PDA

View Full Version : A Sig Please!

BaileyIsGod
06-04-2010, 07:25 PM
I'll give you two Cps and (of course) credit. I want Champ Bailey in it. I would prefer my name but it's fine if it doesn't include it. Thanks in advanced!

BroncoFanBoy
06-04-2010, 10:00 PM
how's this? I like it.

12and4
06-04-2010, 10:39 PM
Damn Charger$ your getting better...

Me thinks we need to get you some sort of a gift for helping this many users out.

I don't know how you are able to do this other than you just love to do it.

thatkidhunt
06-04-2010, 11:27 PM
Damn Charger$ your getting better...

Me thinks we need to get you some sort of a gift for helping this many users out.

I don't know how you are able to do this other than you just love to do it.

My dude Charger$ is a beast, one of the more talented artists this cite has seen. Sucks he likes the Chargers though:P

12and4
06-04-2010, 11:37 PM
My dude Charger$ is a beast, one of the more talented artists this cite has seen. Sucks he likes the Chargers though:P

I've told him that like 5 times lol.

why!!!...

artistic, good guy and helpful don't really mix in well with the charger fan stereotype.

CHARGER$
06-05-2010, 02:31 AM
I do it because to me its fun, i get to be creative.
I also get a big kick that people like something i made for them, to the point where they have it for so long its part of their identity.

And then there's times like this!
The kind words i get.
You guys made my night!

Thanks!

Oh ya one thing though......

http://i926.photobucket.com/albums/ad107/Free-Z/chargers.png

BiggyBoy660
06-05-2010, 10:49 AM

Charger$ is an artist and he is great at what he does! He made 2 sigs for me, one with Moreno and the other McDaniels that I'm sporting right now.

Thanks again Charger$!