PDA

View Full Version : Broncos Window Closed in 2008 - Still Remains Shut

NoRingNoGlory
06-25-2010, 10:04 PM
Broncos fans talk a lot a trash about the Chargers window being closed. Just the other day I read somewhere a Bronco fan said our best shot at the SB was in 2007 and our window has officially slammed shut. Well, I say hogwash! Nothing could be further from the truth. The Chargers window has and still is open at yet another shot for a ring again heading into the 2010 season.

As far as the Broncos are concerned they had their shot in 2008 to take the division and a trip to the playoffs. Only 1 game away and the Chargers slammed the window shut in the face of the Bronco Nation with a 52-21 throttling at Qualcomm (http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/09000d5d80db5cd6/Chargers-52-Broncos-21). It was that day the Broncos playoff window and potential division win officially closed. They will never come that close again so long as Rivers is our QB.

You had your chance and blew it. Even in an off year the Chargers are still a much much better team than the Broncos. And all the trash talk in the off season last year I could not believe it. Broncos were 100% confident after 6-0 they were for sure taking the division. Well at least the choke job created a new invention:

http://i949.photobucket.com/albums/ad338/DownDonkey/Mcslammed.jpg?t=1277528227

"I carry one with me wherever I go" - Josh McDaniels

thatkidhunt
06-25-2010, 10:14 PM
http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e83/JaeHunt/epic2-1.jpg

kishzilla
06-25-2010, 10:18 PM
http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e83/JaeHunt/epic2-1.jpg

That is quite possibly one of the most vile pictures I have ever seen...............

:laugh:

12and4
06-25-2010, 10:21 PM
you people and your windows....

the window may be closed, but the door is always open for the broncos. We even have a reserved seat.

It's not my fault you've never left the house, or have only attempted to climb through the window once in an epic fail of an attempt....

Don't worry, one day you'll get there... when you pick a new team to follow after the chargers become extinct.

NoRingNoGlory
06-25-2010, 10:25 PM

the window may be closed, but the door is always open for the broncos. We even have a reserved seat.

It's not my fault you've never left the house, or have only attempted to climb through the window once in an epic fail of an attempt....

Don't worry, one day you'll get there... when you pick a new team to follow after the chargers become extinct.

The Chargers have ZERO competition in this division. We have to go out side of this division to find anyone that can match up with us. How sad. Oh well, that's fine with me. We'll keep winning this division with our window wide open to the SB yet another year.

Amari24
06-25-2010, 10:30 PM
The Chargers have ZERO competition in this division. We have to go out side of this division to find anyone that can match up with us. How sad. Oh well, that's fine with me. We'll keep winning this division with our window wide open to the SB yet another year.

We have to keep our windows shut to keep our super bowl trophies safe :D

12and4
06-25-2010, 10:38 PM

LOL.....

I just looked it up and saw that no team has won a superbowl without playing a team from another division first.... So you are hoping that one day the broncos AND the chargers will meet in the superbowl so that you can finally win one? Is that the excuse you are going to stick to or should i give you time to make a new one up?

Also, if you have 0 competition in the division, why is it that we ripped you a new one IN Sandyeggo last season? That qualifies as competition...

Also the raiders were one step away from taking that game away from you, so theres another example...

There is ALWAYS competition in a division... If you play a team 2 times, you are going to study them more thoroughly than you would a regular team... therefore its always a good contest in innerdivision play....

baphamet
06-25-2010, 10:42 PM
not only is their window shut, its going to remained locked for a couple years now since the donks will be the new door mats of the afcw this year and probably next. :D

Amari24
06-25-2010, 10:46 PM
not only is their window shut, its going to remained locked for a couple years now since the donks will be the new door mats of the afcw this year and probably next. :D

Yeah.... your guy's window is so open your letting bugs in that sting at your chances to win a Super Bowl. How did that bite from the JET-bug feel?

ERoyal248
06-25-2010, 10:56 PM

Highly doubt that, how did the Jets game feel, it was pretty funny watching Rivers choke as usual.

NoRingNoGlory
06-25-2010, 11:01 PM

This is for those who need a word picture to get it:

http://product.images.fansedge.com/35-91/35-91012-F.jpg

12and4
06-25-2010, 11:08 PM
At least we are on the other side of the door lol... having, you know, walked through it a couple times already

kishzilla
06-25-2010, 11:10 PM
At least we are on the other side of the door lol... having, you know, walked through it a couple times already

The Chargers door is in fact wide open, unfortunately its the closet door.

Amari24
06-25-2010, 11:13 PM

They gave their key to Mark Sanchez I believe...

kishzilla
06-25-2010, 11:15 PM
They gave their key to Mark Sanchez I believe...

Sanchez actually used the backdoor. Busted through it like it was made of ricepaper.:laugh:

Amari24
06-25-2010, 11:16 PM
Sanchez actually used the backdoor. Busted through it like it was made of ricepaper.:laugh:

Yeah it was sad. Rivers was too busy CHOKING on apples while he broke in. Kaeding...? Im not sure...

kishzilla
06-25-2010, 11:19 PM
Yeah it was sad. Rivers was too busy CHOKING on apples while he broke in. Kaeding...? Im not sure...

Kaeding was busy trying to go through the wall. He forgot where the door was.

12and4
06-25-2010, 11:21 PM

So when do they plan on coming out of the closet?

;)

This convo is no fun with all broncos fans.... come on chargers, help us out.

Amari24
06-25-2010, 11:22 PM
Kaeding was busy trying to go through the wall. He forgot where the door was.

LOL where all the Dolt fans at??? We pretty much turned this thread into a Chargers wooping section..

Judging by the title, isn't it susposed to be the other way around...

kishzilla
06-25-2010, 11:33 PM
LOL where all the Dolt fans at??? We pretty much turned this thread into a Chargers wooping section..

Judging by the title, isn't it susposed to be the other way around...

Just a matter of time before a ROD appearance or one of his clones arrives and issues one of the same tired statements:

~Rivers is sooooooooooo awesome OMG! OMG!

~You guys lost player/coach xyz therefore you are not good

~You guys have player/coach xyz therefore you are not good

~Look, I found these situational stats on unnamed website to confirm you are not good.

~You guys won back to back superbowls but you won them before we started watching football therefore they are not relevant.

ha ha ha

Yeah something like that

12and4
06-25-2010, 11:42 PM
I'll pose as the charger fan boy...

You guys keep polishing away at your trophies, we all know you won't get any others.

Chargers have won the division half of the decade, so they must be the best franchise in the division.

(imRho, the chargers are the worst franchise in the division.... if not, 3rd.)

kishzilla
06-25-2010, 11:44 PM
I'll pose as the charger fan boy...

You guys keep polishing away at your trophies, we all know you won't get any others.

Chargers have won the division half of the decade, so they must be the best franchise in the division.

(imRho, the chargers are the worst franchise in the division.... if not, 3rd.)

Man, you know its a slow night when you start smack talking with yourself..........

Ha ha ha

And as far as their overall standing in the AFCW, they are better than the seahawks and the buccaneers I guess so they aren't the WORST :laugh:

12and4
06-25-2010, 11:52 PM
Man, you know its a slow night when you start smack talking with yourself..........

Ha ha ha

And as far as their overall standing in the AFCW, they are better than the seahawks and the buccaneers I guess so they aren't the WORST :laugh:

????????????????????????????????????????????????

:confused:

whats going on here?

kishzilla
06-25-2010, 11:56 PM
????????????????????????????????????????????????

:confused:

whats going on here?

Dude, the Bucs were in the AFCW for one year in '76 and the Seahawks were in the AFCW from 1977 to 2001.....................................

Duh

12and4
06-26-2010, 12:04 AM
Dude, the Bucs were in the AFCW for one year in '76 and the Seahawks were in the AFCW from 1977 to 2001.....................................

Duh

Well i didn't know about the bucs...

lol. excuse me for not following football when my mother was 7.

but yeah i was talking currently, so in the afcw we have:
KC
DEN
OAK
SD

and in the nfcw is:
SEA (see, they are in the nfc now)
SF
STL
AZ

;)

kishzilla
06-26-2010, 12:09 AM
Well i didn't know about the bucs...

lol. excuse me for not following football when my mother was 7.

but yeah i was talking currently, so in the afcw we have:
KC
DEN
OAK
SD

and in the nfcw is:
SEA (see, they are in the nfc now)
SF
STL
AZ

;)

I was talking all time to make a funny..............

I guess it wasnt funny :P

And my parents were just out of high school in 76 but I still knew. But then again, I am awesome

12and4
06-26-2010, 12:21 AM
I was talking all time to make a funny..............

I guess it wasnt funny :P

And my parents were just out of high school in 76 but I still knew. But then again, I am awesome

It woulda been funny had I gotten the joke.

Although the buccs have won a superbowl, and the seahawks just suck... lol.

kishzilla
06-26-2010, 12:30 AM
Although the buccs have won a superbowl

SHHHH! dont tell the Chargers that, they might get trophy envy and have a temper tantrum about polish or something.

chazoe60
06-26-2010, 08:36 AM

Sanchez went backdoor on the Chargers. :laugh: The Chargers always seem to get it in the backdoor come playoff time. :laugh:

NoRingNoGlory
06-26-2010, 10:37 AM
Sanchez went backdoor on the Chargers. :laugh: The Chargers always seem to get it in the backdoor come playoff time. :laugh:

Better than getting back doored in the regular season. Come the final stretch the Broncos really enjoy getting fudge packed.

kishzilla
06-26-2010, 11:29 AM
Better than getting back doored in the regular season. Come the final stretch the Broncos really enjoy getting fudge packed.

Whoa whoa whoa buddy. What are you getting at there? We were talking about doors, now you bring fudge into the mix? Crazy

DishWater
06-26-2010, 01:16 PM

Your franchise really understands the idea of "fudge packing", particularly from its single SB appearance in which, truth be told, it was taken from behind and violently fudge packed.

Spice 1
06-26-2010, 01:35 PM

The best part is that they blame the weather in Cincinnati for losing. The Chargers players do. Yeah. It's cold in Cinci, suck it up. Why the hell was Winslow complaining that it was too hot in Miami? That game against NE, they were up against a superior team, but they still had opportunities to win that game. Turner's red zone offense blew it. They shouldn't have even been in the SB (I'm aware that the same can be said about the Broncos wins over the Browns) when they played San Francisco, and the outcome was inevitable. The game last year against NY (and they continue to love Weddle for some reason), the other game against NY (Marty lmao 4th and what? From where?), and the list goes on and on. Basically, I'll believe it when I see it. Right now, I'm convinced that you can put Chargers uniforms on the All Madden team, and they'd find a way to lose. I don't think "window" has anything to do with it.

ChargersDivison
06-26-2010, 03:00 PM
The Broncos never had a window, except those 2 years they cheated the NFL and the integrity of the NFL.

Those other lashings in the SB where just proof to them living in a card board box which was the weak weak weak weak weak AFC. Then they snuck out of the boxes and got steam rolled by the traffic known as NFC.

Current Broncos are one of the furthest teams in pro sports from having a window of opportunity at success.

Meanwhile SD's window is permanently pried open.

All the Broncos have now is a enclosed house, with no VCR and some old beta tapes to get through the cold lonely depressing stormy nights that is known as the NFL seasons.

ABC's Extreme Makeover Home Edition was recently contacted by all 134 Bronco fans world wide to makeover the house of the Broncos.

Ty was quoted as saying "Seriously? What'ya say team can we do this". Then his remodeling team said "We're not miracle workers, lets stick to the Gulf region, seems like easier job then remodeling the Broncos house"

I mean seriously.... You have no foundation for a sturdy house to have a window. Orton? Quinn? Tebow?? Your foundation is plastic at best.

We have anodized stainless steel titanium foundation known as Sir Rivers.

Who's HOUSE IS THIS!

Anyone else notice how non offensive, playful and innocent school girl like the Bronco fans smack has been as lately?? They seem so defeated and demoralized. I almost feel bad. Realize how every offseason Bolt fans take over, the Bronco Smack regulars are chased out and new Bronco hopefuls take their place.

Charger Brethren, look at these Bronco fans, next year they will be gone and new ones will replace them.

We are CHARGEEEEEEEEEERS!

DishWater
06-26-2010, 03:05 PM
Charger Brethren, look at these Bronco fans, next year they will be gone and new ones will replace them.

We are CHARGEEEEEEEEEERS!

http://southparkstudios.mtvnimages.com/images/south_park/episode_thumbnails/s11e06_480.jpg

You... are... (TOO POLITICALLY INCORRECT TO MENTION)!

"Scissor me Xerxes!"

12and4
06-26-2010, 03:50 PM
The Broncos never had a window, except those 2 years they cheated the NFL and the integrity of the NFL.

You follow that bit of smack with....

Anyone else notice how non offensive, playful and innocent school girl like the Bronco fans smack has been as lately?? They seem so defeated and demoralized. I almost feel bad.

with that?

You say we cheated the nfl by winning back to back superbowls, one against brett favre in his prime?

okay...

you are god.

:incomplete:

Theres a reason why you have 6,000+ posts and 1 bar to show for it.

and its not cuz your a chargers fan, as there are plenty of chargers fans and other teams alike that have gotten into the LR...

White Dragon
06-26-2010, 04:02 PM
You follow that bit of smack with....

with that?

You say we cheated the nfl by winning back to back superbowls, one against brett favre in his prime?

okay...

you are god.

:incomplete:

Theres a reason why you have 6,000+ posts and 1 bar to show for it.

and its not cuz your a chargers fan, as there are plenty of chargers fans and other teams alike that have gotten into the LR...

No, he, like other Chargers fans, love to bring up when Denver was penalized for deferring payments to players to fund the construction of the new stadium.

It's their battle cry when they have nothing to stand on. It's all they hang onto when the "rings" discussion comes into play.

They just don't understand what really happen, they take it how they see it and use that as ammunition against the "you have no rings" discussion with Broncos fans.

12and4
06-26-2010, 04:08 PM
lol, i see.

Man I cannot wait till next season starts... :(

All this back n forth is buggin me

ChargersDivison
06-26-2010, 05:16 PM
Look it up you guys cheated and it was a huge media scandal and the entire team was punished by the NFL. Not a coach or players the team, the first time in NFL history that happened.

Not to mention Shanny was known for doing SPYGATE before BB got caught.

Stopped cheating and look what happened ever since then. 11 years 1 playoff win, 1 division titles and numerous BLOWOUT playoff losses.

Broncos history *. Sorry, as a non cheating team you have 0 rings/championships. SD has 1.

White Dragon
06-26-2010, 05:22 PM
Look it up you guys cheated and it was a huge media scandal and the entire team was punished by the NFL. Not a coach or players the team, the first time in NFL history that happened.

Stopped cheating and look what happened ever since then. 11 years 1 playoff win, 1 division titles and numerous BLOWOUT playoff losses.

Broncos history *. Sorry, as a non cheating team you have 0 rings/championships. SD has 1.

Let's go over this so your pea brain can understand it.

The Broncos organization was penalized for DEFERRING payments to players to FUND the construction of the stadium which was completed in 2001.

So you understand, that is NOT cheating in any way, shape or form. Cheating would be 95% of your team using steroids... much like the 1963 Chargers AFL Championship team.

So in terms you understand...

Broncos using money to fund the stadium instead of paying players = NOT CHEATING

Chargers entire team using steroids = CHEATING

Amari24
06-26-2010, 05:42 PM

Your post is the epitemy of *FAIL* And when did SD get one SB/Championship win??

White Dragon
06-26-2010, 05:44 PM
Your post is the epitemy of *Fail*.. And when did SD get one SB/Championship win??

He's talking about the 1963 AFL Championship... the year the entire Chargers team was on steroids.

DishWater
06-26-2010, 05:45 PM
I'm simply amazed that Charger fans are not more anxious than they should be about their own franchise.

They've already lost their HOF RB; what happens if/when Jackson leaves, if McNeill doesn't get signed.

Rivers is great, but he's no Peyton Manning. He needs help. Outside of Gates, who is a perpetual injury question mark, where is the offensive production going to come from? Sproles won't be able to handle the load, Matthews is highly overrated and as a rookie probably won't see the majority of carries. As much as SD fans celebrate Floyd and Nanee, they've benefited from Jackson's production. Again, what happens if the centerpiece WR leaves?

When you look at their defense, it lacks playmakers. Merriman hasn't produced since we all found out he was cheating, the "playmaking" CB is gone. Jammer is solid, and Cason is serviceable, but you'd have to say Weddle is the only real defensive threat in that secondary. The backup LB depth is lacking, at best. On the line Castillo is the only solid DL, and with departure of JWall (to us), how will this team stop anyone from running all over them?

So many unanswered questions going into the season for the Chargers.

It's not that I fault their pride; I knew the Broncos were in trouble when Elway retired and Davis was injured. It's what happens when the stars of your team leave. Why is it that Charger fans are in such a state of denial? They'll never again have a team as stacked as that '06 team. The best player in the history of the franchise left.

How is that not the entire house burning down, including the windows and doors?

Amari24
06-26-2010, 05:47 PM
He's talking about the 1963 AFL Championship... the year the entire Chargers team was on steroids.

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/otl/news/story?id=3866837

ROD take a break off this site for awhile :laugh:

White Dragon
06-26-2010, 05:56 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/otl/news/story?id=3866837

ROD take a break off this site for awhile :laugh:

This is my favorite one...

Spygate Stirring Up Denver Broncos Cap Infractions from the 1990’s (http://broncotalk.net/2008/05/1485/broncos-blog/spygate-stirring-up-denver-broncos-cap-infractions-from-the-1990s/)

Really? This again? Any Broncos fan who’s been surfing for news around the recent Spygate meetings between former Patriots employee Matt Walsh and NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell and Pennsylvania Senator Arlen Specter has undoubtedly heard a resonating theme: The Denver Broncos cheated too (http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A28969-2004Sep17.html).

Yes, fans, the Denver Broncos cheated the salary cap. But not the way so many think. Take a closer look – even a minor, inch-deep look beyond the surface – and you’ll see the salary cap infringements were a mere technicality. And it’s the type of thing that still goes on around the NFL every year, for every team.

John Elway and Terrell Davis accepted deferred payments in those seasons (1996-1998), “deferred” of course meaning “delayed or put off.” The money they were owed wasn’t to be paid until later, with interest. In fact, the now-infamous Washington Post article (linked above) made it clear that this WAS NOT intended to circumvent the salary cap in order to get better players or avoid cutting anyone, but in order to help the Broncos organization during a money-tight period while the new stadium was being built.

“These agreements were plainly designed to help the club cope with seasonal cash flow problems exacerbated by the Broncos’ need to fund front-end expenditures associated with development of the new stadium in Denver.”

The Broncos had to put up around $100 million toward the new stadium, and that was a struggle for the franchise. They basically went into The Bank of Elway and Davis and took out a loan. They weren’t trying to squeeze cap room for their championship run. By all accounts, that money still counted against the cap. They weren’t trying to cheat the sport itself.

Is this so dissimilar to contract restructures we hear about all the time? Every year you’ll hear about players “converting roster bonus into signing bonus.” These moneys that were owed the players in that year then spread out over the life of the contract. Kinda like a deferred payment, don’t you think?

Some members of the organization cheated the system – none of those people were still with the team just a few years later. The Broncos organization as a whole received pretty stiff financial and draft penalties (losing a 3rd round draft pick and nearly $2 million).

What the Patriots are dealing with is so much more substantial to the credibility of their Super Bowl championships. They broke league rules that directly related to the sport itself, not the business back end. What’s more, it’s beginning to appear the Bill Bellichick knew they were breaking the rules from the start.

So were the Broncos cheaters? No. Did they break league rules regarding player payment? Yes, members of the organization did, unbeknownst to Pat Bowlen and Mike Shanahan. And then those employees got canned. Connecting Spygate to the Broncos cap issues is as ridiculous as it comes.

broncoFan!
06-26-2010, 07:07 PM

This thread will remain locked if you don't improve your smack. :helmet::helmet: Enough said Suckah!!!!!

Brakshow
06-26-2010, 09:00 PM
http://southparkstudios.mtvnimages.com/images/south_park/episode_thumbnails/s11e06_480.jpg

You... are... (TOO POLITICALLY INCORRECT TO MENTION)!

