PDA

View Full Version : raider ofensen defense pas attack these yr

Raiderjoe1
06-13-2010, 08:41 PM
Raider wil hav a pass offense- tak thad to teh bank. With Hue Jackson as oC(he mak presencee felt big tyme already ) and an acurate passer in Jason Campbel . u see will see the talent raiders team hav at Wr.

Raiders r useing lot mor motion wit there Wrs . harder to jam them) The most talk bout iz DHB.( realy a diffrent player who must hav busted hes arse after last season) Teh guy has been fear so far. It hasnt matter if it been nmANDI as0mugha , no one been able to cover him . He quick be come Campbells fave target.

Raider 7 wil look sumething Like theses ldtL Houston 6'3 305 rdtTom Kelly 6'6 335 john Hendersonn 6'7 335 RDe R seymour 6'6 310 WlbTrevor scott 6'5 255 Mlb R McClain 6'4 256 slb K wimbley 6'3 255.

How Olbs r able 2 cover may force raider best cover rback Thomas Howard back 4 starteing line up

BroncoSexyDaddy
06-13-2010, 09:06 PM
You guys had a good draft,probably the best draft of every team.Its still not good enough to surpass the broncos.Big Jamal Williams will make our defense click unlike you never seen before.Then you add Jarvis and Bannan a physical Raven player,defense unstopable.Unlike the broncos the Raiders lack team chemistry,and leadership,which Denver have a lot of.Raiders made great strides gettin Campbell in the offseason,but Remember he couldnt beat Denver last season,until Orton left the game do to injury in the 2nd quarter.:orton:

Joshecalpoly
06-14-2010, 12:00 AM
Please Raiderjoe learn to spell it hurts my eyes just looking at your dumb posts. The Raiders may not be bad this year I just think it will take one good draft and one phenomenal DT to make you a dominant threat.

RealBronco
06-14-2010, 01:00 AM
Raider wil hav a pass offense- tak thad to teh bank. With Hue Jackson as oC(he mak presencee felt big tyme already ) and an acurate passer in Jason Campbel . u see will see the talent raiders team hav at Wr.

Raiders r useing lot mor motion wit there Wrs . harder to jam them) The most talk bout iz DHB.( realy a diffrent player who must hav busted hes arse after last season) Teh guy has been fear so far. It hasnt matter if it been nmANDI as0mugha , no one been able to cover him . He quick be come Campbells fave target.

Raider 7 wil look sumething Like theses ldtL Houston 6'3 305 rdtTom Kelly 6'6 335 john Hendersonn 6'7 335 RDe R seymour 6'6 310 WlbTrevor scott 6'5 255 Mlb R McClain 6'4 256 slb K wimbley 6'3 255.

How Olbs r able 2 cover may force raider best cover rback Thomas Howard back 4 starteing line up

Please Raiderjoe learn to spell it hurts my eyes just looking at your dumb posts. The Raiders may not be bad this year I just think it will take one good draft and one phenomenal DT to make you a dominant threat.

i agree with josh....i mean wow. please tell me you are hammered right now joe. your post looks like a third grader wrote it.

RaiderFanSD
06-14-2010, 01:15 AM
Raiders r useing lot mor motion wit there Wrs . harder to jam them) The most talk bout iz DHB.( realy a diffrent player who must hav busted hes arse after last season)

What's weird is that even though RaiderJoe is a troll and not a Raiders fan, he knows stuff that ONLY Raiders fans would know.

Unlike the broncos the Raiders lack team chemistry,and leadership,which Denver have a lot of

You couldn't be more wrong about the "chemistry" part. I don't understand where people get stuff like that. Oaklands FO is dysfunctional, not necessarily the locker room. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13Ie4GKuPHM

Joshecalpoly
06-14-2010, 01:23 AM
What's weird is that even though RaiderJoe is a troll and not a Raiders fan, he knows stuff that ONLY Raiders fans would know.

You couldn't be more wrong about the "chemistry" part. I don't understand where people get stuff like that. Oaklands FO is dysfunctional, not necessarily the locker room. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13Ie4GKuPHM

True last year they had a no matter what we do Russell will lose this game attitude but still the organization has been crumbling for years its hard to say that they will comeback in a year but the new QB needs to and wants to prove himself. I must admit I wanted Campbell more then Orton in the Cutler trade saga I wont deny that I see him as being completely underestimated. Still last year Orton proved he can be a good QB with the right talent around him Campbell had talent and didnt do much with it. Still I wont say they dont have a shot, that is something Campbell gives them.

RaiderFanSD
06-14-2010, 01:35 AM
True last year they had a no matter what we do Russell will lose this game attitude.

Too true, seemed like the team deflated when Russell came in. Check out the Redskins game when Gradkowski went down, lol. Anyways, I'm just glad us Raider fans don't have to put up w/ Russell anymore.

darth-hideous
06-14-2010, 06:22 AM
hIgh jooe howe wuz rouscha?

WhoDeyBengals
06-14-2010, 03:53 PM
http://i47.tinypic.com/2uo2xdy.jpg

/why doesn't WhoDey ever post in smack anymore?
//s

LeDonk
06-16-2010, 11:25 AM
I think Joe might be drunk?

Den615
06-16-2010, 11:48 AM
turkey is da better dan da jackkalop

KWHIT97
06-20-2010, 11:55 PM
I just figured this out, wow!

RaiderJoe is actually Al Davis, give it up dude, you've been uncovered!

Your senility has given you away!

Axemaster
06-21-2010, 04:18 AM

Yeah, uhh, Glix ber babble trix n fullem whab! Eeeb nah skeeb ! OK?

-Rod-
06-21-2010, 04:11 PM
JaMarcus still doing good:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGS7V-vvc3k

LOL

RaiderFanSD
06-21-2010, 04:32 PM
JaMarcus still doing good:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGS7V-vvc3k

LOL

I wanted to post that so bad on here.. thought I'd get an infraction though.

"It muz b grade A if it'z named dat ya feel meh?"

d-bronx42
06-21-2010, 09:56 PM
Jamarcus will be bankrupt within 5 years max. :laugh:

Raiderjoe1
06-22-2010, 08:53 PM
I just figured this out, wow!

RaiderJoe is actually Al Davis, give it up dude, you've been uncovered!

Your senility has given you away!

dam howd u figure out it liek thad? whoo told u