PDA

View Full Version : What would you rather do?

Frenchy180
06-03-2010, 01:21 AM
I got to thinking about this after seeing the OT goal in tonights Stanley Cup Finals game... What would you rather do?

Score the game winning goal in game 7 of the Stanley Cup Finals...
Score the winning touchdown/field goal in the Super Bowl...
Drive in the clinching run in game 7 of the World Series...
Make the last second shot in game 7 of the NBA Finals to win it...

I'm curious to see your responses... Personally even though I wouldn't turn down any of those options my first choice would be game 7 of the Stanley Cup Finals, with the Super Bowl a close second.

CHARGER$
06-03-2010, 02:24 AM
The NFL is one game and on the biggest stage.
Easy choice for me.
NFL!

Red-Falcon
06-03-2010, 06:17 AM
Easy... NFL
One game, one chance.
Plus, hockey I hate, and NBA and World Series, just too many games to have a Champion team.

LSIGRAD09
06-03-2010, 09:13 AM
Football easy.
Although Game Winning Goals have been shown to cause quite the uproar......

Kno-Sean
06-03-2010, 10:25 AM
I take a different approach on this one. I would much rather close Game 7 of the World Series, striking out the final batter of the game and leaping into my catchers arms!

underrated29
06-03-2010, 10:34 AM
Game 7 stanley cup finals... ALL THE WAY!!!!

It is soooo hard to score a goal in hockey. you have the 5 defenders and the goalie. Football you just need to beat the the DB/S as a wr or LB,db,s as a RB. With no one to block your entrance into the endzone.

And yes I am bias because I play hockey, but if you score in hockey it was you alone you beat them all. You were unstoppable and there is no greater feeling imo than that..

owninit
06-03-2010, 10:52 AM
Superbowl, would be incredible....

hoisting the stanley cup would be the ultimate achievement in sports, there's nothing as brutal as hockey playoffs.

World series would push it for number 1, if it was in defeating the yankmee's, but otherwise be number 3.

NBA finals.......blah, i hate basket ball, winning an NBA champoinship would only be cool because of the money.

If you were going to be the final play i'd have to say SB. You're instantly propeled to all star status, regardless of who you are, or how good you are.

Hoisting the cup is great, but a single play in the seventh game doesn't define you, because there is so much work to get to that point.

Which championship trophy would i rather be a part of, the cup hands down, but which final play can make you a legend.....the SB.

Maharishineo
06-03-2010, 11:05 AM
I think the swish after hitting a game winning shot in basketball would be an incredible feeling, but football is by far and away my favorite sport and I couldn't even begin to imagine what it would be like to orchestrate a game winning drive and cap it off with a touchdown pass.

:td:

I think it's interesting though... all the perspectives. Game winning TD run, pass, catch, pick six like this last year, FG. Then think about it for each sport, and of course it all depends on what game you like the most, and what's most important to you in terms of achievement and rewards. Good question.

BroncoManiac_69
06-03-2010, 11:32 AM
Since the other 3 are all multiple game scenarios, the Super Bowl by far is my choice. You only have one chance to win the NFL title.

Sparky The Sun Devil
06-03-2010, 11:32 AM
it would be the superbowl, even if it wasnt for the broncos, but imagine a cubs player making a HR in the bottom of 9th 2 outs game 7 to win the game, when u were losing before ur at bat