PDA

View Full Version : Megan Fox Broncos sig

Denver-boy
10-02-2010, 07:40 AM
BroncosMeganFoxSig:
http://i56.tinypic.com/2ewgubk.jpg

Denver-boy
10-03-2010, 06:09 AM
do people just dont comment cause they dont like me. or dont dunno what to say? or dislike my style..... or is this site not poppin like use to?

i swear i check this site 15 times a day to see if anyone says anything about my work, even if its bad comments like my sigs need work.... or its sloppy? but i swear i feel like nobody likes me on this site.... no comments?

BlingSter
10-03-2010, 06:49 AM
Looks Horrible!

Just messing with ya, looks great! :peace:

Red-Falcon
10-03-2010, 07:31 AM
do people just dont comment cause they dont like me. or dont dunno what to say? or dislike my style..... or is this site not poppin like use to?

i swear i check this site 15 times a day to see if anyone says anything about my work, even if its bad comments like my sigs need work.... or its sloppy? but i swear i feel like nobody likes me on this site.... no comments?

You need some therapy, kid! So what if nobody comments? Do you really need that much of attention? After what you said before about some of other posters from this boards???? :nono:
As for the sig... sorry, it looks pretty awful! Try working with multiple layers, give up those gangsta-like "generation kill" font, especially when it comes to the team's name... The Megan Fox cut needs lot of work...
So, if you want people to like you, behave... Stop asking for attention. And for the sigs... work hard! Learn tutorials, practice those tutorials and work all day long on wallpapers, different pics and sigs...

Denver-boy
10-03-2010, 11:24 AM
You need some therapy, kid! So what if nobody comments? Do you really need that much of attention? After what you said before about some of other posters from this boards???? :nono:
As for the sig... sorry, it looks pretty awful! Try working with multiple layers, give up those gangsta-like "generation kill" font, especially when it comes to the team's name... The Megan Fox cut needs lot of work...
So, if you want people to like you, behave... Stop asking for attention. And for the sigs... work hard! Learn tutorials, practice those tutorials and work all day long on wallpapers, different pics and sigs...

Sorry for what I said about all the posters. I didnt mean any of it, It was all out of anger, sorry again.

Thanks for the Advice, i know come off really like a Attention wh**e, but I really just need advice!!! Your Advice means alot, no Bs your work is Great and probably one best at making Sigs, if not the Best.

I'll look at Tutorial, upgrade to Photoshop. and maybe ill wont post something for along time, but I'll Try my hardest to try to impress you guys. I swear on that.

thanks, i know been a A** in the past but i really wanna change, Maybe therapy would help, but honestly can even have support from non of family, going through alot right now and Art and Music is my only outlet..... Art is my way to escape. so sorry thanks alot redfalcon.

i didnt even know that was gansta font, really just looked at it and thought looked alright.
I know i did pretty awful job on the cut paste on fox, tryed to smear it to look smoother but the blue in megan foxes clothes looked alot like the background color, didnt want megan to be the sig, needed some division, but i do agree, The back Ground is Plain..... still young, Still need to know alot.... Still need alot Work.

Denver-boy
10-03-2010, 11:26 AM
Looks Horrible!

Just messing with ya, looks great! :peace:

thank YOU!!! :D dont know how much it means to hear that! Thanks

Red-Falcon
10-03-2010, 12:21 PM
Sorry for what I said about all the posters. I didnt mean any of it, It was all out of anger, sorry again.

Thanks for the Advice, i know come off really like a Attention wh**e, but I really just need advice!!! Your Advice means alot, no Bs your work is Great and probably one best at making Sigs, if not the Best.

I'll look at Tutorial, upgrade to Photoshop. and maybe ill wont post something for along time, but I'll Try my hardest to try to impress you guys. I swear on that.

thanks, i know been a A** in the past but i really wanna change, Maybe therapy would help, but honestly can even have support from non of family, going through alot right now and Art and Music is my only outlet..... Art is my way to escape. so sorry thanks alot redfalcon.

i didnt even know that was gansta font, really just looked at it and thought looked alright.
I know i did pretty awful job on the cut paste on fox, tryed to smear it to look smoother but the blue in megan foxes clothes looked alot like the background color, didnt want megan to be the sig, needed some division, but i do agree, The back Ground is Plain..... still young, Still need to know alot.... Still need alot Work.

If you use Photoshop, than look for tutorials on the net. There are plenty. Practice what you learn, especially learn how to use multiple layers and all the effects that Photoshop or any other graphic image software offers.
Learn how to cut male/female figures. Here:http://www.webdesign.org/web/photoshop/photoshop-basics/cutting-out-renders.14461.html
You need to have clean sharpen cuts. Check my web site ( in the sig ) for cuts. Haven't updated it lately, but will do.
The background... use textures. Like those from here: http://feel.zeroexposure.net/resources/textures

And don't shy away to ask around for help, and stuff. Be calm, and practice a lot. Only that way you'll be better. If I show you my first wallpapers, you're gonna laugh so loud, you might break a glass.

And if you post a sig, and get no reply...well, it happens. It happened to me, maybe happened to others too, so stay cool. Maybe next sig/picture/wallpaper will attract more views and replies than you imagine.

OK...
And behave, dude!!!!! Be calm!!!! Why so serious?????

I :salute: you!!!!!!

Denver-boy
10-05-2010, 09:25 AM
If you use Photoshop, than look for tutorials on the net. There are plenty. Practice what you learn, especially learn how to use multiple layers and all the effects that Photoshop or any other graphic image software offers.
Learn how to cut male/female figures. Here:http://www.webdesign.org/web/photoshop/photoshop-basics/cutting-out-renders.14461.html
You need to have clean sharpen cuts. Check my web site ( in the sig ) for cuts. Haven't updated it lately, but will do.
The background... use textures. Like those from here: http://feel.zeroexposure.net/resources/textures

And don't shy away to ask around for help, and stuff. Be calm, and practice a lot. Only that way you'll be better. If I show you my first wallpapers, you're gonna laugh so loud, you might break a glass.

And if you post a sig, and get no reply...well, it happens. It happened to me, maybe happened to others too, so stay cool. Maybe next sig/picture/wallpaper will attract more views and replies than you imagine.

OK...
And behave, dude!!!!! Be calm!!!! Why so serious?????

I :salute: you!!!!!!

Thanks ALOT!!! idk why so serious? lol thankz man, Will keep you all updated when I Get Better. I really wanna become one of the Great Artist on this Site, I am gonna take alot time with all my sigs, i promise. Thankz RedFalcon, this Speaks Volumes of how classy you are. thankz :peace:

And I :rockon: You!!!

Charlie Brown
10-05-2010, 10:23 AM
BroncosMeganFoxSig:
http://i56.tinypic.com/2ewgubk.jpg

Looks fine.

I see you got that picture from Jennifer's Body ...

12and4
10-05-2010, 06:46 PM
the reason nobody responds is because usually there are only like 5 people that visit this section lol...

oh and about the image... it looks like you need to play around with photoshop a little more.

The cut you did of fox still has white around the edges so its not really that clean.

You'd benefit from using brushes and lighting effects in your sigs.

like red said, look at some cool tutorials and you'll be fine.

Medlas
10-06-2010, 12:49 AM
I have to agree about the cut outs. The cut out looks pretty bad. I'm learning Photoshop too and it's hard for me to get a cut out perfect.

Also more often then not it doesn't look good when your background is the same color as the person you're using. It being blue on blue is also why the cut out looks worse then it probably really is.

Sparky The Sun Devil
10-06-2010, 12:53 AM

its cause m. fox is easily the most overrated girl

12and4
10-06-2010, 01:10 AM
its cause m. fox is easily the most overrated girl

agreed...

doesn't mean i wouldn't thats what she said her....

Drunk Bronco
10-06-2010, 01:15 AM
very stupid....you dont have any time on your hands do you?....just saying america is my opinion and yours....

12and4
10-06-2010, 01:56 AM
very stupid....you dont have any time on your hands do you?....just saying america is my opinion and yours....

?????

i think you meant to say "you have a lot of time on your hands don't you?"

otherwise i have no idea what you are talking about senor..

also the second sentence is very confusing...

america is an opinion???

oh, your name is drunk bronco... i see now :D

no drunk posting!

Denver-boy
10-06-2010, 08:58 AM
http://i51.tinypic.com/2v14vgk.jpg

I tried to cut this.... anyone could try to remake the Sig. Maybe show me how to do it? optional.