PDA

View Full Version : Congrats and Thanks!

chazoe60
10-10-2010, 04:55 PM
Good victory today Raiders. Breaking that string of losses to the Dolts has to feel good. Thanks for making my Sunday a little bit better.

Never thought I'd see the day where a Raiders victory makes me feel slightly better about a Broncos loss. :laugh:

That's the Raiders team I was kinda expecting to see all season.

milehighireland
10-10-2010, 05:12 PM
Agree completely with the above post, congrats raider fans, it really was a fantastic game, was at the edge of my seat at the end! I'm surprisingly dead pleased that you won, maybe it was the underdog factor, that it helped us out or just that it was simply the chargers losing... i dunno:peace:

DevilSpawn
10-10-2010, 05:17 PM
Weird Sunday. Raiders were the only ones in the division that won today. :smug: Unicorn spotting anyone?

chazoe60
10-10-2010, 05:19 PM
Weird Sunday. Raiders were the only ones in the division that won today. :smug: Unicorn spotting anyone?

Yeah, that's weird. I think we're on Bizzaro world. When are you going to put a nun in your sig? :laugh:

McSmashie
10-10-2010, 07:06 PM
Chaz, I was just coming here to post this. :D Great minds think alike? :confused:

Anywho, congrats Raider fan. Your team took advantage of their opportunities and that is a clear path to victory. :salute: