PDA

View Full Version : Recreated the Broncos logo in Backbreaker

Hoserman117
06-01-2010, 08:10 PM
http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p4/Hoser117/IMG000003.jpg

It's not perfect, the neck is a little thick, but overall I think it's good for my first shot at using the editor. Took me about 4 hours and 101 layers.

EDIT:

Stretched it out, I think this looks a little better

http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p4/Hoser117/IMG000005.jpg

Frenchy180
06-01-2010, 08:22 PM
http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p4/Hoser117/IMG000003.jpg

It's not perfect, the neck is a little thick, but overall I think it's good for my first shot at using the editor. Took me about 4 hours and 101 layers.

Looks a lot better than what I can do lol... I've never been good at customizing logos, but I really wish Madden would allow something like that (I know, Backbreaker thread)

Hoserman117
06-01-2010, 10:00 PM
Looks a lot better than what I can do lol... I've never been good at customizing logos, but I really wish Madden would allow something like that (I know, Backbreaker thread)

Yeah that'd be pretty sweet if you could do this in Madden. It's not that hard to do you just have to stay patient. This took many hours :laugh:

TheBroncoEra
06-01-2010, 10:42 PM
CP for ya Hoser, that is awesome! :logo:

12and4
06-01-2010, 11:53 PM
damn....

I bet you'd make a lot of money if you sell all the teams logos on ebay... lots would buy it too.

The hardest would be the browns

Not Sure
06-02-2010, 01:00 AM
Wow. Gotta say, that looks pretty darn good. Well done man.:logo:

Frenchy180
06-02-2010, 02:09 AM
damn....

I bet you'd make a lot of money if you sell all the teams logos on ebay... lots would buy it too.

lol @ the browns, but seriously if you did their secondary logo (the dog) it would be rather difficult lol

(waits for Charlie Brown to show up)

MileHighHitMan7
06-02-2010, 06:27 AM
damn....

I think the logo is right protected. He would get sued if he tried to sell it as his. What he would need to do is change it up a bit so it is his own design.

broncoFan!
06-02-2010, 09:47 AM
lol @ the browns, but seriously if you did their secondary logo (the dog) it would be rather difficult lol

He's probablly too busy bashing Brady Quinn in some Brady Quinn fangirl thread. :)

I personally find backbreaker too difficult.

Charlie Brown
06-02-2010, 10:17 AM

Привет (Hello in Russian, pronounced Privet)

The Browns do not have a logo.

Ergo, they do not have a secondary logo.

The only symbol used to represent the team at any one time (nowhere on the jersey) was the Brownie, a mythical elf.

http://mentalfloss.cachefly.net/wp-content/uploads/2008/02/browns-logo.jpg

So, your claim that a "dog" represents the Browns is ridiculous. The "Dawg" only represents the "corporate" attempt to hijack what was a fan-player movement in the 80's. Nothing associated with the team itself, merely something fun and unique that the players and fans did together. What was blue-collar has been made white-collar. So, no, this "Dawg" crap is utterly ridiculous as it tramples tradition.

Frenchy180
06-02-2010, 12:18 PM

The only symbol used to represent the team at any one time (nowhere on the jersey) was the Brownie, a mythical elf.

So, your claim that a "dog" represents the Browns is ridiculous. The "Dawg" only represents the "corporate" attempt to hijack what was a fan-player movement in the 80's. Nothing associated with the team itself, merely something fun and unique that the players and fans did together. What was blue-collar has been made white-collar. So, no, this "Dawg" crap is utterly ridiculous as it tramples tradition.

ah, my apologies

Hoserman117
06-02-2010, 12:59 PM
He's probablly too busy bashing Brady Quinn in some Brady Quinn fangirl thread. :)

I personally find backbreaker too difficult.

It started out like that for me, being way too hard, but now I feel like it's too easy. The CPU AI is too retarded. However I've been posting on the Backbreaker forums a lot, and Natural Motion has an employee in the Support section of the Forum section who is taking note of all the problems, and while a patch isn't "official", it looks like they'll be fixing many of the problems with the game.

Broncoyearound
06-02-2010, 05:09 PM
It started out like that for me, being way too hard, but now I feel like it's too easy. The CPU AI is too retarded. However I've been posting on the Backbreaker forums a lot, and Natural Motion has an employee in the Support section of the Forum section who is taking note of all the problems, and while a patch isn't "official", it looks like they'll be fixing many of the problems with the game.

Okay if its getting easy for you perhaps you can help me out or give me some pointers. I can say I'm not the best qb player but if I threw 13 picks in one game something is wrong. Madden is cheap but even on there the most I've thrown in a single game was 3 unless I'm playing with a horrible backup. I find that I make good reads but I always overthrow my reciever and even if they are wide open seems i throw it to a defender.

Should I focus more when I throw or what I just don't understand it as of yet. Love the game but right now its kicking my butt.

FYI I really did throw that many in a game but I won 34 to 10 but still I was embarrassed.

BTW Thats the coolest logo I've seen on backbreaker so far. CPs for you.

Sparky The Sun Devil
06-02-2010, 05:34 PM

jeez, cant a lil joke

Hoserman117
06-02-2010, 09:32 PM
Okay if its getting easy for you perhaps you can help me out or give me some pointers. I can say I'm not the best qb player but if I threw 13 picks in one game something is wrong. Madden is cheap but even on there the most I've thrown in a single game was 3 unless I'm playing with a horrible backup. I find that I make good reads but I always overthrow my reciever and even if they are wide open seems i throw it to a defender.

Should I focus more when I throw or what I just don't understand it as of yet. Love the game but right now its kicking my butt.

FYI I really did throw that many in a game but I won 34 to 10 but still I was embarrassed.

BTW Thats the coolest logo I've seen on backbreaker so far. CPs for you.

First off, are you playing exhibition or season/RtBB?

If you're doing RtBB you're just going to have a really bad team. It's really something they need to patch because your players are always rated so low that it makes it impossible to throw. Check your depth chart and start whichever QB has the best "form", look next to his name at the arrow. An arrow going straight up is the best form, and that means he's going to really be on top of his game. An arrow going straight down means his form for this game is really bad. Form always improves as you win games, so if you get in a win streak your players will start playing much better.

If you're doing season mode you should just make sure you pick a team that has a really good QB (New England Militia have one of the best QB's in the game), but if whatever team you use doesn't have the best QB I'd advise just making a judgement call based on the form rating and the ratings of your QB.

If you're doing exhibition just try to pick a team with a solid QB and when you're going through the difficulty settings just set the form average or higher. That will give all your players and all the other teams players that rating, so there's a better chance that your QB will play well.

Those things are really what seem to have been giving me the most problems when throwing the ball, not so much my skill level. On the BB forums there's a feedback section though and they're definitely aware that this is a pain in the ass, so whenever a patch comes out I'm guessing they're going to address it.

I don't really do Season mode/RtBB anymore because I always go against terrible teams and it's not fun winning 85-10 everytime. I'm gonna stick with exhibition and go against good teams and have fun until they make the lower tier teams more of a challenge.