TheQBGuru
08-18-2010, 03:13 PM
The Chargers have the best uniforms in the AFC West

If you disagree with me you're wrong

Fargo
08-18-2010, 03:17 PM

You realize, I hope, that you're directing the thread at fellow Chargers fans. :P

TheQBGuru
08-18-2010, 03:17 PM
If they disagree with me they're wrong

CHARGER$
08-18-2010, 03:18 PM
No argument here.

I remember when i first seen the new uniforms i wasn't too thrilled, now i lovem. Guess the grew on me.

Now as for throw backs, its no contest.

I do also like the ravens all black, broncos orange and the colts throw back that they just wore.

Tarquin
08-18-2010, 03:19 PM
Really? I mean really?

They go to all the trouble to build this place for you and we're crapping it up by the third thread in?

Really?

I'm just messing around. It's yours. Piss in the corner if you want to.

TheQBGuru
08-18-2010, 03:24 PM
No argument here.

I remember when i first seen the new uniforms i wasn't too thrilled, now i lovem. Guess the grew on me.

Now as for throw backs, its no contest.

I do also like the ravens all black, broncos orange and the colts throw back that they just wore.

I think our current uniforms are the worst we've ever had, however they're still better than everyone elses.

12and4
08-18-2010, 03:27 PM
I don't much like the chargers jersey.

my fav jerseys:

Broncos orange...
broncos white...
falcons

das it.

and baby blue is very manly, don't listen to those other fools.

RaiderFanSD
08-18-2010, 03:27 PM
I disagree :smug:

TheQBGuru
08-18-2010, 03:29 PM

You're wrong

RaiderFanSD
08-18-2010, 03:40 PM
You're wrong

How? It's all personal preference.

Plus the current Charger jersey's aren't even the originals which is lame.

LSIGRAD09
08-18-2010, 05:28 PM
Denver Orange Alternates, I'm always right. Jk, but I love our orange jerseys.

However I prefer old 2002ish SD, the navy blue jersey and helmet, with the yellow bolt. I always recognized it when I was younger.

CHARGER$
08-18-2010, 05:32 PM
Denver Orange Alternates, I'm always right. Jk, but I love our orange jerseys.

However I prefer old 2002ish SD, the navy blue jersey and helmet, with the yellow bolt. I always recognized it when I was younger.

It's funny because i loved those at the time, but now i wouldn't make the change to go back if given the choice.

LSIGRAD09
08-18-2010, 05:36 PM
It's funny because i loved those at the time, but now i wouldn't make the change to go back if given the choice.

The current ones are cool too, I just kind of noticed last year or two years ago that you fellas weren't wearing the ones I knew. I finally turned a light on though. :shake:

DevilSpawn
08-18-2010, 05:59 PM
I echo. :smug:

CHARGER$
08-18-2010, 06:03 PM

I echo. :smug:

Leave you trolls!

jk of course. :D

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
08-18-2010, 06:10 PM

I agree, the powder blue will help them get in touch with their feminine side.

chazoe60
08-18-2010, 06:14 PM
The Lions throw backs are my favorite NFL unis of all time.
http://img.slate.com/media/42/031202_DetroitLions.jpg

raziel
08-18-2010, 07:46 PM
You're wrong

I laughed at that comment, just something about " I disagree"... "You're wrong" that's funny as syphilis lol

baphamet
08-18-2010, 07:55 PM
i guess i must be wrong because i don't agree. i liked the old unis much better, the new ones are too much like the throwbacks.

we have the best throwbacks, i will say that. but in my opinion, the best regular jerseys in the division go to the silver and black.

12and4
08-18-2010, 08:20 PM
The seahawks green ones rock

Southstander
08-18-2010, 08:33 PM
The powder blue jersey are great, but your other ones stink on ice. The "new" ones you changed to a few years back to me look like fake jerseys from a video game that does not have an offical NFL license.

As far is the best in the NFL, I will admit I am a homer and love the ALL the Broncos Jerseys. Other team Jerseys I like are the Pats current and throwback helmet. The AFL Oilers and Raiders are also on my list.

Southstander
08-18-2010, 08:35 PM
The seahawks green ones rock

They look like someone spill a bottle of antifreeze.

theMileHighGuy
08-18-2010, 08:37 PM
huge fan of the Bucs throwbacks

http://www.junkfoodforthesoul.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/bucs-throwback.jpg

has to be insane to play against. Plus the gay winking pirate logo is just icing on the cake. :D

p.s., grats on your new forums guys, 99% of you deserve it. :P

RaiderFanSD
08-18-2010, 10:25 PM
Don't know why the Broncos don't ever wear these... these are badass

http://www.broncoscountry.com/resources/citizen_uploads/photos/23259/photo7192.jpg

Kyousukeneko
08-18-2010, 11:42 PM
i love our orange unis, i'd love us to retool it to be based of orange.

Frenchy180
08-19-2010, 01:38 AM
I guess I'm the only one here who thinks our throwbacks from last year are the coolest uniforms this division has ever seen...

Spyder
08-19-2010, 01:43 AM
The Raiders have the best uniforms in the NFL, arguably all of sports.

BroncosDivision
08-19-2010, 05:18 AM
I guess I'm the only one here who thinks our throwbacks from last year are the coolest uniforms this division has ever seen...

