PDA

View Full Version : CP Bet: Guess Lebron's destination

DevilSpawn
07-08-2010, 02:00 PM
Simple, just guess where he will go.

I heard he's doing this thing from Allen Houston's house. Would be foul if he went there to say he's going anywhere but NY.

As a Knicks fan I want him here, but I say Miami.

EDIT: It looks like I didn't make the poll available for us to see who chose who, so just let us know in your post. :ugh:

ebsoria
07-08-2010, 02:27 PM
I voted for Miami. But my heart is pulling for him to stay home and build his legacy with Cleveland.

No, I'm not a Cav fan. I'm in Sacto and pull for our King's and the Nug's.

thatkidhunt
07-08-2010, 03:11 PM
Miami FTW

Though like EB I really wish he would stay in Cleveland. My entire family is from Ohio and I know they will be crushed tonght if "Bron Bron" (as they call him) moves on to another city. So I will be glad to give a CP to anybody who says Cleveland if he ends up staying, but I think he goes to the Heat.

JakeNbake
07-08-2010, 03:30 PM
Cleveland, But I hope I'm wrong I'd love to see him and wade run the court.

Skywalker
07-08-2010, 03:44 PM
I'm hoping he stays in Cleveland. He means alot to that city, and him leaving will crush them.

If he wants to win multiple titles, I think he should go to Chicago.

But I think he's going to cop out and go to Miami.

Bernie24
Hes going to Miami.

And the rest of the league will fall before the trio of Bosh, Wade, and Lebron.

White Dragon
I'm just going to follow the masses and reports and all that good stuff and say Miami.

After his failures in Cleveland, I don't think he goes back there. As far as New York, the team I thought he would sign with originally, I don't think it'll happen (and glad so they can stop all this Melo/Amare/LeBron talk).

Bernie24
07-08-2010, 03:48 PM
I'm hoping he stays in Cleveland. He means alot to that city, and him leaving will crush them.

If he wants to win multiple titles, I think he should go to Chicago.

But I think he's going to cop out and go to Miami.

Wade&Bosh>>>>Boozer, Rose, Noah(OVERRATED)

If he wants to win championships he'll probably choke again in Chicago, but if he goes to Miami there will be noone with a chance to stop him and Dwade.

*Atwater*
07-08-2010, 03:49 PM
He will chose Miami and I will be very happy.

:td:

http://fragboxpc.com/clippers/MiamiHeat.jpg

:rockon:

ebsoria
07-08-2010, 04:11 PM
He will chose Miami and I will be very happy.

:td:

http/MiamiHeat.jpg

:rockon:

Frontrunner fan... :coffee:

Nah, I'm jusy kidding, buddy.

SeekandDestroy
07-08-2010, 04:12 PM
Im hoping miami, that will be a sweet team to watch!! And it will be good to see a team finally destroy kobe and the lakers :cheers:

thatkidhunt
07-08-2010, 04:15 PM
Im hoping miami, that will be a sweet team to watch!! And it will be good to see a team finally destroy kobe and the lakers :cheers:

methinks its safe to say that Lakers fans are really hoping Lebron goes anywhere besides Miami.

Skywalker
07-08-2010, 04:53 PM
Wade&Bosh>>>>Boozer, Rose, Noah(OVERRATED)

If he wants to win championships he'll probably choke again in Chicago, but if he goes to Miami there will be noone with a chance to stop him and Dwade.

Miami has no bench. If LeBron signs, they wouldn't have any money to sign anybody. Do you honestly think LeBron could give up being "the man" to Wade too? Because I don't. Three guys (and if you want to call Rose overrated, then I can easily call Bosh overrated) can't do it by themselves, and Chicago has better role players.

ERoyal248
07-08-2010, 05:06 PM
I'll go with the Heat.

Southstander
07-08-2010, 05:49 PM
I said Chicago.

CHARGER$
07-08-2010, 05:53 PM
Got my $ on Miami....

BroncoFanBoy
07-08-2010, 05:53 PM
I'll go with the Heat.

i thought u thought he'd stay a cav?

BroncoFanBoy
07-08-2010, 05:55 PM
here's my guess:
http://pimbolim.files.wordpress.com/2007/05/chicago_bulls.gif

ThatBroncosReppinDCboy
07-08-2010, 06:08 PM
The Knicks

chazoe60
07-08-2010, 06:12 PM
It's Memphis, how are people not getting this? Dude, loves Elvis and BBQ.

