PDA

View Full Version : Madden.

Southstander
10-23-2010, 10:33 PM
The other day I returned a kick off for a TD and as I am running it back I see 11 on the back of the Jersey. It knocked the air out of me when it hit me once again that he was gone.

Bronco_Armada
10-25-2010, 05:23 AM
Stuff like that is always a touching moment, despite being a video game.

Had a INT TD return with D-Will in madden in the off-season he was murdered.

Kno-Sean
10-25-2010, 10:51 AM
The other day I returned a kick off for a TD and as I am running it back I see 11 on the back of the Jersey. It knocked the air out of me when it hit me once again that he was gone.

A few days after it happened i fired up the PS3 and put in Madden. I moved Kenny to the #1 WR spot. I think i threw it to him every play. 300 some odd yards receiving and 4 tds. I had to do it one last time.

RIP Kenny!

BluenOrnge4Life
10-26-2010, 12:29 PM
The other day I returned a kick off for a TD and as I am running it back I see 11 on the back of the Jersey. It knocked the air out of me when it hit me once again that he was gone.This happened to me last night when I was playing. Eddie Royal got hurt, so they had Mckinley returning the kickoff, it brought a tear to my eyes. :sad:

R.I.P Mckinley

Frenchy180
10-26-2010, 07:53 PM
Stuff like that is always a touching moment, despite being a video game.

Had a INT TD return with D-Will in madden in the off-season he was murdered.

As did I... He did the celebration where they lift both arms and bask in the glory... I wish I still had the picture of it :sad: