PDA

View Full Version : Whose actually gonna watch the WS????

InsaneBlaze23
10-24-2010, 12:43 AM
Seeing how the 2 teams that are playing in it, I was just wondering who is actually gonna watch.

Giants v. Rangers, is good for baseball but I think it will lack ratings.
Nobody is interested in the game, I personally might watch a game or two. Mostly likely Cliff Lee's game.

I'm pulling for the Rangers to win, I've been on there side since the postseason started, the Giants might just get swept if not lose in 5 games.

So how many of you are gonna view the game, if your gonna view a certain amount, which one, and who do you think will win it.

Amari24
10-24-2010, 01:34 AM
Being the Rangers fan that I am, I'm going to watch the whole series. Besides, the only time Texas has lost when I've watched them this post season was when they blew that big lead in game 1 against New York. Every game I watch they win, so hopefully it happens again.

jetrazor74
10-24-2010, 01:36 AM
I'm actually interested in watching this year, and it'll be the first one I've paid attention to since the Rox were in it.

It's BECAUSE there are no teams with astronomically paid rosters.

If ratings are down it will only be because the Yankee fans aren't watching. They're the only ones who watch most years anyway.

Nobody's buying the championship this year. Good Luck to both the Rangers and the Giants! :salute:

thatkidhunt
10-24-2010, 02:30 AM
I will be watching......

Texas Rangers FTW!!!

jetrazor74
10-24-2010, 03:06 AM
I will be watching......

Texas Rangers FTW!!!

You must be just rooting for Texas, because I could have sworn you were a dbacks fan. :confused:

InsaneBlaze23
10-24-2010, 03:25 AM
You must be just rooting for Texas, because I could have sworn you were a dbacks fan. :confused:

That or he rooting for the big team.
Which happens to be Texas.