PDA

View Full Version : backbreaker broncos logo

broncos1997
06-22-2010, 10:56 AM
i have no idea who actually have backbreaker, but anyways just showing off that it IS possible to make a half decent broncos logo using 162 layers of geometric shapes. tell me what you think :D

LordTrychon
06-22-2010, 11:02 AM
NICE job! :logo:

one5beast
06-22-2010, 11:14 AM
WOW! thats the best broncos logo someone made in backbreaker
:td:

PhillyBronco24
06-22-2010, 11:16 AM
Good job on the logo. But umm why did you buy this game? lol

broncos1997
06-22-2010, 11:17 AM
Good job on the logo. But umm why did you buy this game? lol

ahahah... i'll ignore that comment :mad:

but thanks for the feedback guys! just a quick question since i'm a bit colorblind, are the colors right or do i need to tweak them?

one5beast
06-22-2010, 11:39 AM
ahahah... i'll ignore that comment :mad:

but thanks for the feedback guys! just a quick question since i'm a bit colorblind, are the colors right or do i need to tweak them?

the colors are perfect!:thumb:

Hoserman117
06-23-2010, 02:35 AM
Very nice :D

theMileHighGuy
06-23-2010, 03:45 AM
i have no idea who actually have backbreaker, but anyways just showing off that it IS possible to make a half decent broncos logo using 162 layers of geometric shapes. tell me what you think :D

Wow man, that is incredible, I don't think it could be any better. You should try making the old school D sometime. I've heard really mixed reviews on the game (Mostly bad). What do you like about it? Not like about it?

broncos1997
06-23-2010, 02:10 PM
Wow man, that is incredible, I don't think it could be any better. You should try making the old school D sometime. I've heard really mixed reviews on the game (Mostly bad). What do you like about it? Not like about it?

thanks:D i probably won't have space since i plan on finding a downloadable all 32 teams somewhere, so i'd have to replace an nfl team in order to do an old school logo.

the game is definitely love/hate at first, but i will tell you that 90 percent of the "negative" stuff disappear once you get used to the finer points of the game. you learn to use the camera to your advantage and gain more and more control of the players as you learn various tricks. the ONLY true major negatives about the game is the lack of management depth (no player progression, no aging, no contracts, etc. its all minor but i guess it adds up), and also the cpu offensive ai. to be honest, once you master the game, you'll probably easily win most games against fairly matched teams even on the highest diffuculty (get used to setting int and sack records). however, its not quite like madden because everything feels so realistic to the point of where its still fun to blow the other team out. the reason why the game has gotten terrible reviews from professional sites imo is that you need at least a week or two to fully appreciate the game which i doubt they had.

on the positive side of things, the game is absolutely gorgeous imo. obviously even the bad reviews will marvel at the incredible physics (on special teams, i like to play a sort of wedge breaker by charging downfield and obliterating the blockers, how awesome is that??). in general, the game feels like FOOTBALL rather than a game. for instance, as a QB your making your reads and your actually afraid of getting sacked (especially from the blind side) and as an RB you will get pummeled if you don't wait for your blocks to develop and holes to open. to conclude, let me put it this way. i have bought every madden game within the first week since 2001 on the ps1, ps2, and ps3. all in all, i've played all of my madden games about ten times longer than EVERY OTHER GAME COMBINED (no, thats not an exaggeration). after the first two weeks of backbreaker, not only did it replace madden for me, but i have tried to play madden 10 again multiple times and could not because my eyes are finally open

theMileHighGuy
06-23-2010, 02:27 PM
sounds pretty awesome. I like your attribution that its more like football than other games. Thanks to your review I will definitely mark it down for gamefly.

Can you create players and/or teams or just edit existing ones?

LightningRodBob
07-02-2010, 11:51 AM
EA needs to just buy the company who made Backbreaker and incorporate the physics engine into Madden. Because thats the biggest weak spot for madden, the canned animations. Thats why the game gets stale, because you feel like you've seen it all before. And plus some of the animations are just bad. The running animations are terrible.

Maybe I would take backbreaker seriously if it didn't look like a new-school version of NFL Blitz. Every player looks like The Rock lol.

broncos1997
07-03-2010, 07:19 PM
EA needs to just buy the company who made Backbreaker and incorporate the physics engine into Madden. Because thats the biggest weak spot for madden, the canned animations. Thats why the game gets stale, because you feel like you've seen it all before. And plus some of the animations are just bad. The running animations are terrible.

Maybe I would take backbreaker seriously if it didn't look like a new-school version of NFL Blitz. Every player looks like The Rock lol.

haha yeah sometimes it can be hard to get used to but imo gameplay takes a front seat over presentation. but obviously its a personal choice, and i suppose there are way more ridiculous complaints.

and milehighguy have you played the game yet?

broncos1997
07-07-2010, 05:34 PM
just a video i had to share with the team in action. in this video, kyle "noodle arm" orton proves just how wrong that label is...... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktpRDzJvo_M

edit: although watching it this time around i do notice the rather lobby pass that he threw to royal :laugh:

theMileHighGuy
07-07-2010, 06:06 PM
just a video i had to share with the team in action. in this video, kyle "noodle arm" orton proves just how wrong that label is...... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktpRDzJvo_M

edit: although watching it this time around i do notice the rather lobby pass that he threw to royal :laugh:

lol I want to see orton throw that elbow in real life. No I haven't played it yet, just the demo, I've been busy with crackdown 2