• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mcharger70
    Practice Squad
    • Sep 2008

Please tell me you dont miss this guy

I couldn't even watch the whole thing.... You Know

After being traded from the Denver Broncos to the Chicago Bears April 2, 2009, Rich Eisen of NFL Network interviewed Jay Cutler. Cutler says "you know" 57 t...
  • TheBroncoEra
    Formerly KnockoutOrton8
    • Feb 2010

I don't miss him one bit, I didn't like him when he was here and I still don't like him. He may have a big arm but he has as much leadership skill as a cardboard box.

Comment

• RealBronco
      Resident Film Critic
      • Sep 2003

man i could hardly get through that interview the first time lol...you know?
      sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

• kungfuhustle12
        Practice Squad
        • May 2010

Wow

Wow, what a disappointing interview - almost as bad as the Palin and Couric interview!!

Big arm, little brain - leadership ranking = cub scout

JMHO
        Have the ball, will throw!!

Comment

• TRUEBRONCOFAN24
          Starter
          • Oct 2007

Hahaha... you know... that is ridiculous... ya know?

Comment

• BroncoFanBoy
            Here's hoping!
            • Jun 2009

you know, i dont really miss him. i mean, you know, he has horrible leadership and you know, a whiny attitude.

sigpic

2014 Pick'Em Challenge Champion
            Proud Fan of the 3 Time Super Bowl Champion Denver Broncos

Comment

• LSIGRAD09
              GO BRONCOS!!!
              • Sep 2009

Hm, if only his talents, prior to this past season, could be put into somebody with a brain.
              sigpic

Comment

• Justblaze2729
                Starter
                • Feb 2008

The only thing i miss about jay cutler is the way he wore all his bronco attire ...it looked cool on him ...the low helmet covering his eyes ...the jacket under his jersey the under armor and the sleeveless jersey he wore

I can not stand that ugly jersey orton wears with the lose sleeves ...that jake plummer style

Oh and not to mention that ugly chin strap orton wears ....we are in year 2010 kyle orton ..get with the times ...no need of looking like a kicker out there

:go:

Comment

• Letsgobolts
                  Practice Squad
                  • Feb 2010

It would be an easy bet. Everytime he says "you know" take a drink

Comment

• TheBroncoEra
                    Formerly KnockoutOrton8
                    • Feb 2010

Originally posted by Justblaze2729 View Post
                    The only thing i miss about jay cutler is the way he wore all his bronco attire ...it looked cool on him ...the low helmet covering his eyes ...the jacket under his jersey the under armor and the sleeveless jersey he wore

I can not stand that ugly jersey orton wears with the lose sleeves ...that jake plummer style

Oh and not to mention that ugly chin strap orton wears ....we are in year 2010 kyle orton ..get with the times ...no need of looking like a kicker out there

:go:
                    Yeah I hate the open sleeves look, it just doesn't look right to me it looks really akward.

Comment

• Hoserman117
                      Pwnin' Nubz
                      • Dec 2006

I truly hate that guy.

Comment

• DancingHorsey
                        Starter
                        • Oct 2006

Wow...
                        Only fools bet against Tim Tebow.

Team Tebow #108

Yards, without points, mean nothing.

Comment

• Joshecalpoly
                          Starter
                          • Dec 2005

He didnt deny that when Bates was canned he didnt want out.

Get away from me:
                          Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

LOL I like how Caleb Hanie said he was smarter and stronger gotta love thos CSU guys:
                          Caleb Hanie answers questions about being better than Jay Cutler in every single waygameofinches.blogspot.comsportshumor23.wordpress.com

Everyone made it into this belief that the Bears would be instant SB contenders and we would be instantly out of playoff talks. Yet noone counted on the fact the baby doesnt think before he acts.

I feel bad for Orton but he is handling the QB position with professionalism, something Jay could not do.
                          2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

Comment

• sadom422
                            Practice Squad
                            • Dec 2008

This forum saddens me, that defence last year with cutlers arm is a superbowl waiting to happen, so you guys mean to tell me if cutler had said he wanted to stay in denver y'all wouldn't give orton up to get him? I'm jus saying wow we don't need him to be a leader, we got b dawk, and don't give me that QB crap, u think flacco is giving the pregame speech....NO!! Its ray doin that come on you can't win games without talent, and id rather lose the way we did wit shanny scoring and being excited rather than watching a team struggle to score 17 a game, its horrifying when I think about these past 2 years seriously

Comment

• Starbroncs
                              All-Pro
                              • Dec 2007

Originally posted by sadom422 View Post
                              This forum saddens me, that defence last year with cutlers arm is a superbowl waiting to happen, so you guys mean to tell me if cutler had said he wanted to stay in denver y'all wouldn't give orton up to get him? I'm jus saying wow we don't need him to be a leader, we got b dawk, and don't give me that QB crap, u think flacco is giving the pregame speech....NO!! Its ray doin that come on you can't win games without talent, and id rather lose the way we did wit shanny scoring and being excited rather than watching a team struggle to score 17 a game, its horrifying when I think about these past 2 years seriously
                              ....you cant be serious. I will give you that "qb crap". The defense isnt on the field the same time as the offense. Dawkins isnt in the huddle on offense. Every team needs a leader on the offense and defense.

You dont need a qb screaming at other players and making everyone depressed as he mopes on the sidelines after he just threw yet another int in the redzone.

I had much more fun watching that 6-0 stretch than any point with jay cutler. If it wasnt our horrible defense getting destroyed it was Jay throwing interceptions in the redzone. I was pissed no matter what, down that 6-0 stretch orton was average, we had an exciting running game and a devestating defense that was actually fun to watch.

I am grateful for cutler, grateful he gave us a ton of ammo in that trade to help turn our team around.

Comment

Working...
                              X