PDA

View Full Version : Tebow = Cutler? Both Int Machines?

NoRingNoGlory
06-25-2010, 11:17 AM
Tebow's Struggles Continue - Lacks Mental Tools

Friday, May 28, 2010 at 2:07 p.m.

ENGLEWOOD, Colo. — Tim Tebow looked at his options, looked some more, and finally decided to squeeze it to his receiver in the corner of the end zone.

The window was closed. Rookie cornerback Perrish Cox easily intercepted Tebow's pass during the red-zone drill in passing camp practice Thursday.

Even though Tebow was promoted, taking third-string quarterback snaps after being the fourth-stringer in every other open practice this month, the first-round pick still has a long way to develop.

“I don't know if it's moving faster than I anticipated,” Tebow said. “I know it's moving fast though.”

So far, Tebow's limited practice repetitions have looked about the same. He shows good physical skills when he throws the ball. His arm strength is fine (”He can throw the ball pretty well, he has a great arm,” cornerback Champ Bailey said.) and has usually thrown with pretty good accuracy.

But the mental part of the game has admittedly been a challenge. That has led to many indecisive moments, with plenty of short passes in an effort to avoid making mistakes.
----------------
Uh oh, do we have another "Cutler" in the making? Strong, powerful arm and No Brains? So far the NFL looks to be way to complicated for Tebow's brain.

Cutler is being resurrected folks, Broncos have got to be elated. This is exactly what Cutler did forcing plays with a powerful arm and then "Int". I just hope the Broncos keep Tebow around for a long time and make him the starting QB soon.

I will say this, the two sure do look alike to me with that curvy nose and all and the squinty eyes.
I don't know why but they both remind me of squirrels in human bodies.

http://i949.photobucket.com/albums/ad338/DownDonkey/whatthe.jpg?t=1277489784http://i949.photobucket.com/albums/ad338/DownDonkey/TebowChoke2.jpg?t=1277489828

:D

DishWater
06-25-2010, 11:20 AM
It's amusing that your attempt at Tebow smack centered upon supposed mental struggles.

That's adorable. Tebow is literally covered in 24k gold.

Try again.

NoRingNoGlory
06-25-2010, 11:23 AM
It's amusing that your attempt at Tebow smack centered upon supposed mental struggles.

That's adorable. Tebow is literally covered in 24k gold.

Try again.

Apparently you lack the mental capacity to differentiate between fools gold and real gold.

JakeNbake
06-25-2010, 11:24 AM
Both of your arguements are weak, let's talk about football. Not "gold".

LMAO NUETS

ebsoria
06-25-2010, 11:26 AM
Or is Cox that good?? :confused:

:laugh:!!!!

chazoe60
06-25-2010, 11:28 AM
Another pathetic attempt at smack by a pathetic poster who should just give up. What a dolt. :laugh:

DishWater
06-25-2010, 11:28 AM
Apparently you lack the mental capacity to differentiate between fools gold and real gold.

I am truly awed and amazed by that display of wit.

Apparently you just don't understand that Tebow is untouchable.

NoRingNoGlory
06-25-2010, 11:29 AM

LMAO NUETS

Do you think Tebow will turn into another Cutler? Why, why not? Apparently Tebow is headed in that direction by the looks of it both physically and mentally. I'm still trying to figure out how McDaniels or anyone else could see Tebow as a "trade up"?

Hoserman117
06-25-2010, 11:30 AM
Lulz. I bet Rivers never threw an INT in practice or had trouble as a rookie either. This is terrible smack.

JakeNbake
Do you think Tebow will turn into another Cutler? Why, why not? Apparently Tebow is headed in that direction by the looks of it both physically and mentally.

The fact that you would even compare the two after ONE session of OTA's in his rookie year makes me wonder if you understand football even on the lowest level.

Den615
This is some god awful smack. First of all you spelled Tebow's name wrong in the self written title of the article, and second this was a month ago. It was the first team mini camp after the draft.... Of course a rookie QB is going to make mistakes that early

I cant wait for the season to start...hopefully the smack gets better then

NoRingNoGlory
06-25-2010, 11:31 AM
Another pathetic attempt at smack by a pathetic poster who should just give up. What a dolt. :laugh:

I'm shocked Chaz, its Friday and you didn't use the "M" word today.
Good for you. :clap:

-Rod-
06-25-2010, 11:31 AM
I think Tebow will pick up the mental aspect of the NFL before the Dolts get a ring. Actually I'm pretty sure of that, especially now that they don't even have a LT and #1 WR. :thumb:

NoRingNoGlory
06-25-2010, 11:33 AM
This is some god awful smack. First of all you spelled Tebow's name wrong in the self written title of the article, and second this was a month ago. It was the first team mini camp after the draft.... Of course a rookie QB is going to make mistakes that early

I cant wait for the season to start...hopefully the smack gets better then

Oops, forgot the letter "L" between the letters "b" and "e"...oh well...

Tellway
06-25-2010, 11:34 AM

LMAO NUETS

Good work, keep hittin in the mouth with the jewels, it is all they understand...BLAM BLAM :helmet::helmet: now stand down all you pathetic neuts lol roflmao :logo:

NoRingNoGlory
06-25-2010, 11:35 AM
I think Tebow will pick up the mental aspect of the NFL before the Dolts get a ring. Actually I'm pretty sure of that, especially now that they don't even have a LT and #1 WR. :thumb:

Now that sir is called smack talk. I can't believe why other donks can't follow suit. Just say what you really feel about Tebow. I mean come on, I bet 99% of Bronco fans feel Tebow is going to be the next Elway.

JakeNbake
06-25-2010, 11:36 AM
Now that sir is called smack talk. I can't believe why other donks can't follow suit. Just say what you really feel about Tebow. I mean come on, I bet 99% of Bronco fans feel Tebow is going to be the next Elway.

I bet 99 % of Bronco fans think you're a turdboat.

Just saying.

NoRingNoGlory
06-25-2010, 11:37 AM
Good work, keep hittin in the mouth with the jewels, it is all they understand...BLAM BLAM :helmet::helmet: now stand down all you pathetic neuts lol roflmao :logo:

Hey Telllway, I'm looking for a monkey pinata for my daughters birthday party this weekend. Can you tell me where to go? Or, better yet can I borrow you for the weekend? This is what I had in mind:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmH1-g-xfDI

Den615
06-25-2010, 11:38 AM

Just saying.

Shall we start a poll?:D

JakeNbake
Hey Telllway, I'm looking for a monkey pinata. Can you tell me where to go?

Look on your back Neut BLAM BLAM :helmet: :helmet: Gaze at those neut gazer.

chazoe60
Charger fans are mentally unstable cocaine addicts who neglect their children.

DishWater
06-25-2010, 11:39 AM
I never said he was the next Elway...

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachments/sports-talk/29874-2009-college-football-tebow-christ2.jpg

chazoe60
06-25-2010, 11:42 AM
Charger fans sleep with pink Teddy bears and cry themselves to sleep while staring at posters of Rivers.

NoRingNoGlory
06-25-2010, 11:43 AM

Just saying.

What exactly is a turdboat? Isn't that what you guys use to float down in on the Colorado river? I believe I've seen turdboats before, I just didn't realize they came from Colorado.

Tellway
06-25-2010, 11:45 AM
What exactly is a turdboat? Isn't that what you guys use to float down in on the Colorado river? I believe I've seen turdboats before, I just didn't realize they came from Colorado.

get rill close...ok here we go again BLAM BLAM :helmet::helmet::logo: roflmao

Houdini
06-25-2010, 02:10 PM
So, let's see. Rivers got two years.... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philip_Rivers

I guess come find us in two years and we can see. :D

Oh yah, hope you guys don't plan on going far in the playoffs, its the 'phins year to shine.

ebsoria
06-25-2010, 02:30 PM
So, let's see. Rivers got two years.... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philip_Rivers

I guess come find us in two years and we can see. :D

Oh yah, hope you guys don't plan on going far in the playoffs, its the 'phins year to shine.

Huh??? :confused:

NoRingNoGlory
06-25-2010, 02:52 PM
I never said he was the next Elway...

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachments/sports-talk/29874-2009-college-football-tebow-christ2.jpg

I'm afraid to type the word "LMFAO" for fear of a lightning bolt strike from heaven :laugh:

http://www.ccrnp.ncifcrf.gov/~toms/icons/lightningbolt.gif

:O

Jay3
06-25-2010, 02:56 PM
This is the worst smack ever. It's like a car wreck and I can't avoid looking.

I mean, I think Cutler is a good quarterback. My brain can't process this argument that's supposed to be smack and has Tebow being the next Cutler.

NoRingNoGlory
06-25-2010, 03:08 PM
This is the worst smack ever. It's like a car wreck and I can't avoid looking.

I mean, I think Cutler is a good quarterback. My brain can't process this argument that's supposed to be smack and has Tebow being the next Cutler.

That's because you sufferer from "DH" syndrome which has no cure.

Any Bronco fan that thinks Cutler was a good QB for their team suffers from this disease. I mean Cutler was Mr. Turnover Machine in many many clutch games and ending up playing a major role in the demise of the Broncos franchise down the toilet, also costing Shanny his job and others, including your best offensive player who starting *****ing about everything he could think of, including getting rid of Cutler.

I mean there are some Bronco fan posters on this board who still sport something about Cutler in their name or sig. :P

broncoFan!
06-25-2010, 03:51 PM
LOL training camp. Like it matters.

Cutler2007
06-25-2010, 04:01 PM
Last time I checked Cutler had 63 career Ints, Tebow zero.

You do realize you can throw Ints and still win games right? Sanchez threw 20 and went to the AFCC game, Manning threw 16 and went to the SB.

Of course there is the flip side, Rivers threw only 9 and failed to win a game in the playoffs...but what else can we expect from a guy who post a 79 QB rating in postseason :)

Broncoboy6
06-25-2010, 04:08 PM

Hahaha, Very funny TURD OF NO RINGS !!!!!!!!!!. Go back to Hobbit land.

Broncoboy6
06-25-2010, 04:16 PM
LOL training camp. Like it matters.

Aloha BroncoFan. Exactly, Big emphasis on "Training". Have a good one, Mahalo & GOD bless.

Bernie24
06-25-2010, 04:37 PM
Sulphur is a non-metallic element that occurs in both combined and free states and is distributed widely over the earth’s surface. It is tasteless, odorless, insoluble in water, and often occurs in yellow crystals or masses. It is one of the most abundant elements found in a pure crystalline form. The word sulphur is Latin for "burning stone", and was used almost interchangeably with the term for fire. Because of its combustibility, sulphur was used for a variety of purposes at least 4,000 years ago (Cunningham 1935).

Sulphur was used by pagan priests 2,000 years before the birth of Christ. Pre-Roman civilizations used burned brimstone as a medicine and used "bricks" of sulphur as fumigants, bleaching agents, and incense in religious rites. Pliny (23-27 A.D.) Reported that sulphur was a "most singular kind of earth and an agent of great power on other substances," and had "medicinal [sic] virtues" (Cunningham 1935:17). The Romans used sulphur or fumes from its combustion as an insecticide and to purify a sick room and cleanse its air of evil (Cunningham 1935). The same uses were reported by Homer in the Odyssey in 1000 B.C.

The Greeks and Romans discovered that sulphur could be utilized to make fire and the pyrotechnical displays associated with the Roman circus. The Romans also experimented with using sulphur with tar, rosin, bitumen, and other combustibles. Their work resulted in the production of incendiary weapons, but this ability disappeared with the decline of the Roman Empire. Crusaders returning from the Holy Land in the early 1300s brought with them the knowledge of gunpowder, which had been developed by the Chinese during the time of Confucius (557?-479 B.C.) By mixing sulphur with other substances (Yellow Magic 1937; Mason 1938; Shelton1979). Armed with the knowledge of gunpowder, Europeans demanded increasing quantities of sulphur, beginning in the 12th century. The Greatest impetus in sulphur’s industrial use coincides with the birth of chemistry in the 1700s and the recognition of sulphuric acid as an important and versatile mineral acid.

Concomitant with escalating sulphur demand, there was also a fundamental change in supply sources. Although it is plentiful on a world scale, native sulphur is usually found in relatively minute quantities. Deposits large enough to warrant commercial exploitation are a rarity. The greatest quantity of naturally occurring sulphur by far is combined with other elements, most notably the sulfides of copper, iron, lead, and zinc, and the sulfates of barium, calcium (commonly known as gypsum), magnesium, and sodium.

Early civilizations met their meager needs from the easily mined native sulphur deposits near active and extinct volcanoes. The sulphur used by pre-Roman civilizations was probably obtained by heating iron or copper pyrites (Cunningham 1935). Archeological investigations have revealed that the Romans obtained sulphur from Etruscan mines (Mason 1938). Some of Pliny’s writing document sulphur mining from the islands north of Sicily (Cunningham 1935). With the discovery of manufacturing methods that used sulphuric acid, these widely scattered sources no longer met the demand. From the late 1700s to the late 1800s, 95% of the world’s manufacturing needs were met by the Sicilian sulphur deposits, but monopolistic practices and high prices eventually forced industrial consumers to look for a new supply.

In the late 1800s the Frasch process - a mining technique that recovers from 75% to 92% of a salt dome’s recoverable sulphur - became operational (Bodenlos 1973: 615). This made the large underground sulphur deposits of the Texas and Louisiana salt domes exploitable, and provided the world with a new source of high-purity (99.5%) elemental sulphur. These stockpiles today (1992) account for more than 50% of the U.S. sulphur supply (see update notes). By 1913 the United States had become the world leader in sulphur production; it has never relinquished the lead (Whitehead 1931; Shelton 1979). Canada, Japan, France, Poland, and Mexico are also major sulphur suppliers. Volcanic deposits are currently exploited in Indonesia and in Chile and other parts of South America.

Secondary sources of sulphur today are the sulphur dioxide (SO2) obtained from industrial mineral, wastes, and flue gasses, and the hydrogen sulfide (H2S) found in "sour" natural gas, petroleum refinery products, and coke-oven gasses. Once considered unwelcome byproducts of industrial processes, these sources of sulphur have the advantage of being nearly inexhaustible.

From a rather meager beginning, sulphur has become one of the basic materials of industrial production. In the United States, more than 12 million long tons are consumed annually - the equivalent of over 120 pounds per person is employed in the manufacture of more than 30,000 items. Sulphur is used to make gunpowder, matches, phosphate, insecticides, fungicides, and medicine, and in vulcanizing rubber and impregnating wood and paper products. But these are only minor uses. Nearly 90% of the domestic production is converted to sulphuric acid. This workhorse of chemistry is a major component in the manufacture of literally thousands of products, but especially fertilizer. About one-half of the country’s sulphur goes to the fertilizer industry. Sulphur and sulphuric acid are so necessary to manufacturing that their demand can be used as an accurate indicator of the nation's business activity. Sulphur consumption is also a reliable barometer of continuing efforts to increase the standard of living of the world’s population, and to produce more food.

-Rod-
06-25-2010, 05:15 PM
I can see how he would struggle with the mental aspect of the game. He never had to read a defense in college; either he passed it to his primary option or he ran with the ball.

Hmmm... Nope. I guess you can't see very well (actually I doubt you even saw anything at all). :cross:

broncoFan!
06-25-2010, 05:17 PM
Aloha BroncoFan. Exactly, Big emphasis on "Training". Have a good one, Mahalo & GOD bless.

What does mahalo stand for again? I forgot. God bless you mate.

Bernie24
06-25-2010, 05:23 PM
What does mahalo stand for again? I forgot. God bless you mate.

Mahalo doesn't "stand for" anything lol

It means thanks in Hawaiian.

broncoFan!
06-25-2010, 05:26 PM
Mahalo doesn't "stand for" anything lol

It means thanks in Hawaiian.

Pshh I'm not Hawaiian or whatnot, just Emerican.

Houdini
06-25-2010, 05:32 PM
Huh??? :confused:

My point was Rivers got two years to sit and learn, does Tim match or exceed that progress? That's my point.

