PDA

View Full Version : USA WORLD CUP!!! The glory of last minute wins!!!

DenWu
06-23-2010, 09:35 AM
The USA doesn't quit. We have an awesome sporting spirit of never quit. The game isn't over until it's over. Whether it's basketball, football, hockey, or soccer, we always believe that we can win even in the last second. The boys were attacking over and over again on Algeria, and got a well deserved rebound for Donovan. The best soccer player in US History, and now the team has won it's first group pretty much ever. For those who don't know, USA has never made it to the Semifinals. I'm not including 1930. Let's all join and root for this team as the Broncos begin to train. Let's support the red, white, and blue! Go USA!!

aka_lemony
06-23-2010, 09:40 AM
Go USA!! I have missed most of the games seeing that they have been so damn early in the morning :) and the horns that are blaring are quite distracting! Are they getting rid of those? I had heard that the players were complaining about them, saying that they were ruining their playing. Anyways, GO USA!!!! and go refs who don't give us bad calls! and most importantly GO BRONCOS! Can't for the season...

EvertonBroncos
06-23-2010, 10:14 AM
As you all know I'm from England, I think I'm the only person in England that actually supported the USA, but anyway I was getting fairly depressed knowing that the US had been screwed over, but then I saw it was 4 on 2, and started to believe, when I saw it fall to Donovan I couldn't believe it, he scored and I went absolutely insane! Seriously couldn't stop shaking and I think I even shed a tear! Absolutely ecstatic

Eddiemac730
06-23-2010, 10:48 AM
I will be the first to tell you that I'm a bandwagon fan of soccer; at least I can admit it ... :)

But what the USA Soccer team is doing something no one has ever seen! it's a great way to pass time until August 1st. :helmet:

:usa::usa::usa: