PDA

View Full Version : Heat lose by 8

BroncoFanNC
10-26-2010, 07:26 PM
Watched most of the game, after going up 4-0, they were behind the rest of the game, by as much as 19 points. They tried to make a run at the end but Boston played great D for too much of the game.

Lebron had 31 Points 10/21 but the other "2" didn't do much.
Wade 4/16
Bosh 3/11

First game I know, but I think they may have overhyped themselves a little much, they are a pure jump shot team right now. No way to go inside with any Big Guys.

Broncoholic3233
10-26-2010, 07:44 PM
They are way over-hyped.

They aren't anything special.

They aren't going to the finals, I don't even know if they make it to the eastern conference finals.

Oh yeah, I'll add this too, LEBRON IS A TOOL.

:goz: Nuggets

Rollo
10-26-2010, 07:46 PM
Celtics have beem 2 gether for 3 years. Heat, Not even 4 months. Give me a break

Heat will be the NBa champs
And im a Bulls fan

Broncoholic3233
10-26-2010, 07:49 PM
Celtics have beem 2 gether for 3 years. Heat, Not even 4 months. Give me a break

Heat will be the NBa champs
And im a Bulls fan

You don't know much about basketball then.

Need big men to do work in the finals.

They aren't going to the finals. Celtics Lakers.

Bronco51
10-26-2010, 07:50 PM
Lebron looked awesome. Everyone looked pedestrian. I thought I was still watching the Cavaliers, but with worse shooters around LeBron.

Rollo
10-26-2010, 08:00 PM
Lebron looked awesome. Everyone looked pedestrian. I thought I was still watching the Cavaliers, but with worse shooters around LeBron.

Agreed. With Wade at His Best. And Bosh at His Best. And Chalmers at Average. And Z. Their wayyyy better than the Celtics and The LA Lakers

Nuff Nuff

Kno-Sean
10-26-2010, 08:04 PM
Agreed. With Wade at His Best. And Bosh at His Best. And Chalmers at Average. And Z. Their wayyyy better than the Celtics and The LA Lakers

Nuff Nuff

Big Z is terrible, Mario Chalmers didn't even play.

You need good Big Men and you need a legit PG. LeBron James had 8 to's and 3 asts at the Point Forward position.

This team is wayyy over hyped.

Rollo
10-26-2010, 08:15 PM
Big Z is terrible, Mario Chalmers didn't even play.

You need good Big Men and you need a legit PG. LeBron James had 8 to's and 3 asts at the Point Forward position.

This team is wayyy over hyped.

LBJ > Kobe
Wade>Every Laker but Kobe
Bosh> Better than Bynum and Odom

Stop riding Kobe and the Laker Train

Amari24
10-26-2010, 08:17 PM
The Heat aren't going to the finals. The writing's on the wall. They got exposed today by a very aged Boston Celtics group. At the very best they'll make it to the Semi Finals, and that's at the VERY best. It will be Boston and the Lakers again.

Broncoholic3233
10-26-2010, 08:19 PM
LBJ > Kobe

I'm a Nuggets fan....

So I hate the Lakers. BUT they are a much better team than the Heat. The Celtics are a better team than the Heat. You obviously haven't watched much basketball in your time, or don't know basketball period.

Big men win championships.

Broncoholic3233
10-26-2010, 08:20 PM
The Heat aren't going to the finals. The writing's on the wall. They got exposed today by a very aged Boston Celtics group. At the very best they'll make it to the Semi Finals, and that's at the VERY best. It will be Boston and the Lakers again.

I don't agree with you, like ever, but that I agree with.

Celtics vs. Lakers Finals

I doubt Heat even make it past the 2nd round.

Atwnbroncfan
10-26-2010, 08:20 PM
Justice is what that is. Bosh is overrated. Long way to go but the team on the court today wont make the finals. Magic and Celtics are better right now.

Kno-Sean
10-26-2010, 08:35 PM
LBJ > Kobe

I like how you leave out Pau. Haha :laugh:

Kno-Sean
10-26-2010, 08:36 PM

You were right on Carlos Arroyo, i'll CP you for that. But where the heck was Mario Chalmers??

All I know is the Heat need a legit PG and some big men.

GridironChamp
10-26-2010, 08:44 PM
1 game, and Wade and Bosh were terrible... Calm down people.

Broncoholic3233
10-26-2010, 08:47 PM

You one of them there Heat bandwagoners? :huh:

Kno-Sean
10-26-2010, 08:48 PM

And LeBron played like he was on the Cavs again. 8 turnovers and only 3 asts as a pg. Not good.

Kno-Sean
10-26-2010, 08:48 PM

He loves lebron as much as i love kobe.

Broncoholic3233
10-26-2010, 08:52 PM
He loves lebron as much as i love kobe.

Which is....? :laugh:

Sorry, haven't talk much basketball with ya, so don't know who your team is.

Kno-Sean
10-26-2010, 09:03 PM
Which is....? :laugh:

Sorry, haven't talk much basketball with ya, so don't know who your team is.

Well I am a notorious Kobe nut hugger. (Yes i admitted it.)

But in all seriousness my team is the Milwaukee Bucks. But discussing the Bucks and all isn't exactly as entertaining as getting into the Kobe/Laker talks.

I'm a Bucks fan tho.

Broncoholic3233
10-26-2010, 09:05 PM
Well I am a notorious Kobe nut hugger. (Yes i admitted it.)

But in all seriousness my team is the Milwaukee Bucks. But discussing the Bucks and all isn't exactly as entertaining as getting into the Kobe/Laker talks.

I'm a Bucks fan tho.

At least you have something special in Jennings now.

He lit us up last year :sad:

(us = Nuggets)

Kno-Sean
10-26-2010, 09:12 PM
At least you have something in special Jennings now.

He lit us up last year :sad:

(us = Nuggets)

Yes, Young Buck and Andrew Bogut make for a bright future.

GridironChamp
10-26-2010, 09:33 PM
And LeBron played like he was on the Cavs again. 8 turnovers and only 3 asts as a pg. Not good.

Shot nearly 50% and was the best player that played today... :coffee:

GridironChamp
10-26-2010, 09:34 PM

Not really, I just like LeBron.

Favorite team is probably OKC due to Durant from college.

Kno-Sean
10-26-2010, 09:51 PM
Shot nearly 50% and was the best player that played today... :coffee:

As basically the point guard he had 8 turn overs and only 3 asts. That's a big reason why they lost. He didn't get anyone else involved, that's why it looked like the Cavs again.

GridironChamp
10-27-2010, 11:03 AM
As basically the point guard he had 8 turn overs and only 3 asts. That's a big reason why they lost. He didn't get anyone else involved, that's why it looked like the Cavs again.

It's not as if he didnt try to get others involved, but when the rest of the team
makes LESS field goals than you do in a whole game it's not on you. I bet when
Kobe did that exact same thing day in and day out, before this Lakers team was
assembled, you were in the "Its the supporting cast" group (I know I was). The
Heat played horrible today, LeBron was great but careless with the ball. He single
handedly pulled them back into that game while Bosh and Wade did nothing.

Amari24
10-27-2010, 12:38 PM
Yes, Young Buck and Andrew Bogut make for a bright future.

Don't know about that. Bogut can't stay healthy. He's not the type of guy I'd want my future hanging on. Jennings will be a good one for sure.

Amari24
10-27-2010, 12:46 PM
You were right on Carlos Arroyo, i'll CP you for that. But where the heck was Mario Chalmers??

All I know is the Heat need a legit PG and some big men.

His ankle injury is still bothering him. He was active, but I guess Spolestra didn't want to risk further injury.

Kno-Sean
10-27-2010, 02:57 PM
Don't know about that. Bogut can't stay healthy. He's not the type of guy I'd want my future hanging on. Jennings will be a good one for sure.

Can't stay healthy? Why cuz Amar'e Stoudamire intentionally pushed him as he went up for a fast break dunk and he fell and broke his arm?

I want to hear you list 3 centers in the NBA better than Andrew Bogut. I dare you.

Amari24
10-27-2010, 03:15 PM
Can't stay healthy? Why cuz Amar'e Stoudamire intentionally pushed him as he went up for a fast break dunk and he fell and broke his arm?

I want to hear you list 3 centers in the NBA better than Andrew Bogut. I dare you.

Up until that point, that was his only time being close to playing a full season, including playoffs. He's been injury prone for most of career since being drafted. And actually I think I can name more than 3 Centers who are better.

1.Yao Ming (when healthy he's as good as anyone)
2.Dwight Howard
3.Brook Lopez
4.Al Jefferson
5.Tim Duncan

I was able to name 5 Centers, who I think is better than Bogut.

Also Bogut fell down on his own, by hanging on the rim. Stoudemarie didn't do anything to cause him to fall. He gave him the shove before Bogut attempted the dunk, Bogut fell down himself.

Kno-Sean
10-27-2010, 09:50 PM
Up until that point, that was his only time being close to playing a full season, including playoffs. He's been injury prone for most of career since being drafted. And actually I think I can name more than 3 Centers who are better.

1.Yao Ming (when healthy he's as good as anyone)
2.Dwight Howard
3.Brook Lopez
4.Al Jefferson
5.Tim Duncan

I was able to name 5 Centers, who I think is better than Bogut.

Also Bogut fell down on his own, by hanging on the rim. Stoudemarie didn't do anything to cause him to fall. He gave him the shove before Bogut attempted the dunk, Bogut fell down himself.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dqv2LlrIFWE

If you have eyes, you can see Amar'e has his hand on his back while he's in the air. I think Andrew Bogut knows how to dunk a basketball.

Injury prone? He had one season where he didn't play over 65 games.

If i'm not mistaken Andrew Bogut was 3rd team All-NBA last year...

Here's some things wrong with your list

Yao? You knock Bogut cuz he's injury prone.. haha
Tim Duncan is a PF (received less votes than Bogut did for 3rd team all-nba)

Kno-Sean
10-27-2010, 09:52 PM
While I could sit and argue the other 2, being Jefferson and Lopez, but i'll let the 3rd team all-nba speak for itself.

Amari24
10-28-2010, 12:57 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dqv2LlrIFWE

If you have eyes, you can see Amar'e has his hand on his back while he's in the air. I think Andrew Bogut knows how to dunk a basketball.

Injury prone? He had one season where he didn't play over 65 games.

If i'm not mistaken Andrew Bogut was 3rd team All-NBA last year...

Here's some things wrong with your list

Yao? You knock Bogut cuz he's injury prone.. haha
Tim Duncan is a PF (received less votes than Bogut did for 3rd team all-nba)

Again... Stoudemarie didn't touch him until before it happen, while he was jumping. It was Bogut who lost control on the rim, it was Bogut's fault that he fell. Hey I thought Kobe knew how to dunk a basketball to, and I've seen him miss mutiple wide open dunks, so you're just grasping at straws.

Now, if you had eyes.. you could clearly see I said "When he's healthy, he's as good as anyone" And when Yao is healthy, that is the truth. I also wasn't knocking Bogut because he was injury prone, I said because "he's all ways hurt, he's not the type of guy I'd want my future resting on". That has nothing to do with him being a top 3 Center or not.

Yao has gotten 5 All-NBA awards, Bogut has only gotten it once, and it was a meer third team award. So please tell me what you're trying to argue with that. I'm starting to believe you're running out of things to argue. The fact that you're throwing out pointless awards, and fan voting to back up your statements just shows you have your back against the wall. Bogut is not a top 3 Center, sorry.

Also it seems you're not quite familar with the term to begin with. Injury Prone means you get injured consistentley, regardless of how bad the injury is. Injury Prone isn't how many games you didn't managed to play in a season...

And if you think Tim Duncan is really a PF then you're a moron and probably shouldn't be discussing basketball to begin with. Every NBA fan knows Duncan is a Center and not PF. Barkley, Kenny Smith, Chris Weber, and even The Dream, all agreed that he's a Center. Why he denies it, I don't know.

Amari24
10-28-2010, 12:59 PM
While I could sit and argue the other 2, being Jefferson and Lopez, but i'll let the 3rd team all-nba speak for itself.

So your whole arguement is based solely around the 3rd team All-NBA award? :laugh:

ERoyal248
10-28-2010, 01:10 PM
Some of you guys are funny.

I can get hating on LeBron, but they played like utter crap in that game aside from LeBron was who the one reason they were even in the game.

Once LeBron, Bosh, and Wade all gel together, they are going to be flat out scary to beat and play for that matter.

I think need to add Dampier, he would give them some much needed size down low. While he's not a great scorer, he just needs to rebound and defend the paint. Joel Anthony should not be starting, should be Haslem or Z.

Broncoholic3233
10-28-2010, 01:16 PM
Some of you guys are funny.

I can get hating on LeBron, but they played like utter crap in that game aside from LeBron was who the one reason they were even in the game.

Once LeBron, Bosh, and Wade all gel together, they are going to be flat out scary to beat and play for that matter.

I think need to add Dampier, he would give them some much needed size down low. While he's not a great scorer, he just needs to rebound and defend the paint. Joel Anthony should not be starting, should be Haslem or Z.

Lacking that big is really going to hurt them.

Are they a playoff team? Yes.
Will they make it past the first round? Yes.
Could they make it to the Finals? Yes.

But, I (personal opinion) don't think they will. Bigs win championships in basketball.

On a side note, whose is your team ERoyal

Kno-Sean
10-28-2010, 01:53 PM
Again... Stoudemarie didn't touch him until before it happen, while he was jumping. It was Bogut who lost control on the rim, it was Bogut's fault that he fell. Hey I thought Kobe knew how to dunk a basketball to, and I've seen him miss mutiple wide open dunks, so you're just grasping at straws.

Now, if you had eyes.. you could clearly see I said "When he's healthy, he's as good as anyone" And when Yao is healthy, that is the truth. I also wasn't knocking Bogut because he was injury prone, I said because "he's all ways hurt, he's not the type of guy I'd want my future resting on". That has nothing to do with him being a top 3 Center or not.

