PDA

View Full Version : this is pretty awesome

baphamet
08-18-2010, 07:36 PM
that is pretty cool the mods of one of our rivals would make a forum just for us. :)

not sure if it was necessary but at least here we can talk chargers football without smack and without the fear of being flamed to high heaven for being objective.

thanks mods! :thumb:

broncoFan!
08-18-2010, 07:39 PM
that is pretty cool the mods of one of our rivals would make a forum just for us. :)

not sure if it was necessary but at least here we can talk chargers football without smack and without the fear of being flamed to high heaven for being objective.
thanks mods! :thumb:

Congrats on the new section!!!

BroncoManiac_69
08-18-2010, 07:55 PM
Congrats baph. Cool thing they did here.

Remember, I made you a fun type smack thread in the LR you can feel free to bump if you get the chance. :D

EDIT: It's rival fans like you that come here with class and we give it back to you that probably "Sparked" (Oh God did I just use a Bolt term) this type of forum.

thatkidhunt
08-18-2010, 07:58 PM
Enjoy it Baph, we enjoy having you here, sometimes. :D

baphamet
08-18-2010, 07:59 PM
Congrats baph. Cool thing they did here.

Remember, I made you a fun type smack thread in the LR you can feel free to bump if you get the chance. :D

EDIT: It's rival fans like you that come here with class and we give it back to you that probably "Electrified" (Oh God did I just use a Bolt term) this type of forum.

fixed for accuracy :D

and yeah i probably will bump it once the season starts.

baphamet
08-18-2010, 08:01 PM
Enjoy it Baph, we enjoy having you here, sometimes. :D

100% truth LOL :laugh:

broncoFan!
08-18-2010, 08:01 PM
Last summer I was so bored I made an account at the San Diego Chargers message board and I actually wasn't banned lol. Somehow they let me stay on and I was talking all sorts of garbage about the Chargers but it was lame. Everyone in the smack forum was a Charger fan lol. :laugh:

BroncosDivision
08-19-2010, 04:59 AM
Well deserved I would say.
Anyway baph, didn't you vote no in the poll? :smug: Can't say I remember for sure so just asking here. ;)

Andyy_47
08-19-2010, 05:03 AM
Guys like you, JCDavey and Powderblues deserve somewhere to post without having to deal with mindless smack-talkers. Shame it's already been abused by TheQbGuru in that stupid, trollish Uniforms thread.

Fargo
08-19-2010, 07:42 AM
Hey Baph, congrats dude! Feel free to spread the word and help this place grow!

Same goes to you, Chief and Raider fans. ;)

baphamet
08-19-2010, 07:59 AM
Well deserved I would say.
Anyway baph, didn't you vote no in the poll? :smug: Can't say I remember for sure so just asking here. ;)

yeah i may have, i still don't know if it is necessary because i still think there is only a handful of chargers fans that are here for anything other than smack talk.

i like it though.

LordTrychon
08-19-2010, 08:39 AM
yeah i may have, i still don't know if it is necessary because i still think there is only a handful of chargers fans that are here for anything other than smack talk.

i like it though.

Well, I don't think it was really the general intention... but maybe these forums will change that... Maybe a few more end up sticking around and we have a more rounded base of fans from rival teams.

*shrug* It would be cool anyway.

One of the things I always loved about this forum was the fans of other teams that came by.

And yeah... there's a handful of you who really have yourselves to thank for this, I think.

baphamet
08-19-2010, 09:02 AM
Well, I don't think it was really the general intention... but maybe these forums will change that... Maybe a few more end up sticking around and we have a more rounded base of fans from rival teams.

*shrug* It would be cool anyway.

One of the things I always loved about this forum was the fans of other teams that came by.

And yeah... there's a handful of you who really have yourselves to thank for this, I think.

that is a good point, i hope it brings in more fans of the afc west in general. like i said, at least here we know we can be objective without the fear of upsetting the homers (not that homers are a bad thing)

BroncosDivision
08-19-2010, 11:55 AM

i like it though.

Fair enough. :thumb:

McSmashie
08-19-2010, 05:13 PM
Wow, this place even has that new home smell. Im going over and stay in your basement.

And Im going to eat all your potato chips. :D

baphamet
08-19-2010, 05:17 PM
Wow, this place even has that new home smell. Im going over and stay in your basement.

cool, just don't smoke all my...........:P

thatkidhunt
08-19-2010, 05:18 PM

Im coming too, and Im not a fan of the new home smell, so I plan on farting a few times. ;)

McSmashie
08-19-2010, 05:25 PM
Im coming too, and Im not a fan of the new home smell, so I plan on farting a few times. ;)

I already cut one on Baph's easy chair.

And his pillow.

And on his dog.

And maybe in his favorite coffee cup.

(Baph tomorrow morning ---> :coffee: ----> :eek: ----> http://images.zaazu.com/img/vomit-boy01-vomit-puke-sick-smiley-emoticon-000652-medium.gif)

RaiderFanSD
08-19-2010, 05:26 PM

And his pillow.

And on his dog.

(Baph tomorrow morning ---> :coffee: ----> :eek: ----> http://images.zaazu.com/img/vomit-boy01-vomit-puke-sick-smiley-emoticon-000652-medium.gif)

Hahaha I lol'd IRL :laugh:

thatkidhunt
08-19-2010, 05:29 PM

And his pillow.And on his dog.

Oooooh hes gonna get pink eye.

McSmashie
08-19-2010, 05:36 PM
Oooooh hes gonna get pink eye.

More like brown eye. He doesnt have enough TP around this joint. :eek:

thatkidhunt
08-19-2010, 05:45 PM
More like brown eye. He doesnt have enough TP around this joint. :eek:

"Be a man, use your hand!" :sick:

McSmashie
08-19-2010, 05:47 PM
"Be a man, use your hand!" :sick:

Im using the hand towels in the guest bathroom next time.

thatkidhunt
08-19-2010, 05:48 PM
Im using the hand towels in the guest bathroom next time.

I dont blame ya one bit. :salute: