PDA

View Full Version : Tony Parker and Eva Longoria divorice

Peerless
11-17-2010, 06:14 PM
http://www.tmz.com/2010/11/17/brent-barry-divorce-eva-longoria-tony-parker-erin-barry/

Ouch, TP smushing with a teammates wife. I love the Spurs and Tony Parker, but damn that's COLD.

BluenOrnge4Life
11-17-2010, 06:33 PM
If Tony Parker cheated on Eva Longoria, he is officially the dumbest man on the planet.

Bronco_Armada
11-17-2010, 07:34 PM
To think of all that money they wasted on that BIG wedding.

D_Broncs_913
11-17-2010, 08:04 PM
Well well well...excuse me fellas.

It's my turn.

Southstander
11-17-2010, 09:37 PM
I think she should date the Rays SS.

CoryWinget81
11-17-2010, 09:46 PM
Always remember:

No matter how good looking she is, how perfect she seems, and how hot her body is...

...some guy, somewhere, is sick of her crap.

Eva Longoria is so smokin hot. I wouldn't even leave the house, let alone cheat on her. What an idiot.

BluenOrnge4Life
11-17-2010, 10:16 PM
Well well well...excuse me fellas.

It's my turn.:laugh: Nah bro. It's MY turn. :D

The Experience
11-17-2010, 11:30 PM
:laugh: Nah bro. It's MY turn. :D

Fellas, I'm the whole reason they got divorced. SHe was cheating on him with me.......
:D

Southstander
11-17-2010, 11:46 PM
Fellas, I'm the whole reason they got divorced. SHe was cheating on him with me.......
:D

I did not know she was blind.

getlynched47
11-18-2010, 12:11 AM
Eva, I'm up next.

The Experience
11-18-2010, 12:15 AM
I did not know she was blind.

Learn somin new everyday...... ;)

BluenOrnge4Life
11-18-2010, 09:51 AM
:DHOME WRECKER!

You better watch out. Once a cheater... always a cheater!

Remember the Mailman (me) always knocks twice. :D

Skywalker
11-18-2010, 03:02 PM
He is an idiot.

Southstander
11-18-2010, 06:11 PM
He is an idiot.

Anybody that cheats on their spouse is stupid.

#1snake_fan
11-22-2010, 06:57 AM
Anybody that cheats on their spouse is stupid.

AMEN to that south :salute:

BroncosDivision
11-22-2010, 08:15 AM
I agree with Southstander.

But what's the fuss about? She really isn't all that, let alone hot.. well I'm not seeing it anyway. Same deal with that other girl, she's in Transformers or whatever. They're slightly above average I think.

They don't stand out in any way. I like architecture and if they were a building, they're what I would refer to as bland. I see girls like them fifty times a day passing right by me, I mean come on.

I don't find Angelina Jolie attractive at all either, but atleast she stands out, her face in particular. Same with Adriana Lima iirc.

/finds himself a bomb shelter

12and4
11-22-2010, 12:55 PM

But what's the fuss about? She really isn't all that, let alone hot.. well I'm not seeing it anyway. Same deal with that other girl, she's in Transformers or whatever. They're slightly above average I think.

They don't stand out in any way. I like architecture and if they were a building, they're what I would refer to as bland. I see girls like them fifty times a day passing right by me, I mean come on.

I don't find Angelina Jolie attractive at all either, but atleast she stands out, her face in particular. Same with Adriana Lima iirc.

Only supermodels for you, right?

Broncoholic3233
11-22-2010, 01:17 PM

In other words.....you are not attracted to hot women......

BroncosDivision
11-22-2010, 03:29 PM
Only supermodels for you, right?

Right.. I'm just that stuck up.

Seriously, I'm not sure how that's any better than Longoria? Most supermodels are too skinny for their own good, more so than Longoria I reckon and not really attractive either. Mind you, there are exceptions, as with everything.

Can't think of her name now, but there is a very beautiful brazilian model (not Gisele dating Tom Brady). Not hot, but beautiful.

Eva Longoria - hot? (http://www.dollmyface.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/eva-longoria-without-makeup2.jpg)

Bland and average. Just my personal opinion.

In other words.....you are not attracted to hot women......

Dang it, you got me lol

Anyone got me some Hasselhoff posters from the 80's? Thanks.