Yao has gotten 5 All-NBA awards, Bogut has only gotten it once, and it was a meer third team award. So please tell me what you're trying to argue with that. I'm starting to believe you're running out of things to argue. The fact that you're throwing out pointless awards, and fan voting to back up your statements just shows you have your back against the wall. Bogut is not a top 3 Center, sorry.

Also it seems you're not quite familar with the term to begin with. Injury Prone means you get injured consistentley, regardless of how bad the injury is. Injury Prone isn't how many games you didn't managed to play in a season...

And if you think Tim Duncan is really a PF then you're a moron and probably shouldn't be discussing basketball to begin with. Every NBA fan knows Duncan is a Center and not PF. Barkley, Kenny Smith, Chris Weber, and even The Dream, all agreed that he's a Center. Why he denies it, I don't know.

The fact that you're saying right now Yao Ming is better than Andrew Bogut is stupid. Maybe Yao was better than him 2 or 3 years ago, but not anymore.

Whether Tim Duncan is a C or a PF, which he is clearly a PF considering every depth chart you'll find on the internet says so, he still received less votes for 3rd team all-nba.

3rd team all-nba means he was the 3rd best center in the NBA last year. Does it not? Why else would they give it to him?

Once again, Amar'e pushed Bogut as he was going up for the dunk. While he was in the air Amar'e pushed him, giving him much more momentum than he anticipated, which caused him to slip off the rim. Try watching it again, this time use your head and think about it.

Amari24
10-28-2010, 02:08 PM
The fact that you're saying right now Yao Ming is better than Andrew Bogut is stupid. Maybe Yao was better than him 2 or 3 years ago, but not anymore.

Whether Tim Duncan is a C or a PF, which he is clearly a PF considering every depth chart you'll find on the internet says so, he still received less votes for 3rd team all-nba.

3rd team all-nba means he was the 3rd best center in the NBA last year. Does it not? Why else would they give it to him?

Once again, Amar'e pushed Bogut as he was going up for the dunk. While he was in the air Amar'e pushed him, giving him much more momentum than he anticipated, which caused him to slip off the rim. Try watching it again, this time use your head and think about it.

A healthy Yao is much better than Bogut. He can rebound, block, shoot, and defend. Hell Yao on a broken foot 2 years ago, was still man handeling Kobe and the Lakers, and that was on a broken foot.

Again, anyone who thinks Tim is a PF needs a reality check.

3rd Team All-NBA is an award given to the 3rd set of the NBA's best players. It's all fan voting, and one big popularity contest. Not to mention Duncan also won 3rd Team All-NBA last season, as well as 4 other players. It's not like Bogut is the only player who won it. Try getting your facts straight next time. Your arguement has more leaks than the Titanic.

3rd Team All-NBA winners 2009-2010
Tim Duncan, San Antonio
Pau Gasol, LA Lakers
Andrew Bogut, Milwaukee
Joe Johnson, Atlanta
Brandon Roy, Portland

I'm done with the Stoudemarie thing. Case in point, Bogut can't stay healthy. He's not a top 3 Center.

ERoyal248
10-28-2010, 02:26 PM
Lacking that big is really going to hurt them.

Are they a playoff team? Yes.
Will they make it past the first round? Yes.
Could they make it to the Finals? Yes.

But, I (personal opinion) don't think they will. Bigs win championships in basketball.

On a side note, whose is your team ERoyal

Pretty much agree with that, but if they don't get someone, i would start Haslem or Z, Anthony doesn't bring much to the table at all.

I like the Magic, but i'm a fan of LeBron.

Kno-Sean
10-28-2010, 07:26 PM
A healthy Yao is much better than Bogut. He can rebound, block, shoot, and defend. Hell Yao on a broken foot 2 years ago, was still man handeling Kobe and the Lakers, and that was on a broken foot.

Again, anyone who thinks Tim is a PF needs a reality check.

3rd Team All-NBA is an award given to the 3rd set of the NBA's best players. It's all fan voting, and one big popularity contest. Not to mention Duncan also won 3rd Team All-NBA last season, as well as 4 other players. It's not like Bogut is the only player who won it. Try getting your facts straight next time. Your arguement has more leaks than the Titanic.

3rd Team All-NBA winners 2009-2010
Tim Duncan, San Antonio
Pau Gasol, LA Lakers
Andrew Bogut, Milwaukee
Joe Johnson, Atlanta
Brandon Roy, Portland

I'm done with the Stoudemarie thing. Case in point, Bogut can't stay healthy. He's not a top 3 Center.

Check what position Tim Duncan won it as. Then get back at me. Get your facts straight, he won it as a PF. And if you want to keep looking up more stats on the voting, Andrew Bogut had more votes than Tim Duncan.. Just saying.

Kno-Sean
10-28-2010, 07:30 PM
http://www.nba.com/2010/news/05/06/all.nba/

If it's all just a popularity contest then why are these lists so accurately done based on last seasons play?

If Brook Lopez and Al Jefferson are better players than Andrew Bogut why weren't they voted? You can't tell me that Andrew Bogut of all people is going to win a popularity contest.

http://espn.go.com/nba/team/depth/_/name/sa/san-antonio-spurs

http://www.nba.com/spurs/roster/ (note DeJuan Blair is listed as a F-C and Tim Duncan only a F)

Amari24
10-28-2010, 08:05 PM
http://www.nba.com/2010/news/05/06/all.nba/

If it's all just a popularity contest then why are these lists so accurately done based on last seasons play?

If Brook Lopez and Al Jefferson are better players than Andrew Bogut why weren't they voted? You can't tell me that Andrew Bogut of all people is going to win a popularity contest.

http://espn.go.com/nba/team/depth/_/name/sa/san-antonio-spurs

http://www.nba.com/spurs/roster/ (note DeJuan Blair is listed as a F-C and Tim Duncan only a F)

It's the same reason why Lopez or Jefferson haven't been voted into any All-Star games regardless of the numbers they put up. It's all one HUGE POPULARITY CONTEST. Why do you think T-Mac nearly got voted into being an All Star starter last season? Why do you think Aaron Brooks put up a 20/5 like Jameer Nelson 3 years ago, and didn't get voted in, when Jameer did?

He's listed as PF but that doesn't mean he is one. Do you think Chuck Hayes at 6'6 is really a Center? No one knows why Duncan denies he's a Center, he's not a PF, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out.

http://www.slamonline.com/online/nba/2010/04/tim-duncans-a-power-forward-and-the-best-ever/

He played Center in college for Wake Forest, HE WAS DRAFTED AS A CENTER BY SAN ANTONIO. All this points to him being a Center, and not a PF.

Amari24
10-28-2010, 08:10 PM
Check what position Tim Duncan won it as. Then get back at me. Get your facts straight, he won it as a PF. And if you want to keep looking up more stats on the voting, Andrew Bogut had more votes than Tim Duncan.. Just saying.

Everything you base your arguements around are just so weak. First it was about the 3rd Team All NBA, and now your argueing him being better based on votes?

Tmac had more than CP3 in 2009, and Steve Nash in 2010, what does that tell you? Votes mean NOTHING, they're based off fan favorites, it's a popularity contest.

Kno-Sean
10-28-2010, 08:13 PM
It's the same reason why Lopez or Jefferson haven't been voted into any All-Star games regardless of the numbers they put up. It's all one HUGE POPULARITY CONTEST. Why do you think T-Mac nearly got voted into being an All Star starter last season? Why do you think Aaron Brooks put up a 20/5 like Jameer Nelson 3 years ago, and didn't get voted in, when Jameer did?

He's listed as PF but that doesn't mean he is one. Do you think Chuck Hayes at 6'6 is really a Center? No one knows why Duncan denies he's a Center, he's not a PF, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out.

http://www.slamonline.com/online/nba/2010/04/tim-duncans-a-power-forward-and-the-best-ever/

He played Center in college for Wake Forest, HE WAS DRAFTED AS A CENTER BY SAN ANTONIO. All this points to him being a Center, and not a PF.

Tim Duncan knows what position he plays. So does the Spurs official online website. I think they know a little more than you do.

Chuck Hayes at 6'6" plays the Center position yes he does. Just because he isn't big doesn't mean he can't play the position. Tim Tebow is the size of a LB, yet he plays QB. Very unconventional but he still does.

Tim Duncan, along with every online depth chart, knows he is a PF. He is arguably the greatest PF of all time, but he's not a Center. David Robinson was the Center. Tim Duncan is a PF.

You honestly think Andrew Bogut is more popular than Brook Lopez or Al Jefferson?

Coming from the guy who is arguing Yao Ming being better when he has every Asian fan who watches basketball voting for him... :rolleyes:

Kno-Sean
10-28-2010, 08:16 PM
Everything you base your arguements around are just so weak. First it was about the 3rd Team All NBA, and now your argueing him being better based on votes?

Tmac had more than CP3 in 2009, and Steve Nash in 2010, what does that tell you? Votes mean NOTHING, they're based off fan favorites, it's a popularity contest.

You are trying to tell me that there are 3 Centers better than Andrew Bogut.

I'll obviously give you the best Dwight Howard.

But I won't give you Yao Ming who played his first game of competitive basketball in 2 years. I won't give you Al Jefferson and Brook Lopez.

And I definitely won't say Tim Duncan cuz he doesn't even play C.

I like how you say my arguments are weak when you have no argument to begin with. All you ever said was some people who you "think" are better than Andrew Bogut, yet you never said you, you are just arguing for the sake of arguing.

Amari24
10-28-2010, 08:24 PM
You are trying to tell me that there are 3 Centers better than Andrew Bogut.

I'll obviously give you the best Dwight Howard.

But I won't give you Yao Ming who played his first game of competitive basketball in 2 years. I won't give you Al Jefferson and Brook Lopez.

And I definitely won't say Tim Duncan cuz he doesn't even play C.

I like how you say my arguments are weak when you have no argument to begin with. All you ever said was some people who you "think" are better than Andrew Bogut, yet you never said you, you are just arguing for the sake of arguing.

You must just be a newbie at basketball. You even have HOFers like Hakeem whom even say Duncan is a Center. But I'm done argueing about that, you obviously don't know what you're talking about, but whatever.

I honestly don't know what NBA you've been watching, Lopez and Jefferson are cleary more dominant players. And even if you exclude them I could simply throw in Chris Kaman, who is also better than Bogut imo.

And yes I listed Centers whom I think are better, like you asked, or did you just forget what you were trying to argue?

You specifically asked me to list 3 centers better than Bogut, I list more than 3, hell you even dared me to do it and I did. Sounds like you're the one trying to argue just for the hell of it.

Amari24
10-28-2010, 08:30 PM
Tim Duncan knows what position he plays. So does the Spurs official online website. I think they know a little more than you do.

Chuck Hayes at 6'6" plays the Center position yes he does. Just because he isn't big doesn't mean he can't play the position. Tim Tebow is the size of a LB, yet he plays QB. Very unconventional but he still does.

Tim Duncan, along with every online depth chart, knows he is a PF. He is arguably the greatest PF of all time, but he's not a Center. David Robinson was the Center. Tim Duncan is a PF.

You honestly think Andrew Bogut is more popular than Brook Lopez or Al Jefferson?

Coming from the guy who is arguing Yao Ming being better when he has every Asian fan who watches basketball voting for him... :rolleyes:

And I think multiple HOFers, who played the game before you were even born, and multiple sportscasters know A LOT more about basketball than you.

Yes Bogut is more popular than those two. Granted he's not Superstar popular like Kobe or Lebron. The Bucks have a way bigger fanbase for starters, do you honestly know anyone who's a Nets fan or a Wolves' fan (when Jeff was on wolves)? I don't know one person, I know atleast 3 Buck fans personally.

Also I don't get the point you're trying to make with your last statement :confused:

I've already gave my reasoning as to why Yao is better when he's healthy. He played just as good as Bogut with a hairline fracture in his foot.

Atwnbroncfan
10-28-2010, 08:32 PM
And I think multiple HOFers, who played the game before you were even born, and multiple sportscasters know A LOT more about basketball than you.

Yes Bogut is more popular than those two. Granted he's not Superstar popular like Kobe or Lebron. The Bucks have a way bigger fanbase for starters, do you honestly know anyone who's a Nets fan or a Wolves' fan (when Jeff was on wolves)? I don't know one person, I know atleast 3 Buck fans personally.

Also I don't get the point you're trying to make with your last statement :confused:

You seriously think Milwaukee has a huge fan base? Ha hardly. Stop hating on Bogut bro, he is a top 3 center in this league.

Amari24
10-28-2010, 08:34 PM
You seriously think Milwaukee has a huge fan base? Ha hardly. Stop hating on Bogut bro, he is a top 3 center in this league.

Do think New Jersey and Minnesota have huge fan bases? I fail to see how I'm hating just because I don't have Bogut in MY top 3 list.

Anyways I never said Milwuakee's fan base was huge, I was saying their fan base was bigger than the other two's...

Kno-Sean
10-28-2010, 08:35 PM

You even said yourself that Yao Ming has won multiple all-nba awards, using an argument that you are trying to prove wrong. Lets not forget these awards he won were all a few years ago. You think the Milwaukee Bucks have a big fan base? I'm from Wisconsin and I know personally how close we were to losing the team. We have trouble filling up the lower level of the Bradley Center.

Andrew Bogut isn't even the most popular player on his team.

You don't get it, Bogut received more votes than any other third team all-nba players. Do you think he's more popular than Tim Duncan? or Pau Gasol? Joe Johnson? Don't think so....

Haha you are arguing with Tim Duncan and his coach (One of the best in the league) over what position he plays. You could never prove me wrong that Tim Duncan isn't a PF. Never. The day Tim Duncan gets inducted into the HOF it will be as a PF not a C. What more evidence do you need? Sorry Charles Barkley "thinks" Tim Duncan plays C...

Atwnbroncfan
10-28-2010, 08:36 PM
Do think New Jersey and Minnesota have huge fan bases? I fail to see how I'm hating just because I don't have Bogut in MY top 3 list.

Anyways I never said Milwuakee's fan base was huge, I was saying their fan base was bigger than the other two's...

Nets fan base is bigger. Minnesota and Milwuakee are comparable.

Kno-Sean
10-28-2010, 08:36 PM

Bigger than the Spurs, or the Lakers or ATL?

Amari24
10-28-2010, 08:37 PM
You even said yourself that Yao Ming has won multiple all-nba awards, using an argument that you are trying to prove wrong. Lets not forget these awards he won were all a few years ago. You think the Milwaukee Bucks have a big fan base? I'm from Wisconsin and I know personally how close we were to losing the team. We have trouble filling up the lower level of the Bradley Center.

You don't get it, Bogut received more votes than any other third team all-nba players. Do you think he's more popular than Tim Duncan? or Pau Gasol? Joe Johnson? Don't think so....

Haha you are arguing with Tim Duncan and his coach (One of the best in the league) over what position he plays. You could never prove me wrong that Tim Duncan isn't a PF. Never. The day Tim Duncan gets inducted into the HOF it will be as a PF not a C. What more evidence do you need? Sorry Charles Barkley "thinks" Tim Duncan plays C...

I was using that post to prove how weak your arguement was saying Bogut with 3rd team All NBA award > Yao. Yao has won more All Team NBA awards, so using your same half assed logic, Yao > Bogut.

Kno-Sean
10-28-2010, 08:39 PM
I was using that post to prove how weak your arguement was saying Bogut with 3rd team All NBA award > Yao. Yao has won more All Team NBA awards, so using your same half assed logic, Yao > Bogut.

Before all of his injury prone issues. He has sat out of basketball for a long time now. He is limited to 24 minutes a game. He's not better than Bogut.

Amari24
10-28-2010, 08:39 PM

Do you think Tmac is more popular than CP3 and Steve Nash? Seems both our arguements work both ways, we can argue all day about it, which I'm not trying to do. We can agree to disagree on that whenever you want.

Amari24
10-28-2010, 08:41 PM
Before all of his injury prone issues. He has sat out of basketball for a long time now. He is limited to 24 minutes a game. He's not better than Bogut.

The Rockets have already stated their reasoning behind giving him 24 minutes. If you were a 7'6 Center, coming off a broken foot, do you think you would be playing 40 minutes, your first game back? They'll slowly be working him more minutes as the season progresses.

Amari24
10-28-2010, 08:41 PM
Bigger than the Spurs, or the Lakers or ATL?

Read my 2nd post. Well 3rd post now.

Amari24
10-28-2010, 08:51 PM

The same head coach that drafted Duncan as a Center himself? To end this point, maybe the coach just saw something different or Duncan seemed better at PF instead.

Kno-Sean
10-28-2010, 09:07 PM
The same head coach that drafted Duncan as a Center himself? To end this point, maybe the coach just saw something different or Duncan seemed better at PF instead.

He played Center in college that does not mean Pop ever intended him to play C for him. David Robinson was the Center.

I'm no newbie to basketball, I know that Tim Duncan maybe the greatest PF of all time, says he is a PF. I'm willing to take Duncan's word over anyone else on what his OWN position is.

Chris Kaman? Now you are just throwing out random centers to piss me off. Andrew Bogut was the main reason the Milwaukee Bucks went to the playoffs. How did New Jersey do? Or... the T-Wolves? maybe the Clippers? Nope.

Andrew Bogut is a top 3 Center in the NBA. There since I said it must be true. Considering that's all you have to say. Not like you have had an argument either.

Amari24
10-29-2010, 03:41 PM
He played Center in college that does not mean Pop ever intended him to play C for him. David Robinson was the Center.

I'm no newbie to basketball, I know that Tim Duncan maybe the greatest PF of all time, says he is a PF. I'm willing to take Duncan's word over anyone else on what his OWN position is.

Chris Kaman? Now you are just throwing out random centers to piss me off. Andrew Bogut was the main reason the Milwaukee Bucks went to the playoffs. How did New Jersey do? Or... the T-Wolves? maybe the Clippers? Nope.

Andrew Bogut is a top 3 Center in the NBA. There since I said it must be true. Considering that's all you have to say. Not like you have had an argument either.

This just proves you didn't watch the NBA last season. You're not going to b make the playoffs with a big man alone. The Nets were obviously one of the worst teams in the NBA, and they only had 1 legit player, and his name was Brook Lopez. The T Wolves only had 2 legit players, and both of them were Big man, that's Kevin Love and Al Jefferson. Milwuakee had Jennings and Bogut, they better make the playoffs, over the Nets and Wolves. Chris Kaman is one of the best Centers in the NBA, the only way that would piss you off would be that you never watched the man, or you just can't give people their props. Good for you. Bogut isn't my top 3, kthxbye.

Kno-Sean
10-29-2010, 06:07 PM
This just proves you didn't watch the NBA last season. You're not going to b make the playoffs with a big man alone. The Nets were obviously one of the worst teams in the NBA, and they only had 1 legit player, and his name was Brook Lopez. The T Wolves only had 2 legit players, and both of them were Big man, that's Kevin Love and Al Jefferson. Milwuakee had Jennings and Bogut, they better make the playoffs, over the Nets and Wolves. Chris Kaman is one of the best Centers in the NBA, the only way that would piss you off would be that you never watched the man, or you just can't give people their props. Good for you. Bogut isn't my top 3, kthxbye.

Devin Harris is better than Brandon Jennings...

Amari24
10-29-2010, 06:27 PM
Devin Harris is better than Brandon Jennings...

Normally I would agree with that, but last season no. Harris had his worst year last season, eversince becoming a top PG, he really belongs at the 2 which is where he played in Dallas. That was where he would've ended up had the Nets managed to get John Wall.

Besides even if you do include Harris as a legit player last season, the point of the matter is the the Bucks all around had better supporting cast on and off the bench.

Anyways, I think it's reasonable to have Bogut in top 3, you can make the case. I just don't him in my top 3, you asked me to list my top 3 and I did so. The fact that you dared me to do it proved you were looking for this type of arguement and you got it. Whatever though, you can say Bogut is top 3, I don't, he's top 5 though. My complete list is like this.

1.Yao (when 100% healthy)
2.Dwight Howard
3.Brook Lopez
4.Al Jefferson
5.Chris Kaman/Bogut

You could make the case for those two as an equal imo.

Kno-Sean
10-29-2010, 09:01 PM
Normally I would agree with that, but last season no. Harris had his worst year last season, eversince becoming a top PG, he really belongs at the 2 which is where he played in Dallas. That was where he would've ended up had the Nets managed to get John Wall.

Besides even if you do include Harris as a legit player last season, the point of the matter is the the Bucks all around had better supporting cast on and off the bench.

Anyways, I think it's reasonable to have Bogut in top 3, you can make the case. I just don't him in my top 3, you asked me to list my top 3 and I did so. The fact that you dared me to do it proved you were looking for this type of arguement and you got it. Whatever though, you can say Bogut is top 3, I don't, he's top 5 though. My complete list is like this.

2.Dwight Howard
3.Brook Lopez
4.Al Jefferson
5.Chris Kaman/Bogut

Ok, well until you even say one reason to why Al Jefferson or Brook Lopez are better than Andrew Bogut we'll just have to agree to disagree.

