PDA

View Full Version : CHARGER$ HD Sig Video

CHARGER$
10-20-2010, 08:10 PM
OK so i had this Camtasia 6 software for a long while now and figured id give it a shot. I used it while creating a quick signature, took all of about 7 minutes. I thought it had to be under 10 minutes so i rushed it, come to find out youtube videos can be up to 15 minutes in length :duh:. Thanks to thatkidhunt for the music!

Here's the sig.... http://img269.imageshack.us/img269/9717/elwaysig7.png (http://img269.imageshack.us/i/elwaysig7.png/)

Here's the video which is HD guess you have to click the 720p though...
Elway Sig (http://youtu.be/_o7in7KMWsM?hd=1)

TimxNguyen
10-20-2010, 08:25 PM
Good video bro

CHARGER$
10-20-2010, 08:33 PM
Good video bro

Appreciate it.

12and4
10-20-2010, 08:33 PM
Thats pretty cool man, good job on that!

One thing i noticed, you are doing things the long way. You should learn the keyboard shortcuts for those tools. Unless you were doing that for the video.

but man you look like a master with all those methods you've learned.

there were stuff that you used that i never even touched, which is always fun to learn.

liked it a lot.. got me to go in your head and see what you were up to :D

CHARGER$
10-20-2010, 08:36 PM
Thats pretty cool man, good job on that!

One thing i noticed, you are doing things the long way. You should learn the keyboard shortcuts for those tools. Unless you were doing that for the video.

but man you look like a master with all those methods you've learned.

there were stuff that you used that i never even touched, which is always fun to learn.

liked it a lot.. got me to go in your head and see what you were up to :D

Thanks! really the only shortcuts i use is the new layer sometimes ill use ctrl T and cntrl A here and there.

thatkidhunt
10-20-2010, 08:40 PM
Just a little disclaimer on the music, its all about 5 years old, and I am living a very different lifestyle now then I was at the time it was written. Hope it didnt offend anybody.

DevilSpawn
10-20-2010, 08:42 PM
I like tutorials. Nice vid. I learned a thing or two.

And props to thatkidhunt. I didn't notice I was bobbing my head feverishly until the 5:00 mark. Cool beats.

CHARGER$
10-20-2010, 08:47 PM
I like tutorials. Nice vid. I learned a thing or two.

And props to thatkidhunt. I didn't notice I was bobbing my head feverishly until the 5:00 mark. Cool beats.

Just out of curiosity where do you get your sig and avi pics? I always like your setup.

DevilSpawn
10-20-2010, 08:54 PM
Just out of curiosity where do you get your sig and avi pics? I always like your setup.
Check your CP. :D

CHARGER$
10-20-2010, 09:00 PM
Check your CP. :D

I c..I c...check yours.

DevilSpawn
10-20-2010, 09:02 PM
I c..I c...check yours.
lol my father is actually. That's how I met the Jets and Giants in the 70s and early 80s. If he was for THIS stuff, I would've never left home. :D

MHS
10-23-2010, 05:19 PM
great video. Cool to see how other people do their sigs:salute:

CHARGER$
10-24-2010, 08:20 PM
Thanks mhs, I'll probably do more just for fun. I recommend others to do the same, i would love to watch other peoples methods on sig making.

MHS
10-24-2010, 08:53 PM
Thanks mhs, I'll probably do more just for fun. I recommend others to do the same, i would love to watch other peoples methods on sig making.

for the most part my videos would take like 2 hours. I start out with no idea what im doing then figure it out as i go. I still dont know how to use half the features in gimp haha

theMileHighGuy
10-25-2010, 02:37 PM
pretty radical Charger$ man, cool to watch. I love the hunt tracks too. You should make one with a voice over though, some of the stuff got a little fast to follow and I wasn't sure what you was clickin on. Awesome though, make more :)

CHARGER$
11-04-2010, 08:05 PM
Checked the views on my video and someone gave me a thumbs up.... Thanks whoever you are :). Want to make a more in depth one with voice after I figure out how to make an intro in after effects.

Brancos
11-04-2010, 08:15 PM
Just a little disclaimer on the music, its all about 5 years old, and I am living a very different lifestyle now then I was at the time it was written. Hope it didnt offend anybody.

Do you have any newer songs?

I liked your raps. I have watched video more than a few times. :goz: I would definitely like to hear more.

thatkidhunt
11-04-2010, 08:35 PM
Do you have any newer songs?

I liked your raps. I have watched video more than a few times. :goz: I would definitely like to hear more.

I have tons of stuff written, nothing ever gets recorded. I also have plenty of other songs from a long time ago.

I plan on recording here pretty soon so once I do, I will let you know, you can shoot me your email, and I will send you the MP3's......

CHARGER$
11-06-2010, 10:12 AM
I have tons of stuff written, nothing ever gets recorded. I also have plenty of other songs from a long time ago.

I plan on recording here pretty soon so once I do, I will let you know, you can shoot me your email, and I will send you the MP3's......

Don't forget me, i want some of those mp3s as well.

CHARGER$
11-06-2010, 10:14 AM
A quick intro i made...

5 seconds in length....
6 minutes to render......
144 minutes to upload to youtube...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4GC-fg0UQho&hd=1

nothing special, just my first attempt.

BTW last names freeman so at my last job they called me freeman then free then freezy then yungfreezy.... so that's where the GANGSTA nickname came from. = )

thatkidhunt
11-06-2010, 10:46 AM
Don't forget me, i want some of those mp3s as well.

No doubt buddy, I got you.

12and4
11-06-2010, 08:10 PM
nice intro... but why so huge?????? wow...

i gotta get me some after effects time, that looks professional!

CHARGER$
11-06-2010, 08:43 PM
You should open it up sometime....it's a bit complicated but knowing you 12, you'll pick it up quick.