PDA

View Full Version : Condolences and Sympathies from Charger fans

ShockTreatment
09-21-2010, 03:27 PM
This is a great loss to the Denver broncos organization and the McKinley family. As Charger fans, we would like to reach out to your community and let all of you know that we were moved by this tragic loss.

Though I know it doesn't mean much, we wish the best to the McKinley family and to everyone affected by this young mans untimley death.

Signed:

r3con JammerHammer23 ShockTreatment JerryinCA FutbolAmericano 1 VMmomVJfan dekkerbasser AirCro LSIGRAD09 SP17BOLT SDynasty ODonnell Al "T.D." Bundy 1 FanSince67 RIPgriggs SilverBolt Rockydude BoltForTheBooze 1 JCDavey bolts4rivers Antoine Cason Stone85 supercharged21 charger1_sj SDBoltLvr BoltFanDan Good Days Last2 1 Southstander SDC-SBV-1D

Broncbeat
09-21-2010, 03:29 PM
This is a great loss to the Denver broncos organization and the McKinley family. As a Charger fan, I would like to reach out to your community and let all of you know that I was moved by this tragic loss.

Though I know it doesn't mean much, I wish the best to the McKinley family and to everyone affected by this young mans untimley death.

Very classy of you. Thanks for the kind words.:salute:

2 Minute Warning
09-21-2010, 03:37 PM
Thank you, it means a lot.:salute:

Vulcan
09-21-2010, 03:40 PM
Such class! Thank you for your thoughts.

chazoe60
09-21-2010, 03:41 PM
Thank you. :salute:

*Atwater*
09-21-2010, 03:45 PM
Thanks. :salute:

MrBland
09-21-2010, 03:48 PM
This is a great loss to the Denver broncos organization and the McKinley family. As a Charger fan, I would like to reach out to your community and let all of you know that I was moved by this tragic loss.

Though I know it doesn't mean much, I wish the best to the McKinley family and to everyone affected by this young mans untimley death.

Charger fan here. God Bless McKinley and his family. Man, Broncos and their fans have had it tough. God bless to all of you. Hang in there.

Broncogangsta86
09-21-2010, 03:51 PM
Very kind words from you. Thank you

MileHigh4TW
09-21-2010, 03:56 PM
Very respectable charger fans.. Yea.. maybe rivals on the football field, but we're all still one as fans of this great game. :salute: to you all and much respect back your way.

Peanut
09-21-2010, 04:03 PM
I posted this in another thread. I just want to repeat:

Thank you to all the fans of other teams for your kind words.

It just shows that no matter what color jersey we wear, we're all one big NFL family.

Izzy54
09-21-2010, 04:42 PM
Praying for the friends, family and teamates of Kenny tonight. Rest in peace...

broncopuppy
09-21-2010, 04:57 PM
Thank you Charger and Steeler fans for your heartfelt condolences. My prayers go out to Kenny's family. May you rest in peace Kenny. Number Eleven forever:salute:

BroncoManiac_69
09-21-2010, 05:06 PM
Our entire franchise has dealt with more than it's share of tragic events in recent years and it's much appreciated to see heartfelt class show up from around the league.

sbxxxiichamps
09-21-2010, 05:12 PM
Thank you. Its not much but classy and respectful nonetheless. :salute:

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
09-21-2010, 05:39 PM
Thank you for the kind words.

This is very emotional for me. I was at the game this weekend. Living in Boise it was my first, and my son's first NFL game. It was for his 13th birthday and Knowshon Moreno even signed my son's hat after the game. It gave me a feeling of closeness and appreciation that I've never had for the players before. I was very grieved to hear this today, to find out I was still in town celebrating the excitement of the win with my son when it actually happened. My prayers go out to the entire McKinnley family, his friends, and all of the coaches and players that had gotten to know Kenny.

This is very tragic.

r3con
09-21-2010, 06:10 PM
Hello everyone. Most (let me emphasize most) of us long time Charger fans try to be classy and respectful as possible, especially when there is a death or tragic incident.

With that said, I was the one that started the condolences thread over on the Chargers Main Board earlier this week. I got the update on my cellphone and wanted to get as many fans together over there, to express their sympathies to you as fans, the organization, and the family and friends of Kenny. I just noticed one of the replies had a link to this thread, and I thought what better time to come drop in and say that I am truly sorry that you (everyone mentioned above) had to go through yet another tragic death.

Its a shame that there has been so many Bronco players in the recent past that have had their lives ended early. When you have talent like Mr. McKinley had, its nothing short of a tragedy when you don't get to play out your career and showcase your skills. Circumstances aside, I say this for myself and all other Charger fans, that we are truly sorry for your loss.

Best prayers and wishes go out to everyone linked to McKinley in even the slightest way.

Here's to a good season, and a couple of exciting games between the Bolts and Broncos (I will admit I almost typed Donkeys, sorry...). :beer:

*Side Note* I LOVE the Raider smiley getting smashed. Glad its not a lightning bolt :D

-B-
09-21-2010, 09:44 PM
Wonderful post. Thanks to all of the Chargers & Steelers fan fans for your class and respect. :logo:

LSIGRAD09
09-21-2010, 09:53 PM
Hello everyone. Most (let me emphasize most) of us long time Charger fans try to be classy and respectful as possible, especially when there is a death or tragic incident.

With that said, I was the one that started the condolences thread over on the Chargers Main Board earlier this week. I got the update on my cellphone and wanted to get as many fans together over there, to express their sympathies to you as fans, the organization, and the family and friends of Kenny. I just noticed one of the replies had a link to this thread, and I thought what better time to come drop in and say that I am truly sorry that you (everyone mentioned above) had to go through yet another tragic death.

Its a shame that there has been so many Bronco players in the recent past that have had their lives ended early. When you have talent like Mr. McKinley had, its nothing short of a tragedy when you don't get to play out your career and showcase your skills. Circumstances aside, I say this for myself and all other Charger fans, that we are truly sorry for your loss.

Best prayers and wishes go out to everyone linked to McKinley in even the slightest way.

Here's to a good season, and a couple of exciting games between the Bolts and Broncos (I will admit I almost typed Donkeys, sorry...). :beer:

*Side Note* I LOVE the Raider smiley getting smashed. Glad its not a lightning bolt :D

Welcome! I was just talking with you on another thread at the CMB. Classy as usual!:D

Thank you Charger fans. !

r3con
09-21-2010, 10:48 PM
Welcome! I was just talking with you on another thread at the CMB. Classy as usual!:D

Thank you Charger fans. !

Haha, yes you were. Whats going on bud. You're all more than welcome. Its truly a sad situation.

Bolt4LifeSD
09-26-2010, 09:44 AM
I am Bolt4Life, and I approve this thread. :salute:

LSIGRAD09
09-26-2010, 10:39 AM
I am Bolt4Life, and I approve this thread. :salute:

I approve of this post. And the fact that you approve of an already awesome thread.