But i like to see that you gave in on your silly Tim Duncan argument.

Amari24
10-29-2010, 09:05 PM
Ok, well until you even say one reason to why Al Jefferson or Brook Lopez are better than Andrew Bogut we'll just have to agree to disagree.

But i like to see that you gave in on your silly Tim Duncan argument.

I didn't give in, we had it long enough, we were just arguing in circles. What's the point of doing that for 8 more pages when I can just ignore your deductions in the first place??

Kno-Sean
10-29-2010, 09:40 PM
I didn't give in, we had it long enough, we were just arguing in circles. What's the point of doing that for 8 more pages when I can just ignore your deductions in the first place??

Well your argument was weak to begin with, based on what other people say.

When you can do as much research as you want and even ask Tim Duncan himself and he'll tell you he's wrong.

But ya whatever, it's over. Andrew Bogut is the future of the Milwaukee Bucks, and you can ask anyone who follows the nba and the Bucks future is very bright.

Amari24
10-29-2010, 09:44 PM
Well your argument was weak to begin with, based on what other people say.

When you can do as much research as you want and even ask Tim Duncan himself and he'll tell you he's wrong.

But ya whatever, it's over. Andrew Bogut is the future of the Milwaukee Bucks, and you can ask anyone who follows the nba and the Bucks future is very bright.

Speaking of, I remember in the '07 finals, some reporter asked Tim about him playing Center, while I quite can't remember everything that was mentioned, why do think people still bring the topic up if the answer is as simple as looking a depth chart?

If Bogut can't stay healthy, then the future for the Bucks isn't very bright. We'll see how Sanders pans out, Jennings will be great though.

GridironChamp
10-30-2010, 03:51 PM
Too get back on topic,

I assume everyone is now getting off the window ledge now that the Heat worked
over Orlando.

And back :off-topic:

1) Howard
2) Lopez
3) Jefferson
4) Bogut
5) Camby

ERoyal248
10-30-2010, 04:06 PM
Too get back on topic,

over Orlando.

1) Howard
2) Lopez
3) Jefferson
4) Bogut
5) Camby

I disagree with Heat/Orl.

Aside from Dwight, no one came to play. Everything went the Heat way. James Jones, shot clock running down, throws up a shot, nothing but net. Orlando couldn't hit anything. It's Game 2, long way to go.

I agree with your top 5 C list, and Dwight has game outside of 5 feet. I'm interested to see if his jumper is looking legit, or it was just a hot game from him.

Amari24
10-30-2010, 07:44 PM
Too get back on topic,

over Orlando.

1) Howard
2) Lopez
3) Jefferson
4) Bogut
5) Camby

Pretty good list, but I'd take Kaman over Camby. And Yao is looking great in his 24 minutes, which is all he gets.

GridironChamp
10-31-2010, 02:20 PM
I disagree with Heat/Orl.

Aside from Dwight, no one came to play. Everything went the Heat way. James Jones, shot clock running down, throws up a shot, nothing but net. Orlando couldn't hit anything. It's Game 2, long way to go.

I agree with your top 5 C list, and Dwight has game outside of 5 feet. I'm interested to see if his jumper is looking legit, or it was just a hot game from him.

Exactly what I said about the Heat vs the Celtics (With James being the only one
to show up, and ACTUALLY got the Heat close).

rst08tierney
10-31-2010, 03:59 PM

2.Dwight Howard
3.Brook Lopez
4.Al Jefferson
5.Chris Kaman/Bogut

How is a healthy andrew bynum not even on your list? Yao above Dwight.........HOW?! Since Yao can shoot free throws?

Look at there foot work, or lack of in Yao's case. You cant compare the 2.

Heck im a Laker fan and would put Perkins above Brook Lopez,Kaman and Bogut........sheesh

Its ok, I understand its YOUR list

Amari24
10-31-2010, 04:07 PM
How is a healthy andrew bynum not even on your list? Yao above Dwight.........HOW?! Since Yao can shoot free throws?

Look at there foot work, or lack of in Yao's case. You can compare the 2.

Heck im a Laker fan and would put Perkins above Brook Lopez,Kaman and Bogut........sheesh

Its ok, I understand its YOUR list

I just feel that Yao is better offensively than Howard, and he's a good defender as well.

Even when healthy I don't think Bynum is a top 5 center. To me he's more of an 6-8 guy. I don't think he's top 5, and he hasn't been on the court long enough to make the case. At least when Yao's on the court, he plays hard and shows that he could be named as a top 5 center. My dad's a Boston fan and he said he'd rather have Lopez over Perkins. Out of curosity let me see your list.

rst08tierney
10-31-2010, 07:01 PM
Out of curosity let me see your list.

Howard
Bynum
Jefferson
Horford
Perkins
Bought
Ilgauskas
Yao
Okafor
Kaman
Lopez
Shaq

When I look at center play its not just points, It starts with foot work and the intangibles, rebounding passing, court vision and how does he need a double team.

Some will argue big Z at #7 but He is a solid scorer, averaging around 14 points per game, and he also averages nine rebounds and a couple of assists and blocks while shooting good percentages from the field and from the free-throw line.

Other then making an argument for Z, Okafor might cause some confusion but he is a very solid defender, defensively both in the post and as a help defender who blocks a lot of shots. Solid 14 pts a game when healthy.

Lopez is all Hustle right now with a ton of potential, other players deserve to be higher on the list on this point due to the fact that almost every player above him on the list causes fits for teams. I'll let lopez get his every night instead of a Howard and everyone else on the list.

GridironChamp
10-31-2010, 07:39 PM
Howard
Bynum
Jefferson
Horford
Perkins
Bought
Ilgauskas
Yao
Okafor
Kaman
Lopez
Shaq

When I look at center play its not just points, It starts with foot work and the intangibles, rebounding passing, court vision and how does he need a double team.

Some will argue big Z at #7 but He is a solid scorer, averaging around 14 points per game, and he also averages nine rebounds and a couple of assists and blocks while shooting good percentages from the field and from the free-throw line.

Other then making an argument for Z, Okafor might cause some confusion but he is a very solid defender, defensively both in the post and as a help defender who blocks a lot of shots. Solid 14 pts a game when healthy.

Lopez is all Hustle right now with a ton of potential, other players deserve to be higher on the list on this point due to the fact that almost every player above him on the list causes fits for teams. I'll let lopez get his every night instead of a Howard and everyone else on the list.

I think that's way way wayyyyy to high for Bynum. He has benefited from the
Laker hype machine (and Kareem). He is barely more polished than Lopez, and
less productive even when healthy.

For defensive and rebounding purposes, I'd say you would have to go with
Camby.

rst08tierney
10-31-2010, 08:42 PM
I think that's way way wayyyyy to high for Bynum. He has benefited from the
Laker hype machine (and Kareem). He is barely more polished than Lopez, and
less productive even when healthy.

For defensive and rebounding purposes, I'd say you would have to go with
Camby.

Interesting take on Bynum.

Lakers are pure un-stoppable with a healthy AB and have yet to enter the recent three peat era at a 100% health come playoff time.

I have watched AB his entire career as a Laker and the big man deserves more credit then saying he is "barely more polished then lopez".

Kno-Sean
10-31-2010, 11:01 PM
Howard
Lopez
Bogut
Jefferson
Stoudamire

Kno-Sean
10-31-2010, 11:03 PM
I just feel that Yao is better offensively than Howard, and he's a good defender as well.

Even when healthy I don't think Bynum is a top 5 center. To me he's more of an 6-8 guy. I don't think he's top 5, and he hasn't been on the court long enough to make the case. At least when Yao's on the court, he plays hard and shows that he could be named as a top 5 center. My dad's a Boston fan and he said he'd rather have Lopez over Perkins. Out of curosity let me see your list.

Only Amari gets to use the "when healthy card"

Amari24
11-01-2010, 07:23 AM
Only Amari gets to use the "when healthy card"

So you think Bynum is the 2nd best Center in the NBA?

Amari24
11-01-2010, 07:26 AM

Lakers are pure un-stoppable with a healthy AB and have yet to enter the recent three peat era at a 100% health come playoff time.

I have watch AB his entire career as a Laker and the big man deserves more credit then saying he is "barely more polished then lopez".

If Bynum could stay healthy, then we could probably see what he's all about. I don't think he's a top 5 center, but that's mostly because I don't have anything to go on. At least with guys like Yao and Bogut, they play like top 5 center when they're on the court. The guy barely plays, and even when he's 100% he isn't the 2nd best Center, I dont think. He's only like 25 right? He's not even 30 and he's already having serious issues with his knees. Hate to say it, but he could very well be the second coming of T-mac. Great potential, but was never able to play up to it due to injuries. Lopez still has some areas for improvement, but if I had to choose between the two right now, I'd go with Lopez, hands down.

Amari24
11-01-2010, 07:32 AM
Howard
Lopez
Bogut
Jefferson
Stoudamire

Amare is more of a 4, than a 5. It was D'antoni that moved him to Center. But when he first came to Phoenix he was PF, and played PF. He matches better defenesively and offensively at the PF position anyways.

GridironChamp
11-01-2010, 11:20 AM

I have watch AB his entire career as a Laker and the big man deserves more credit then saying he is "barely more polished then lopez".

I, oddly enough, actually like Bynum and was rooting for him to become the "next
big thing" at C... But even when healthy he is not a top 5 center. He is a big guy
that will obviously rebound (not a whole lot better than Odom) and can play solid
defense. Yes he makes the Lakers better because your adding a 7 footer who can
play both sides of the ball good, but neither side of the ball top 5 center worthy, IMO.

Kno-Sean
11-01-2010, 12:01 PM
So you think Bynum is the 2nd best Center in the NBA?

Did i put him on my list as #2?

I just think it's stupid how you knock everyone else for being injury prone or can never stay healthy when you think the best C in the NBA is Yao... and you have to add in the (when healthy)

Kno-Sean
11-01-2010, 12:02 PM
Amare is more of a 4, than a 5. It was D'antoni that moved him to Center. But when he first came to Phoenix he was PF, and played PF. He matches better defenesively and offensively at the PF position anyways.

Well since he's listed as C, but you we always have to play by what you say cuz you're always right... Then yes Andrew Bynum is a top 5 C.

Amari24
11-01-2010, 05:01 PM
Did i put him on my list as #2?

I just think it's stupid how you knock everyone else for being injury prone or can never stay healthy when you think the best C in the NBA is Yao... and you have to add in the (when healthy)

I asked you if you thought he the 2nd best Center, not if you listed him as that or not.

And when was I knocking everyone but Yao? I even made the case for Bogut that when he's healthy he's really good.

Amari24
11-01-2010, 05:03 PM
Well since he's listed as C, but you we always have to play by what you say cuz you're always right... Then yes Andrew Bynum is a top 5 C.

Listed as a Center? Wow that's funny, on NBA.com it clearly list him as a Foward-Center. Looks like I am right, thanks for finally admitting it :wave:

Kno-Sean
11-01-2010, 08:34 PM
Listed as a Center? Wow that's funny, on NBA.com it clearly list him as a Foward-Center. Looks like I am right, thanks for finally admitting it :wave:

Thanks for admitting I was right on Tim Duncan.

Kno-Sean
11-01-2010, 08:35 PM
I asked you if you thought he the 2nd best Center, not if you listed him as that or not.

And when was I knocking everyone but Yao? I even made the case for Bogut that when he's healthy he's really good.

If i thought he was the #2 i'd list him at that... wouldn't i?

Bernie24
11-01-2010, 09:40 PM
I can't believe the argument over the best center in the league is still going on in a thread about the Heat after like 5 days lol.

Amari24
11-02-2010, 12:39 PM
I can't believe the argument over the best center in the league is still going on in a thread about the Heat after like 5 days lol.

It's pretty hard to talk about the Heat when they've only played 4 games.

Amari24
11-02-2010, 12:39 PM
If i thought he was the #2 i'd list him at that... wouldn't i?

I'm talking about when Bynum is healthy, and playing on the court. Not on the sidelines in a suit.

Amari24
11-02-2010, 12:41 PM
Thanks for admitting I was right on Tim Duncan.

You aren't right. You didn't even know that Amare was a foward, you're not an NBA "fan" worth taken seriously. Every HOF, and True NBA fan knows the position of top players. Have a nice day, I'm done with this thread. I don't like wasting my time with kids.

Kno-Sean
11-02-2010, 03:00 PM
You aren't right. You didn't even know that Amare was a foward, you're not an NBA "fan" worth taken seriously. Every HOF, and True NBA fan knows the position of top players. Have a nice day, I'm done with this thread. I don't like wasting my time with kids.

Haha if i'm not mistaken Amar'e has been playing C for the past what 4 years for the Suns? Sorry I was unaware that the Knicks are playing him as a "Forward Center" as i recall you saying.

Even though Tim Duncan is only listed as a "Forward" yet you are still right? I don't see where that works at all.

Every HOF doesn't know that, know why? Because Tim Duncan himself knows he isn't a Center, how can you even argue with that?

You act like you know squat about the NBA when you slam on Dwight Howard and try and make a case for Yao to be the best Center in the league. Everybody who knows what the acronym NBA stands for knows that Dwight Howard is the best Center in the league BY FAR.

So you can throw your "arguing with kids" smack at me all you want to make yourself sound "cool" or whatever, but the fact of the matter is you have never once presented a good argument at all. You just like to disagree with everyone else. You like to twist and turn things to make sure everyone sounds wrong trying to make you look knowledgeable.

Yao Ming isn't good anymore. Making the case "when healthy" doesn't count because he's not anymore, he hasn't been in 2 years.

Kno-Sean
11-02-2010, 03:01 PM
I'm talking about when Bynum is healthy, and playing on the court. Not on the sidelines in a suit.

No Andrew Bynum is not the #2 Center in the league, but he's much better than Yao.

Amari24
11-02-2010, 03:06 PM
I didn't bother to read your other junk, as it's not worth my time, but like I said, I'm done with this. I'm just going to show myself to the door with this discussion. If all you wanted was the last word, all you had to do was ask. :P

GridironChamp
11-02-2010, 03:07 PM
No Andrew Bynum is not the #2 Center in the league, but he's much better than Yao.

