PDA

View Full Version : Breaking News at ALLTELL?

JagsRock
09-18-2004, 03:09 PM
By JAXSON DEVILLE, Associated Press Writer

ALLTELL STADIUM, Jacksonville, FL - In anticipation of the slaughtering of dozens of wild horses also known as broncos, Wild Horse and Burro Management Chief, Betsy A Cody has asked the NFL to ensure the protection of the creatures as they enter into the Jungle in Jacksonville. Citing the 1971 Wild Free-Roaming Horses and Burros Act, Betsy stresses that it's the responsibility of the NFL to understand their responsibilty in protecting these Broncos no matter where they may roam in the United States.

The 1971 Act sought to preserve wild horses and burros on federal lands as "living symbols of the historic and pioneer spirit of the West," and placed them under federal jurisdiction. It imposes criminal penalties for removing, converting to private use, excessive sacking, harassing, excessive beating, or processing the remains of wild horses and burros under federal jurisdiction without federal authority. Management responsibility was assigned to the Bureau of Land Management (BLM) in the Department of the Interior and the Forest Service in the Department of Agriculture.

As of press time, the NFL and Jacksonville Jaguars have yet to comment on the concerns.

:D :D :D

OrangePeel
09-18-2004, 03:27 PM
wow thats simply retar ded, i didnt take the time to read it, just the first paragraph, seriously that is retarded.

JagsRock
09-18-2004, 03:35 PM
Originally posted by baileyforprez.
wow thats simply retar ded, i didnt take the time to read it, just the first paragraph, seriously that is retarded.

Let me guess. You're the resident expert here on retardation. :rolleyes:

"wow thats simply retar ded" Really?

"i didn't take the time to read it" Really?

Wow, I really do feel like a retard after your stellar response. :goofy: :goofy:

OrangePeel
09-18-2004, 03:37 PM
i read the first paragraph, and that was retarded so i guess it would lead me to believe that the rest of the "story" was retarded, cant wait for the crop of jags fans to see the light and the fact that THERE TEAM ISNT BETTER THAN OURS!

Jagsbch
09-18-2004, 03:44 PM
What else do you expect from the team mascot?

http://www.jaguars.com/jaxsondeville/images/Superbowl7.jpg

#1 Griffin Fan
09-18-2004, 04:37 PM
you will eat your words when we roll over your kitty cats

Peerless
09-18-2004, 04:43 PM
wow........ just another Jax. fan whose making a name for this 1 game, and wont be back until 3 years if we play them again.

OrangeShadow
09-18-2004, 04:48 PM
wow how old are you,two?
stupid child.

Broncosinindy
09-18-2004, 05:42 PM
arent Jaguars endangered species? go the way of the buffalo! go broncos 17 -7

jocool
09-18-2004, 05:54 PM
Originally posted by JagsRock

ALLTELL STADIUM, Jacksonville, FL - In anticipation of the slaughtering of dozens of wild horses also known as broncos, Wild Horse and Burro Management Chief, Betsy A Cody has asked the NFL to ensure the protection of the creatures as they enter into the Jungle in Jacksonville. Citing the 1971 Wild Free-Roaming Horses and Burros Act, Betsy stresses that it's the responsibility of the NFL to understand their responsibilty in protecting these Broncos no matter where they may roam in the United States.

The 1971 Act sought to preserve wild horses and burros on federal lands as "living symbols of the historic and pioneer spirit of the West," and placed them under federal jurisdiction. It imposes criminal penalties for removing, converting to private use, excessive sacking, harassing, excessive beating, or processing the remains of wild horses and burros under federal jurisdiction without federal authority. Management responsibility was assigned to the Bureau of Land Management (BLM) in the Department of the Interior and the Forest Service in the Department of Agriculture.

As of press time, the NFL and Jacksonville Jaguars have yet to comment on the concerns.

Actually, not bad. How this applys to the game is beyond me but, nice try as your post has some intelligence in it after all. Ill give your effort he a 6.5 out of ten-- it didnt suck!

:D :D :D

ReleaseTheBeast7
09-18-2004, 05:59 PM
Jags went what 5-11 last season? This season is no different... Byron will get INTed 2 times tomorrow, Quentin Griffin WILL get 100 plus yards, if Ashley Lelie breaksout this year- he will show his effectiveness in this game and will get 7 catches for 140 yards... Broncos win 24-10

Broncosinindy
09-18-2004, 06:03 PM
you gotta give the guy points for his research

rcsodak
09-18-2004, 07:36 PM
Originally posted by Jagsbch
What else do you expect from the team mascot?

http://www.jaguars.com/jaxsondeville/images/Superbowl7.jpg

I'd like to know where the mascot's right hand is, and why the big smile on the buxom blonde........:goofy:

rcsodak
09-18-2004, 07:37 PM
What research? Its called copy/paste!

Perry1977
09-18-2004, 07:51 PM
Originally posted by JagsRock

ALLTELL STADIUM, Jacksonville, FL -

Wow, what an idiot. He can't even spell his team's stadium right. Hello? It's ALLTEL Stadium, moron.

Amazing.

Broncosinindy
09-19-2004, 01:52 AM
Originally posted by rcsodak
What research? Its called copy/paste!

Research is where you LOOK for something. does not matter wether he copied or pasted it! that has NOTHING to do with what i said