"Scissor me Xerxes!"

lol I love this South Park reference

High Voltage
06-27-2010, 03:52 AM
LOL.....

I just looked it up and saw that no team has won a superbowl without playing a team from another division first.... So you are hoping that one day the broncos AND the chargers will meet in the superbowl so that you can finally win one? Is that the excuse you are going to stick to or should i give you time to make a new one up?

Also, if you have 0 competition in the division, why is it that we ripped you a new one IN Sandyeggo last season? That qualifies as competition...

Also the raiders were one step away from taking that game away from you, so theres another example...

There is ALWAYS competition in a division... If you play a team 2 times, you are going to study them more thoroughly than you would a regular team... therefore its always a good contest in innerdivision play....

Last Time I checked the Chargers have Won the AFC West 4 straight yrs with a combined record of 20Ws and 4Ls* during that time frame.
Yup, I would say that's pretty close to not having any competiton in a division.

BTW if you think SD got ripped a new 1 by Denver last yr. than I wonder what you would call those 30pts margin of Victories that SD has had against Denver in the past couple of yrs.

Beagle
06-27-2010, 04:57 AM
Last Time I checked the Chargers have Won the AFC West 4 straight yrs with a combined record of 20Ws and 4Ls* during that time frame.
Yup, I would say that's pretty close to not having any competiton in a division.
BTW if you think SD got ripped a new 1 by Denver last yr. than I wonder what you would call those 30pts margin of Victories that SD has had against Denver in the past couple of yrs.

close only counts in horse shoes and hand grenades.

Your post implies that the only reason the Chargers have won the west is because its a weak division and I totaly agree. They aren't good they're just not as bad as the rest of the division.

thats why they always get sent packing in the playoffs. How many other teams have won thier divison that many years in a row and not at least made it to the superbowl?

ChargersDivison
06-27-2010, 05:42 PM
Let's go over this so your pea brain can understand it.

The Broncos organization was penalized for DEFERRING payments to players to FUND the construction of the stadium which was completed in 2001.

So you understand, that is NOT cheating in any way, shape or form. Cheating would be 95% of your team using steroids... much like the 1963 Chargers AFL Championship team.

So in terms you understand...

Broncos using money to fund the stadium instead of paying players = NOT CHEATING

Chargers entire team using steroids = CHEATING

They cheated the cap to sign a bunch of FA's outside of the alloted cap room. therefore they cheat heavily and their 2 seasons of success will forever be tainted.

Learn the mediocre history of your team please.

Cheaters! SD's team was never tested positive for roids. It was someone's unproven story. Den was penalized because it was prove.

ChargersDivison
06-27-2010, 05:55 PM
I'm simply amazed that Charger fans are not more anxious than they should be about their own franchise.

They've already lost their HOF RB; what happens if/when Jackson leaves, if McNeill doesn't get signed.

Rivers is great, but he's no Peyton Manning. He needs help. Outside of Gates, who is a perpetual injury question mark, where is the offensive production going to come from? Sproles won't be able to handle the load, Matthews is highly overrated and as a rookie probably won't see the majority of carries. As much as SD fans celebrate Floyd and Nanee, they've benefited from Jackson's production. Again, what happens if the centerpiece WR leaves?

When you look at their defense, it lacks playmakers. Merriman hasn't produced since we all found out he was cheating, the "playmaking" CB is gone. Jammer is solid, and Cason is serviceable, but you'd have to say Weddle is the only real defensive threat in that secondary. The backup LB depth is lacking, at best. On the line Castillo is the only solid DL, and with departure of JWall (to us), how will this team stop anyone from running all over them?

So many unanswered questions going into the season for the Chargers.

It's not that I fault their pride; I knew the Broncos were in trouble when Elway retired and Davis was injured. It's what happens when the stars of your team leave. Why is it that Charger fans are in such a state of denial? They'll never again have a team as stacked as that '06 team. The best player in the history of the franchise left.

How is that not the entire house burning down, including the windows and doors?

We went 13-3 with our HOF RB at his worst. We have a rookie now who could end up better, who knows. It won't take much to be better than what LT did last year at all.

So no problem there.

Rivers made the probowl and went 14-2 with Mccardell and Parker as #1 and #2. Floyd >>> Mccardell and Naane >> Parker. Not to mention the emergence of Davis or rookies or Byrd.

RM will see the majority of carries and how can you call him overrated when he hasn't taken a snap in the NFL. Moreno did and he proved to be average at best.

Sproles wont and will never be asked the load. He will be used as top 3 explosive ace in the NFL.

Tolbert and Hester are versatile FB's. Dombrowski and Clary played very good at RT last year, they could either one transition to LT. Cromartie's play making was not very effective past 2 years. Last year he became a better coverage CB and not a big play maker. If not mistaken past 2 years as a nickle Cason had as many or more ints and td's.

Jammer is a beast. Oliver and Gregory played very will for limited time, Weddle is a stud.

Phillips is a playmaker. Siler played extremely well when he got the nod for the start. Cooper is a tackling machine and Merriman if healthy is a game changer and top 3 defensive player in the NFL.

SD has alot of young potential stars ready to get chances. So we'll see what happens there.

As long as we have Rivers we will be just fine, I promise you. Rivers has out produced Brees and Peyton last 2 years with less help.

Our D with tons of injuries was #11 in PPG, tied for 9th in sacks forced (with so many front 7 injuries)

SD lost what a blocking TE (big deal) He saw limited snaps last year to even Wilson.

A NT who played 1 game.

A special team and 3rd-4th string LB.

A Gunner

A CB who was soft and out of position in SD's defense

A RB who was well past his prime.

Nothing close to devastating.

VJ and Mcneil is much more relevant and they are still in SD, so we'll see what happens there.

We'll hear this every year from Den fans. Eventually they'll have to stop with the same BS and let it finally happen before blowing their load. It just looks desperate and they think every year "OOOHHH Man SD is primed to be overtaken for the division champ" Gets old bro, seriously. Prove something before you come huffing and puffing on the champs door.

ChargersDivison
06-27-2010, 05:58 PM
close only counts in horse shoes and hand grenades.

Your post implies that the only reason the Chargers have won the west is because its a weak division and I totaly agree. They aren't good they're just not as bad as the rest of the division.

thats why they always get sent packing in the playoffs. How many other teams have won thier divison that many years in a row and not at least made it to the superbowl?

2 of those 4 losses SD beat themselve vs NE in 06 and NYJ in 09.

In 07 SD was beyond a MASH unit and still should of beat NE and played better than them overall. Injuries hindered SD mightedly.

08 vs Pit it was just a strange game and Pit had all the luck and momentum.

That was the closest thing to SD being truly beat. It's not like Den who gets blown out in the playoffs in non-competitive games.

You don't go 14-2, 11-5 AFCC, 13-3 by just man handling division duds you are far superior to.

DishWater
06-27-2010, 06:12 PM
Gets old bro, seriously. Prove something before you come huffing and puffing on the champs door.

That is quite possibly the most amusing thing you've ever said. Even more so than the Fouts/Elway nonsense.

Take a minute, have a sip of your capri sun, play some War Craft, maybe check your facebook status, then read over this very last sentence once more.

BLAM BLAM

White Dragon
06-27-2010, 06:15 PM
They cheated the cap to sign a bunch of FA's outside of the alloted cap room. therefore they cheat heavily and their 2 seasons of success will forever be tainted.

Learn the mediocre history of your team please.

Cheaters! SD's team was never tested positive for roids. It was someone's unproven story. Den was penalized because it was prove.

One more time, in case your underdeveloped brain missed it the first time...

“These agreements were plainly designed to help the club cope with seasonal cash flow problems exacerbated by the Broncos’ need to fund front-end expenditures associated with development of the new stadium in Denver.”

ChargersDivison
06-27-2010, 06:22 PM
That is quite possibly the most amusing thing you've ever said. Even more so than the Fouts/Elway nonsense.

Take a minute, have a sip of your capri sun, play some War Craft, maybe check your facebook status, then read over this very last sentence once more.

BLAM BLAM

Fouts, Brees and Rivers are definitely superior traditional, passing, pocket QB's than Elway ever was. Point blank.

Second off, we were AFCW winners = Division champs? No?? We are in the same division. Teams in the same division first goal for the season win the division. To do so you must beat the champs. Especially as unprecedented AFCW first ever, 4 time defending AFCW champ.

BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM!!! With no ** next to them. lol at your truts, now watch in envy and amazement as I swag bounce out of here laughing and drooker dookies.

"WEEEEEE ARRRRRRRE THE CHAAAAAMPIONS....." SD in the AFCW is like the Roman empire it will take a long tumultuous epic battle and journey for us to ever fall from reigning supreme and from the eminent power.

ChargersDivison
06-27-2010, 06:24 PM
One more time, in case your underdeveloped brain missed it the first time...

Sorry they cheated the cap, directly to expedite financial responsibilities to high priced FA's that they wouldn't of been able to afford had they not cheated who were instrumental to winning 2 tainted SB's as not even the best team in the NFL either year. Sorry that's much worst than roids. Not to mention spygate started with Shanny.

Den damaged the integrity of the NFL.

DishWater
06-27-2010, 06:25 PM
The Raiders will win as many or more games than the Chargers this year.

ChargersDivison
06-27-2010, 06:27 PM
The Raiders will win as many or more games than the Chargers this year.

lol... SD will have the best record in the NFL. I guarantee it or I will poke my eyes out with a #2 pencil and broadcast it on youtube.

In fact in the next 5 years SD will set NFL record for most wins in NFL history for a team in a 6 year span, counting last year. With multiple SB's.

I'll put my nuts on the line bro.

ERoyal248
06-27-2010, 06:37 PM
lol... SD will have the best record in the NFL. I guarantee it or I will poke my eyes out with a #2 pencil and broadcast it on youtube.

In fact in the next 5 years SD will set NFL record for most wins in NFL history for a team in a 6 year span, counting last year. With multiple SB's.

I'll put my nuts on the line bro.

LMAO, your funny ROD..

ROD, sig bet, SD wins SB, yes/no..

ChargersDivison
06-27-2010, 06:46 PM
LMAO, your funny ROD..

ROD, sig bet, SD wins SB, yes/no..

GUARANTEED! Or I will light 10 M80 in my ass on youtube.

Brakshow
06-27-2010, 06:52 PM
What was the bet last year when we won and you had to never come back to these forums? You're obviously a man of your word

ERoyal248
06-27-2010, 06:54 PM
What was the bet last year when we won and you had to never come back to these forums? You're obviously a man of your word

That Dumervil would have more sacks then Merriman which he did..

Of course ROD doesnt pay up..

EddieMac
06-27-2010, 06:59 PM
Fouts, Brees and Rivers are definitely superior traditional, passing, pocket QB's than Elway ever was. Point blank.

Second off, we were AFCW winners = Division champs? No?? We are in the same division. Teams in the same division first goal for the season win the division. To do so you must beat the champs. Especially as unprecedented AFCW first ever, 4 time defending AFCW champ.

BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM!!! With no ** next to them. lol at your truts, now watch in envy and amazement as I swag bounce out of here laughing and drooker dookies.

"WEEEEEE ARRRRRRRE THE CHAAAAAMPIONS....." SD in the AFCW is like the Roman empire it will take a long tumultuous epic battle and journey for us to ever fall from reigning supreme and from the eminent power.

And this is exactly why he has almost 6300 posts and 1 mark for CP's given. WOW that is beyond retarded.

oh, and FYI on the Roman Empire... 'twasn't an epic battle. More like hookers and plumbing issues...yup the Chargers. :D

http://www.articlesbase.com/college-and-university-articles/reasons-for-the-fall-of-the-roman-empire-681500.html

Brakshow

Ah ya couldn't remember, just know that he flaked out and gave some conceited speech about how he is a dbag and never true to his word (something along those lines anyway :P).

Ring envy comes in many forms. :helmet::helmet:

White Dragon

That he would cut his arms off and upload it on youtube if it didn't happen.

White Dragon
06-27-2010, 07:01 PM
Sorry they cheated the cap, directly to expedite financial responsibilities to high priced FA's that they wouldn't of been able to afford had they not cheated who were instrumental to winning 2 tainted SB's as not even the best team in the NFL either year. Sorry that's much worst than roids. Not to mention spygate started with Shanny.

Den damaged the integrity of the NFL.

Show us proof. I want PROOF of what you say... since it's all lies.

karnage
06-27-2010, 07:02 PM
Carr0ts 0n a fr0g! SD have never l0sed f0r reel! cept 4 pitt and that was m0re lucky than anything (like h0w I can walk acr0ss the street with0ut getting runned0ver by a car)...I sell squids t0 chickens....check this 0ut FYI c0mmas aren't c0mas I think...the NFL is 0n n0tice: WEEE are 4x defending AFCW champi0ns until dethr0ned...deal with it...lettuce.

that's all I see anymore....

chazoe60
06-27-2010, 07:08 PM
Some of you guys take ROD too serious.

White Dragon
06-27-2010, 07:09 PM

I never do, he's a fool. I just want him to prove all the bs he's spouting... really, I don't know where he came up with all that crap.

I do get defensive when people (Chargers fans mostly) say the Broncos cheated the cap to win Super Bowls.

ERoyal248
06-27-2010, 07:22 PM

I dont, i find it very funny..

I'm wondering if he really thinks what he types..

NFLfan..MLBzzzz
06-27-2010, 07:23 PM
I never do, he's a fool. I just want him to prove all the bs he's spouting... really, I don't know where he came up with all that crap.

