PDA

View Full Version : McClain's first divisional game

RaiderFanSD
10-12-2010, 02:34 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xep5RlxCscc:thumb:

chazoe60
10-12-2010, 02:50 PM
That dudes a beast. I wanted the Broncos to draft him. I can't watch the video though, stupid iPhone is too slow.

I haven't got to see much of him, how good has he been so far? How good of a leader does he seem to be?

RaiderFanSD
10-12-2010, 03:05 PM
That dudes a beast. I wanted the Broncos to draft him. I can't watch the video though, stupid iPhone is too slow.

I haven't got to see much of him, how good has he been so far? How good of a leader does he seem to be?

He's gotten a lot of criticism from Raiders fans because he's not the heat seaking missile some thought he was. Being ranked 30th against the run doesn't help either, but a lot of that is on the stupid high safety scheme we run. Also Raiders D or I should say Al's scheme relies on players to beat the guy in front of them, without hardly any stunts or mixing it up.

Overall though, I'd say he's done pretty well, and is already an upgrade over Morrison who's anchoring the 13th ranked defense in Jacksonville.

DevilSpawn
10-12-2010, 06:20 PM
He's gotten a lot of criticism from Raiders fans because he's not the heat seaking missile some thought he was. Being ranked 30th against the run doesn't help either, but a lot of that is on the stupid high safety scheme we run. Also Raiders D or I should say Al's scheme relies on players to beat the guy in front of them, without hardly any stunts or mixing it up.

Overall though, I'd say he's done pretty well, and is already an upgrade over Morrison who's anchoring the 13th ranked defense in Jacksonville.
High safety. :sad:

McClain will be a playmaker, but it'll be tough in our cushy coo vanilla scheme to do it early and often. The fans need to lighten up, it's only been 5 games. Sheesh.

BroncoFanBoy
10-12-2010, 09:25 PM
he seems really good in coverage