Amari24
06-25-2010, 07:21 PM
This reminds me of a type of thread Guru would make, but he hasn't been on for months :laugh:

Beagle
06-25-2010, 08:41 PM
Lulz. I bet Rivers never threw an INT in practice or had trouble as a rookie either. This is terrible smack.

He ran the practice squad as a rookie and never made it to camp..selfish player that he is he held out.Didn't start untill he was in his third year so Tebow is already light years ahead in that respect.

A more apt title to this Thread whould be

Rivers=Foutts Niether started for years after they were drafted both put up large numbers and brought the chargers to the afc championship game only to lose.Both will retire ringless unless Rivers catches on late in his carrer and rides a Truely great qb to a ring like his mirror twin Bernie Kosar did with the Cowboys and Aikman

ChargersDivison
06-25-2010, 09:02 PM
He ran the practice squad as a rookie and never made it to camp..selfish player that he is he held out.Didn't start untill he was in his third year so Tebow is already light years ahead in that respect.

A more apt title to this Thread whould be

Rivers=Foutts Niether started for years after they were drafted both put up large numbers and brought the chargers to the afc championship game only to lose.Both will retire ringless unless Rivers catches on late in his carrer and rides a Truely great qb to a ring like his mirror twin Bernie Kosar did with the Cowboys and Aikman

LMAO. Rivers will finish with more rings than Elway by 2 or 3 folds. Seeing as he is a far superior QB. Only makes sense. Don't ever compare any player let alone QB on your team to Rivers.

How stupid. Comparing pintos to a Bugatti Veyron.

ERoyal248
06-25-2010, 09:08 PM
LMAO. Rivers will finish with more rings than Elway by 2 or 3 folds. Seeing as he is a far superior QB. Only makes sense. Don't ever compare any player let alone QB on your team to Rivers.

In your dreams ROD..

Let me guess, you think the Dolts win the SB this year, sig bet?

Bernie24
06-25-2010, 09:15 PM

Lol is all that needs to be said for this.

I honestly wonder if you believe what you type or if you just lack a life so you come here to make it seem like you are somewhat worth something to the world.

kishzilla
06-25-2010, 09:58 PM

Did he really just say Rivers will have 4-6 SB rings by the time he retires?.......................................... .......................http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/05/funny-pictures-red-shoes-cat-stupid.jpg

Amari24
06-25-2010, 10:33 PM

Here he goes again, sniffing that RODcaine again huh?

BroncoFanBoy
06-25-2010, 10:37 PM
Cutler has always had that problem with trying to force the ball into coverage. he had that problem in college too. Tebow.. not so much. he will take risks, but he's not as bad as cutler. also if you remember last year's training camp, orton looked HORRIBLE there. why? the broncos have an amazing secondary. i bet even if it was tom brady going up against it, he would struggle.

BroncoFanBoy
06-25-2010, 10:42 PM

Rivers better than Elway? Rivers has always had talent around him his whole career. im not saying he sucks. he's an elite QB, but compare it to elway. he barely had talent around him until 1996. his WR's and o-linemen were voted into the pro bowl 8 times COMBINED from 1983-1996. thats how horrible it was for him. yet he still put up amazing numbers.

Don't compare Rivers to Elway dude. Elway was a kickass player who could do anything. no matter how much talent he had around him. here's how it looks:
Elway could lead a horrible team to a superbowl in 5 years
Rivers can't lead a really good team to a super bowl in 5 years.
speaks for itself
also let me guess. i bet ERoyal248 was right. you not only predict san diego to win the superbowl, but you EXPECT it. i would also be willing to do a sig bet.

BroncoFanBoy
06-25-2010, 10:48 PM
Did he really just say Rivers will have 4-6 SB rings by the time he retires?.......................................... .......................

did he really say Rivers is far superior than elway?

kishzilla
06-25-2010, 11:01 PM
did he really say Rivers is far superior than elway?

Blasphemous. I hope to Elway he was kidding

BroncoFanBoy
06-26-2010, 12:15 AM
Blasphemous. I hope to Elway he was kidding

knowing ROD, he's not.

kishzilla
06-26-2010, 12:33 AM
knowing ROD, he's not.