I do get defensive when people (Chargers fans mostly) say the Broncos cheated the cap to win Super Bowls.

Why is it that you only think Charger fans say the broncos cheated the salary cap?? I'm pretty sure the league said they did & in turn fined the team and pulled a 3rd round draft pick. These are un-disputed facts.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A28969-2004Sep17.html

Brakshow
06-27-2010, 07:24 PM

Hmmm...Deferring payments and (including) deferred payments still not over salary cap....or an entirely roided team? I guess which u think is more cheat is up to the individual.

White Dragon
06-27-2010, 07:24 PM
Why is it that you only think Charger fans say the broncos cheated the salary cap?? I'm pretty sure the league said they did & in turn fined the team and pulled a 3rd round draft pick. These are un-disputed facts.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A28969-2004Sep17.html

It's also undisputed that it was to fund the stadium and not to gain any sort of competitive edge on the field.

NFLfan..MLBzzzz
06-27-2010, 07:31 PM
It's also undisputed that it was to fund the stadium and not to gain any sort of competitive edge on the field.

You can use whatever reason you want but its plain and simple. They used defered payments that were ruled by the league to violate the salary cap & were fined & had a draft pick pulled from them as punishment.

Its like saying ....well the guy was only robbing the bank cause he needed to feed his family. The ends dont justify the means.

White Dragon
06-27-2010, 07:33 PM
You can use whatever reason you want but its plain and simple. They used defered payments that were ruled by the league to violate the salary cap & were fined & had a draft pick pulled from them as punishment.

Its like saying ....well the guy was only robbing the bank cause he needed to feed his family. The ends dont justify the means.

Did you not read the article? They differed payments to fund the stadium. It had NO EFFECT whatsoever on the team that was fielded and won the Super Bowl.

In fact, they were still UNDER the salary cap those seasons, the deferred payments STILL counted for those years, they just didn't actually PAY the money to the players (Elway & Davis) when they were supposed to.

NFLfan..MLBzzzz
06-27-2010, 07:37 PM
Did you not read the article? They differed payments to fund the stadium. It had NO EFFECT whatsoever on the team that was fielded and won the Super Bowl.

In fact, they were still UNDER the salary cap those seasons, the deferred payments STILL counted for those years, they just didn't actually PAY the money to the players (Elway & Davis) when they were supposed to.

Direct quote from the article:

On Thursday, the league announced that the Broncos have been fined $950,000 and will lose a third-round selection in next year's draft for circumventing the salary cap between 1996 and '98. The penalties were set in an agreement between the league, the Players Association and the Broncos and resolve a case against the team brought before the sport's special master by the NFL's Management Council in January 2003, the league announced.

So whats your point???

White Dragon
06-27-2010, 07:39 PM
Direct quote from the article:

On Thursday, the league announced that the Broncos have been fined $950,000 and will lose a third-round selection in next year's draft for circumventing the salary cap between 1996 and '98. The penalties were set in an agreement between the league, the Players Association and the Broncos and resolve a case against the team brought before the sport's special master by the NFL's Management Council in January 2003, the league announced.

So whats your point???

Point is it had NO effect on them winning the Super Bowl. None, nada, zip, zilch.

It's literally as if they borrowed money from Elway and Davis to help pay for the new stadium with an agreement to pay them back with interest at a later date.

It didn't change how much cap space they used in those seasons. They were only allowed to spend X on salaries, they spent under that and the deferred payments COUNTED against the cap for THOSE years.

NFLfan..MLBzzzz
06-27-2010, 07:40 PM

Here's another one for you:

Bowlen said in a written statement released Thursday by the Broncos that the club gained no competitive advantage from these cap violations

It doesnt matter if they gained a competitive advantage or not they were still salary cap violations.....Who's to say some of these players might have looked to sign elsewhere if not for a gaurentee from Bowlen that they would not be waived before a certain date.....thus in effect making their contract a gaurenteed deal.

chazoe60
06-27-2010, 07:45 PM

Bowlen said in a written statement released Thursday by the Broncos that the club gained no competitive advantage from these cap violations

It doesnt matter if they gained a competitive advantage or not they were still salary cap violations.....Who's to say some of these players might have looked to sign elsewhere if not for a gaurentee from Bowlen that they would not be waived before a certain date.....thus in effect making their contract a gaurenteed deal.
Yeah Elway and TD were going to sign elsewhere.:laugh: You dolts are funny.

White Dragon
06-27-2010, 07:45 PM

It's listed which two players. There were ONLY two players that were involved with the deferred payments... John Elway and Terrell Davis. Please, tell me, they were going to ask to be released from their contracts and sign somewhere else?

NFLfan..MLBzzzz
06-27-2010, 07:54 PM
It's listed which two players. There were ONLY two players that were involved with the deferred payments... John Elway and Terrell Davis. Please, tell me, they were going to ask to be released from their contracts and sign somewhere else?

Heres another quote for the naive minded who really think those were the only 2 players involved in it:

This set of violations, the league said, was related both to agreements between the team and "several" unidentified players to defer salary payments with interest and to a 1997 agreement between the club and a former player to not waive the player prior to a certain date. "Both types of agreements raised salary cap accounting issues," the league said.

And once again my original point was wether or not it helped them win the superbowl or not there is no denying that the Broncos cheated the Salary Cap. This is an undisputed fact.

ChargersDivison
06-27-2010, 08:33 PM
Sorry clown, they cheated, they were punished at the time at a unprecedented penalty never seen before in the NFL and it wasn't to build some crap stadium. It was solely to take a 1 and done team and cheat the cap and use the money they cheat from take more from the set CAP and illegally pay FA's who directly contributed to their tainted SB's.

Everyone but delusional Donkey fans know they cheated and their 2 SB's are tainted.

Sorry for the other clowns. My arms of bet was 6-0 Den at the time would finish 8-8 and miss the playoffs, CHECK and the 2-3 Chargers at the time would win it and win division. CHECK!

It was a epic thread that I got right, like I will Doom vs Merriman, that was just 1 year late, big deal.

SD is locked to win multiple SB's. Den is not guaranteed to win multiple games.

broncoFan!
06-27-2010, 08:34 PM

Why do you guys call CD ROD? :confused:

VancePants
06-27-2010, 08:46 PM
[QUOTE=ChargersDivison;3323334]Sorry clown, they cheated, they were punished at the time at a unprecedented penalty never seen before in the NFL and it wasn't to build some crap stadium. It was solely to take a 1 and done team and cheat the cap and use the money they cheat from take more from the set CAP and illegally pay FA's who directly contributed to their tainted SB's.

Everyone but delusional Donkey fans know they cheated and their 2 SB's are tainted.

Sorry bud, rings are rings! You either have them or don't. Damn don't they look good! I guess you Charger fans can all gaze at Baph's generic ring, lol.

chazoe60
06-27-2010, 09:29 PM
Why do you guys call CD ROD? :confused:

His first account's username was RiversOwnsDonks.

broncoFan!
06-27-2010, 09:49 PM
His first account's username was RiversOwnsDonks.

You're not allowed to have 2 accounts right?

White Dragon
06-27-2010, 10:07 PM
Sorry clown, they cheated, they were punished at the time at a unprecedented penalty never seen before in the NFL and it wasn't to build some crap stadium. It was solely to take a 1 and done team and cheat the cap and use the money they cheat from take more from the set CAP and illegally pay FA's who directly contributed to their tainted SB's.

Prove it... show me one ounce of proof what you say is true and I will convert to a Chargers fan.

baphamet
06-28-2010, 12:46 AM
You're not allowed to have 2 accounts right?

why? you going to report him? if so that would be pretty lame, even for a troll like ROD.

besides, i am sure the mods are well aware of it.

Amari24
06-28-2010, 05:33 AM

Sorry for the other clowns. My arms of bet was 6-0 Den at the time would finish 8-8 and miss the playoffs, CHECK and the 2-3 Chargers at the time would win it and win division. CHECK!

It was a epic thread that I got right, like I will Doom vs Merriman, that was just 1 year late, big deal.

SD is locked to win multiple SB's. Den is not guaranteed to win multiple games.

How embarrasing is it for your whole team to be on roids and not even win the SB? Guess roids can only take you so far, just look at Merriman :laugh:

And since SD is locked to win multiple SB's, I don't want to hear anymore of your excuses when they choke...

And your "1 year late" is Complete BS..

baphamet
06-28-2010, 11:11 AM
How embarrasing is it for your whole team to be on roids and not even win the SB? Guess roids can only take you so far, just look at Merriman :laugh:

how naive is it that you think the whole chargers team is on roids but yours is not?

Amari24
06-28-2010, 11:17 AM
how naive is it that you think the whole chargers team is on roids but yours is not?

I'm talking past tense buddy. When the WHOLE SD team was on roids and still failed to win the Super Bowl..

Proof (http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/otl/news/story?id=3866837)

I just used Merriman as an example on how roids can only help so long :D

White Dragon
06-28-2010, 11:29 AM
I'm talking past tense buddy. When the WHOLE SD team was on roids and still failed to win the Super Bowl..

Proof (http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/otl/news/story?id=3866837)

I just used Merriman as an example on how roids can only help so long :D

I really, REALLY hate to come to the defense of the Chargers... but there was no Super Bowl in 1963.

Amari24
06-28-2010, 11:37 AM
I really, REALLY hate to come to the defense of the Chargers... but there was no Super Bowl in 1963.

:doh: thats right, AFL/NFL Championship were back then :D
But using "ROD's" Logic, they didn't win that because they cheated :goofy:

ChargersDivison
06-28-2010, 02:33 PM
http://www.nytimes.com/2000/03/28/sports/pro-football-nfl-owners-discuss-salary-cap-troubles.html?pagewanted=1

Also drawing interest was the Jets and the status of their star wide receiver Keyshawn Johnson, who remains on the trading block despite the team's public stance. Several teams, including the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, are interested in making a deal.

The N.F.L. became concerned about the Broncos' situation when it learned that Pat Bowlen, the Broncos' owner, had deferred almost $30 million in salary payments to Elway and Davis.

Delaying payment allowed Bowlen to use the money for other needs. The league frowns upon such arrangements, fearing a franchise can get into deep, long-term debt.

Other needs?? High priced, highly touted FA's they wouldn't of got unless they cheated. Despicable:

Tell them Em: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vq6-fVLcfFc

Beagle
06-28-2010, 02:39 PM
http://www.nytimes.com/2000/03/28/sports/pro-football-nfl-owners-discuss-salary-cap-troubles.html?pagewanted=1

Also drawing interest was the Jets and the status of their star wide receiver Keyshawn Johnson, who remains on the trading block despite the team's public stance. Several teams, including the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, are interested in making a deal.

The N.F.L. became concerned about the Broncos' situation when it learned that Pat Bowlen, the Broncos' owner, had deferred almost $30 million in salary payments to Elway and Davis.

Delaying payment allowed Bowlen to use the money for other needs. The league frowns upon such arrangements, fearing a franchise can get into deep, long-term debt.

Other needs?? High priced, highly touted FA's they wouldn't of got unless they cheated. Despicable:

Other needs like a new stadium..another thing the Chargers can't seem to get. The link was posted earlier.Elway as was widely reported took a salary cut to sign Neil Smith the only high priced highly touted free agrent we signed after the loss to the Jags. You would know that if you weren't watching rugrats at the time kid. Next rodiculas statement please?

baphamet
06-28-2010, 02:41 PM

exactly lol and they did win their championship :D

White Dragon
06-28-2010, 02:41 PM

Nice job digging your own grave buddy...

Let me get this out of the way first, nowhere does it say anything about using the money for anything OTHER than to fund the construction of the stadium... but I'll show you this quote from the article YOU referenced...

Bowlen acknowledged the arrangement with Elway and Davis, but said, ''There was never a salary-cap violation.'' He said he believed that other teams were attempting to spread such rumors. Although the Broncos did not cheat the salary-cap rules, they apparently did violate league guidelines regarding the way players are paid.

Amari24
06-28-2010, 02:42 PM
exactly lol and they did win their championship :D

According to ROD they didn't, because they were on roids, in other words they cheated, so it doesn't count :goofy:

ROD logic BTW- Always fun to use :laugh:

baphamet
06-28-2010, 02:44 PM
:doh: thats right, AFL/NFL Championship were back then :D
But using "ROD's" Logic, they didn't win that because they cheated :goofy:

you need to realize that ROD is just trying to bait you, that's practically all he does. by the way, it wasn't illegal in 1963 so it wasn't technically cheating. :P

Amari24
06-28-2010, 02:46 PM
you need to realize that ROD is just trying to bait you, that's practically all he does. by the way, it wasn't illegal in 1963 so it wasn't technically cheating. :P

Ahh.. guess it wasn't :D

White Dragon
06-28-2010, 02:46 PM

Just take a look at this thread... he went from using somewhat okay facts and notions to bait us to flat out lying. It was actually a surprise to me that he took that leap.

baphamet
06-28-2010, 02:55 PM
Just take a look at this thread... he went from using somewhat okay facts and notions to bait us to flat out lying. It was actually a surprise to me that he took that leap.

that's actually how i know ROD is just trying to flame bait and doesn't actually believe most of the garbage he posts (even though he denies it). i have read some very intelligent and objective opinions from ROD that i agree with.......but those are few and far between lol

White Dragon
06-28-2010, 03:19 PM
that's actually how i know ROD is just trying to flame bait and doesn't actually believe most of the garbage he posts (even though he denies it). i have read some very intelligent and objective opinions from ROD that i agree with.......but those are few and far between lol

Good point... since I don't usually pay attention to when he's pulling crap like this. I mean, most of his posts are homeristic crap, but at least there's a shred of basis to it. The straight up lying is what caught me, since I don't see it from him very often (then again, when he starts talking crazy talk, I tend to skip over that post).