Not at all man, I love em too. Raised the same question in our chat the other day when we played Cincy, if people liked the throwbacks and would want them back. Not all, but a fair share said yes so fingers crossed.

RaiderFanSD
08-19-2010, 09:28 AM
Not at all man, I love em too. Raised the same question in our chat the other day when we played Cincy, if people liked the throwbacks and would want them back. Not all, but a fair share said yes so fingers crossed.

Yeah, I also thought those were pretty cool. They don't look so good in this pic http://patsblog.projo.com/broncos.jpg

but in real life they were pretty awesome.

Cahill
08-19-2010, 12:59 PM
I would say the Raiders have some of the best uniforms in the NFL. The black and silver makes anyone look like a BAMF which is hard to say since I hate the Raiders. But Oakland's uniform is just so plain, classic, and clean. They're pretty damn sexy. The Browns have pretty nice uniforms as well. I like they're classic design and the color scheme.

Even though I am a Broncos fan, I'm not that into the present uniforms we wear although the orange ones are very nice. I think if we were to make the orange jersey our main, I would be much happier with the aesthetic appearance of our football team.

TheQBGuru
08-19-2010, 02:51 PM
Don't know why the Broncos don't ever wear these... these are badass

http://www.broncoscountry.com/resources/citizen_uploads/photos/23259/photo7192.jpg

Yes those were the best bronco uniforms by far

Fargo
08-19-2010, 03:37 PM
I personally like the simplicity of the Browns'. I'm a fan of classic appeal.

BroncoFanBoy
08-19-2010, 03:52 PM
I'm not too fond of the Chargers home uniforms. i think the lightning bolt on the side is creative, but throws it off. i think it looks good on the powder blue uniform tho.
http://share.triangle.com/sites/share-uda.triangle.com/files/images/usc%20chargers%20dodgers%20027.preview.JPG

The Raiders have very simple uniforms, but they actually are pretty good.

The Chiefs uniforms suck lol

I love all our uniforms. Mainly our orange one.

BRONCOS_OWN_U16
08-19-2010, 04:49 PM
i liked the old charger uniforms a lot more. the new ones you guys wear now arent as good in my opinion.

MightyHorse
08-19-2010, 05:59 PM
Best AFCW unis are the Broncos orange ones they rule

I actually dont mind the new Chargers unis

But the best in the N.F.L. gotta be the Lions throwbacks i love those

Bernie24
08-19-2010, 07:08 PM
Broncos White/Orange
Chargers White/Navy Blue(the light blue ones look like ish)
Chiefs Red
Raidas Black

Really I like all the uni's in the division though.

Worst jerseys are easily NFC North's.

FlowdaBroncoFan
08-20-2010, 04:29 AM
I LOVE our orange uni's. I would have to agree that the Chef's have the ugliest unis' in the division.

My favorite in the league is the Jags uni's though. I love their helmet how it is a chameleon color, but the uni's are really nice as well.

milehighireland
08-29-2010, 10:44 AM
Our white, orange and brown+white throwback unis all rule.

Powder blue chargers one is nice, to be fair.

Loved this throwback last year though:

http://www.bay-area-sports-blog.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/Raiders_Jersey.jpg

Puddleglum
09-10-2010, 12:54 PM
i liked the old charger uniforms a lot more. the new ones you guys wear now arent as good in my opinion.

I was about to agree when I realized that I like the new uniforms, just not sure I like the white helmet.

Chiefs and Raiders both have classic uniforms and good colors, can't say anything against them.

I think I'd actually put the Broncos and Chargers on the bottom of the "best uniforms" list.

Anyone know how many times the Chargers have changed their uniforms compared to the rest of the league? Not sure if we are at the top but I think we are close.

Charlie Brown
09-10-2010, 01:03 PM
Browns jerseys are the best.

#1:

http://www2.pictures.gi.zimbio.com/Pittsburgh+Steelers+v+Cleveland+Browns+5Vv84fX5tiM l.jpg

AND

#2:

http://www4.pictures.gi.zimbio.com/New+York+Jets+v+Cleveland+Browns+fKtm2HYYhJ2l.jpg

But, a BIG HELL NO to the following:

http://cdn.picapp.com/ftp/Images/6/4/1/9/Cleveland_Browns_v_289d.jpg

White Dragon
09-11-2010, 12:50 PM
The current Chargers uniforms aren't good. The idea is decent, but poorly executed.

Should've kept the navy helmet and changed the bolt so the inner navy outline was powder blue instead. The font is okay, still not sure how I feel about it compared to the classic block one. The need for an insert for the bolts on the shoulders and the pants is unnecessary as the outermost outline would be yellow.

That's how I would fix up the Chargers uniforms.

The best uniform set in the west is the Broncos orange alternate, no doubt that should be the primary set.

I like tradition as much as the next guy, but both the Raiders and Chiefs uniforms need some updating badly.

Cahill
09-12-2010, 12:32 AM
I am not a Browns fan but damn those are sexy uniforms. I have said it in this thread before and I think the Browns uniforms are the best in the NFL. Maybe second to the Orange Broncos uniforms but if I wasn't bias, it would definitely be the Browns.