PDA

View Full Version : mcdaniels live on 87.7 the ticket

OGLouieD*
09-21-2010, 11:07 AM
Live press conference regarding the death of Kenny McKenly....so sad

england4broncos
09-21-2010, 11:09 AM
Live stream of the press conference. (http://www.denverbroncos.com/multimedia/videos/A-Tribute-to-Kenny-McKinley/73a5b062-eae0-41aa-840d-dd3240ca93f1#?id=ce74c27d-2eda-4ce9-93c8-b555fe417151)

BroncoManiac_69
09-21-2010, 11:18 AM
Coach handled that well.

Downboy
09-21-2010, 12:15 PM
Coach handled that well.

He really did. He had a hard time doing this you can tell. I can't imagine how hard this is for the coaching staff and the players. I think now more than ever it's good to have good character guys on this team.

tebowgirl15
09-21-2010, 01:59 PM
McDaniels is a great person and coach who really cares about his players. He spoke very well.

BroncoManiac_69
09-21-2010, 02:07 PM
He really did. He had a hard time doing this you can tell. I can't imagine how hard this is for the coaching staff and the players. I think now more than ever it's good to have good character guys on this team.

I'm sure there is a heavy silence at practice today but like coach said, they have to focus on the Colts while the guys all handle this as a group.

You can see coaches eyes almost tear up at the beginning but he kept it together.

Andy Holman
09-21-2010, 07:19 PM
I really didn't like the guy.. But that all changed after the last game...

A drunken fan who somehow found his way down to the area outside the locker room after the game, shouted and screamed at Josh as he walked to his car, begging for a picture.. McDaniels kept walking by, got to his beautiful car (I won't mention the brand), then turned around with a gigantic warm smile on his face and ran over to the guy and gave him a man-hug and took a picture with the guy. He didn't know the guy, the guy was a total drunk random guy.. But McDaniels went above and beyond to make that guys day and that showed me another side of him. An actual human side.

You'd never see belichick do something like that.

BroncoManiac_69
09-21-2010, 09:28 PM
I really didn't like the guy.. But that all changed after the last game...

A drunken fan who somehow found his way down to the area outside the locker room after the game, shouted and screamed at Josh as he walked to his car, begging for a picture.. McDaniels kept walking by, got to his beautiful car (I won't mention the brand), then turned around with a gigantic warm smile on his face and ran over to the guy and gave him a man-hug and took a picture with the guy. He didn't know the guy, the guy was a total drunk random guy.. But McDaniels went above and beyond to make that guys day and that showed me another side of him. An actual human side.

You'd never see belichick do something like that.

Coach has done nothing but receive a lot of unwarranted critisism. He handled today's press conference with a leadership mentality that most of us knew would occur.

People that dislike coach for whatever reason, you being an admitted participant, must give this man some credit for dealing with today's press the way that he did.

Your example of what you witnessed only makes me love this man even more. This is the type of person I love seeing run our team.

Twizlers
09-22-2010, 12:39 AM
McD contained himself more during that press conference than I did, that's for sure. Great video, and shows what kind of person McD is himself as well.

taz1458
09-22-2010, 09:12 AM
Not going to lie, I gained so much more respect for him after that. Never been a real big fan of him, but that just changed. Go Get the Colts Boys!