I don't mix it up in here often, and the only thing I get defensive about is when people (and no, it's not just Chargers fans) bring up the salary cam violations and say they used it to cheat and win games, when most sane people know that's not true (you being one of the few sane Chargers fans around here).

EDIT: I tried to CP you, but apparently I have to spread it around more, so I'll hit you again when I can.

chazoe60
06-28-2010, 03:37 PM

Exactly. ROD is one of my favorite nonBronco fans to mix it up with. He knows a lot about football and sometime he let's it slip that he is just baiting Bronco fans. I've had some good conversations with the dude and I think I've even CPed him a few times. :laugh:

ROD feels like Bronco fans don't give the Chargers enough respect and his way of counteracting that is to sometimes lean toward the absurd.

He's good for the Smack forum IMHO.

I will be ostracized now. :sad:

EddieMac
06-28-2010, 05:28 PM
Exactly. ROD is one of my favorite nonBronco fans to mix it up with. He knows a lot about football and sometime he let's it slip that he is just baiting Bronco fans. I've had some good conversations with the dude and I think I've even CPed him a few times. :laugh:

ROD feels like Bronco fans don't give the Chargers enough respect and his way of counteracting that is to sometimes lean toward the absurd.

He's good for the Smack forum IMHO.

I will be ostracized now. :sad:

You are a bad Chaz, bad bad bad. ROD does nothing good and don't encourage him, haha. OK I think I CP'd him once, and I hate that guy :D

BAD CHAZ

http://melissaphillips.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/scolding.jpg

broncoFan!
06-28-2010, 05:34 PM
why? you going to report him? if so that would be pretty lame, even for a troll like ROD.

Yeah I stopped reporting people too when I realized that. :goofy:

Peanut
06-28-2010, 05:48 PM

Yeah I stopped reporting people too when I realized that. :goofy:

I cannot find RiversOwnsDonks in the member list. :confused:

ebsoria
06-28-2010, 05:54 PM
I cannot find RiversOwnsDonks in the member list. :confused:

I think they're referring to;

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/member.php?u=347183

But he's been gone awhile.

White Dragon
06-28-2010, 06:23 PM

The sad part is he's amassed almost twice as many posts as CD.

Peanut
06-28-2010, 10:31 PM

Okay. Search thingy must be case sensitive.

Thanks.

calabose
06-30-2010, 11:41 AM
this is soooo very true "no ring no glory". how many rings do the chargeless gurls have? yeah, wut i thought. look foreward to see them trounced from the playoffs once again!:in-com-plete:

NoRingNoGlory
06-30-2010, 01:35 PM
this is soooo very true "no ring no glory". how many rings do the chargeless gurls have? yeah, wut i thought. look foreward to see them trounced from the playoffs once again!:in-com-plete:

you must be the raiderjoe of the donks.
how many playoff wins in 34 seasons do the elwayless donks have?
how many playoff wins in the past 11 seasons do the elwayless donks have?
how many playoff appearances the past 4 seasons do the elwayless donks have?

The Chargers have won the identical number of playoff games the past 4 years that the elwayless donks have won in 34 combined elwayless seasons

you see donkyjoe, there has and always will be only 1 face of the donks, that was Elway. Since the face of the donkey franchise retired what exactly have the donks done? Forget another trip to the SB, forget a title game appearance, forget a playoff win, forget making it to the playoffs, forget winning the division, forget a winning season. Its been 10 years going on 11 and the donkey franchise is reverting back to its old 1960's choking ways. Admit is donkeyjoe, there is no good news in Dove valley anymore. The donkey's are finished and have been since 1999 save for 1 possible season only to choke in the playoffs big time at pile high. Since that choke job occurred the donkeys have continued to choke every year thereafter going to complete opposite direction that the Chargers have and other elite playoff teams.

Here's to another year getting your asses handed to you and knocked out of the playoffs by Philip Rivers :beer:

White Dragon
06-30-2010, 01:57 PM
you must be the raiderjoe of the donks.
how many playoff wins in 34 seasons do the elwayless donks have?
how many playoff wins in the past 11 seasons do the elwayless donks have?
how many playoff appearances the past 4 seasons do the elwayless donks have?

The Chargers have won the identical number of playoff games the past 4 years that the elwayless donks have won in 34 combined elwayless seasons

you see donkyjoe, there has and always will be only 1 face of the donks, that was Elway. Since the face of the donkey franchise retired what exactly have the donks done? Forget another trip to the SB, forget a title game appearance, forget a playoff win, forget making it to the playoffs, forget winning the division, forget a winning season. Its been 10 years going on 11 and the donkey franchise is reverting back to its old 1960's choking ways. Admit is donkeyjoe, there is no good news in Dove valley anymore. The donkey's are finished and have been since 1999 save for 1 possible season only to choke in the playoffs big time at pile high. Since that choke job occurred the donkeys have continued to choke every year thereafter going to complete opposite direction that the Chargers have and other elite playoff teams.

Here's to another year getting your asses handed to you and knocked out of the playoffs by Philip Rivers :beer:

The Elway-less Broncos have more AFC Championships than Philip Rivers... and just as many as the Chargers do in their history.

NoRingNoGlory
06-30-2010, 02:08 PM
The Elway-less Broncos have more AFC Championships than Philip Rivers... and just as many as the Chargers do in their history.
And just how long ago did all that occur for the elwayless donks?

Jimmy Carter Elected President
Worlds first PC demonstrated at the CES in Chicago
Average Cost of new house $49,300.00
Average Income per year $15,000.00
Average Monthly Rent $240.00
Cost of a gallon of Gas 65 cents
Bikini$9.00
BMW 320i $7990.00

White Dragon
06-30-2010, 02:10 PM
And just how long ago did all that occur for the elwayless donks?

Jimmy Carter Elected President
Worlds first PC demonstrated at the CES in Chicago
Average Cost of new house $49,300.00
Average Income per year $15,000.00
Average Monthly Rent $240.00
Cost of a gallon of Gas 65 cents
Bikini$9.00
BMW 320i $7990.00

Doesn't really matter how long... you brought up the "Elway-less" Broncos over ALL of their history... so it makes no difference WHEN, just that it DID happen.

I also have to mention, the Elway-less Broncos have made it to MORE AFC Championship games than Philip Rivers.

hayleyfrasa
07-01-2010, 08:05 PM
The Chargers door is in fact wide open!!!!!!!

Broncoboy6
07-01-2010, 08:50 PM
You better hurry and get to Isengard then.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SS5i...eature=related