BroncoFanBoy
07-08-2010, 06:20 PM
here we go. Lebron seems like one of those players who would want the ball a lot so i don't think miami would be a good fit. he grew up a bulls fan, he gets to play in cleveland a lot during the year, and it's not too far from cleveland. i gotta feelin he'll be a bull.

BroncoFanBoy
07-08-2010, 06:29 PM
It's the Heat. IM confused tho, how can they afford Wade, Bosh, AND Lebron? boy will they be scary next season

ERoyal248
07-08-2010, 06:35 PM
Wow, this will be fun to watch.

BroncoFanBoy
07-08-2010, 06:36 PM
Wow, this will be fun to watch.

and i owe you a CP.

DevilSpawn
07-08-2010, 06:43 PM
Well Pat Riley is my favorite coach of all-time since he coached two teams I loved (Showtime & The Knicks) so I'm happy for him.

I'm a little disappointed but we weren't going to win a title with LeBron. So we might just get Tony Parker or CP3, and (sorry Nuggets fans) Carmelo.

P.S. What the hell is an Organ-eye-zation?

BroncoFanBoy
07-08-2010, 07:00 PM
Well Pat Riley is my favorite coach of all-time since he coached two teams I loved (Showtime & The Knicks) so I'm happy for him.

I'm a little disappointed but we weren't going to win a title with LeBron. So we might just get Tony Parker or CP3, and (sorry Nuggets fans) Carmelo.

Right now, there's a good chance the nuggets will resign melo. he wants to see them makes some moves to improve the organ-eye-zation, (lol had to do that) and we're likely going to make one soon since now lebron's with the heat. i can see you guys getting chris paul tho. idk if the hornets are trying to re-sign him so they might be willing to trade him. maybe tony parker too.

White Dragon
07-08-2010, 07:01 PM

Melo isn't going to leave, he just wants the Nuggets to make a move to improve... even Chauncey said the same thing.

SeekandDestroy
07-08-2010, 07:10 PM
There's still plenty of room on the bandwagon! :P

http://i813.photobucket.com/albums/zz53/coro823/big3.jpg

BroncoFanBoy
07-08-2010, 07:14 PM
There's still plenty of room on the bandwagon! :P

http://i813.photobucket.com/albums/zz53/coro823/big3.jpg

it's a nice offer, but go nuggets lol

*Atwater*
07-08-2010, 07:22 PM
:rockon: That is all.

SeekandDestroy
07-08-2010, 07:30 PM
it's a nice offer, but go nuggets lol

I'll be rooting for the nuggs too, but..i'm very glad someone will finally have a team that can knock the Lakers off their high horse.

PhillyBronco24
07-08-2010, 07:46 PM
I'll be rooting for the nuggs too, but..i'm very glad someone will finally have a team that can knock the Lakers off their high horse.

Don't jump the gun there.

theMileHighGuy
07-08-2010, 07:53 PM
I'm really glad he went to the heat actually. Besides the Nugs the Heat have always been my 2nd team because they're my grandmother's favorite team (old woman loves her some basketball, let me tell ya). They will be fun to watch.

Unless of course they turn into the New York rangers when new york was stacked a few years back and could just not put it together. sorry hockey reference in basketball thread.

Bernie24
07-08-2010, 10:30 PM
Miami has no bench. If LeBron signs, they wouldn't have any money to sign anybody. Do you honestly think LeBron could give up being "the man" to Wade too? Because I don't. Three guys (and if you want to call Rose overrated, then I can easily call Bosh overrated) can't do it by themselves, and Chicago has better role players.

Miami is obviously going to exceed the cap a bit and add vets who will sign the minimum contract to grab song rings before they retire.

Also I meant Joakim Noah as the only overrated player really. Though Rose is too Rondo, CP3, Nash, Deron, Westbrook, Billups, I would take all these guys over Rose.

BroncoFanBoy
07-09-2010, 09:28 AM

not in the western conference unless we get some big guys. if so, then watch out. Nuggets/Heat NBA Finals in 2011

JakeNbake
07-09-2010, 09:30 AM
Ok when I reload I'll start handing out CP. :)

BroncoFanBoy
07-09-2010, 09:34 AM
http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh1lQ55BcGk1l312f0

check this out guys

DevilSpawn
07-09-2010, 06:46 PM
http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh1lQ55BcGk1l312f0

check this out guys

It's funny because now Lebron actually does have a flame logo on his jersey. :laugh:

Broncoholic JS
07-14-2010, 09:44 PM
LOL at Seth Meyers tonight at the ESPYs

"Every team that has won a title has done so without LeBron James" LOL