDonkey/NerdRage.jpg?t=1275145310

NoRingNoGlory
05-29-2010, 08:06 AM
http://i949.photobucket.com/albums/ad338/DownDonkey/donkragelevels.jpg?t=1275145518

CoryWinget81
05-29-2010, 08:26 AM
Well I've seen the error of my ways. ROD and NRNG have shown me the light. I'm ready to be a Chargers fan.

I can't wait to see our first round exit this year! Who do you guys think we'll be a stepping stool to the AFCCG for?

baphamet
05-29-2010, 12:23 PM
http://i949.photobucket.com/albums/ad338/DownDonkey/donkragelevels.jpg?t=1275145518

LOL nice work bolt_man errrrrrrrr norings :cheers:

baphamet
05-29-2010, 12:24 PM
Well I've seen the error of my ways. ROD and NRNG have shown me the light. I'm ready to be a Chargers fan.

I can't wait to see our first round exit this year! Who do you guys think we'll be a stepping stool to the AFCCG for?

sure as hell wont be the donkeys. :smug:

DishWater
05-29-2010, 12:28 PM
Someone should do a roid rage graph, charting the amount of women Merriman "supposedly" does not beat. It would be a line graph.

Or we could construct a graph entitled "Empty Promises." A bar graph most likely, year by year.

Maybe one labeled "What Happens to a Fanbase When a HOF RB Leaves." Pie chart for this one.

I could go on and on.

Mcharger70
05-29-2010, 01:11 PM
to use a disabled guy like that, just shows how classless some of you are

And i said the same thing when you hired McD

baphamet
05-29-2010, 01:51 PM
Someone should do a roid rage graph, charting the amount of women Merriman "supposedly" does not beat. It would be a line graph.

Or we could construct a graph entitled "Empty Promises." A bar graph most likely, year by year.

Maybe one labeled "What Happens to a Fanbase When a HOF RB Leaves." Pie chart for this one.

I could go on and on.

how about a flow chart for the excuses donkey fans make for their team imploding year after year?

DishWater
05-29-2010, 04:14 PM
how about a flow chart for the excuses donkey fans make for their team imploding year after year?

Perhaps a more political approach based upon ratios?...

"People that Believe Dan Fouts Is Better Than Elway"

Or of course--how could I forget--"The Number of Times A Smack-Talking Charger Fan Uses the Term 'Trophy Polishing.'" This might be a little more difficult because it'll be situationally exponential.

In the end it all comes down to the single most important comparative graph-

"Number of Super Bowl Rings". That's a picture graph.

ChargersDivison
05-29-2010, 05:11 PM
Perhaps a more political approach based upon ratios?...

"People that Believe Dan Fouts Is Better Than Elway"

Or of course--how could I forget--"The Number of Times A Smack-Talking Charger Fan Uses the Term 'Trophy Polishing.'" This might be a little more difficult because it'll be situationally exponential.

In the end it all comes down to the single most important comparative graph-

"Number of Super Bowl Rings". That's a picture graph.

Or we can do pie charts for:

"Amount of epic late season chokes" for Den

"Amount of failing DC's hired in a 6 year span to lose the only good one"

"Amount of franchise QB's traded"

"Amount of only quality offensive player WR traded"

"Amount of consecutive years missing the playoffs"

"Amount of off seasons Den has horrible free agency and draft picks, only for the donkey delusional to feel EXCITED about the up coming season only to watch their team out do themselves in choking"

I can literally go on until the main event of Rampage and Rashad, seriously.

But I won't because I need to watch some guys on the PPV that I've already stomped.

Speaking of STOMPED, perfect word to explain what SD has done to Den the past 6 years.

Amari24
05-29-2010, 05:20 PM
Or we can do pie charts for:

"Amount of epic late season chokes" for Den

"Amount of failing DC's hired in a 6 year span to lose the only good one"

"Amount of franchise QB's traded"

"Amount of only quality offensive player WR traded"

"Amount of consecutive years missing the playoffs"

"Amount of off seasons Den has horrible free agency and draft picks, only for the donkey delusional to feel EXCITED about the up coming season only to watch their team out do themselves in choking"

I can literally go on until the main event of Rampage and Rashad, seriously.

But I won't because I need to watch some guys on the PPV that I've already stomped.

Speaking of STOMPED, perfect word to explain what SD has done to Den the past 6 years.

"Amount of quality player DUIs"
"Amount of quality player steroid uses"
"Amount of quality player woman beatings"
"Amount of top 5 QB playoffs chokes"
"Amount of 10+ win seasons that never amount to anything in the PO"

EddieMac
05-29-2010, 07:48 PM
"Amount of quality player DUIs"
"Amount of quality player steroid uses"
"Amount of quality player woman beatings"
"Amount of top 5 QB playoffs chokes"
"Amount of 10+ win seasons that never amount to anything in the PO"

Don't forget about the amount of "we didn't sell out because of those darn annoying bad seats" excuses.

I like those ones.