PDA

View Full Version : Look Good

#24 Next Champ
08-21-2010, 06:05 PM
You guys look good in the preseason so far, smack those Bears loll

RaiderFanSD
08-21-2010, 09:47 PM
Campbell looked alright

http://www.nfl.com/videos/chicago-bears/09000d5d819ed8c9/Perfect-start-for-Jason-Campbell

DevilSpawn
08-21-2010, 09:54 PM
Our old bugaboo of giving up long runs came up again tonight with Forte's 89 yarder. I didn't see it but I heard that McClain overpursued and Huff muffed. I'm actually glad it happened.

We're looking to have a vicious pass rush though. Cutler was sacked five times. Kamerion Wimbley had 4 of them.

Campbell played well but made a type of mistake I know he'll make throughout the season. But his play was pretty solid.

We don't have a consistent playmaker on offense yet and I doubt we'll have one this season. It may be one of those an ugly, scrappy offense.

DevilSpawn
08-21-2010, 09:58 PM
Campbell looked alright

http://www.nfl.com/videos/chicago-bears/09000d5d819ed8c9/Perfect-start-for-Jason-Campbell
I read the stat sheet and when I saw what Slade Norris did tonight, I said uh oh here it comes! :laugh:

RaiderFanSD
08-21-2010, 10:08 PM
Our old bugaboo of giving up long runs came up again tonight with Forte's 89 yarder. I didn't see it but I heard that McClain overpursued and Huff muffed. I'm actually glad it happened.

Oddly enough I agree.

We're looking to have a vicious pass rush though. Cutler was sacked five times. Kamerion Wimbley had 4 of them.

Yeah, dude was tearing it up.

We don't have a consistent playmaker on offense yet and I doubt we'll have one this season. It may be one of those an ugly, scrappy offense.

Pretty much.

RaiderFanSD
08-21-2010, 10:09 PM
I read the stat sheet and when I saw what Slade Norris did tonight, I said uh oh here it comes! :laugh:

Hahahah out of everyone it was Norris. :laugh:

Houdini
08-22-2010, 07:51 AM
Defense looks pretty solid. Where do you guys stand on Bolger? Guy might come out of the pack sometime to lead the Raiders or is his success based on Campbell sucking it up first?

owninit
08-24-2010, 07:28 AM
I watched the game and the offesnes look really good until they hit the QB, and pressured him a couple of times, and then things really unraveled quickly.

The defense pounded cutler wich was more than amusing, however some of that may be the bears line, and the fact that the raiders were blitzing and overloading the line, like it was the playoffs....

The bears line blows....

But you can't take away how well the raiders d-line played in this game or the cowboys game.

Brakshow
08-24-2010, 02:24 PM
Raiders are in deed going to be a force to be reckoned with when it comes to their front 7...beyond that is Suspect in my book. However if they can continue to pressure the passer its going to make the secondary look so much better.

What about offense? I didn't get to see much of the Raiders offensive possessions.

RaiderFanSD
08-24-2010, 03:20 PM
Raiders are in deed going to be a force to be reckoned with when it comes to their front 7...beyond that is Suspect in my book. However if they can continue to pressure the passer its going to make the secondary look so much better.
Our secondary is already pretty good. Although we ranked about average in sacks last year we didn't generate a lot of pressure with our 4 man rush. I have a feeling our D will be ranked around 10 this year.

What about offense? I didn't get to see much of the Raiders offensive possessions.

Passing game looks a lot better(how could it not), running game is struggling, and O-line still sucks although our rookie LT is looking pretty good so far. He got beat by Peppers a few times but did alright for just coming out a of a D2 school.

baphamet
08-25-2010, 02:36 AM
the bears OL is still horrid.

DevilSpawn
08-25-2010, 07:28 AM
the bears OL is still horrid.
That's one thing about the Raiders these last years. At least a handful of teams were, on paper, favorable matchups, but we did not and could not take advantage. This year MAY be different, which will lead to a few more wins, but of course preseason means nothing so who knows.

baphamet
08-25-2010, 01:41 PM
That's one thing about the Raiders these last years. At least a handful of teams were, on paper, favorable matchups, but we did not and could not take advantage. This year MAY be different, which will lead to a few more wins, but of course preseason means nothing so who knows.

i hear ya, honestly though...the chargers pass rush looked brilliant against the bears OL too. i feel bad for them because i like the bears, that OL needs serious help.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
08-25-2010, 02:20 PM
i hear ya, honestly though...the chargers pass rush looked brilliant against the bears OL too. i feel bad for them because i like the bears, that OL needs serious help.

The Bears are in deep doo-doo. They need help on both sides of the trenches in a serious way. They have to start rebuilding through the draft, which will take several years.