I'm pretty sure ROD has Chargers-Tourettes.

"FOUTS IS BETTER THAN ELWAY! BAAAAAAAAH!"

"WINNING THE DIVISION FOR A FEW YEARS MAKES US A DYNASTY! GAARRRRRRGH!"

"RYAN LEAF WAS ACTUALLY A PRETTY SOUND DRAFT PICK! AKEDNEKJNKEJNFRFBEHB!"

BroncoFanBoy
06-26-2010, 12:46 AM
I'm pretty sure ROD has Chargers-Tourettes.

"FOUTS IS BETTER THAN ELWAY! BAAAAAAAAH!"

"WINNING THE DIVISION FOR A FEW YEARS MAKES US A DYNASTY! GAARRRRRRGH!"

"RYAN LEAF WAS ACTUALLY A PRETTY SOLID DRAFT PICK! AKEDNEKJNKEJNFRFBEHB!"

dumbest guy i've ever seen if he said that LOL

NoRingNoGlory
06-26-2010, 10:28 AM
# Jagmankane says: June 15, 2010 12:19 PM

I can't wait to read the headlines in a year or two.

"After being fired, McDaniels admits 'Tebow at 26 was a mistake'."

Kid is a project QB. You just don't spend first round picks on those kind of QB's. No matter what 'intangibles' he may posess.

----------------------------------------------

Tebow continues to struggle with mechanics (http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/06/15/tebow-continues-to-struggle-with-mechanics/)
Posted by Mike Florio on June 15, 2010 12:12 PM ET
We recently pointed out Peter King's article in the latest issue of Sports Illustrated, which features a close look at the ongoing effort to make Tim Tebow into an NFL quarterback.

Among other things, King's article shows that Tebow has been slipping into his old throwing motion during some practice reps.

As Mike Klis of the Denver Post points out, this fact conflicts with coach Josh McDaniels' insistence that Tebow has shown no problems with his mechanics.

We get the impression that, while the Broncos will continue to try to ensure that Tebow demonstrates proper mechanics at the NFL level, the team is willing to accept the fact that, from time to time, he'll rely on the muscle memory resulting from thousands and thousands of throws made with his prior motion.

But that doesn't mean the Broncos won't try to change him -- or that they'll pretend that the effort to do so already has been completed.
------------------------------

There you go donk fans. Tebow is destined to be a bust, or possibly remain all his NFL crashrear as a 3rd string, possibly 2nd string.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/vault/article/magazine/MAG1170592/1/index.htm

http://blogs.denverpost.com/broncos/2010/06/10/peter-king-and-broncos-quarterbacks/

King also came away reinforcing what Denver Post readers have long been told _ that Tebow would be used immediately in short-yardage and goal-line situations, and his time as a starter would come sooner rather than later.

This is very very good news for Charger Fans. We hope McDaniels gets his pipe dream QB in there sooner than later so that we have an opportunity to T-BONE him.

PhillyBronco24
06-26-2010, 10:38 AM
Tebow's Struggles Continue - Lacks Mental Tools

Friday, May 28, 2010 at 2:07 p.m.

ENGLEWOOD, Colo. — Tim Tebow looked at his options, looked some more, and finally decided to squeeze it to his receiver in the corner of the end zone.

The window was closed. Rookie cornerback Perrish Cox easily intercepted Tebow's pass during the red-zone drill in passing camp practice Thursday.

Even though Tebow was promoted, taking third-string quarterback snaps after being the fourth-stringer in every other open practice this month, the first-round pick still has a long way to develop.

“I don't know if it's moving faster than I anticipated,” Tebow said. “I know it's moving fast though.”

So far, Tebow's limited practice repetitions have looked about the same. He shows good physical skills when he throws the ball. His arm strength is fine (”He can throw the ball pretty well, he has a great arm,” cornerback Champ Bailey said.) and has usually thrown with pretty good accuracy.

But the mental part of the game has admittedly been a challenge. That has led to many indecisive moments, with plenty of short passes in an effort to avoid making mistakes.
----------------
Uh oh, do we have another "Cutler" in the making? Strong, powerful arm and No Brains? So far the NFL looks to be way to complicated for Tebow's brain.

