PDA

View Full Version : The Reds are NL Central champs!!!

WhoDeyBengals
09-28-2010, 07:33 PM
WHOOOO party naked! Go streaking! Play the lottery! Votto for MVP! Put Queen in the eight-track player! THE REDS ARE THE CHAMPS!!!

:rockon:
:peace::thumb:
:D:D

/not that anyone else cares

keithbishop
09-28-2010, 07:34 PM
Congrats!!

:salute:

WhoDeyBengals
09-28-2010, 07:39 PM
Congrats!!

:salute:

Thanks!!! The three (or so) Reds fans on this forum are celebrating tonight!

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
09-28-2010, 07:42 PM
WHOOOO party naked! Go streaking! Play the lottery! Votto for MVP! Put Queen in the eight-track player! THE REDS ARE THE CHAMPS!!!

I'm just bitter since the Angels, who should have the resources to spend like the Yankees and Red Sox decided not to resign Vlad or John Lackey. It probably would have made the difference in them contending for the west this year.

:mad:

DevilSpawn
09-28-2010, 07:47 PM
Congratulations to the Reds. I like Joe Morgan.

WhoDeyBengals
09-28-2010, 07:50 PM

I think he's kind of a jerk as a commentator, even though he's one of the greatest Reds of all time. But thanks for the grats. It's been too damn long!

Southstander
09-28-2010, 07:51 PM
Good luck and Congrats.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
09-28-2010, 07:51 PM

Joe's cool. I'd watch the Pirates if Joe was calling the game. :D

Broncoholic3233
09-28-2010, 08:04 PM
Cargo deserves MVP way more, stats prove that.....but Votto will get it because they are going to the playoffs.

:( congrats tho

HurricaneDovs
09-28-2010, 08:20 PM
Congrats coming from a Cubs fan. If we were competitive this year then id be a little more irked that Cincy got in. But weve been one big barrel of suck since game one.

Good job to Cincy. :salute:

Broncos724
09-28-2010, 08:45 PM
WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Jay Bruce with a walk-off homer to clinch the division!! He's only the 5th player in MLB history to do so!!!! Best game I have EVER been to by far!

WhoDey were you there?

WhoDeyBengals
09-28-2010, 09:13 PM
WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Jay Bruce with a walk-off homer to clinch the division!! He's only the 5th player in MLB history to do so!!!! Best game I have EVER been to by far!

WhoDey were you there?

I wish, bro. I was at home watching on TV. But I'm going to try to make a game before the regular season is over, and I'm holding out hope that I'm contacted about second-chance tickets to the playoffs. :beer:

Glad you got to witness history, but I had fun watching the postgame. You should have seen what the Reds did to Jim Day after the game. :laugh:

BroncoFanBoy
09-28-2010, 09:35 PM
congrats on the reds winning the NL Central. they deserved it and they're a great team.

ERoyal248
09-28-2010, 09:39 PM
Congrats WhoDey and Broncos724..

If my Braves make it, maybe we'll play in the 1st round..

CoryWinget81
09-28-2010, 09:42 PM

:rockon:

Bout time. I can't stand Tony "I'm too drunk to taste this chicken" LaRussa and the Cards.

Hope you guys make the most of it, and I hope your ride is as fun and even more fun than ours a few years ago!

LordTrychon
09-28-2010, 10:08 PM
Grats, man....

Broncos724
09-29-2010, 09:04 PM
I wish, bro. I was at home watching on TV. But I'm going to try to make a game before the regular season is over, and I'm holding out hope that I'm contacted about second-chance tickets to the playoffs. :beer:

Glad you got to witness history, but I had fun watching the postgame. You should have seen what the Reds did to Jim Day after the game. :laugh:You should try 381-REDS, they might still have scattered single seats left for the NLDS. I got tickets to games 1 and 2 that way because I didn't win their lottery.

Right now I'm trying to get tickets for the NLCS, knock on wood. eBay and stubhub aren't much help, cheapest out there is like $120...