PDA

View Full Version : Im back in teh u,.sa

Raiderjoe1
06-28-2010, 02:36 PM
feel god to bee bak hom in ca oakleand.russsia trip went wel betta than expect..

later ima write bout the off season n raider offense wil be top 3 these yr

Amari24
06-28-2010, 02:37 PM
Who talked better English in Russia, you or the Russians? I'm just curious :goofy:

And I think I'll pass on that "top 3 Raider offense" AKA BS...

rjent
06-28-2010, 03:03 PM
feel god to bee bak hom in ca oakleand

You gotta be kiddin' :jawdrop:

ebsoria
06-28-2010, 03:45 PM
I'm sure in Russia what you just typed made sense.

Southstander
06-28-2010, 05:01 PM
I wonder how much a radierjoe1 to Russian dictionary costs?

ebsoria
06-28-2010, 05:13 PM
I wonder how much a radierjoe1 to Russian dictionary costs?

I think they hand 'em out at customs for free. I mean... it is worthless.

broncoFan!
06-28-2010, 05:15 PM
It appears that no one knows English these days. *sigh*

ebsoria
06-28-2010, 05:19 PM
It appears that no one knows English these days. *sigh*

:wave:

broncoFan!
06-28-2010, 05:23 PM

What are you saying exactly?

Bernie24
06-28-2010, 05:25 PM
What are you saying exactly?

I believe he is saying hello with a little man waving a hand that actually looks more like a foot.:wave:

broncoFan!
06-28-2010, 05:26 PM
I believe he is saying hello with a little man waving a hand that actually looks more like a foot.:wave:

And the 10........???? That stands for 10 chars or less?

ebsoria
06-28-2010, 05:27 PM
And the 10........???? That stands for 10 chars or less?

Now we're leaning english!!!

broncoFan!
06-28-2010, 05:28 PM
Now we're leaning english!!!

:salute!: Thanks ebsoria, and you know what I'm talking about. ;) - The Grammar Nazi

LSIGRAD09
06-28-2010, 06:01 PM
feel god to bee bak hom in ca oakleand.russsia trip went wel betta than expect..

The Raider's offense is the best in the NFL, if you don't count the other 31 teams.:D

EddieMac
06-28-2010, 10:09 PM
They have the #1 offence already....oh wait, I misread, they are the most offensive team in football.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_wsEuW0wq5V4/SusbGdYaPxI/AAAAAAAABEY/1nB6Ep3Dw5M/s320/photo.jpg

BroncoFanBoy
06-28-2010, 10:11 PM
They have the #1 offence already....oh wait, I misread, they are the most offensive team in football.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_wsEuW0wq5V4/SusbGdYaPxI/AAAAAAAABEY/1nB6Ep3Dw5M/s320/photo.jpg

im scared....

chazoe60
06-28-2010, 10:11 PM
I could tell Raiderjoe was back because my taxes went up, again. It certainly doesn't go toward public education however.

NoRingNoGlory
06-28-2010, 10:14 PM
Сосать рейдеров:smash:

NoRingNoGlory
06-28-2010, 10:15 PM
Аль-Дэвис дебил
:smash:

chazoe60
06-28-2010, 10:23 PM
NoRing's last two posts actually came closer to making sense in English than anything Raiderjoe has ever posted.

RaiderFanSD
06-29-2010, 08:51 AM
welcom3 bak

Axemaster
06-29-2010, 08:56 AM

Ahm glaed u fiel gud tu bee bak hoiem in oakleand! Ah cee yu steel haevent lernd how tu speell!:smash:

DevilSpawn
06-29-2010, 05:24 PM
Surprised Russia hasn't attacked us yet.

Raiderjoe1
06-29-2010, 07:15 PM
I could tell Raiderjoe was back because my taxes went up, again. It certainly doesn't go toward public education however.

dus it go to hlep broonco team? be cause broncot eam will be of tejh worst if not the worst foobtball team next yr wile raider team wil be win teh diviesion

darth-hideous
06-29-2010, 07:39 PM

So that's what that smell is.:sick:

broncoFan!
06-29-2010, 08:24 PM
dus it go to hlep broonco team? be cause broncot eam will be of tejh worst if not the worst foobtball team next yr wile raider team wil be win teh diviesion

The Grammar Nazi does not approve of this message.

GridironChamp
06-30-2010, 12:16 PM
http://www.cartoonstock.com/newscartoons/cartoonists/mbc/lowres/mbcn356l.jpg

NoRingNoGlory
06-30-2010, 01:58 PM
Surprised Russia hasn't attacked us yet.

I'm equally surprised that Al Davis is still running the show and if he'll ever be able to mount an attack and end the 13 game losing streak vs the Bolts :smash:

DancingHorsey
06-30-2010, 02:10 PM

There are two possibilities with you.

You are either an extremely "special" person, or a brilliant comedian getting some laughs out of pulling peoples' legs.

At this point I can't decide which it is. A part of me hopes it's the latter so I can maintain a shred of faith in humanity...

NoRingNoGlory
06-30-2010, 02:13 PM
There are two possibilities with you.

You are either an extremely "special" person, or a brilliant comedian getting some laughs out of pulling peoples' legs.

At this point I can't decide which it is. A part of me hopes it's the latter so I can maintain a shred of faith in humanity...

He's a Raiders fan. Nuff said.

DancingHorsey
06-30-2010, 02:17 PM

Wow that is truly amazing...:eek:

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
06-30-2010, 02:35 PM
I'm happy you made it back safely with your suitcase of fake guccis. Just make sure you don't peddle them on the same corner at Venice Beach every day, or you could lose your "privileges". :D

chazoe60
06-30-2010, 03:55 PM
I'm happy you made it back safely with your suitcase of fake guccis. Just make sure you don't peddle them on the same corner at Venice Beach every day, or you could lose your "privileges". :D

AW4M pwns. I'm trying to make "pwns" come back in style. It's been slipping into "that's so last year" territory, and so soon after I learned what it meant.

NoRingNoGlory
06-30-2010, 04:33 PM
AW4M pwns. I'm trying to make "pwns" come back in style. It's been slipping into "that's so last year" territory, and so soon after I learned what it meant.

OMFG Chaz, its clearly obvious that the reason why nobody uses that term anymore is because the Broncos haven't deserved or earned the right to use or retain that word anymore in their vocabulary. When was the last time the Broncos "pwned" anyone? Look at your last 4 playoff loses....the epitome of getting "pwned" in the playoffs. Look at how the Chargers have "pwned" your team with Philip Rivers on center. You can officially call your team the "Denver Pwncos".

Besides, the only people who use the term "pwns" or "pwned" anymore are people in the video game culture, geeky gamers. Its basically computer geek slang. Your better off Chaz sticking with your video games and using the "pwn" word withing your circle of gamer friends.

you've just been .....

http://www.pcgeeksonwheels.com/pwned%20copy.gif

chazoe60
06-30-2010, 04:41 PM
OMFG Chaz, its clearly obvious that the reason why nobody uses that term anymore is because the Broncos haven't deserved or earned the right to use or retain that word anymore in their vocabulary. When was the last time the Broncos "pwned" anyone? Look at your last 4 playoff loses....the epitome of getting "pwned" in the playoffs. Look at how the Chargers have "pwned" your team with Philip Rivers on center. You can officially call your team the "Denver Pwncos".

Besides, the only people who use the term "pwns" or "pwned" anymore are people in the video game culture, geeky gamers. Its basically computer geek slang. Your better off Chaz sticking with your video games and using the "pwn" word withing your circle of gamer friends.

you've just been .....

And who uses OMFG?

NoRingNoGlory
06-30-2010, 04:48 PM
And who uses OMFG?

Not Geeky gamers.

chazoe60
06-30-2010, 04:53 PM
Not Geeky gamers.

You're right. OMFG is more of a thirteen year old girl thing.

Raiderjoe1
06-30-2010, 04:57 PM

damn were u fin out bout teh gucci stuff..?

theMileHighGuy
06-30-2010, 05:58 PM
You're right. OMFG is more of a thirteen year old girl thing.

I think he was talking to his bff Jill lols.

NoRingNoGlory
06-30-2010, 05:59 PM
I think he was talking to his bff Jill lols.

bff? is that high school lingo?

chazoe60
06-30-2010, 06:15 PM

You're not too quick are you?

DoJo Chargerfan
06-30-2010, 06:18 PM
you guys better keep quiet about the internetz or Raptor Jesus will get chu

Grabber
06-30-2010, 06:58 PM

Five words is a row spelled correctly!! :eek:

You got lazy Raiderjoe. :nono:

TRUEBRONCOFAN24
06-30-2010, 08:24 PM

OMFG? is that middle school lingo?

darth-hideous
06-30-2010, 09:54 PM

you've just been .....

HEY That's implied profanity right there! i got an IP for that ****!

DiversityA
07-01-2010, 01:20 AM
Well I can definitely say that was the first time I've seen a J in the word "the." Even Al Davis could do better, if he knows what a keyboard is.

raziel
07-01-2010, 02:57 AM

you've just been .....

As a charger's fan, do you REALLY want to get started about Playoff losses? Really? You would be pretty knowledgeable about them, you HAVE seen a lot of losses in the playoffs, I'm gonna take a page from Tellway's book and BLAM BLAM, Now fade away like the Chargers hopes of a Superbowl. i just pwnd joo n00b!!!11!!