PDA

View Full Version : John Wall

Rollo
11-02-2010, 10:38 PM
Whats your guys opinions on him? I honesty LOVE tha kid, like i loved watching DRose outta College. JWalls just as talented, and fun to watch.
But alot of people think hes cocky and a bad influence.
I had to laugh when i saw the beginning of the DC home opener tonight when he rocked the Dougie dance
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFoq2PFig7I

Broncoholic3233
11-02-2010, 10:40 PM
Ya....he doesn't play for the Broncos.

He doesn't even play football.

So wrong place to post it......

Atwnbroncfan
11-02-2010, 10:42 PM
I love doing the john wall dance when I beat my friend whose a memphis fan. Madden, beer pong, test scores you name it, he gets the john wall dance when he has been defeated and he hates it. I for one love john wall he is the man that will bring the wizards back to relevance.

Rollo
11-02-2010, 10:44 PM
Mod please move this, i do this quite often.

Sparky The Sun Devil
11-02-2010, 10:45 PM
Gilbert Arenas is the bad influence, not John Wall

Broncoholic3233
11-02-2010, 10:45 PM
But now to answer the question.....

He is a good player. Gonna be a great PG in the league.

Scary good really.

Atwnbroncfan
11-02-2010, 10:47 PM

Nah man, who doesnt whip out a gun when they think they have been cheated in poker?.............lol he is insane

Rollo
11-02-2010, 10:47 PM

Agreed, people think cocky rookies can be a bad influence, but not many turn out to be. Honestly i dont think hes very cocky

Spice 1
11-02-2010, 11:52 PM
Agent Hero. He's going to help Wizards fans move forward for sure. I hope he develops a jumper. His first step is so fast, that it would basically make him indefensible. With all of that speed in the open floor, he really does remind me of AI with more purpose and less flash.

GridironChamp
11-03-2010, 06:21 AM
John Wall + mid range jumper = greatness.

John Wall + outside shot = Ungodly.

But even now, he is a beast.

Rollo
11-03-2010, 06:43 AM
John Wall + mid range jumper = greatness.

John Wall + outside shot = Ungodly.

But even now, he is a beast.

Strongy agreed.

On another note, what do you guys think about 1 and done players?

I think they should be able go outta High School

DC Bronco
11-03-2010, 07:36 AM
Wall = Speed Wizards need it i hope he makes Gilbert grow up but the Wizards still cant play D always can put up the points just cant stop anyone from running down the court and putting it in the basket.

Kno-Sean
11-03-2010, 07:55 AM
Strongy agreed.

On another note, what do you guys think about 1 and done players?

I think they should be able go outta High School

I think the 1 and done rule is stupid. I understand that it allows some more excitement in the college game, but John Wall would have contributed in the NBA last season, probably wouldn't have been the #1 pick but still.

I agree, they should be able to come out of high school.

But with the main topic...

John Wall is a very talented young man. He is cocky, but not in a super terrible way. He's got a good swagger to him, the kind of kid who expects nothing less than greatness. I expect big things from Da Great Wall of Washington.

Amari24
11-03-2010, 12:51 PM
I think the 1 and done rule is stupid. I understand that it allows some more excitement in the college game, but John Wall would have contributed in the NBA last season, probably wouldn't have been the #1 pick but still.

I agree, they should be able to come out of high school.

But with the main topic...

John Wall is a very talented young man. He is cocky, but not in a super terrible way. He's got a good swagger to him, the kind of kid who expects nothing less than greatness. I expect big things from Da Great Wall of Washington.

I agree. I think it's good for players to spend at least a year in college to get a good education, but I believe they should still let them declare for the draft in HS as a senior. If Wall came out of HS last season, I don't think he'd go #1 but he'd be a top 10 pick. I also think he'd be a little more raw, and his jumpshot defintley wouldn't be there. All that aside, he'll be an All-Star in 3 years, guarnteed.

Kno-Sean
11-03-2010, 03:07 PM
Whats your guys opinions on him? I honesty LOVE tha kid, like i loved watching DRose outta College. JWalls just as talented, and fun to watch.
But alot of people think hes cocky and a bad influence.
I had to laugh when i saw the beginning of the DC home opener tonight when he rocked the Dougie dance
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFoq2PFig7I

Blake Griffin or John Wall?

Who wins ROY?

Bernie24
11-03-2010, 03:12 PM
Wall is way better than Griffin.

ERoyal248
11-03-2010, 03:26 PM
Blake Griffin or John Wall?

Who wins ROY?

I'm going to go with Griffin..

Also, i hate the one and done rule. Should be go straight out of HS, or go 2 years of college then declare for the NBA.

Wall is going to be a stud, just needs to work on his jumpshot/mid-range game. Looks impressive so far.

Kno-Sean
11-03-2010, 03:40 PM

Wouldn't go that far...

Rollo
11-03-2010, 04:07 PM
Wouldn't go that far...

I would....

Bernie24
11-03-2010, 04:31 PM
I don't think Griffin will ever be a star personally. He's looked good so far but there's just something about him.

I think Wall will be a star point guard.

Rollo your sig almost made me throw up.

Amari24
11-03-2010, 05:32 PM
Blake Griffin will win ROY, barring injury.

I'll take all bets now.

Amari24
11-03-2010, 05:33 PM
I'm going to go with Griffin..

Also, i hate the one and done rule. Should be go straight out of HS, or go 2 years of college then declare for the NBA.

Wall is going to be a stud, just needs to work on his jumpshot/mid-range game. Looks impressive so far.

I actually think Wall has a jumpshot, it's just too darn inconsistent.

Kno-Sean
11-03-2010, 05:38 PM
Blake Griffin will win ROY, barring injury.

I'll take all bets now.

Finally we agree on something. :thumb:

Amari24
11-03-2010, 05:40 PM
Finally we agree on something. :thumb:

I actually agreed with you on the previous page as well. :salute:

BRONCOS_OWN_U16
11-03-2010, 06:03 PM

not really.

GridironChamp
11-04-2010, 11:45 AM
I actually think Wall has a jumpshot, it's just too darn inconsistent.

Mostly this, his mid range game is there but rarely. At the end of games he has
actually always had a good step back jumper from just inside the 3 line.

Right now he is looking like a more explosive Rondo, but if he can get any long
jump shot, he will be seriously golden.

I'll take Griffin for ROY but Wall to be better by the end of next year at the latest.

Kno-Sean
01-17-2011, 07:45 PM
I don't think Griffin will ever be a star personally. He's looked good so far but there's just something about him.

I think Wall will be a star point guard.

Rollo your sig almost made me throw up.

Still think so?

His game tonight was sick!

themadfanatic
01-17-2011, 07:50 PM
Griffin is puttin up hall of fame numbers walls not gonna b a hall of famer.griffin is a problem and he's only gonna get better if he develops a decent 12-15 foot jumper like amare watch out