PDA

View Full Version : Biggest Game in Suns' History

CanDB
05-26-2010, 10:39 AM
I am a big Suns fan, especially with the diminutive Canadian dude - Steve Nash, directing traffic. I have wanted the Suns to win the championship badly, in Steve's days for sure, and I believe they should have won a few years back when a very bad use of judgement basically prevented them from beating the Spurs......but alas, I doth protest too much.

I am surprised how they have "rebounded" (good basketball word:D) this year, and have made a serious run at the crown. After last night's game, I still believe they can go all the way. So in my opinion, game 5 in LA may be the biggest game in the Suns' history. A win there and they've got all the momentum to get past a powerful Lakers squad. And if they beat LA, I really like their chances in the championship final. Steve will play with one eye, broken nose, stitches up and down, maybe diarrhea, vertigo, a migraine, strep throat, the flu, and possibly with just one shoe if he has to.

Cmon Amare, and "the bench".....lets bring it home for an aging little Canuck, and the Suns' fans!

Sparky The Sun Devil
05-26-2010, 12:08 PM
I do think this is a huge game, but the suns were in the nba finals in 1993, so this isnt thier biggest game. Ive been a life long suns fan though and am pumped!

CoryWinget81
05-26-2010, 12:11 PM
I'm pullin hard for the Suns. Love Nash and Stoudemire.

JakeNbake
05-26-2010, 12:17 PM
Pulling hard for the suns because I hate the lakers.

Vhailor
05-26-2010, 12:29 PM
If the Suns' bench can continue to outplay LA's starters and outright dominate LA's bench, the Suns have a very good change of winning Game 5. It all depends on whether or not we want it more.

I'm hoping we win Game 5, because I'll be in the Purple Palace for Game 6 with my wife, cheering the Suns on as hard as I can!

GridironChamp
05-26-2010, 01:37 PM
If Frye can continue to be any factor what so ever then they have a shot... if
he disappears back into oblivion then they have none.

thatkidhunt
05-26-2010, 02:10 PM
Yesssssssssss Sir!!!!!! :salute:

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e83/JaeHunt/suns20logo.jpg

HurricaneDovs
05-26-2010, 07:07 PM
I told a buddy before game 3 that if the Suns could take game 3 then I could see them winning then next 4.

Theyve got alot of momentum right now and I think they can steal one in LA.

Broncoholic JS
05-26-2010, 09:56 PM
Pulling hard for the suns because I hate the lakers.

What he said

Chillez
05-31-2010, 12:28 AM
I still feel bad for Steve Nash the guy deserves at least a finals apprentice.

I'm a huge Lakers fan but I feel bad for the guy he's one best PG the NBA has

ever seen. Hopefully one day he can get at least 1 ring before he retires the

man deserves it...

Vhailor
06-01-2010, 07:48 AM
So sorry we didn't cheer hard enough for the Suns, Nash. Would've loved to have won Game 6.