Cutler is being resurrected folks, Broncos have got to be elated. This is exactly what Cutler did forcing plays with a powerful arm and then "Int". I just hope the Broncos keep Tebow around for a long time and make him the starting QB soon.

I will say this, the two sure do look alike to me with that curvy nose and all and the squinty eyes.
I don't know why but they both remind me of squirrels in human bodies.

http://i949.photobucket.com/albums/ad338/DownDonkey/whatthe.jpg?t=1277489784http://i949.photobucket.com/albums/ad338/DownDonkey/TebowChoke2.jpg?t=1277489828

:D

Ahahaha a charger fan talking about choking? Thats real ironic isnt it bud. :laugh:

BroncoFanBoy
06-26-2010, 02:16 PM

Kid is a project QB. You just don't spend first round picks on those kind of QB's. No matter what 'intangibles' he may posess.

we got him at 25. not 26. he does need to improve his mechanics, yes, but hey philip rivers had a similar problem coming out of college (you're a chargers fan. you should know that better than i should :D ) Rivers didn't have the great throwing arm coming out of college and he threw sideways. and he's one of the best quarterbacks in the NFL. another problem i have with your "article" Tebow isn't likely going to start in 2010. so you can't really say "in a year or two" when we drafted cutler 11th overall in 06, he sat out the season until week 13. the intangibles aren't the only good thing about him.

Amari24
06-26-2010, 04:24 PM

Right, and you don't trade up over 10 spots to take Ryan Mathews :laugh:

That article was full of fail..

BroncoFanNC
06-26-2010, 09:06 PM
No matter how bad Tebow does, he will never compare to Leaf as selected #2 by the Chargers :incomplete:

BroncoFanBoy
06-26-2010, 11:10 PM
No matter how bad Tebow does, he will never compare to Leaf as selected #2 by the Chargers :incomplete:

EXACTLY. plus san diego traded the following to trade up one spot to get him: their first round pick in 98, their first round pick in 99, (8th overall which the cardinals used to draft WR david boston out of ohio state, a second round pick, and 3 time pro bowler eric metcalf. the cardinals got a hell of a deal while san diego got the biggest draft bust in NFL history. all we did was trade a second, third, and 4th for tebow.

darth-hideous
06-27-2010, 09:44 AM

Next "Elway"? Nah; I can however say with certainty, that he will be the first "Tebow"; what exactly that means? Well I guess we'll find out....
(I will bet he doesn't "ride the pine" for as long as Rivers did though.)

darth-hideous
06-27-2010, 03:09 PM
Ahahaha apparently I touched a nerve by daring to insult Mile High Messiah.

Thin skin much? Try not to worship the ground that the guy stands on before he even throws an NFL pass.

Deal,and you try not to label him a bust before that first pass is thrown, hypocrite...

Broncoboy6
06-27-2010, 04:27 PM
[QUOTE=NoRingNoGlory;3322475]I can't wait to read the headlines in a year or two.

Could you please enlighten me of the ratio for "Human years" to "Hobbit years".

ursamajor
06-27-2010, 11:48 PM
Hey Telllway, I'm looking for a monkey pinata for my daughters birthday party this weekend. Can you tell me where to go? Or, better yet can I borrow you for the weekend? This is what I had in mind:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmH1-g-xfDI

You going to perform at her birthday party too?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2zrJja30zw

Broncoboy6
06-28-2010, 01:17 AM
Whooo-Hooo, Party At The Isengard!!!. Too bad, I don't think that any Broncos are invited.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SS5ig0Lkeo&feature=related

iowabronco24
06-28-2010, 08:55 PM
Tebow and Cutler really aren't much alike IMO, and no I don't think Tebow will play like Cutler. It was really Tebows physical abilities that i was worried about, not his mental play. He may be struggling there now, as many rookies do, but hell he's only been on the team for what 2 months now? He has a lot of time to figure out the mental part of the game, and with a guy with his work ethic and heart I'd be pretty amazed if he didn't figure it out.