PDA

View Full Version : Nice Job!

broncoFan!
11-07-2010, 06:15 PM
Well done Raiders.:salute: Thank you for showing us how it's done in the AFCW we need to go out there and tear them up! You are playing hot out there recently!! This is my first year following football and I'm impressed with what I've seen out of Darren Mcfadden (probablly butchered his last name) and Jason Cambell has his moments.

Best of luck to you and I hope for a competitive division for many years to come.

RaiderFanSD
11-07-2010, 06:39 PM
Thanks bruddah. Now take out the Chiefs next week :D

2 Minute Warning
11-07-2010, 06:59 PM
OH yes thank you thank you thank you!:peace:

Thanks bruddah. Now take out the Chiefs next week :D

Well,:cross: I'm not holding my breath for a win but...:halo:

BroncoSexyDaddy
11-09-2010, 08:45 AM
Im giving credit to the Raiders for their free agent signings ,draft picks and getting Hue Jackson.IMO Hue Jackson under the radar is a big part of the Raider succuss this season,he has changed the culture of the organization with a select few others.

RaiderFanSD
11-09-2010, 09:45 AM
Im giving credit to the Raiders for their free agent signings ,draft picks and getting Hue Jackson.IMO Hue Jackson under the radar is a big part of the Raider succuss this season,he has changed the culture of the organization with a select few others.

He's definitely the biggest reason for our success.

Andyy_47
11-09-2010, 11:52 AM
Raiders had the best offseason in football this season. As much as it pains me to admit it. Incredible draft and picking up Campbell for pocket change. They're scary good for the future.

RaiderFanSD
11-09-2010, 12:50 PM
Raiders had the best offseason in football this season. As much as it pains me to admit it. Incredible draft and picking up Campbell for pocket change. They're scary good for the future.

Haha I'm excited as much as the next Raiders fan about the future, but we have to get a good QB before we can be considered scary.

Sonic Raider
11-09-2010, 05:05 PM
Thanks...I feel that we actually have a shot at getting a winning record for the first time since 2002.

We're back.

BroncoSexyDaddy
11-11-2010, 03:28 PM
Thanks...I feel that we actually have a shot at getting a winning record for the first time since 2002.

We're back.

I agree with that.I think the drafting in Oakland will be terrific for years to come as long as Cable and Hue Jackson has anything to do with it.Gradkowski is a great QB,he is better than Campbell imo.The thought of the Raiders signing Mike Vick in the offseason really scares me as a Denver fan,the Raiders would lock up the west for years.

Sonic Raider
11-12-2010, 06:46 AM
I agree with that.I think the drafting in Oakland will be terrific for years to come as long as Cable and Hue Jackson has anything to do with it.Gradkowski is a great QB,he is better than Campbell imo.The thought of the Raiders signing Mike Vick in the offseason really scares me as a Denver fan,the Raiders would lock up the west for years.

I too loved our draft

Rolando McClain has the potential to be our field general on defense for the next decade, even though he isn't off to a spectacular start, he is a student of the game.

Lamarr Houston has been disruptive and commanding double teams, he also allowed Seymour to be moved to the 3-Tech which is his favorite position

Jared Veldheer has been a steal, he mauls people on the offensive line.

Bruce Campbell is a work-in-progress but I do love his upside and can't wait until he is no longer raw.

Jacoby Ford was the hero last week, he has great hands and route-running to go along with his speed, sor to f apoor man's Steve Smith (Carolina)

Walter McFadden has good ball skills and coverage but right now is behind Routt and Johnson in the CB depth chart

Travis Goethel is a special teams player but in Preseason looked great

Jeremy Ware has had his shots during the regular season and has been doing good minus the the plays he has given up but who hasn't?

Stevie Brown seems to have a knack for being around the ball. Would love to see him be a starter on the team.

BroncoSexyDaddy
11-12-2010, 01:42 PM
Im not a Raider fan,i do like the direction they are going aquiring good talent,it seems the Raiders will be in the conversation with the Steelers,Ravens,and Jets in the afc.I just wish we could start doing the same aquiring good talent,i miss the old days.