PDA

View Full Version : Official Game Day Thread: Week 5 2010 Broncos vs Ravens

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

Elway
10-09-2010, 07:03 PM
Well here we are at week 5.

Heck of a game last week. We have virtually no running game, an offensive line that is an expressway to the QB, special teams that seem to have a major screw up once a week, yet somehow last week we found a way to win.

I hope everyone is safe out there. Quite a few posters jumped ship midway in our chances of winning. It was pathetic to see so much negativity out there when it was not even halftime. It would have been different if we were blown out, but have a little faith in the team.

It was not a pretty game by far. Josh's misuse of a timeout at the end of the half gave the Titans 3 points. We played sloppily. Orton and the passing game helped us win that game. We will need to play a tighter game if we want to beat the Ravens. They are a tough team who is struggling a bit with the run.
They have excellent receivers in Mason, Houshmanzada and Bolden. Heap is still a playmaker as well and the D is a force of nature. We need to play our a game if we want to have a chance.

Lloyd, Gaffney, and Royal have been doing great. Thomas is also coming along nicely and Graham has been serviceable at Tight End. We have had to opt for short passes and screens to make up for the lack of a running game. It won't get easier this week. I am hoping there is a game plan in there that keeps it close. The D has done pretty well overall. If the offense could get some consistency in the red zone and converting 3rd downs we might get something going.

McD is 0 for 1 against the Ravens. We lost there last year in Game 7.
Let's hope he learned something since then.
Shanny was only 3-6 against the Ravens in his time with us.

Let's hope for a good game and that somehow like last week we can pull out a win. I am just hoping we can stop shooting ourselves in the foot like we have been. Here is hoping to an injury free game!

As always watch what you post. Profanity in not allowed in any form. Some of you don't seem to get that fact or just don't care. Either was it will get you infracted. If there is any problem or questions please contact a mod.

Thank you. Go Broncos.

BroncosRockdaRockies
10-09-2010, 07:16 PM
Well here we are at week 5.

Heck of a game last week. We have virtually no running game, an offensive line that is an expressway to the QB, special teams that seem to have a major screw up once a week, yet somehow last week we found a way to win.

I hope everyone is safe out there. Quite a few posters jumped ship midway in our chances of winning. It was pathetic to see so much negativity out there when it was not even halftime. It would have been different if we were blown out, but have a little faith in the team.

It was not a pretty game by far. Josh's misuse of a timeout at the end of the half gave the Titans 3 points. We played sloppily. Orton and the passing game helped us win that game. We will need to play a tighter game if we want to beat the Ravens. They are a tough team who is struggling a bit with the run.
They have excellent receivers in Mason, Houshmanzada and Bolden. Heap is still a playmaker as well and the D is a force of nature. We need to play our a game if we want to have a chance.

Lloyd, Gaffney, and Royal have been doing great. Thomas is also coming along nicely and Graham has been serviceable at Tight End. We have had to opt for short passes and screens to make up for the lack of a running game. It won't get easier this week. I am hoping there is a game plan in there that keeps it close. The D has done pretty well overall. If the offense could get some consistency in the red zone and converting 3rd downs we might get something going.

McD is 0 for 1 against the Ravens. We lost there last year in Game 7.
Let's hope he learned something since then.
Shanny was only 3-6 against the Ravens in his time with us.

Let's hope for a good game and that somehow like last week we can pull out a win. I am just hoping we can stop shooting ourselves in the foot like we have been. Here is hoping to an injury free game!

As always watch what you post. Profanity in not allowed in any form. Some of you don't seem to get that fact or just don't care. Either was it will get you infracted. If there is any problem or questions please contact a mod.

Thank you. Go Broncos.

Great analysis as always Elway! So great to see you here on the Gameday thread always making sense.

From what I have heard one of the key focuses this week at practice was working on the run game. The O-line and the RB's got called out this week by the whole team and city of Denver so hopefully it sinks in starting with this game.

Aside from the running game getting established, I would like to see McDaniels be aggressive when we do call passing plays. Run alot of 5 wr sets and force the so called best pass D to play man to man and maybe we can expose a rookie CB or someone who lacks the speed to keep up with our WR's kinda like the Colts did to us late in the game.

I do agree with the Special Teams comment. Hopefully Thomas is the answer when it comes to ST's. I have been waiting for Eddie Royal to shine on ST's since he was drafted but now I am at the point where I don't want to risk him getting Injured.

I am also expecting the same type of performance from our Defense when it comes to stopping the run this week. I also hope we have 4 on the line this week and mix in some blitz packages to startle Flaco and force some things to happen in the Secondary.

And most importantly I also hope for an injury free game!!! Go Broncos 3-2 would be real nice to see along with a back 2 back road victory!!!:goz::salute:

100%Broncoholic
10-09-2010, 07:16 PM
Broncos win and MVP chants will start... Salute to you Bronco Nation

Fargo
10-09-2010, 07:53 PM
Let's go win, baby! :salute:

LSIGRAD09
10-09-2010, 07:55 PM
Let's get it done boys! Give it all you have. This is where the fun begins!:logo::goz::goz::logo:

ERoyal248
10-09-2010, 08:01 PM
This will be a tough one.

Goodman is back, and moves Cox to the nickle.

Hopefully we can get some pressure on Flacco and force some turnovers. I'll be happy with any running game. Gotta stop Ray Rice like we did with CJ/MJD.

Ravens haven't faced a passing offense like ours all season and ED REED is out.

We can do this Broncos.

:goz: :orton: :helmet: :logo: :salute:

andrewmlb
10-09-2010, 09:16 PM
I want to do a victory dance tomorrow :dance:

UrbanBounca
10-09-2010, 09:19 PM
Finally! Broncos are airing locally on my TV! :logo:

Broncoholic JS
10-09-2010, 09:57 PM
Prove the haters wrong!! Keep up the good work boys!!

LETS GO BRONCOS!!

darth-hideous
10-09-2010, 10:01 PM
Go Broncos! Pluck those birds!:salute:

BroncoFanBoy
10-09-2010, 10:34 PM
Wether you care or not, here are BroncoFanBoy's keys to this game!

1. (can't believe im saying this) run it at times The Ravens are probably expecting Orton to throw it a lot and that's what they're prepared for. yes, we will need :orton: to throw it a lot to our brilliant WRs, but make running unexpected. maybe let orton run once or twice. he did have some success last week running against the titans.

2. PRESSURE ON FLACCO Flacco is one of those QB's that will make ya pay if you don't have pressure on him. but from what i've heard, he's terrible under pressure. make it happen. Let Ayers after him. ray rice won't be 100% so expect Flacco to throw 30-40 passes this game. if we can't get pressure, we're gonna pay for it..

3. Expose their pass defense I'm not saying they don't have a good pass defense. they do, but Orton is capable of exposing defenses. he did last week against the titans. they had the best red zone defense in the NFL. Orton exposed them and did very well. Now he needs to do that to Baltimore.

4. Focus on the pass Like I said, Rice won't be 100%, (yes they do also have willis mcgahee,) but for once, they have good WR's. Keep Bailey on Anquan Boldin. Cox on Mason. Goodman (if he's back for this game) on houchmandazah) they're planning to pass the ball, so let's be prepared.

we can win this one if we stick to all this. :goz:

AZ Snake Fan
10-10-2010, 12:38 AM

--- Go Broncos !!! ---

--- STOMP THE ravens !!! ---

jetrazor74
10-10-2010, 12:51 AM
Jetrazor's Keys to Success!!!!!

1. Collect underpants.

2. ??????

3. Score more points than the Ravens!

Downboy
10-10-2010, 01:21 AM
I don't know if we will win but I really think it's gonna be close. :goz:

Cahill
10-10-2010, 01:24 AM
If we come away with a victory, I feel the tune of this message board will change. Of course there will still be people pointing out the negative aspects but I think those will mostly be legitimate concerns rather than the people just trying to point at any reason they can to blame something.

12and4
10-10-2010, 01:34 AM
Tomorrows game is a rerun, i've seen it before...

spoiler alert, we win

nickmeyer
10-10-2010, 03:45 AM
Today is the day we rush for over 150 yards Baltimore is betting we are going to pass.

Between Buck and Maroney I have a feeling we will run the Ball 20-30 times and succesfully :D

Medlas
10-10-2010, 03:51 AM
About 6 hours to go!

100%Broncoholic
10-10-2010, 04:59 AM
A 300 yd game and win vs the black birds will cause some mvp chants... Just saying

Nomad Broncofan
10-10-2010, 06:10 AM
~~~G O B R O N C O S~~~

:logo:

WillTopper
10-10-2010, 06:21 AM
I lived in Boulder from 76 - 79 My blood turned orange and has stayed that color all these years. I now live near Oneonta NY ( yes where John Played baseball )

I have been reading forums from here and the raven website. One common thought is that we have not played teams with a good passing defense. I say that is BUNK. Most of the reason the teams we have played look so bad statistically against the pass is that Kyle has torched them for 3 or 4 hundred yards. If you take away the Broncos game for those teams their pass defense statistics raise a LOT.

In Baltimore it will not be easy to get those kind of yards, but I am betting that after todays game the ravens will not have the # rated pass defense. But I am also pretty sure that the Broncos will not have the # 1 passing game after today either.

I just hope we do not do dumb things ( like going for 3 yard 4th downs with no running game ). We should have beat the colts. We can beat the Ravens, but we may not. I am hoping that last years debacle in Baltimore provides the 'revenge edge' for our guys.

26 - 23 Denver wins in overtime, with a lot of hard HARD hitting football on both sides. I see Orton gettting sacked 5 times but still putting up yards which will frustrate the daylights out of the ravens defense and they will do something stupid and get a PF penalty at a critical point in the game . I also see Champ playing incredible today not inspite of, but becasue of the whole contract thing.

WillTopper
10-10-2010, 06:27 AM
I lived in Boulder from 76 - 79 My blood turned orange and has stayed that color all these years. I now live near Oneonta NY ( yes where John Played baseball )

I have been reading forums from here and the raven website. One common thought is that we have not played teams with a good passing defense. I say that is BUNK. Most of the reason the teams we have played look so bad statistically against the pass is that Kyle has torched them for 3 or 4 hundred yards. If you take away the Broncos game for those teams their pass defense statistics raise a LOT.

In Baltimore it will not be easy to get those kind of yards, but I am betting that after todays game the ravens will not have the # rated pass defense. But I am also pretty sure that the Broncos will not have the # 1 passing game after today either.

I just hope we do not do dumb things ( like going for 3 yard 4th downs with no running game ). We should have beat the colts. We can beat the Ravens, but we may not. I am hoping that last years debacle in Baltimore provides the 'revenge edge' for our guys.

26 - 23 Denver wins in overtime, with a lot of hard HARD hitting football on both sides. I see Orton gettting sacked 5 times but still putting up yards which will frustrate the daylights out of the ravens defense and they will do something stupid and get a PF penalty at a critical point in the game . I also see Champ playing incredible today not inspite of, but becasue of the whole contract thing.

dsmith275
10-10-2010, 07:37 AM
Just a few hours to go! Come on Broncos win this one for me a sick fan on gameday! If we loose I will blame myself as I won't beable to cheer our boys on as hard as I usually do today with this crapy cold i've had for a few days:sad:

:goz:

KO8pectate
10-10-2010, 07:53 AM
One thing to consider about this weeks game is that while everyone just keeps conceding sacks to the Ravens we have to remember that against the Titans most of those sacks came on 3rd down and almost all of them on 3rd and 6+ so if we can stay out of the negative plays we will do well.

Im very interested in seeing what McD and KO learned since last year .

BroncosTX77
10-10-2010, 08:10 AM
Keys to victory:

1. Special Teams - Tackle. Tackle. Tackle. Do not give up big plays.

2. Don't be afraid to blitz Flacco.

3. Hit Ray Lewis in the mouth, right under the chin. That'll shut him up long enough to get a huge lead. :D

biglenny
10-10-2010, 08:10 AM
Happy Game Day people!! :orton: Go Broncos

l BRONCOS l
10-10-2010, 08:26 AM
Hochstein starting at LG for Daniels who is inactive...***!!!

ERoyal248
10-10-2010, 08:45 AM
Goodman and Woodyard will play today..

JayJack
10-10-2010, 08:56 AM
Keys to victory:

1. Special Teams - Tackle. Tackle. Tackle. Do not give up big plays.

2. Don't be afraid to blitz Flacco.

3. Hit Ray Lewis in the mouth, right under the chin. That'll shut him up long enough to get a huge lead. :D

Interesting stat. According to ESPN's Morning Football show. Flacco has been blitzed 64 times and only has been sacked once against the blitz.

Broncoholic JS
10-10-2010, 09:09 AM
Of course the NFL Today favors the Ravens today. Oh well, time to prove them wrong!

Jay3
10-10-2010, 09:13 AM
The fantasy football guy on ESPN just said Kyle Orton is an "elite quarterback" that you start "no matter what," every weekend, doesn't matter that he's paying the Ravens.

Broncoholic JS
10-10-2010, 09:16 AM
Did anyone just hear that about Moss and Brady? LOL

Jay3
10-10-2010, 09:29 AM
NFL Today just said the Ravens should be considered the best team in football right now (coming off huge road wins). Big test, good chance for the Broncos to launch into the discussion.

KO8pectate
10-10-2010, 09:34 AM
NFL Today just said the Ravens should be considered the best team in football right now (coming off huge road wins). Big test, good chance for the Broncos to launch into the discussion.

It will be interesting to here there excuses er uh comments when we win .

Shannon picking the Chiefs to win the division .....uh ok ....:smug:

kevlar441
10-10-2010, 09:37 AM
Did anyone just hear that about Moss and Brady? LOL

I heard it. Great way to get your butt shipped out of town.

King Lycan
10-10-2010, 09:41 AM
20 Minutes till kick off i'm so excited :thumb:
please run game be good

neckbeard
10-10-2010, 09:42 AM
In honor of KO's college (Purdue), I've decided the down a "Boilermaker" (a beer w/a shot of whiskey in it) every time Kyle throws for a 1st down.

I don't think I'll make it out the 1st Qtr without suffering from acute alcohol poisoning... :beer:

:logo::orton::logo:
Orton Air Attack!!!

-Rod-
10-10-2010, 09:45 AM
Let's see what Pro Boiler Kyle Orton can do against the #1 pass D! :orton:

kevlar441
10-10-2010, 09:47 AM
In honor of KO's college (Purdue), I've decided the down a "Boilermaker" (a beer w/a shot of whiskey in it) every time Kyle throws for a 1st down.

I don't think I'll make it out the 1st Qtr without suffering from acute alcohol poisoning... :beer:

Orton Air Attack!!!

I've been through it. It is not a cute thing the next day.

vrietz
10-10-2010, 09:49 AM
I am in Longmont visiting my grandson. He doesnt get the game!!! Where is a good spot in Longmont to go watch? Help me out folks!

2 Minute Warning
10-10-2010, 09:50 AM
Ready to rock and roll!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v130/jovibrat/smilies/cheerleaderpink.gif http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v130/jovibrat/smilies/cheerleaderpink.gif http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v130/jovibrat/smilies/cheerleaderpink.gif http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v130/jovibrat/smilies/cheerleaderpink.gif
GO DENVER!!:logo:

biglenny
10-10-2010, 09:51 AM

Orton Air Attack!!!

OK Bro! Ill take one for the team and join you on that!! LMAO:cheers:

kevlar441
10-10-2010, 09:55 AM
I am in Longmont visiting my grandson. He doesnt get the game!!! Where is a good spot in Longmont to go watch? Help me out folks!

Hurrican Charley's

bronco30
10-10-2010, 09:56 AM
well there wont be much running by us so lets hope the o-line can keep orton up right better than last week....

defense contain rice running n those screen plays n we should be ok...

Hadez
10-10-2010, 09:57 AM
Time to avenge our first loss in 2009!!

COME ON BRONCOS LETS REMIND THIS FRANCHISE HOW WE USE TO DOMINATE THEM IN CLEVLAND!

:goz::thumb:

on2
10-10-2010, 09:59 AM
:orton::logo:

It doesn't get better than this a tough road game. A true test of Denver's heart and soul as a team.

Balance is back in the mix today. Low production from the run, but good enough for a balanced attack.

As Orton goes so do the Broncos. This is a game he can win by shredding the secondary, that hasn't seen anything like us.

canadiansbronco
10-10-2010, 10:00 AM

Orton Air Attack!!!
You need support :D

Jay3
10-10-2010, 10:02 AM
Gaaagh! Direct Ticket has it blacked out! Why?!

Elway
10-10-2010, 10:03 AM
Flag 7 secs into the game.

jaycuthroat
i like deferring

King Lycan
Flag only 7 seconds in

Elway
10-10-2010, 10:04 AM
Flacco had some good protection that time.

Elway
10-10-2010, 10:05 AM
time out 50 secs in... that is never good.

canadiansbronco
ok...we just took a timeout

KrisKros
what?!! time out by Denver already.

King Lycan
Had 10 men on the field

Xtreme Bronco
awfully early to be using TO's defense

jaycuthroat
10-10-2010, 10:06 AM
ummmmm ayers was held right there

roushmartin6
Oh god what are you doing Dawkins?

King Lycan
What the hell was THat

Hoserman117
Wow... Dawkins screwed that one up....They were just standing there. Huge mental error... no passrush...

BloodRunsO&B
Gaaagh! Direct Ticket has it blacked out! Why?!

I have Direct TV Sunday ticket (I'm in CA) it's on 704 here.

Elway
Dawkin did not make a play on that one. There was a hold that went uncalled on the Ravens.

canadiansbronco
10-10-2010, 10:07 AM
oh boy better adjust cuz its gonna be a long game

KrisKros
wow..deep ball and caught! Ravens inside the 20.

jlhawkins9
that was awful on all accounts

Elway
10-10-2010, 10:08 AM
Let Flacco run? C'mon D!

OrangeCrushD
I have Direct TV Sunday ticket (I'm in CA) it's on 704 here.

probably on your local CBS channel, try that

Hoserman117
Did Flacco just truck DJ?

sbxxxiichamps
ugh..i hope this isn't how the entire game goes...we better adjust!

canadiansbronco
wow where geting kiled

Elway
1st and goal, get it together D!

Tremendous45th
lol we need to come out on all cylinders on offense

roushmartin6
Hold um to 3 defense.

King Lycan
Defense :sad:

HarlemHeat
Horrible start by the D..Flacco is an average QB, this shouldn't happen..

Hoserman117
10-10-2010, 10:09 AM
First down....

:brick:

This is a disappointing first series on D.

lvbronx
Did Flacco just truck DJ?

Hope that's not a "c'mon man"...

KrisKros
Denver D looks very soft to open the game. Ravens moving easy.

roushmartin6
Did we just let Flacco score a rushing TD on us?

Elway
D - you can't let Flacco run up on you like that.

jlhawkins9
what are we doing!!!!!!!!!

Hoserman117
They're killing us with these designed QB runs.

canadiansbronco
ok seriusly flaco is running on us like we are a peewee team

-Rod-
Dawkins lost on the field, DJ nailed by Flacco... Not a good start

RockyMtnConvert
10-10-2010, 10:10 AM
Can just get A f--king sack?

Xtreme Bronco
pretty pathetic showing so far by the D, if it's going to be like that then were in for a long day

DrunkPanda
wow. our defensive line is getting blown 5 yards backward every play

broooks77
Epic playcalling by the Ravens.

Elway
3rd and goal... make a stand D!

King Lycan
Stopppppppp come on D :logo:

LSIGRAD09
10-10-2010, 10:11 AM
Behold Flacco, the leading Baltimore rusher!

RockyMtnConvert
wow. our defensive line is getting blown 5 yards backward every play

I thought they would be a stregth this year....

Cutler4tw
man im sooooooo madddddddddd !!!!!! my local channels cearly says the Broncos game should be on but the Chiefs vs Colts game is on WTH CBS im about to call direct tv and let them have it Lets go Denver pull it off

Elway
Crushed Magahee! Good job DJ!

DrunkPanda
whoa, thought mcgahee was getting in for sure. great play by williams

roushmartin6
Thats right DJ level him!

jaycuthroat
omg dj williams that was epic

RockyMtnConvert
Bend don't Break D-

King Lycan
I love dj Williams

taz1458
10-10-2010, 10:12 AM
Flashbacks from Dallas last year anyone? Great Goal line stand!!

Hoserman117
DEFENSE BABY!!!!!!!!

Heck yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jaycuthroat
Omg omg to epic

atl-bronco
Defense!!!!!!!!!

KrisKros
Great stop! DJ Williams . Going for it on 4th down. And finally a sack!! Loss of 14..Jason Hunter

Elway
Greedy Ravens! Serves ya right turning it over on downs!

DrunkPanda
yeeeeeees! way to stiffen, defense! and we don't even get the ball on the 1 yard line like we should have

jlhawkins9
thtas what im talking about!!!!!!!!

kevlar441
Beautiful twice!!!!

BloodRunsO&B
Yes! That was awesome! Taking some of the wind out of their sails! :goz:

TD30*
I'd really like to be able to see this game

mainly because nfl.com apparently has monkeys controlling the Game Center

sbxxxiichamps
YES!!! DEFENSE!! anyone listening logan on 850 koa?? he is absolutely pumped lol

roushmartin6
OMG Sack By Jason Hunter! Defense moves the ball for the offense to work with on offense!

Jay3
BOOM!!

ten char

ERoyal248
Great stand defense, let's go offense.

The Experience
defense!!!!!!!!

canadiansbronco
thats right D i love dj

RockyMtnConvert
10-10-2010, 10:13 AM
OMG, we are playing against our won Offense from two weeks ago!

HarlemHeat
Wow, what a way to makeup for the bad start..wow, I don't remember the last time I saw a Broncos D make a stand like that..2005?..

KrisKros
That sack also gives the offense some breathing space. Good job D of not giving up points.

roushmartin6
Greedy Ravens! Serves ya right turning it over on downs!

Hopefully McDaniels takes note lol.

redbirdy80
Way to make a statement, D!

Orange Crush 16
that drive for the denver D looked god-ugly, but ended IMPRESSIVELY! Wow!!!

King Lycan
Flacoo Sackeddddddd

Tremendous45th
nice defensive stand hopefully it brings alot of momentum with it

nickmeyer
The NFL better start recognizing D.J. and get him into the Pro Bowl.

assassin216
great job defense :peace::peace::peace:

LSIGRAD09
Sack, our D is clutch!

kevlar441
i'd really like to be able to see this game

mainly because nfl.com apparently has monkeys controlling the game center

must suck to be you.

Medlas
10-10-2010, 10:14 AM
A rare sack. :)

I'm loving the way our defense is playing and future of this defense. Also that hit on 3rd and why I LOVE DJ Williams.

Xtreme Bronco
way to step up D, must take a few snaps to get in to it or something...let's go Broncos

RunYouOver
WHAT A STAND!!

Wow, what a positive start after what looked like it could be disaster. :eek:

jonnymafioso
That was remarkable!

jlhawkins9
14yd sack gets us out of the endzone!

Elway
10-10-2010, 10:15 AM
Hope McBath is ok.

Tremendous45th
the cart for a bronco...bad news

jaycuthroat
god dammit mcbath is hurt

Hoserman117
So glad they didn't run it. Would've been 7 or ball for us on the 1.

McBath hurt :sad: :sad:

atl-bronco
Ngata hurt on the play

roushmartin6
Wow McBath hurt again, didn't look too bad but being carted off, not good for sure.

DrunkPanda
mcbath is injured AGAIN?! didn't he JUST come back?

King Lycan
Ngata injured ?

MightyHorse
Crap hope McBath is ok

Elway
10-10-2010, 10:16 AM
Royal on a quick 5 yard pass.

LSIGRAD09
Mcbath is gone. :(

getlynched47
My gosh, Darcel McBath is so injury prone :rolleyes:

But I hope he's okay.

King Lycan
Great play Royal

swaiy
Wow that play was somewhat crazy. I didn't even know who had the ball.

roushmartin6
Lol we still can't run

Elway
Maroney runs to nowhere..... again.

taz1458
10-10-2010, 10:17 AM
No running game at all...Take 5!

Tremendous45th
we need to establish the run seriously in this game

getlynched47
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand our runningback is still getting hit in the backfield :rolleyes:

KrisKros
1st rushing attempt by Maroney...for ZERO yards

Elway
Orton converts to Thomas on the blitz.

King Lycan
Still can't run :sad:
Good job Thomas

Hoserman117
First down!

DT!!

Tremendous45th
thomas looks good lets feature him today lol

KrisKros
nice catch by DT! 1st down.

roushmartin6
First down Thomas moves the chains. I love this guy!

jaycuthroat
boy is he the complete package

Elway
10-10-2010, 10:18 AM
Flag on the royal run. prob holding.

roushmartin6
Great run by Royal but of course looks like the refs are out to get us

Hoserman117
Penalty flag down....

:brick: Thomas...

Tough to convert 1st and 20 on this D

King Lycan
Royal better at running at maroney

KrisKros
Huge run by Eddie...but holding by DT brings it back.

Tremendous45th
eventually u gotta let em play sometime

HarlemHeat
Horrible penalty there..Eddie already had the 1st without it..

atl-bronco
Great catch for the 1st Down by DT!!

....then he holds negating a 39 yd run :sad:

Tremendous45th
10-10-2010, 10:19 AM
they are bringing alot of pressure

Elway
Orton throws the ball to not take the sack

jaycuthroat
why does jarret johnson rape us

DrunkPanda
yay. no stanley daniels

Elway
10-10-2010, 10:20 AM
WOW Bucky got 6 1/2 yards, a positive run.

Hoserman117
POSITIVE RUSHING YARDS//!??!??!1/1111!!?!?!??!!?!11/

:jawdrop: :jawdrop:

roushmartin6
No way a gain for our running back on a rush!

KrisKros
2nd and 20..and Buck gets 6 yards. At least he went forward :D

King Lycan
I say Buckhalter is better

Elway
quick toss, quick takedown of Thomas.

time to punt.

taz1458
10-10-2010, 10:21 AM
That screen play has too many flashback to last year. 3rd and long and a screen pass? Do not agree with that call AT ALL

RockyMtnConvert
Bubble screen on 3rd and long- hmm...

Hoserman117
Unfortunate play result but there's not much you can call in that situation.

That holding call killed us.

roushmartin6
Well refs killed that drive for us. Maybe they should start calling some holding on the ravens this time?

canadiansbronco
great call screen on 3rd13 wow :sad:

HarlemHeat
Ugh, that hold killed the drive, so unnecessary too..Broncos can't afford to be making mistakes like that..

Hopefully the D can hold up from the start here, no scares like last drive..

Hoserman117
great call screen on 3rd13 wow :sad:

Better than a sack/fumble.

We're playing a field position game right now. Push them back and play defense. You can't convert everything, especially against this D.

LSIGRAD09
10-10-2010, 10:22 AM
We have to learn how to bounce back from penalties. Questionable screen call.

RockyMtnConvert
I wish our D was more aggressive. I never looks forward to our D comes on the field

King Lycan
Man that penalty got us

jaycuthroat
10-10-2010, 10:23 AM
not a bad call....thomas is the type of player who can break one loose

One_Eyed_Pony
3rd and 13...

Royal missed his block, man is Ray Lewis quick or what?

duffman1260
I was hoping 1 and 20 meant we would call three pass plays

MoXplant
Bubble screen on 3rd and long- hmm...

designed to beat the rush... Poorly executed, but the call makes sense.

Elway
Do it up D... don't give up any more long passes.

Hoserman117
10-10-2010, 10:24 AM
Run D... come on.

King Lycan
Rice 12 yards dammit

RockyMtnConvert
Now we get to watch Ray Rice runn oll over the field

Elway
D was getting some pressure, just couldn't get to Flacco.

Hoserman117
Jeez DJ that was a crazy tackle :laugh: Made Ray Rice look like he was 120 pounds.

#24 Next Champ
10-10-2010, 10:25 AM
THAT STUPID REFF!!!!...That drive could've changed the game, Eddie gouged the hell out of 'em and the stupid refs!!! damnit!...

p.s. Eddie is fast as HELL, wow dude seriously has gained back that lil bit of speed Djax used to have on him....almost outran Fabian Washinton!!

bronco30
get off the field lets gooo

roushmartin6
I freakin hate Nate Jones!

jaycuthroat
omg nate jones sucks

RockyMtnConvert
yawn- our D- yawn...

Hoserman117
Nate Jones... :rolleyes:

Tremendous45th
10-10-2010, 10:26 AM
i tell u we allow some of the best passing lanes in the league

DrunkPanda
wow. third down 3 man rush and still they have a guy wide open beyond the first down marker?

Elway
Jones totally missed Mason...

COX in Goodman out.

King Lycan
Come on D not again with letting the convert
and Goodman out NO

KrisKros
3rd and 8 and they get 12 yards. Goodman out. Cox in

Csimonma
Derrick mason....with Nate jones on the coverage...

bronco30
guys runnin wide open way to easy defense.....no rush at all

jlhawkins9
we jog at the qb

taz1458
PLay the field position game for the defense to stop them...When? When they are inside the 5 again??

Hoserman117
God.... pass rush....

Cox can't stick with the TE.

kevlar441
10-10-2010, 10:27 AM
Goodman out already. Cox getting schooled.

King Lycan
Cox's getting killed put Goodman back in !

Iconoclast
Get Nate Jones off the field.

roushmartin6
Jones totally missed Mason...

COX in Goodman out.

Need to draft a corner this year. Also need to cut Jones, I would rather have Ty Law back!

DrunkPanda
ridiculous how bad our pass rush is

HarlemHeat
Can we see some blitz packages?..

I would think that they had a plan to at least make an attempt to make up for the loss of Doom..

Elway
Comeon D, making this too easy on them.

canadiansbronco
gona be a long day

Tremendous45th
i want a turnover

RockyMtnConvert
God I miss DOOM. This D is so boring....

morlakai
cox getting burned

Elway
10-10-2010, 10:28 AM
1st and goal.... again. :sad:

Hoserman117
This is terrible. Can't get a pass rush to save our lives.

roushmartin6
They are scoring here

King Lycan
wow defense WOW:paper:

bronco30
defense is getting owned badly....

sbxxxiichamps
Our D is getting burned:sad:

kevlar441
So much for playing the field position game.

taz1458
Is the D even on the field until the Ravens get inside the 5???

jaycuthroat
Need to draft a corner this year. Also need to cut Jones, I would rather have Ty Law back!

i loved law...he would atleast hit u in mouth within 5

King Lycan
10-10-2010, 10:29 AM
Cox has got to go

Elway
6-0 Flacco with a sneak....

KrisKros
TD Ravens. QB sneak.

AdamantiumBronco
wow defense is terrible.

Pruke
Oddly enough, we can stop their running backs, just not the quarterback.

roushmartin6
There it is. Answer back offense. Please can we just leave Nate Jones here and not waste a ticket on him?

Tremendous45th
its early this sucks.....i want points we need to put these guys away i hate the ravens

taz1458
Seen it coming...TD Ravens....I was expecting a blowout today, so really, this isn't much of a surprise...Hope the offense can get something going here.

RockyMtnConvert
Classic Broncos D- Orton better be superman again..... this D is made of we paper...

canadiansbronco
dmn i knew there where goign to qb run it

Hoserman117
:brick: :brick:

God we need a pass rush. We miss Doom more than anything.

Lets step it up here offense.

Bronco_Rob
well I was affraid of this, I didn't think all week that we had much of a chance to go back on the road and beat the Ravens...looking like I was right.

PA BRONCO 420
This could get ugly fast

ScrubNation
Cox has got to go
Not really. He's getting beat like a lot of rookies do.

The JoEL
fellow bronco broīs where do i go to request an unban from the uh blog area am new and a noob havenīt been around for a year