When both are 100% i completely disagree, butttttt Bynum has a much better
chance of being 100% healthy than Ming... And that's saying something considering
Bynum's failure of health.

Amari24
11-02-2010, 03:11 PM
When both are 100% i completely disagree, butttttt Bynum has a much better
chance of being 100% healthy than Ming... And that's saying something considering
Bynum's failure of health.

Yao with a broken foot played as good as Bynum in the playoffs. I don't see any evidence pointing towards Bynum > Yao even when both are healthy.

GridironChamp
11-02-2010, 03:13 PM
Yao with a broken foot played as good as Bynum in the playoffs. I don't see any evidence pointing towards Bynum > Yao even when both are healthy.

Yao is >> Bynum when both are healthy, but I don't think Yao will ever be healthy
again.

Amari24
11-02-2010, 03:18 PM
Yao is >> Bynum when both are healthy, but I don't think Yao will ever be healthy
again.

At most Yao will be 75%. With his injury and his weight that he has to carry around all season, it just won't hold up for long, especially at age 30. Poor guy, if he was about 7'2" 290 or something like that, it wouldn't be that severe.

Bynum isn't even 30 years old yet, and he's having serious knee issues. It won't be long until he's in the same boat.

Kno-Sean
11-02-2010, 05:07 PM
I didn't bother to read your other junk, as it's not worth my time, but like I said, I'm done with this. I'm just going to show myself to the door with this discussion. If all you wanted was the last word, all you had to do was ask. :P

When is this going to happen?

GridironChamp
11-04-2010, 11:55 AM
So while this thread is just kind of a all NBA discussion, who's everyones top 5
at every position:

PG:
1) Rajon Rondo
2) Deron Williams
3) Chris Paul
4) Steve Nash
5) Tyreke Evans

SG:
1) Kobe Bryant
2) Dwayne Wade
3) Brandon Roy
4) Joe Johnson
5) Monta Ellis (If he doesnt count as SG, then Paul Pierce)

SF:
1) LeBron James
2) Kevin Durant
3) Carmelo Anthony (Ugh I hate him)
4) Danny Granger
5) Andre Iguodala

PF:
1) Pau Gasol
2) Amare Stoudamire
3) Dirk Nowitzki
4) Chris Bosh
5) David Lee

C:
1) Dwight Howard
2) Brooke Lopez
3) Al Jefferson
4) Andrew Bogut
5) Marcus Camby

ERoyal248
11-04-2010, 03:23 PM
PG:
1- Chris Paul
2- Deron Williams
3- Derrick Rose
4- Rajon Rondo
5- Russell Westbrook

SG:
1- Kobe Bryant
2- Dwayne Wade
3- Brandon Roy
4- Joe Johnson
5- Andre Iguodala

SF:
1- LeBron James
2- Kevin Durant
3- Carmelo Anthony
4- Paul Pierce
5- Danny Granger

PF:
1- Dirk Nowitzki
2- Pau Gasol
3- Amare Stoudamire
4- Chris Bosh
5- Kevin Garnett

C:
1- Dwight Howard
2- Brook Lopez
3- Yao Ming
4- Al Jefferson
5- Andrew Bogut

Amari24
11-04-2010, 05:05 PM
PG
1.Deron Williams
2.Chris Paul
3.Derrick Rose
4.Steve Nash
5.Grand Theft Rondo

SG
1.Dwyane Wade
2.Kobe Bryant
3.Joe Johnson
4.Brandon Roy
5.Kevin Martin

SF
1.Kevin Durant
2.Lebron James
3.Carmelo Anthony
4.Danny Granger
5.Paul Pierce

PF
1.Amar'e Stoudemire
2.Pau Gasol
3.Dirk
4.Chris Bosh
5.Luis Scola

C
1.Yao Ming
2.Dwight Howard
3.Brook Lopez
4.Al Jefferson
5.Chris Kaman/Andrew Bogut

Kno-Sean
11-05-2010, 10:57 AM
PG
1. Chris Paul
2. Deron Williams
3. Derrick Rose
4. Rajon Rondo
5. Russel Westbrook

SG
1. Kobe Bryant
2. Brandon Roy
3. Dwayne Wade
4. Joe Johnson
5. Ray Allen

SF
1. LeBron James
2. Kevin Durant
3. Carmelo Anthony
4. Paul Peirce
5. Rudy Gay

PF
1. Pau Gasol
2. Dirk Nowitzki
3. Amar'e Stoudamire
4. Louis Scola
5. LaMarcus Aldridge

C
1. Dwight Howard
2. Brook Lopez
3. Andrew Bogut
4. Al Jefferson
5. Andrew Bynum

Amari24
11-05-2010, 10:59 AM
PG
1. Chris Paul
2. Deron Williams
3. Derrick Rose
4. Rajon Rondo
5. Russel Westbrook

SG
1. Kobe Bryant
2. Brandon Roy
3. Dwayne Wade
4. Joe Johnson
5. Ray Allen

SF
1. LeBron James
2. Kevin Durant
3. Carmelo Anthony
4. Paul Peirce
5. Rudy Gay

PF
1. Pau Gasol
2. Dirk Nowitzki
3. Amar'e Stoudamire
4. Louis Scola
5. LaMarcus Aldridge

C
1. Dwight Howard
2. Brook Lopez
3. Andrew Bogut
4. Al Jefferson
5. Andrew Bynum

Props for recognizing Scola. I think he's been highly underrated since coming to the NBA. Hell I might even have to change my list and put him over Bosh, as he's been looking more impressive than Bosh, on both ends of the floor.

Kno-Sean
11-05-2010, 11:23 AM
Props for recognizing Scola. I think he's been highly underrated since coming to the NBA. Hell I might even have to change my list and put him over Bosh, as he's been looking more impressive than Bosh, on both ends of the floor.

The man is a work horse. I love watching him play, he is definitely a top 5 PF in the NBA.

Atwnbroncfan
11-05-2010, 09:24 PM
Im suprised no one has Marc Gasol on their list. IMO he is better than the pump fake master Jefferson. At the very least he is an up and comer.

GridironChamp
11-06-2010, 03:44 PM
Im suprised no one has Marc Gasol on their list. IMO he is better than the pump fake master Jefferson. At the very least he is an up and comer.

I like the caveman tha tis Marc Gasol but he isn't on Jefferson's level IMO.

Amari24
11-06-2010, 04:47 PM

I like Marc Gasol, but he's still a little raw. He has a few areas of his game he needs to improve on. Jefferson is still the better player as of right now, but 2-3 years down the line, it could be a different story.

BroncoFanNC
11-12-2010, 02:09 PM
Red Auerbach always said he wanted instigators, not retaliators, on the Celtics.

He'd be proud of Paul Pierce, then.

Soon after the Celtics beat the Heat Thursday night for the second time this season, Pierce took to his Twitter account and poked fun at James' "I'm taking my talents to South Beach" statement from The Decision:

It's been a pleasure to bring my talents to south beach, Tweeted Pierce, who then added, now on to Memphis

Lebron will never live his statements down lol.