PDA

View Full Version : Breast Cancer awareness Month..

Blondie79
10-05-2010, 06:57 PM
Im a big supporter of what the NFL does for BCA, having experienced the problems women face with breast cancer I decided to make a sig for this and wear it proudly..

Feel free to wear this if you want too...

http://img825.imageshack.us/img825/5594/bca.gif (http://img825.imageshack.us/i/bca.gif/)

Credit to Showoff for the DT cut!!!

Medlas
10-06-2010, 12:21 AM
Love it.

Think I might wear it for this month since my grandmother died from breast cancer a few years ago.

brnsuprmn
10-08-2010, 11:04 PM
i wear breast cancer stuff all day every day, it shouldnt be a month thing. It should be an everyday thing. But i love that sig

12and4
10-08-2010, 11:10 PM
Cool sig!

only issue I have (which may be just me)

the breast cancer text is hard to read... it burns my retina!

but i am a man, and thats what pink does to me.

:D

Blondie79
10-08-2010, 11:31 PM
brnsuprmn i wear breast cancer stuff all day every day, it shouldnt be a month thing. It should be an everyday thing. But i love that sig

Agreed,,, but the more i can do the better..

12and4 Cool sig!

only issue I have (which may be just me)

the breast cancer text is hard to read... it burns my retina!

but i am a man, and thats what pink does to me.

Its just the Pink!.. nah i agree it is a bit rough on the eyes, but i lost the psd so cant edit it lol. Dont really want to start over again

12and4
10-09-2010, 12:25 AM
Agreed,,, but the more i can do the better..

Its just the Pink!.. nah i agree it is a bit rough on the eyes, but i lost the psd so cant edit it lol. Dont really want to start over again

lol yeah on second thought its not really that bad.

sometimes when i make things, i make the jpg but don't save the psd... then i need to edit them... and regret it lol.

did you guys notice they changed the AFC and NFC logos?

Blondie79
10-09-2010, 12:34 AM
I pretty much have ALL my sigs saved in both GIF and PSD but for some reason i had saved that one to desktop and not in my GFX folder, cleaned my desktop up and poof, arggg dang i deleted it! sigh